Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When Danger Calls

Salis was on route, just off a previous work so she had a little bit of time to herself. Normally she would leave Zepher behind to take control of things, but there was no expectation at this moment of her people being required until her return. So, the droid came with her. As did an astromech, and her 501-Z_police_droid. All on board her freighter. For someone in her position, and her experience, this was probably a bit of an odd combination. But it was what she chose regardless.

At the time, she was actually sitting in the hold of the ship talking to her daughter. The two probably could barely be any more opposite, but it was one of the very few Salis had any genuine care for. An alert went off and Salis heard Zephers voice over the comms unit, "You may be interested to learn, we are receiving an emergency signal from a vessel not far off course." he let Salis deduce the rest. The droid had been working with her for quite a long time now and knew what she preferred to do. Her conversation with her daughter ended shortly and she arrived in the cockpit. "You set the course yet?" she asked.

"Alteration prepared. Set now." He said simply. It would be long before they arrived on location. And a smile grew across her face. A cargo ship in the distance, not a particularly big one, but still a good one. And it was damaged. She knew what this meant. Pirates. A chuckle emerged from her as she moved away. "Armoring up, just in case we need to board. Keep watch, when we're close let me know regardless." she ordered. As she walked past she shouted almost instinctively, "All prepare for combat!"

She prepared with practiced speed and returned very fast. Zepher could detect other ships now, likely the pirates. He also noted what was probably a heavily damaged patrol craft, which wasn't moving and barely transmitting any signal at all. Might not be dead inside, but she doubted they'd last too long. Still, they were likely the only reason the cargo vessel hadn't been completely raided by now. She had to give them that at least. But the other ships were returning. She got into the cockpit, "Let's make a couple more corpses." she had no interest in saving the cargo ship, not really. She just wanted a fight. That said, the cargo ship made for a good focal point. They were here to steal a ships cargo, she was here to kill. But she might not be completely alone in the fight, even with the patrol ship down.

Khoan Fellis Khoan Fellis

Khoan had been doing odd jobs for some time now. One he had just completed involved something with a credit chain code device to securely transfer credits from anyone in the galaxy to the employer. It had been a pain, and it left a filthy twinge on his conscience. Now, Khoan was on his way to yet another job. A local crime lord on the planet of Pantora wanted him to assemble some security droids from ancient times. IG units.

As Khoan had been thinking more about the job on board the Challenger, he received a distress signal that was emitting from a nearby ship not too far out. He was usually wary of these kinds of signals as you never know what could be on the other side of that call. He went into his system comms and tried to reach the ship as he charted his course to the call.

"This is Khoan Fellis of the Challenger. Can anyone read me? Over."

No response.

That was no problem for him. Soon, he saw what the distress was all about. More ships appeared on his scanner and he knew he was caught in something quite large. Pirates. In the distance of space, he could spot an odd ship out. Quickly, he ran through his comms once more but this time to that freighter.

"Hello? This is Khoan Fellis of the Challenger. I have received a distress call for this cargo ship. I may need your assistance with this scum of pirates here and saving these people!"

Usually, Khoan had let people fend for themselves but something here was different. He had felt it many times before but yet he could never have the power to explain it. It felt as if destiny itself had told him to save these people. And save these people he will do.

He reached the crew lounge and got his equipment together. A dagger along with his Model 434 "Deathhammer" blaster pistol. The ship had been slow to a halt right next to the disabled cargo ship. He was ready to board and soon the doors opened. Whatever was waiting on the other side would soon see their savior...

Salis Salis

Salis took in a breath, as she sat at the controls. Her ship was already moving side to side as the enemies began to close in. Just in case. However, as the pirates began to close in she got a call, as another freighter arrived. She raised an eyebrow at the call. Zepher soon had the information of the ship for her, "Alright, but your ship doesn't look the best equipped for a proper fight." she warned.

And in just a few more moments the fight began. Salis charged towards the ships. Five of them it looked like. Three of them looked to be the same model. Light combat freighters, a little less armed than hers, definitely less armored. One other was a frigate, a fast one, but strangely it looked barely armed, a couple turbolasers and some froward facing torpedo's. But they wouldn't be using that on the cargo ship, it'd destroy the cargo they wanted. Probably just a troop transport. The last looked like it was meant for forced boarding, probably had high shielding but only had a set of blasters and one set of claw-like pieces on the front to forcefully clasp onto a ship.

And then the blasters started firing. Ion cannons, lasers, turrets, and missies were let loose towards the five enemies. The frigate looked like it was trying to outmaneuver her to get around, but it was not as fast as the rest. She had time to deal with it later. Her ship started taking fire but her shields were holding up for now, the enemy weren't doing quite as well. One of the freighters went down fast. They were clearly designed more to deal with larger ships who's turbo-lasers were easier to avoid. Salis did not speak as the two and the astromech piloted the ship and it's weapons, she only smiled as her eyes grew a slight yellow.

This was not going to be an easy fight in spite of her joy, and the quick death of one. Her shields, while durable, would only hold up for so long. It was why she was trying to carefully place her proton torpedo's to reduce the energy cost. However, if she could potentially scare them off, or hold their attention long enough for that other freighter to do whatever they were up to. That would be sufficient. It was times like this she missed having access to Dvasia. Naturally the star destroyer she once commanded would probably end this faster, but while she commanded it at the time, she'd never really call it hers and wouldn't use it for personal trips.

She opened up the comms to contact Khoans ship and the cargo ship, "These pirates are easy, for a larger force. If my shields go down, I'm out of here. I can only take down so many before my ship is at too much risk." she warned.

"These pirates are easy, for a larger force. If my shields go down, I'm out of here. I can only take down so many before my ship is at too much risk."
As soon as he had heard whoever was on the other side of the communication line, Khoan was knocked back by a blast. The pirate had landed a direct hit on the boarding line.

"Blast! Alright, that'll have to wait." Khoan concluded as he disconnected the boarding line between his ship and the cargo ship. He ran back to the pilot's seat and soon took evasive maneuvers. He dodged blaster fire from one of the combat freighters. He tapped into the communication lines once more and turned on the gunner's seat to automatic targeting.

"I got one on my tail. If you can try to come by and evade the other fighters and help me out here, we can try to take the rest out together!" It was a long shot. After all, it would just be easier for the other ship to jump to lightspeed and abandon this place, leaving the rest of the fighters to target Khoan.

Another hit landed near the center top of his ship. The shields were holding for now but Khoan cannot keep going on like this. He quickly braked and soon the ship was right in front of him. With a few direct hits to the back engines of the ship, it exploded in a fiery burst of flames.

"That's one down. Four more to go." Khoan drew in quick breaths and went to flank the allied ship. He fired his laser cannon in a fury and soon another ship was destroyed. But a lighter frigate was hailing fire from its turbolasers onto Khoan. Khoan had to take evasive maneuvers once more and soon he was spiraling and flipping around the ship to try to fire unto the frigate. The cargo ship in the meanwhile was still disabled, floating in the void of space in the middle of the battle. Static came through Khoan's comms and a voice rang in his ears.

"This is Captain Hillin! My crew and I were attacked by these pirates and we need help!"

Khoan flipped his communication switch to reply to the cargo ship.

"Ya, I kinda had a feeling Captain," Khoan said sarcastically. "But right now I am a little busy at the moment with some pirates here so if you could just stay where you are, not that you have a choice, that'd be grand." Khoan then flipped his communication line to the allied ship. Although he did not know a single ounce of them, he had to give them his complete trust for now while the fighting continued.

"How are you doing over there, friend?"

Salis Salis

Things were going relatively well given the circumstances. Three down now, two of them by Khoan's guns. Lovely. Coriellian engineering had to be respected at least somewhat. Salis changed objectives now, her ship dove to the side and turned its guns on the frigate releasing line after line of her proton torpedo's, ion cannons, and laser cannons, while her turrets helped to keep the enemy off her somewhat.

She could feel a shift. But...more than one. The sudden turning of the tides wasn't complete, but it was like someone had dropped boulders onto a beach, walling it up against the waves. She could tell the pirates had noticed, three ships down and their frigate under attack. This was becoming more costly than profitable even if they were to win soon.

But that wasn't the only one, it was when the new freighter started fighting, and as he called her again trying to coordinate with her. She did so, somewhat, moving off the frigate to aid against the other freighters sending her barrage of weapons systems against them. Collectively, they had more firepower than her. But they were less organized, less durable, and less accurate. She was used to war, they were used to victims.

She ignored any transmission from the cargo ship. They gave her little interest. Though a reward might amuse her. Not that she needed it, maybe something for Neli.

When Khoan called her again he heard a chuckle. And a gleeful voice. "Oh I'm just splendid." she said as she ducked her ship beneath some of the blaster fire and managed to blast through the enemy shields to send them away as her blasters took out their engines. She turned against the frigate again, she was sure their shields could be taken down with time. "Let's lay off a little. We don't need to win, we can just scare them off. But they need to feel like they can escape, and that it's too much work to keep fighting after their losses." she might speak with some experience, even seem like she was trying to reduce the fighting. But the slight joy in her voice could be a little off.

"Let's lay off a little. We don't need to win, we can just scare them off. But they need to feel like they can escape, and that it's too much work to keep fighting after their losses."
Khoan flipped his communication switch once more. "Sounds like a plan. I'll try to get the frigate to stop firing at us. Maybe I can make their weapons disable themselves. I still have firepower left!"

Khoan wheeled the Challenger around back to the frigate and started to dodge incoming fire while simultaneously exchanging his own fire from the ship. Through his viewport, he could see the other freighters beginning to scatter and lay low back to the frigate before making a jump to hyperspace. Although he couldn't disable their weapons, Khoan let out a sigh of relief from the battle.

"Glad that's over."

He channeled to both the cargo ship and his newfound ally and again tried to board the cargo ship.

"Looks like those thugs are gone. Captain Hillin, I am preparing to board."

Static came through the comms once more to the Captain's raspy voice.

"Oh, thank the maker! We would've been dead without the help of you two! Come aboard and we can talk about the exchanging of rewards between each of you."

Khoan flipped off his communications and laid back in his chair while the Challenger made its way to the cargo ship.

"Reward. I like the sound of that!"

With his blaster and dagger still holstered, he made his way into the cargo ship hold...

Salis Salis

Khoan agreed and they both were now targeting the frigate, putting pressure if not legitimate danger. Plan successful. The ships were turning tail and scrambling to get into hyperspace. Funny what some strong firepower and good maneuvering could do when someone was aiming for an easy target. Maybe next target they'd get would be further from more common hyperspace lanes.

Salis moved her ship to look for any additional entrance ports to the cargo ship until she found a good spot to board. They didn't have many but enough for both of the ships to get on. She had Zepher stay on board and came onto the ship. She didn't remove what she had on, even the headpiece for now.

"Sounds lie a plan." she responded to the captain looking at Zepher, "Keep the sensors and engines online. If this turns out to be a trap, you want to be out of here fast." he said. She chuckled. That was the advantage of having a droid designed to understand people. He knew the orders she would give most of the time.

She got on board the cargo ship. And began making her way to see exactly where she was meant to go. Though she was looking regularly for any traps or dangers, she wasn't really expecting any.

Equipment:

-Salis Lightsaber (hidden in pouches)
-Salis's Armor
-stun Pearl
-Salis's Armor
-Sith_gloves
-Several phrik throwing knives
MK_II_Paladin_blaster_rifle
2 Model_Kylan-3
XAD_Omnisight
Wrist_link with up to date commlink and chrono that also connects to head piece.

As Khoan boarded the cargo ship, the halls were empty. Alarms were blaring and a redlight filled every corridor. As he tried to make his way to the main deck, he was met with a malfunctioning protocol droid. The droid had begun to plummet itself into the wall, lifting itself back up, and repeating the same motion. It must've gotten into this state during the disabling of the ship.

"Creepy," Khoan whispered to himself.

A few minutes passed and Khoan finally made his way to the command deck. He found a large crew maintaining different devices within the ship's panels. Navigation, life support, etc. Khoan looked around and noticed a bulging fat man talking to what looked like an ensign of some sort.

"Captain Hillin?" Khoan let out through all of the commotion.

The man turned around and greeted Khoan with a mighty handshake. Khoan smiled.

"I thought there were two of you out there. Where is the other one?"

Salis Salis

Salis traveled through the ship, so far, no signs of danger. Well...there were plenty of alarms but that was expected. She suspected they could be properly repaired with time but it was still something to keep in mind. As she passed a malfunctioning protocol droid she just shook her head, assuming some level of shoddy workmanship in its creation that got knocked loose when they were under fire.

Eventually she made it to the main deck, taking note of every person. And thens he was sure of what she felt as she looked at Khoan Fellis Khoan Fellis . That was the force, however, she did not think it was trained. It was present, yet did not seem explored as it was with some. It caused a smirk in amusement, explained some things.

She heard the captain ask where the 'other one' was. "Right here." she responded. With her rifle around her back, blasters at her side, and armor on (light as it was), she probably looked more like a merc than a major, or a former sith. "Quite a tussle you got yourselves into don't you think? Good thing those were pirates, not mercenaries or military. Still, odds were not good."

She was strongly tempted to press her knowledge about Khoans force sensitivity, but she wasn't sure what he knew. So slipping hints in might not work. Maybe it'd be best to contact him about it later. She was always curious about untapped ability. Like many other things. She smiled as she stepped forwards to give the captain a handshake before nodding her head at Khoan. "My name's Salis V'Trechen. Mine was the Astro-Class LX combat Freighter. Pretty good fighter, for a non-customized ship, I'd say. Not what I want against a good battle frigate though."

"Right here."
Khoan could feel... cold when she walked in. He couldn't explain the sudden drop in external temperature but when he saw he knew that she might've done some things he could never explain fully. It always happened to him when he met somebody for the first time. He could always tell, or at least... see their past. It was an ability that Khoan was not used to and he feared it.

With her outstretched hand, Khoan shook off his feelings of worry and nodded back at the woman.

"Name's Khoan. But, you probably already knew that from the communication greeting at the beginning of the fight." he laughed nervously. "That was some remarkable fighting back there. You just be a truly experienced pilot!"

Khoan looked at the captain and questioned him immediately.

"So, uh, Captain. Was this some random attack or were these scum after something?"

Hillin looked towards Khoan after he shook his hands with Salis.

"Oh, this was nothing more than an attempt at getting free cargo was all. This has been the third time in my career that this has happened but thankfully we did not have anything of value on this trip. Just spare parts and scrap that we were taking to a refinery on Savareen. Speaking of which, we can give you two a fair share of credits for saving our behinds back there. Come with me."

Khoan followed the Captain while keeping a close gaze on Salis. Something inside him wanted to tell her what was happening with him. That cold back there that he had felt. Who exactly was she? It reminded him of his previous employer, Lilanna. Both had certain tones to their presence but Khoan, like always, decided not to confront it.

The trio made their way to a room that branched from the main deck. Inside, crates upon crates stacked up on top of each other.

"This is our reserve. We use these credits to maintain the ship, pay docking fees, and bribe any unwitting guards at any kind of planet that gives us trouble. I'll give each of you 3000 for your bravery and courage back there. I wish I could give more, but our stocks are a little low at the moment."

Salis Salis

Though her eyes might no longer be yellow, her presence did not vanish. She had in the past hidden it, back when she feigned being a merc, or needed to preform a stealth mission. Now-a-days there was little effort in hiding that unless she wanted to perceive a reaction. As she perceived him as likely not receiving training, she didn't really know what he'd know.

She shrugged smiling at his comment on her already knowing his name, "Kind of guessed so. And thank you, pretty used to these things. You did pretty well yourself, especially ship given. It looked like a good ship, just very lightly armed."

Salis returned her eyes to the captain as Khoan spoke, her interest however remained on the freighter pilot. She was much more interested in what could be brought to light than the few credits she'd gain from this 'reward.' So far, they claimed it wasn't a particularly major attack just a quick run. But, he could very well be lying to keep the two of them from pressing a higher charge. Or stealing it for themselves.

She ran her gloved thumb along one of the lines on her armor, as he continued to explain. He was offering them formal credits. Reasonable, it was after-all a company loss if they had failed. Though, it did certainly press her to distrust him in regards to what he was saying. 3000 credits was barely anything to her, but she'd accept it, if only due to a lack of damages on her part, and that she wanted to pursue her curiosity sooner rather than haggling for a better price. "In the future, I'd suggest a few more precautions against pirates like that. The cost of repairs is likely more than the cost of security, although more personally, I imagine your lives would be a lot more valuable to you. However rare this is, good thing to keep in mind. But I suppose I can accept the 3000 credits. Especially," she bopped her head back down the hallway, "Given your ship, and droids, condition."

Patience. She could have it, when she wanted. Right now she was not concerned about it. She let out a hum in thought, "Khoan. I have an interesting topic to discuss with you once we're done here. Can communicate when we both board our ships. Or meet somewhere." she said simply. She wanted to investigate, as she ever so often did. Sometimes at her own expense.

Khoan looked at the cache of credits offered to him and he gratefully accepted. 3000 had not been a whole lot, but he thought it was well earned after what he had been through. As he was about to bid farewell to the Captain and the pilot next to him, the person who had emitted his fear wished to see more of him.

"A topic? Sure, I'll discuss whatever you desire. I was heading my way to Pantora for a job, but maybe we can talk in my ship before we part ways perhaps? I can keep the Challenger docked as well as your ship and once we finish talking we may leave each of ourselves to our own paths."

He was curious about what they may talk of. He knew it must've been what he felt when she first entered into his vicinity. He became increasingly nervous but Khoan knew not to show it. It could be a sign of weakness. He motioned Salis with him and bid farewell to the captain after receiving his credits.

Once aboard, the pair were in the crew lounge when Khoan took a seat. He put his hands against his back and propped his feet on the metal, round table that accompanied the long cushioned bench. He stared unto Salis, trying to figure out just what she wanted to discuss.

"Alright, what did you want to talk about, Salis?"

Salis Salis

She nodded to the captain taking the credits offered and giving a slight wave as she was ready to walk off. Khoan agreed to talk, and even mentioned his destination. Could be a lie, she couldn't know for sure. Said he'd leave the ship docked for now and she could simply talk on board his, she gave Zepher a quick message of the case as she continued, "Fine with me." she responded shrugging as they walked on.

His exact situation she wasn't sure of, nor his reaction to her question. Though, mastery of the mental abilities was never her objective anywhere. She was perfectly fine with speculation, up until there was evisceration anyway. Naturally, she was very careful on the ship, taking note of everything, any plausible traps, and while she didn't put it on, were she to feel weary or concerned she knew her mask would be on her face fast.

He acted casual, relaxing in a seat, and so did she, plopping dow on a chair and unharnessing her rifle to set beside her. She looked at him for a moment at his question, then reached into her back pouch, removed something, and tossed it to him quick. It was half of her lightsaber, a special saberstaff that had a number of functions, one of them being that it could be separated to two blades instead of just one. She smiled regardless of his reaction, "You know what that is?" she questioned, before waiting for an answer she continued, "You're different. Either that, or you have something that makes you seem that way. I didn't tell the captain naturally, but I have little concern about bringing it up here. I was once Jen'arii sith. Never technically made a lord, but by now I'm pretty sure they'd call me one. I got bored and left. Don't be concerned, I have little interest in causing trouble for you. I could have done that on the ship if I wanted."

She leaned back against the chair, fiddling with the other half of the lightsaber, "From what I can tell, you have the force. But it doesn't feel like you're trained in it. Why would that be? Not found? Didn't want to? I don't really care whether you call yourself light or dark by the way, good or bad, doesn't matter to me. I'm just curious. If you think I'm lying, my full name is Salis Marai V'Trechen. It's not perhaps a well known name, especially while I was sith, but there's definitely information available on me as a military leader in the now gone Red Dragon, and presently a Major. Might sound like I'm boasting, maybe I am. I do enjoy exposition sometimes. But I also am just very curious about your situation."

"I don't think you're lying one bit. In fact, for some reason, I can tell you're telling the truth. This force, Salis. What exactly is it? I have never heard of it before, neither with this 'Sith' that everyone speaks of. I want to know more but you see I am afraid of what it is. Ever since I was a small boy, I had this sixth sense. I can tell when something might happen, or I can see into a person's past. Their feelings. With you, I felt cold. I felt as if you had done terrible things. What exactly are you curious about? That is all I have to say about it, really. I don't know how to use this 'force' but is there a way to control it?"

Khoan got up from his seat and strode around the crew lounge. He closed his eyes and focused. He felt the cold again and before he knew it he was sucked into the void of the force. He had heard screams from across the galaxy. He opened his eyes in pain and anguish. He turned to Salis.

"Just now. I always hear it. Those screams and that pain. This is what the force is? It seems like it wants to hurt me."

He sat back down and put his head into his hands. He felt exhausted after what had just occurred. He knew he needed guidance and maybe Salis could be the one to truly show the nature of the force.

(OOC: Really sorry for the length of this, it's hard for me to condense this much)

She smiled at his reaction as he responded. Interesting, his knowledge seemed limited, even for a freighter pilot, but it wasn't all out of reason she supposed. She interacted with things on a daily basis that were important to her, which was combat and family, and in that regard the force was at the fore-front of where the best fighters tended to be.

He did explain a bit, while asking his own questions. Force sensitivity matched up for sure. It was curious though, his ability. She was somewhat aware of some ability, telemetry perhaps? That allowed one to see the past of an item, this was different though. She didn't have access to such a thing herself. Possibly, it was an inherent ability, more than a learned one.

She watched him movie, felt the slight shift with him and tilted her head at his next question, and statement. She stood up and walked over, taking her lightsabers and putting them to the side. "Well, the force is indeed what you have I'd say. I'm not a philosopher on it, not much. But imagine it as an all encompassing power. A non-physical thing that is able to alter and be altered by the physical in interesting ways. Like you, your ability to perceive the future, and apparently, some of the past, is a part of it. Though, the latter seems unique to you. You and I'd be called force sensitives, we can connect with, and control the force. If you talk to the Jedi, they'd say you should be controlled by the force. But I'm not inclined to lend my will to something that just seems another element, will or not."

She held a hand out and her rifle rose from it's position, slowly moving through the air between them. just hovering as it turned (though the barrel never pointed at either of them. For safety reasons.) "And with it, you can do things like this. The force doesn't want to hurt you, that I know of. But if you use it wrong, it can." she moved her hair a bit, showing the white that had grown, "This is going to be a lot to take in. This is not my first body, this is a clone. But it is still my mind. I use what's called the dark side, by most. It's the use of emotion to strengthen your abilities, and power. Passion. The Sith do this to 'break their chains' as they say. But I never quite dug into their philosophy. I used the dark side a great deal when I was younger, so much so, my skin and hair turned a pale white, my eyes were yellow, and I developed scars all over. I was a bit reckless. But I've learned a lot since then. The force can do nearly anything for the right person, with the right training, time, and power. Not that you should try to."

A breath was taken in as she let the rifle return to the ground, "But, taught or not, it can be dangerous. If you choose the light side, then any emotion puts your abilities, and thus everyone else, at risk. If you choose the dark, you learn to control your powers and your emotions by invoking them, but you also will grow them. If you are a hateful person, you will grow more hateful. One of my daughters prefers the lightside, something I cannot teach her. But if you want help, I can teach you the dark, at least some of it. I'm curious, because that's just how I am. Your ability to see others past interests me as well. So perhaps I can gain knowledge from this as well."

Turning away and sitting back down, "Up to you though. It's not always a fast road like it was for me. And what I teach you first will be to control your emotions the way you want. Make them work for you rather than the other way around. I imagine you don't want to go on a rampage of anger. Or lose yourself to fear. What I teach first, is control and empowering. From there-on, things like awareness, greater physical ability, moving things with your mind. Some know how to heal, but I never could make that work. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a permanent position, unless you choose to, you won't have any real power or job in the people I work with. But it could prove interesting to both of us."

Indeed it was a lot to take in for Khoan. As she revealed herself as a clone and offered him a chance to learn of the dark, he became more trusting of her. He was curious to learn this newfound power of his and wanted to know more for sure. He stood up and gave a nod.

"Yes, I want you to teach me more of the dark. Help me keep my emotions in control rather than them working against me. I want to be able to make this power work for me and me only."

Khoan had thought of this in more detail. His initial statement sounded selfish to himself but he was right all the more. He needed to know the secrets in order to achieve a power greater than that of himself. He had no idea how to control it. With this offer, he could learn so much more. He looked to Salis once more.

"So how exactly do we go about this. Training myself and all to use the force?"

The thought of it sounded grueling to Khoan, but he had no other choice. He needed to learn or else that pain that he felt will never go away. Plus, he wanted to see if he could conjure any kind of other special powers. Salis mentioned moving objects with your mind and it interested Khoan forever more.

Salis Salis

Another smile, so he did want to learn. He wasn't her first student, but he would be the first that hadn't already known things. At least the rest of those Jedi hadn't confused his idea of how emotions work with the force. That was one advantage. She took in a breath, "First we'll need somewhere to actually practice. Given your peculiar ability to see people's past, I don't want to take risks inside of a ship. So we should head somewhere, preferably, outside of a city where we have a little room. You said you're headed to Pantora? Any location like that available there?" she asked typing somethings into her wrist comm to send to Zepher, "On the way, I want you to consider your emotions. Which ones are flippant, which ones are lasting, and if you're able to bring any to you on call. Many of the Sith relied on hatred and pain, but I'd suggest you choose one carefully. I have no intention of forcing suffering on you unless you choose that yourself, I think that's dangerous to yourself. For me...well it's joy. There there have been rare moments of pain or anger. It may be connected to a memory, or perhaps just the situation you're in. You don't need to make a hasty decision, this is a long term change not an instant choice with a permanent result."

This was going to be interesting to say the least. Naturally, she wanted to learn more about his ability. But to accomplish that, she'd likely have to help him learn more about it as well. Preferably, how to control it. From what she understood, such an ability was far more of the jedi than the sith, but perhaps it was still managable.

"First we'll need somewhere to actually practice. Given your peculiar ability to see people's past, I don't want to take risks inside of a ship. So we should head somewhere, preferably, outside of a city where we have a little room. You said you're headed to Pantora? Any location like that available there?"

"I'm sure we can find someplace outside of the city I am heading to. If anything, I can cancel my job for this as well. I am in no strain for credits, especially with the reward we received back at the cargo ship." Khoan sat back down and was more excited now to finally gain more control of his abilities.

He had heard Salis's commentary on emotions. It would be something that he could accomplish but by no easy means. He had never really been in tune with his feelings before. All he knew what to do was to listen and the force gave him something to listen to. As he was getting comfortable on the bench, he leaped up once again and looked to Salis.

"I think it's time we go to Pantora. The exit is just around the corner. I'll meet you there and send you a transmission signal so you can ping me on the surface. I'm really looking forward to this!" As he said this, he went back to the cockpit and began to prepare for takeoff. Soon, he would embark on his journey in learning more about his newfound power in the force. His fear grew once more, but instead, courage had been nesting deep within that fear. All he needed to do was crack it open and there would be bravery and perseverance.

Salis Salis

She nodded, it took her away from the 'vacation' she had planned, but it didn't matter. She did what she enjoyed, right now, this was better than whatever she had considered. She gave a wave, pulling her things to her and preparing to leave for Pantora. Well then, they had a plan. Odd where things could go, plenty of strange follow-ups had happened out of seemingly such a little instance.

She nodded to him as he mentioned he'd give her a signal, "Meet you there then." she said giving a wave as she headed off to her own ship.

Well now, interesting this would be indeed. Finding an un-trained force sensitive was an amusing moment of its own, finding one who seemed to have a peculiar ability and hadn't been brainwashed by those Jedi was an extra pleasure. She would be sure to explore this, though, she knew there were risks associated with that. If he was able to see someones past so easily, he could also potentially see her weaknesses, and her previous actions. Not that she hid her actions much, but it could dissuade him perhaps were he opposed to violence. Then again, killing random innocents wasn't a thing she was fond of, it was almost always in real battles that she indulged.

As he prepared for takeoff, Khoan had remembered what Salis said about his feelings. She mentioned anger and pain. Sure, there were lots that he was angry with. His situation, himself, and the galaxy around him. Chaos had been brewing in the galaxy ever since he was a small child. At least, that's all he saw in his own eyes.

He disconnected the Challenger from the cruise ship and took off for Pantora. It would not be a long trip as he was nearly there before the whole incident with the cargo ship had happened. All that was needed was a quick jump into hyperspace.

Upon arriving, Khoan had decided to land a few miles outside of Ro Station. As he landed the Challenger the ship had rocked back and forth.

"Those pirates really took a number on you, huh girl?" Khoan said as he patted the main dashboard in from of his seat. Khoan did as he said he would to Salis and pinged her a signal from his ship to hers, letting Salis know where he was and that he had successfully landed on Pantora.

As he walked off the escape ramp, Khoan could feel a light breeze against his scarred face. he let out a deep breath in and out.

"I can do this. I can do this. It's only discovering a power that I had never dealt with or used before. How hard could it be?" Khoan questioned himself. While he waited, he decided to try to see which feelings were lasting to him. Anger was one. He closed his eyes and could feel the pain once more. He heard the screams once more and jerked his eyes awake in shock. Khoan had decided to instead sit in the grass and admire the beauty of Pantora's sky until Salis arrived.

Salis Salis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom