Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When Danger Calls

Salis sat down next to Zepher as they took off. He looked at her recognizing a change. Of course, he didn't need to actually ask. "I've gotten a student apparently." she said with a chuckle leaning in her chair, "Reroute to Pantora."

He nodded and began the process for them to set off. She continued to speak as they did, "He seems to have a peculiar ability to perceive a persons past. Yet, he's had no training. Even when I told him I was a sith and used the dark side, he was alright. Makes life easier I guess, not thrown off by all the nonsense in the galaxy."

"What about the risks?" the droid inquired as they were on their way. Salis folded her fingers together, "Yes, there are risks indeed. But, I won't be applying any of that 'beat your master' idiocy into things. If he wants power, he can learn it, from me or another. If he wants wealth, he'll have to gain that through his actions. Just knowing my past alone wouldn't give him enough of what he'd need to cause me issues, not without in turn putting himself in jeopardy."

The droid looked ahead and spoke again, "Are you sure?"
"Nope. But teaching him seems more logical than letting someone else do it and losing the opportunity." she shrugged.

------ Upon Arrival: Signal Received ------

She came to the ground, just as she had been back on board the cargo ship. Though she left her rifle on board her own ship. Again Zepher remained behind to guard the ship. She'd need to get another droid soon enough to lighten the load on him. Sure, she had a guard droid. But what she needed was another multi-purpose aid.

It wouldn't be long before she arrived to meet Khoan, giving a wave as she closed in, "Well then, I hope you've had some time to consider what I suggested. Anything come to mind yet? If not, we can work with what you know right now and adjust later."

Khoan Fellis Khoan Fellis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom