Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Falsehood Can Look Like Truth [SJO/ME]

Allies: ME
Enemies: [member="Yuroic Xeraic"], SJO, pirates

The only retort she had to offer was a noise of contempt accompanied by a hint of a smile beneath her helmet as one of the shots grazed his side. Being shot hurt no matter which way you cut it, and Keira could speak from experience that her pistol packed a punch. With that first blood had been drawn, and the time for talk was over now that the fight had been properly joined.

There was no attempt made to avoid his first round of strikes, the phrik plating across her legs holding up against his blade. The second was another matter, and his saber made a glancing cut across the mesh before she pushed it away with her cybernetic arm, plasma sparking against metal. Shifting her beskad to a reverse grip she slashed towards his chest, following up with a stab intended for his abdomen, her onslaught merciless.

Skosk Fett

S
[member="Draven Dursden"] [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"]

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Objective:Fight Back

Enemies:SJO

Allies: ME

Casualties:150 troops

Remaining troops that have made it to Ambrose: 843 troops

The captain heard in anger as his men were peppered down with sniper fire,and then really hit hard by enemy bombers on there way to Ambroses front line. In a birds eye view it almost seemed like the mandalorians were playing musical chairs with their forces. Ambrose giving some forces to Alkor to deal with Draven's men, and the deathwatch commander giving tanks to Skosk. MEanwhile Skosk gave an infantry horde to Ambrose, but this was battle chaos was to be expected. War was much like controlled chaos, it was equipped with mass confusion, fear, and adrenaline pumping through many soldiers. "Alkor, our bral will be projecting a force null bubble near your location. Good hunting," , he paused giving orderings . "I want our Bral to produce a smaller bubble with a few ysalamari at the location of Alkor. Have the rest project a bubble at our location, we need to be prepared for an attack from these fething breast drinking jedi. I want all vehicle personnel to spread out and then immediately target the far flank. DO NOT BUNCH UP!THAT IS A SODDING ORDER! " .

His attention then came to Dinn Squad, "Pathfinder, are their any targets out of position that echo team can hit ?" "Yes sir, we have Hwacha MLRS thqat is out of position and in range of our missle launcher." , the daring scout said immediately. THe squad leader without hesitatant attitude spoke, "Echo team hit that target, aim right for their engine for maximum damage." , immediatly the brothers loaded up the launcher, the engineers arguing and bantering about were to aim. Before Alpha six roar at them to fire. Pew! The rocket firing and heading towards the missile truck at high velocity. Due to the team moving this entire time to get to a hill close the the enemies, they were essientlly cut off from the main front of the left flank. This was an easy target to hit , even with bravo team and Skosk protecting the hill.

His vehicle force would be hitting targets and following orders however, missile boats fired there missiles, every vehicle let everything out .The glory hound desired such an explosion , his men were fighting well. However he was alone out on the far left of the battle, covering and protecting that side for echo team. The grip heavy on his grenade launcher, and his yellow eyes sharp as a sniper, his ears could hear the explosion's , the blaster fire. The goal was for his newly commanded forces to punch a hole to his squad's position. However, if they couldn't , then they would need to hold their position to the death. They had taken loses, and now it was there turn to fire viciously back at them.

Actions: Dinn squad targeting a stray Hwacha MLRS
Maximum firepower of all vehicle unit reinforcements given to skosk at jessica's left flank
All infantry unit's except Dinn squad have been transferred to Ambrose Central
Bral giving a small null force bubble to Alkor, and a huge one to Dinn squad

Allies: [member="Andorreth Vikar"], [member="Liuna Ondizi"], [member="Iakchi"]
Enemies: ME

Asaraa felt the sudden welling of pressure that signalled the helmet of her suit locking in place as she slipped into the secondary gunner’s seat running her gloves over the controls, familiarizing herself with the layout as her comms unit in her helmet linking up with the comms in the ship as the padawan twisted in her seat to nod at Andorreth. “You really think the refugees down there are scavengers, that’s…why would they put themselves in that situation? With two fleets up here there more than likely to end up salvage than the salvagers.” Underneath her helmet a bright grin lit up her face, waves of amusement rolling through her aura, “Well two fleets for now, one fleet before too long.”

The ship was like nothing she’d ever seen before, had ever flown in, the weapons, the looks it was certainly unique. She could see the cool darkness of space outside as they left the hangar behind, the flashing lights of the space battle dancing through the blackness. Brushing her hand over the controls she felt the energy gathering beneath her hands as her eyes flicked through the space checking on the fighters surrounding them. Let's go get some Mandos.”

Objective: Operation Adara Sunshine
Allies: Mandalorian Empire [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] @Yasha Mantis [member="Karsan Calnov"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Skosk Fett"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Keira Ticon"]
Enemies: SJO/Pirates [member="Kanta Tukka"] [member="Varindar Asyt"] [member="Tera Highwind"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Odin Stormbreaker"] [member="Draven Dursden"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Andorreth Vikar"] [member="Narcissa Tallhart"] [member="Valkren Calderon"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] @Besaba Willamina

Breathe, [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] said. Breathe, like in the classes.

Yasha Mantis’ heels pushed at the ground, air wheezing in an attempt to filter into the lungs punished by shock, broken ribs and contractions. Gulping fruitlessly at the atmosphere around them, the young mother clutched [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"]’s hand as her only lifeline.

[member="Kaden Mantis"] would do it. He’d dash everything else to pieces, sacrifice one life for another. He would do it, because he loved his daughter. He would do it because Yasha asked.

The contraction eased up, and Yasha dipped her head onto Cassiopeia’s chest, as the two Sovereign Specific bacta shots jutted into her bloodstream. She grunted as her ribs clicked, as the stab wound in her side covered over and stopped seeping fluid. Yasha panted, breathing finally coming without black-out pain.

“Get me my hammer and I’ll fry these di’kut…” Yasha groaned, the rag on her forehead wet with sweat.

“Cass… Kade…” Working her mouth felt like working sand around her tongue. She pressed her forehead into Cassi’s side as the pirates thundered and shot at her feet.

The glare Yasha threw at the pirate was as bone chilling as her childhood. “Help is coming… we’re going to be okay… our aliit is coming… we’re going to be ok—”

Maybe she said it for herself, maybe the delirium of pain had turned her to less formidable days, but Yasha barely noticed the shots fired at her feet. She didn’t see the outer room, or the battle going on around her. There was nothing for Yasha to concentrate on beyond the movement in her belly, the contractions and the pain, which now eased enough from the healing of her injuries to take stock.

She was in labour. She was locked in a place with Cassie and Kaden. The Mando’ade were coming. Yet again, Mand’alor the Infernal knew no fear in the quiet of her fugue-state. Mand’alor the Infernal had infinite faith in [member="Kaine Australis"], [member="Skosk Fett"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Rex Taff"], Ambrose Mantis, [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Acaleus Thorn"], [member="Cynthia Garon"]… she counted the names of those she heard in her MBE, clutching her armourweave-clad belly and hissing out the first full breath in over two hours.

A child was a curious creation, instinctive in its’ cognizance of their parents, both biological and adopted. [member="Preliat Mantis"] promised to be there for his little girl, for his granddaughter.

[member="Gray Raxis"]’ voice cut through the ache and the panic filtering into the room. Yasha took another large breath, chin down to her chest, as Rex appeared, her confident spymaster, and knelt before her. Cardiac readings faint, oxygen saturation levels low, Yasha’s skin was pale, her lips and under eyes blue.

“See, Kade? Cassi? Told you…” Heart rate continuing to plummet, Yasha’s body slumped against the wall, exhaustion overtaking her ability to remain conscious and present.

[member="Rex Taff"] ’s medical ministrations jolted her body.
Yashaheader.png

“Well ain’t this a peachy pickle, sweet pea. You’ve really done it this time.”

“Mama?” Yasha felt light, as weightless as the wind. She looked up and the room in Barataria no longer existed. There was nothing but Ember Rekali’s Castle and her mother Aditya Mantis standing there with her hand on her hip, rocking a baby in her arms.

“Don’t you Mama me. The feth are you doing, Yash? I told you, you were no good for this. I told you being in command’d only lead you to killin’ the people who don’t deserve killing. Stubborn Preliat’s daughter, you go barrelling in anyway. ‘Oh, the Mando’s need me’, ‘but Mama, I promised a dead guy who called himself the undying’… yeah, that’s rich. Look at yourself, Yash. You’re no good here.” The shade sighed and pushed out her other hip, nodding toward a passageway outside the room’s door. “Come on, then. Useless child. Can’t even give birth right.”

“What? Go where? My Mandalorians need me, mother. You don’t remember what that’s like. To be needed.”

“No, I do. Oh, little child I do. I know what it’s like to be needed. You need me. You and the whole dang universe need me. Stop arguing and come on. You too, Adara, sweet little accident you are. We’ll get you a place of your own, maybe then the rest of the universe could get some gal-derned peace.”

Yasha planted her feet and shook her head. “No, Mama. I’m not a thirteen year old girl anymore. I’m not going to believe that. Any of it. So stuff it up your ectoplasmic backside and keep it to yourself. This is a delirious dream. It’s pain and blood loss and nothing else. You don’t get to come swooping into my life for three seconds and tell me the way I should go. You weren’t here, you aren’t here, and you don’t belong anymore. And you know what else? I trust my vode. Every one of them who follow my banner. You’re dead, Mama. Go be dead.”

“Dead as your marriage, little wolf.”

“How did Daddy put up with you for so long?"

"Preliat never disappointed me. You, on the other hand, were supposed to be a ballerina dancing on Panathan stages, then marrying some hopelessly foppish Citizen and carrying his babies. Nobody'll take you now, look at you! All scars and war and... Mandalorian! As if it wasn't enough for a mother to die for her kid. Remember this, Yash'ika. I was too pregnant to run. So are you. Do the right thing. Die now and save the worthwhile warriors who Mandalore has left."

"… I love you. Goodbye, mother.”

“You’re going to wish you stayed! Give it five, ten seconds, you’ll wish you stayed with me! Yasha!? You’ll wish you stayed! Sweetie pie, this life is too hard for you! You’re a ballerina, not a Mand’alor! Stay with Mama, you’ll wish you stayed!”

“Only if I wanted to live holding back.” Yasha turned away from the vision of her mother, for the final time. A piece of Yasha realized there would be no more whispers from her Netherworldly parent, no trips taken and seen.
Yashaheader.png

A heart once more began to beat. The pain of another contraction brought Yasha’s eyes yanking open. “Nnngghh!!!!”

Yasha breathed through it, clutching Rex’s shoulder as once more she heard her father’s voice. Gray’s voice. Tempered by the agony of losing two loved ones, Gray Raxis’ might surged into the space around them. Protective and livid. The Mando’ade fought and wore armour not to rush mindlessly into the next series of violent events.

The Mando’ade donned armour for the purpose of safety and life for their families, their clans. It was less an Empire than a religion based on the sacred adoration of parents holding children, children cuddling to parents, a collective becoming to an eternal future as one.

“DADDY!!!” Yasha’s voice split across the battle’s tumult, an arc of agony splitting across her healing, yet ultimately broken ribs. Contraction subsiding, Yasha leaned her head back to the wall, panting for air.

She only had seconds before another struck her, each with a decreasing rest period between.

“If I asked for a report, would you give it to me, Taff?” Yasha grunted, as Cassiopeia and Rex worked to stabilize her, “Don’t suppose I could sprint out of here, do y-ooohhhhhh there’s another one… yep! Labour hurts like a di’kut…” Gritting her teeth, Yasha leaned up on her elbows, finally beginning to breathe through thanks to Rex’s assistance.

“Cassie, we are wrapping you in bubble wrap once you reach trimester three… eeehhheehh… oohhhhh Nussyn-fingers!” Yasha threw her head back, breathing through the uncanny pain.

In a moment of lucidity, Yasha grabbed Rex’s shoulder and pulled herself up. She knew [member="Kaine Australis"] could hear her, MOMALOR was a petulant AI, but genius where it counted. “Rex… if you run, can you get Cassi and Kaden out? I’m not… I’m not running… take them and get out. Get all my Mandos out... Australis... Kaine. Call our people back. Take Cassi and Kaden and retreat. I won't let you die f-fffffffffoooooooohhhhhhhhhhh shebs! Shebs shebs shebs... nnnnnnnnngh! Australis, get our people out!”

Allies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Liuna Ondizi"], [member="Iakchi"]
Enemies: ME I still don't believe the voices though.

Asaraa had good questions. "Because if Jedi and Mandalorians end up killing each other it looks natural. Jedi and Mando'ade have never been easy allies. It'd be nothing to stage this whole conflict and the galaxy would see it as The Mandalorians provoking a conflict and The Jedi rising to meet them. Meanwhile the scanvengers or pirates more likely can make of with weaponry, prisoners, ships, by staging this as a war between Mandalorians and Jedi the pirates would gain everything they'd need to be powerful alone. Either Jedi or Mando prisoner could serve to inflate the reason to keep a war going."

As I tagged the friendly ships I powered up the stealth drives. Moving towards the other fighters I stayed back a ways so I could see where they were moving towards and how they were deploying. "Patience Asaraa.... as it is I'm not after the Mandos themselves. They're powerful allies and as it is they likely see us as the enemy even if we're not the true enemies here. The missiles are set with shredded metal as the payload, the point of this is to serve as a conductor. The staffs store force energies and are to channel them to fire Electric Judgement. We're aiming to strike hard and fast and only to bring down Mandalorian ships not kill the pilots. Use of the flak guns I'll allow but again defense or to force the vessels down aim for non-critical systems. Engines, with one engine remaining and weapons. We're going in hard and fast as a scalpel. This ship is far more difficult to beat in atmosphere."

Pushing the engines forward as I followed the other fighters towards the surface of Barataria I said "May my reflexes be quick, my aim true, and may our true enemies reveal themselves that the two hunter factions may have justice done and peace restored." Then pushing the engiens even harder I began making my way towards the fleets we'd descend from there as flight support for the ground below. I discreetly pinged Liuna, if she were there she'd know I was coming. As it was any Shadows had a way to be found if need be....

Objective: Reliving Taken
Allies: Mandalorians; [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"]
Enemies: Pirates & SJO; [member="Joon"] [member="Kanta Tukka"] @Yuroic Xeraic
Equipment: Armor; Back; Wrists; Revolver; Rifle; Calm; Whisper (lightsaber); thermal detonators x7

Gray
Blaster bolts flew towards Gray as he charged through the now open blastdoor. As it struck the expanded reflection aura from his sword, it all went flying in random directions. He was perfectly safe from it, not that it mattered much with his armor being able to take the abuse as well. He was running on instinct right now as his mind was entirely focused on locating his daughter and maintaining his force use. As each shot was taken at him, another with accuracy that no blind man should posses came from him. When his power cell ran out, he switched it out for a fresh one and began to fire again. He did not stop. He did not stop shooting. He did not stop advancing. As far as these pirates knew, he was death manifest to punish them for all their wrong doings.

" BRING ME MY DAUGHTER!!!" Gray screamed at the pirates yet again. He loaded another thermal and launched it behind a position of cover the pirates were trying to take. Nothing that stood in his way was allowed to remain that way. Another blast door was between him and the signature of Cassi and his granddaughter. Yet again he shot an explosive at it before punching it with the entire weight of his force. Yet again it went flying off of its hinges. More and more pirates seemed to be getting in his way, but not all of them were shooting at him. Many just dropped their weapons and fled. He didn't care. They took his daughter and threatened her life. Blaster fire from his rifle would meet their backs and see them dead as surely as it would those who stood to attempt to fight back.

Gray could feel himself getting close to where he needed to be. Every fiber of his being told him he was there, and then he heard some voices. He couldn't make them out, but he thought one was his daughter. No, it had to be Yasha. He could feel the signature of her friend Cassi and his being born granddaughter as surely as the flames of the sun upon his skin. He was there at them, but then a triple of droids rolled up. THEY. WERE. IN. HIS. WAY. He began to fire, but his rifle was empty. When his hand reached down for another cell he found he was empty. All of his thermals were gone as well. Seems he had used it all up when he was death sweeping through the pirates. Didn't matter. He tossed it to the ground and charged towards the nearest droid. A howl of fury escaped his lips.

While Gray charged, he could see through his force sight that the one in the back had turned to shoot at a blank spot in his vision. No. No it wasn't empty. That was where he was sensing his granddaughter from. It was shooting at Yasha. It was shooting at his daughter. A look of pure rage developed under his helmet as he got to the first droidika. He didn't care if he took a hit or twenty from its guns as it entered his deflection aura. His armor withstood it, although only barely after being hit in the same rough area so much. He took the thing in his right hand then using the force threw it with all of his might. It went hurling into the other two droidikas. He followed it up with a second blast of force power to turn them into a triple burst of artillery shells through whatever wall was behind them.

Gray rushed into the room that everyone was in. As he entered he heard his daughter call out to him. That told him exactly where he needed to be. As he rushed up, he took his back attachment off. He held it out to Cassi without ever turning his head towards her, because why would a blind man need to look at you? He said in a voice lacking any room for question, " Take this. Use what you can and stabilize her. Raxis medics should be not far behind me. Keep her good until they get here." Next he turned his attention to Rex and said, " Ignore my foolish daughter. Set up a perimeter and kill anything none Mandalorian that tries to approach. That includes Jedi. Message Kaine and get a karking shuttle down here now."

After all of that Gray took Yasha's hand and said, " I'm here honey. Daddy is not going to let anyone hurt you any more. Listen to your friend. She is smart and will get us through this until our medic arrives." He squeezed then tapped his com. " Rancor Squad, secure the base as soon as you get here. Kill all none Mandalorian targets and get a medic to my position immediately. Yasha is already in labor." With that he activated his beacon and placed his free hand on her shoulder. He wasn't going to leave her side for a second and was going to keep the deflection aura up until he had nothing left in him. This was about his daughter and granddaughter both making it out alive.
============================================================​
Raxis Forces
The Rancor company kept going forward as fast as they could. Their alor was still ahead of them in the base already and he was alone. The man could do some crazy things, but even he wasn't a one man army. They needed to get there and help him out before he got himself killed. As much as they all wanted to complain though, they understood his concern. His daughter's life was on the line for kark's sake! So the pressed on, but eventually made it to the base.

Tired and in need of a breather, they walked up to what looked like a breach from an artillery shell. The captain said after ordering a short breather, since no pirates seemed to be firing at them here, " Looks like an artillery round hit the wall. Odd how it isn't bigger though. Must have been a dud." The engineer that drew their alor earlier shook his head and replied, " No. That is where Alor Gray entered the base." The Rancor captain froze up for a second as his head turned towards the engineer. He remained silent for a moment then said, " Right.... Seems Alor Gray gave us an entrance. Breaks over. Let's get in there and do our jobs!"

As Rancor company entered in through the breach, they first saw remnants of their own shield in pieces mixed with rubble. They soon began to find bodies of pirates and plenty of scorch marks from blasters. If they didn't already know what happened here they might think that a highly trained squad like their own had come through here. They didn't get far in though before their coms all lit up with their alor's newest orders. The captain stopped everyone as they listened and then said after, " You heard our orders. All squads split off and take your predetermined sectors. Medics... welll...." A female medic said before heading off towards Gray's beacon, " On it. Not the first baby I'll have to help deliver during a battle." As she was heading off she said to herself, " Huh, men. Always freeze up when a baby is on the way. Pathetic."

Lightning Company didn't get too far past the base when all of their coms began to tell them that the enemy had already been discovered and engaged. Looked like their scouting wasn't needed after all and from the sounds of it too, none of them needed their help. So their captain ordered them all to converge on the Rancor Company's entrance. Best thing they could do was secure a safe landing zone at least.

As they all began to gather though, one of them pointed out something in the sky. The captain flipped his binocular down and took a look. He spotted a starship ([member="Joon"]) approaching the base. He said to his driver, " That is no good." The ship began to fire at every target in its sight regardless of affiliation as well. The captain got on his coms and said, " Lightning Company, time to go bird hunting! We got an ornery hostile that needs to be eliminated from our airspace so a shuttle can safely land. Give it hell and try not to get shot! It might hurt a bit. For Clan Raxis! For Mandalore!"

The Lightning Company began to mobilize. They all scattered themselves out so they wouldn't be easy targets while also remaining on the move. The gunners all aimed their miniguns as best they could and began to take shots at it using the special energy rocket function built into it. A fine piece of WESTAR design that caught more than a few enemies off guard. Who would think a minigun would also double as a rocket launcher after all? They fired off their first volley at the ship hoping it would hit. This was not a tank or artillery after all but a starship that could easily match their speed while packing more fire power. It was not the ideal situation for them, but it was the one they got and they planned on doing everything they could to down the thing.

============================================================​
Raxis Forces:
Rancor Company
-10 squads
-Tired, but securing the pirate base

Lightning Company
-4 squadrons
-Engaging a starship that just showed up (Joon's)

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Equipment: taff-necklaces, Staff of Remembrance, CZ-835 Machine Pistol, BTI-CR "The Ripper", raven-armor, its-a-trap-lapel, Beskarad Master Sabre, g-11-shield-gauntlet, t-7-vibro-brace
Objective: Get all mando's back safely
Ally: @Cynthia Gardon , [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] 10x members of the mandalorian-assault-division-ix
Enemies: [member="Kanta Tukka"], [member="Joon"], SJO
kytzqkd1.png
Rex would be stabilising [member="Yasha Mantis"]. "Come on Mand'alor I am not letting you go on me. Come on now." He would continue his medical skills sharing it with [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"]. Mand'alor would then speak. "Taff if I asked for a report would you give me one?" Rex would look at the woman. "Yes Ma'am we are currently clearing the area of pirates, they have been calling for the Jedi in the area to help them. As for you, you are in a bad way, you took a massive hit during the explosions didn't you?" Rex wouldn't wait for an answer continuing his administrations. She would then tell him to run with all the other mando's. "Like hell we are running."
kytzqkd1.png
"All of us came a long way to save you and your child we are not leaving you here." Gray would then walk in ordering him to ignore the mand'alor and to set up a perimeter. "Yes sir, alor Raxis I can do. Cassi I will keep a connection with you to assist you with healing her. Gray keep an eye on [member="Kaden Mantis"], he wanted to kill Yasha for the child." He would then walk out "Acaleus we are setting up a perimeter hopefully my men get here soon." It wasn't long after that the 10 men and cynthia showed up. "Excellent. You four and Cynthia hold this end of it, Acaleus take the other 5 non-injured men and guard the other end. Anyone non-mando is not permitted past you. Understood? Even if you have to kill them on the spot do it. Express orders from the Alor of Clan Raxis."
kytzqkd1.png
As both groups ran off Rex would make a call to [member="Kaine Australis"], "Kaine we need a shuttle down here now. We need to get Mand'alor out of her now. She needs to go to some proper medical attention. Please tell me we can get one down here within 2 mins." He would wait for a response before shutting it off and turning to the injured man. "Okay how are you feeling?" "Bang up but okay sir." Rex smiled under his helmet "Good man get in that room and protect Mand'alor and Gray Raxis, you good with that and don't let Kaden Mantis anywhere near Yasha. He is a bit hysterical."The man would nod. "Yes sir." Rex would then wait to see who would need help next.

Allies: SJO and ME (at least, trying)
Enemies: Pirates
Objective: Stop a war before it begins
Flying: The Stardust Melody

Cassius’s hands still hovered over his weapons, this stand-off becoming stranger and stranger by the second. These people weren’t like anyone Cassius had ever encountered before… and had such weird names. His brow furrowed in confusion as they mentioned a Mand’alor and helping deliver her baby. Mand’alor? Here? This was first he was hearing of it. Suddenly, however, this whole whirlwind of a situation was starting to make sense.

Was that why the Mandalorians were here? To rescue one of their own?

Before his train of thought could continue, something streaked overhead, which sufficiently distracted the armed men and women before them. Cassius took this opportunity to draw his blaster and fire. Liuna also opened fire, and with T-4D4 activating the anti-personnel turret on the ventral side of the Stardust, they made quick work of the men that had drawn their weapons on them. With the smell of burning flesh and ozone lingering in the air, Cassius looked around, then back to his companions.

“What in blazes is going on here?” he asked, not really expecting much of an answer. His mind went back to what they’d said – delivering, kidnapping, and killing the Mand’alor’s baby. It would certainly be ample motivation for the Mandalorians to violate Silver Jedi space. It looks like everyone had been duped.

With a new mission and purpose, Cassius began to run back up the ramp to the Stardust. “Let’s go!” he called. “You might want to man a turret,” he said to Liuna as they passed the gunwells. Sliding into the pilot’s seat, Cassius started the lift-off sequence, the cargo elevator and boarding ramp barely locked into place before the Stardust left the ground. Punching the throttle, Cassius aimed for the very heart of the conflict – the main pirate base. Desperately, he tried to open a comms channel to the Silver Jedi, particularly [member="Jyoti Nooran"], as he knew she would more than likely be in command.

“Silver Command, come in Silver Command, this is Cassius Droma,” the Stardust screamed across frozen treetops and around large rock formations as the pilot spoke. “The residents here are not refugees. They’re pirates or mercenaries of some kind. I have reason to believe that they kidnapped the Mand’alor and the Mandalorians are here to recover her. I repeat, the residents here are not refugees.”

All over the battlefield, he could feel people dying. Wasted deaths over what amounted to trickery. If Cassius could, he would try and stop all of this before it turned into something worse. He punched the throttle to its near maximum, boosting the shields where he could – he knew that he would be flying into a hot zone.

As the Stardust Melody approached, he could see the pirate base in the thralls of an attack by the Mandalorians. They seemed to have broken through – which could be a good thing, if the Mand’alor was truly in danger. Another idea hit Cassius. The Stardust had a fully stocked medbay, and they had just picked up a fresh supply of bacta recently. If he could only land, then maybe he could help, along with T-4D4, who was programmed to primarily be a medical droid. He highly doubted he could land in the middle of a Mandalorian attack, however; they’d be shredded within microseconds. So how could he let them know he was a friendly?

“That snub fighter is firing on Mandalorians,” T-4D4 piped up from the co-pilot’s seat, his keen sight and sensor readings becoming very useful. Cassius squinted as he saw what he was talking about. Dead ahead, there was a fighter bearing down on the pirate base, which was no doubt full of Mandalorians at this point. “One of ours?” Cassius inquired, already unconsciously locking onto it with their laser cannons. “Not Silver Jedi, no,” T-4 indicated.

“Well then – let’s help ‘em out,” Cassius muttered. Rocketing forward, Cassius started to fire on the snub-fighter, hoping to take the heat off of the Mandalorians.

[SIZE=11pt][member="Liuna Ondizi"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Kanta Tukka"] | [member="Joon"] | [member="Gray Raxis"][/SIZE]

Objective: Secure the surrounding
Allies: Me ([member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] [member="Keira Ticon"] )
Neutral: [member="Draven Dursden"]
Enemies: Pirates, anyone who get in his way ([member="Kanta Tukka"] )
Equipment: In signature, the cloak is damaged (picked a regular one handed blaster pistol)

The place was getting crowded. At least the Mandalorian leader was safe and sound. Medical assistant entered through the room after the heavy entered. Whatever shield was protecting this castle wouldnt be of any use for the squads already inside, as the fortification has seen better days. The front yard was filled with corpses, all of them from the pirates "Never mess with mandalorian. Noted" he stood near the leader and the medic droid "Take care of your baby"

Acaleus went for a simple bow and walk to the exit. He needed to help in the frontline, as all this manpower here would be of no good to anyone. Soldiers were already guarding the castle, ships already flying above. His clothes were covered with dirt and blood, and he had gained some bruises from when he crashed into the enemy space ship in Garon "Damn it" he spit to the floor and kept his way.

Now his arm holopad managed to get pass into the current information. Apparently there where two fronts right now, as he wouldnt be doing any good in the air. The frontline or the main base, but first, he had to do something "To the mando in the open comms in Barataria. We just secured Yasha Mantis in the castle, she is safe. The Silver Jedi came here for a distress call of the pirates, acting like common refugee. Start retreating and they will to, or more children will not return to their families"

Acaleus used his force to do a leap into a second floor roof and then another, with a hand grabbing the entrance into a friendly freighter "Allied of the Mando. Take me to the main base! Now!" The places of interest were close to the Castle, so the ship didnt delay. There were two squads creating havoc on the whole ground. Although he wouldnt expect more, the fight needed to stop. Acaleus jump from the ship, into more troubles

Cassiopeia didn't know what to do. So, she continued to try to calm Yasha down while also keeping the Force shield up. If she could keep the shield up, the blasters couldn't hit them. They were essentially untouchable, at least from these type of guys. They didn't seem to be the smartest, best, or even that great at fighting. They just had them trapped. A trap that might get them killed...

"CASSI" she heard Rex's voice in her mind with a loud yell, causing her already pounding head hurt worse. The spot on her head continued to drip blood, but it was at least slowing somewhat. Rex was on his way. He was almost here. She felt his transfer and took a deep breath, enjoying the sensation that the transfer brought to her. Replenished. Like she had a chance. She kept her shield up, even as she realized Acaleus was here.

It happened so fast, but then Gray and Rex were in the room. She stared at the people in the now crowded cell. She dropped her shield once she knew they were relatively safe by the three men who pushed into the small cell. They came, they came so fast. They could get out, they could save Yasha. She nodded as Rex gave her instructions. She quickly began to work on the Mand'alor.

"Shhh," she said to Yasha. "We're going to make this work, you and Adara are going to be okay." She nodded a confirmation, wiping her forehead again and giving her hand a squeeze. What she hadn't expected was for Yasha to pass out. Cassiopeia nearly panicked but continued to do the medically necessary steps that Rex asked of her. She was back only a few moments later which made Cassi exhale with relief. "They're here, you were right. They are here.' She gave Yasha an encouraging grin as she took the attachment off his back to use on Yasha. "Shut your karking trap, we're not leaving you, Yasha," she muttered under her breath as she moved Yasha's body into a position that they could easily move her when the medics arrived.

"Can we get out of here? Rex, Gray, please tell me we can get out of here. She needs proper medical attention - her ribs. They were broken, I don't know how much the bacta shots repaired it." She said quietly, as she looked towards the two men. She took a moment to lean against the wall - nausea and light-headedness overwhelmed her. There was too much going on. Too much noise, too much worry. Her body was stressed. The world was spinning and she had no idea how to slow it down.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Gray Raxis"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Kaine Australis"]

Draven stood perched atop the log, and simply said nothing as the man taunted him, and made small talk. The Jedi was not here to talk. Instead he did something even more strange...Draven put out his saber, and as the unstable, weak blue blade disappeared, he brought his shield forwards, to cover his body which was now turned sideways on the log, in a typical fencer's crouch. The young knight slipped the hilt behind his back, where his other saber hilt rested, and slid the button forward on it, initiating the melding process. He let the two hilts click and join together as he focused on responding to the main threat, the angry sith approaching.
Draven, instead of simply covering down behind his shield, used it like a weapon. He jammed it forwards, grunting as he felt the force of the blows behind the quick jabs bounce off the shield, and in response, he batted the blade away, going for a powerful kick to the chest to Rhaegar.
Around him his troops roared as they returned fire at the enemies which were swarming through the forest towards them, their machine guns going to work in the forest, lasers spewing everywhere as they laid down as much suppressive fire as they could. A group of five roamed with the captain Felix, from position to position, where Dudes had dug in, and were doing their work. Anywhere that was weak, the captain would hunker down on, and help enforce.
Meanwhile, Captain George and his ten Dudes were huddled underneath the massive trunk of the tree, groaning under its weight and cursing, as they heard the sound of combat above them. George's voice crackled over Draven's comms, "Preparing to drop the trunk so we can crush this filthy nurf herder!" To which the knight did not respond. He was too busy attempting to kick in his enemy's chest. If his bat to the side was not successful, with Rhaegar's saber, Draven would instead move back on the log, falling into a more defensive position, waiting for his sabers to click together into a much more powerful weapon.
[member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]​

The punch of the shield was not unanticipated and as his blade was parried by the offensive use of the defensive weapon he watched the kick lash out. Springing back the kick still connected with his chest and aided his leap backwards several meters away from his opponent. Glancing down at the trace remains of grass and mud left on his suit he looked back to [member="Draven Dursden"] who had neither returned his conversation nor pressed his attack.

Opening himself to the force he allowed it's power to flow through him even as the "Dudes" began assaulting the allies he had outside of the encircled perimeter. Draven kept his weapon behind his back which caused Rhaegar to lift a single brow at the odd stance. Doing so was either a novice mistake or preparation for a different attack, and considering the training of the troop, Rhaegar assumed it was the latter.

Whisperings in the force bespoke of intent beneath him, the soldiers planning on a course of action. Bending his knees slightly he retreated even further down the massive trunk as he swung his left arm out to his side. The lightsaber flew from his hand as it whipped through the air for the backs of the troop line who were engaged with the enemy, in an arc to slice through the backs of the soldiers.

Once the holy had left his hand he drew the force into his now empty hand and punched down, telekinetic power intending to shove the trunk down through the power of the force to crush the soldiers beneath.

Liuna

L
Allies: SJO and ME (at least, trying)
Enemies: Pirates
Objective: Stop a war before it begins

Liuna stopped and straightened up as their strange enemies began to converse. There was someone having a baby here? Well, that was a turn of events, if ever there was one. But that was the thing about life, the Mirialan supposed – expect the unexpected. Like Cassius, the sudden realization began to hit. The situation here was a bit of a mess, confusing at best. The Silver Jedi had been called by pirates masquerading as helpless refugees, and the Mandalorian response was not due to the presence of the Jedi… but more likely by the Mand’alor’s state.

“Beats me,” Liuna shrugged, shaking her head.

Feet in motion, she followed Cassius back to the Stardust. Her eyes grew wide as he mentioned manning a turret, but a smile curled the ends of her lips. “Gotcha!”

As Cassius headed for the bridge, she slid into the seat of a gun turret. Her gloved hands wrapped around the control sticks and her boots touched gently against the pedals. Normally, the Silver Shadow toted slim weapons – the kind that could be easily concealed. But this, well, she had to admit that this might actually be a little bit fun to operate.

She pushed that thought to the back of her mind; after all, this wasn’t quite the time for fun.

Looking down at the scene from her viewport, it was difficult to make sense of. It was too hard to determine what might be a friendly target and a potential threat. Liuna’s trigger fingers hovered ready but hesitant.

[member="Cassius Droma"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Kanta Tukka"] | [member="Joon"] | [member="Gray Raxis"]

"Chaos and I know one another well." Caelag had little else to say to Basaba as she followed the woman onto the seige platform. A vantage point she said, and a vantage point she got. From where she stood she could 'see' for far more than a sufficient distance, plenty enough to drill holes in the heads of anyone stupid enough to be in the open. Of course, as she was setting up her bipod for her little sniper's nest, it was obvious that she noticed the Bral's area of negation.

"Ysalmari bubble. Rather sizable, center somewhere from about 10 or 11 o'clock. I'm useless on my own so I am activating my scoped camera. Someone be my eyes." Click, as the enemy started to engage, a secure camera feed accessible by those on the seige platform opened up. She really did mean for someone to be her eyes.

Captain George heard his men's cries as the saber cut in deep through the armor, two of the huge suits of armor at the rear collapsing as they were cut to bits, their wearers only narrows protected from the blade through the many layers of metal between them and the scything blade.​
Draven saw his opportunity, and charged forwards, just as Rhaegar slammed his fist down into the tree, the dudes finally broke, scattering in all directions as the crushing weight of the trunk slammed into the ground. One of the suit wearers which had been downed, was not so lucky as the rest. The trunk crushed him like a tin can.​
Draven had just enough time to volt off the trunk, flipping through the air and attempting to bring the shield down on to Rhaegar's face, not making a single sound as he did so, where most jedi would be letting out battle cries, Draven only had cold, calculated determination. He would win. Or he would die.​
[member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"]​

He was a warrior, and as such had battle awareness. Combined with that was the whisperings of the Force that uttered quietly to his being, speaking of inherent danger. The trunk crashed to the ground, shattering a body beneath it's girth, as Rhaegar raised his eyes to where the other man stood. But the Jedi wasn't where he had been mere moments before.

[member="Draven Dursden"] soared through the air, the shield descending directly for his face for a painful strike aided by the falling Jedi. His right arm raised just enough to intercept the strike, the blow smashing into his arm and face and sending him flying backwards off the trunk where his shoulders hit the ground. Allowing the momentum to aid him, Rhaegar used the motion to flow into a backwards roll, rising to his feet.

His left hand opened and the lightsaber hilt flew into his palm, fingers tightening around the cylinder. The ruby glow of the lightsaber hissing with the promise of violence. He clenched his jaw, an angry welt rising upon his cheek. The red of his eyes flickered as a snarl etched upon his face.

Draven's lips twitched into a smirk. His opponent certainly had not been expecting that. The jedi then simply did a hand gesture, beckoning him forth. The shield buzzed in his hands, and he felt the saber continuing to lock and click behind his back, almost completely melded. Just a little longer and Draven would have the massive broad saber at his disposal. A formidable dueling weapon, it would give him reach, and its unstable blade would, with enough blows and force, shatter another saber.​
The dudes were scrambling in all directions, captain George was the first to get his bearings though, swirling around and hefting the heavy machine gun he held in his grasp, lowering the barrel towards the sith which was opposing his master, and opening fire. The lasers spit from the mouth of the machine gun, and like a roared order, snapped the attention of all the other dudes. They began to train their machineguns on the sith, and prepare to open fire. The ten which had been clustered under the tree, were now nine, and two of the suits laid to the side, heavily damaged and not able to function properly, the smell of burning metal and skin filling the air as they pilots struggled to release the clasps and free themselves from the deadly prison their armor had become.​
[member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"]​

War. A deadly game. Attacks and counters. Check and balance. A natural flow of a natural occurrence of the majority of sentient beings. Violence seemed to be written into sentient creature's very DNA, and the choice to act on the impulsive instincts seemed near impossible to deny. War. It was a deadly game.

The motion from [member="Draven Dursden"] to come forward almost filled Rhaegar with the joy of combat, to rush his opponent, to feel the clash of blade upon blade. However the mask of Nemesis stayed rash action. Slowly he eased away from Draven, increasing the distance between them. One of the soldiers readied a weapon and Rhaegar pulled the force to himself as a massive amount of blaster fire rained down upon him. Yet they did not connect, instead colliding with the telekinetic barrier the Master had erected. As the weapons of the other 'Dudes' began to line up on him, Rhaegar nodded with a grim smile etched upon his face.

The telekinetic barrier dropped.

As the blaster bolts collided with his body he fueled one of the two natural force abilities that ran strong in his bloodline and utilized force absorb. The sizzling energy collided with him, searing pain flushing through his nerve endings as the deadly power coursed into and through him. Moments later the tide of blaster fire consumed him in an inferno of energy. The armor weave suit was eaten away as the light armored cloth was destroyed. His torso now bare from the point blank fire that hit him center mass.

His skin grew red from the energy coursing through his body, the Sith runes covering his skin a bright red as he turned luminous eyes upon the 'Dudes'. Using the power up from the energy currently being absorbed he reached out in the Force. Power cells heated and fuel expanded. The guns and armor, powerful weapons of destruction, became bombs as he fueled their power sources into explosives.

Using the last of the siphoned energy he reached out to the collective brains, a mere use of telekinetic power to twist the grey matter in their skulls.

(OOC ~Actions:
1. Used the force to absorb the blaster fire
2. Sent the power into power cells/fuel/energy sources to create a cataclysmic explosion in armor and weapons
3. Tried to pinch their brains using telekinesis, a simple enough trick.
~I left it vague so you can call hits if you wish. I also left myself reasonable open for attack from Draven that could disrupt his usage in the Force, though there is distance between the two now.)

Epilogue​

Combat dragged on for hours between the Mandalorian Forces and their opposition. made the armored warriors weary to press on in light of their more important task, but they persevered. The Ori'ramikade accompanying Alkor reached the base after maneuvering through the rugged, forestral terrain to the location where they had triangulated Mand'alor to be. Several sentries, though dressed as refugees, had weapons that appeared with only a quick scan. It was apparent that they never expected either force to get this far.

Jedi Forces were on scene, but they had stopped firing and ceded the way for the unit to push forward. They watched appreciatively as bigger guns dissolved their pirate problem in record time. The distance between them and the prize rapidly diminished. Victory was within sight.

"Jedi have stopped their hostilities in the area around the compound," Alkor iterated to the others nearby. If the fighting had ground to a halt, there must have been a compelling reason. "Try to minimize casualties until I can get a confirmation-"

A message cracked across his comm unit and Alkor narrowed his eyes. Everything was falling into place. His reservations about the entire situation vindicated, he broadcast directly to [member="Ambrose Mantis"] and [member="Skosk Australis"], voice laden with hoarseness from barking orders. "I have confirmation on pirate elements in the vicinity of [member="Yasha Mantis"], and Silver Jedi have begun assisting in their removal. Do not engage unless you are engaged, per normal. Anyone who fires on you now is open season."

He knew Ambrose would be a bit feistier than that, but saying it was protocol. Self-defense was a pillar of Mandalorian society, so if someone shot at any one of them, they could shoot back without fear of reprisal from above.

For the Jedi's sake, someone needed to get the word out quickly.

The Vth poured into the compound at full strength, and the Yalilyr broke in intermingled. As one body, spirit, and voice, they rushed to where the Spiritual Mother of their people lay in labor, anxious to see to her, to greet her child, to bring her home.

They lined the outskirts of the room as they came within sight, weapons trained on any enemy unit not already neutralized. Playtime was over. Alkor lagged behind, the only one out of all the group who felt out of place in the current situation. Not a soul dared speak, dared move and inch when they saw Her.

Yasha fought a harsher battle than the one they had just endured. Their hopes, their dreams, and their hearts were with her, despite the ragged silence that enveloped her grunts, groans, screams, and struggle.

They readied themselves for the extraction command, and several supercommandos readied an LZ for the LAAT to withdraw Mand'alor the instant she was prepped for it.

[member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Cassiopeia Australis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom