Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When Chaos meets Cute

Equipment: Mandalorian Armour, Rifle, Pistols
Objective: Rob the Rich!
Tag: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva

"Alright boys, time to alleviate some of these wealthy people of their credits!" Rhys called out from the controls of his ship, the Milwr Bach was something small that Rhys had spent his entire funding on creating. It was rough and not the prettiest designed ship but it was something that could pact a punch and take a lot of hits.

His crew was a medley of different races, they were only five strong currently since that was all the Milwr Bach could handle but Rhys felt sure they would be a more formidable force as he grew in infamy. The crew had Rhys, Flick who was another Zeltron and one of the muscles for the crew, the other muscle was a Wookiee called Fyyrahh (though the crew called him Fyre for short), there was their tech head in a Rodian called Dex and a weapons expert with a Trandoshan called Hysssk. The tensions between Fyre and Hysssk were something that both Rhys and Flick had to ease with their pheromones but once the crew got on the same page and communicated well, they were a well-oiled machine that were unstoppable.

At least that was how Rhys felt with his crew organised.

"The sssship, sssseems there are a few rich ambassssadorssss aboard. Prime for the taking I sssssay." Hysssk smirked to Rhys as he finished disabling the cruise ship's engines leaving the ship dead in space. It was perfect and all they had to do was plunder the ship's resources.

Rhys nodded his head as he donned his Mandalorian helmet and gathered the crew for one final talk before they headed aboard the ship. "Right, Flick, Fyre, I want you guys heading in first. Fire only into the air to draw attention that this is a raid. I'll do the talking and put on the charm. Dex head to the cockpit and disable and scramble any distress beacons. Need to get as much time as we can get, take Hysssk with you to keep the others intimidated." Rhys gave the brief and everyone nodded their heads. Flick and Fyre took the lead and stormed their way onto the cruise ship.

Swaggering his way into the main room, Rhys looked around with a smirk behind his helmet, "ladies and gentlemen, and non-binary dignitaries, I am your host for tonight's piracy, the wonderfully charming Captain Marwol Aeth." It was a pseudonym that Rhys constructed to avoid the Enclave realise that one of their Mandalorians was going around raiding and looting those out in Wild Space. It also provided false leads for authorities to chase. He also used pheromones to keep everyone calm and not to be acting irrational or dangerous with Flick and Fyre holding very large, very intimidating weapons.

"Huh? Oh, I built a time machine. Called a Black Hole. Okay, I didn't build it, but I totally used it. You could too! Not that I recommend it. I mean, you do stay young, but you miss out on a few things. Like the end of several worlds. Crazy stuff." The Pink One -- one Cali Ziiva -- had been regaling a few of those in attendance with one of her tales of escaping certain death. Also explained why she looked inexplicably young for her legal age. Had totally messed up her party schedule, but she was getting that lined up again.

Big, bright eyes watched a few on staff scurry out of sight and Cali's Cute-but-Trouble Radar started going off. Not that she let anyone else know. If the crew wasn't saying anything then either it was nothing to worry about, or there was no point worrying about it. The latter didn't seem so likely since the ship wasn't on fire.

As it turned out, the ship had been boarded so it was something to worry about, but nothing they could do anything about, yet not something that would result in their immediate and unavoidable demise. All made clear when someone claimed to be their host for piracy.

Cali batted her lashes before she scooted about in her seat to stare back at the source of the day/evening's trouble.

Ooh, he was kind of handsome. Zeltron too. It would be nice to see someone of a warm hue out there among the stars. Didn't get a chance to go back to Zeltron as often as a mischievous soul would like. That... wasn't the most important thing though right then was it? He was a Pirate Captain! ...which was probably supposed to mean something and seemed to have every else clutching their pearls. Cali didn't wear pearls though.

How did she know? Hey, you could take a Zeltron off Zeltros, but you could never take Zeltros out of the Zeltron. A girl knew when a cutey was getting all soothing with the off-worlders. All these other people got all hot and bothered -- or other emotions -- exposed to the pheromones. Zeltrons though? Nah, it was just a way two cuties could communicate. And apparently this handsome specimen wanted to communicate everyone should stay calm.

The Pink five foot nine woman hopped out of her seat and turned to face the Captain. "Oh, hey there. Are you here to dance? Have you tried the chocolate cake? Its to hijack a ship for." If she hadn't already had a slice she wouldn't have offered to share it. "Speaking of... whatcha up to?"

Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

Flick and Fyre were already taking the jewellery and wealth from several rich people, Flick using his own Zeltron charms to ensure that the people gave everything they possibly could to the pirate crew. Rhys was looking around, making sure there were no security guards wandering around looking to get a shot off on his team. He couldn't afford the mission to go wrong, nor lose one of his crew.

As Rhys was scanning over the crowds, a fellow Zeltron approached him, a very attractive female and she did not seem fazed by the pirates wandering around and taking the wealth of those around them. Instead she was more focused on talking with Rhys, it was amusing though there was some concern in his gaze behind his helmet. Zeltrons couldn't trick one another with their pheromones, meaning that she would attempt to fight and stop him, which would not be ideal.

Then she spoke, mentioning a dance, chocolate cake and asking what he was doing here. Rhys chuckled, she did not seem concerned with his piracy and his shoulders relaxed quite visibly, he placed his hands on his hips and turned his head to look at her. She was quite attractive, "I'm not here to dance unfortunately, I came here to liberate the wealth from these people since they seem to be very bad at using it to have fun." Rhys chuckled deeply, "I am not a massive chocolate cake fan myself, but that means more for you. Perhaps you should try hijacking the ship once me and my crew leaves, does seem a very nice ship."

Rhys then leaned in closer, his large muscular frame visible underneath his armour, "What brings you here? You are much too attractive to be stuck around a load of old stiff coats." Rhys's voice was teasing and gentle, he was curious about this other Zeltron since it was not super common to see one away from the home world.

Cali's bright smile shifted to a blank curiosity when Rhys got in closer. "Me?" Why ever would a Pirate ask little ol' cutey her what she was doing there? Not like she'd confronted them while they were looting or something. "You're so kind to say that. I mean," she leaned in closer too with a smile, "I am. Too cute that is for this crowd. But, you know, a girl's gotta make money so she can throw some of the largest parties in the galaxy."

Wide eyes shone in the light as she straightened up a bit. "'Course, you taking their wealth is gonna make getting sales today kind of hard. I mean, maybe if they'd bought some of my security droids sooner they might not be getting pilfered right now, but that's how things work. Early Zeltron monopolizes all the booze for their party. Guess they don't know that saying, seeing how they aren't from Zeltros."

"Don't suppose you could use security droids, could ya? Or, you know, anything technology-like."
What? They were criminals so they shouldn't get merchandise offers? like, who were half the people on the ship before the pirates showed up? Certainly not philanthropists.

Them being so close, or Rhys' crew being hawked eyed as they were, they'd spot the blaster pistol strapped along Cali's right leg. In truth, it wasn't a pistol at all. And someone extremely sharp eyed might notice it looked a little funny, and not a standard issue. She'd taken efforts to disguise it, but there was only so much you could do to make a lightsaber hilt look like a barrel to a blaster pistol. The pink woman hadn't made any move to reach for it during their conversation though.

Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

Rhys chuckled as the woman had confidence in herself and didn't try to deny she was too attractive for this bunch. "Well, glad you agree, I would offer you a chance to join us and blow this joint. But think you might end up getting my crewmates into trouble. Especially the non-Zeltron ones." Rhys chuckled deeply, hinting that she would use her pheromones on those that she could to get something out of them, while Rhys and Flick would be safe, the others would not and Rhys wouldn't babysit them.

"Possibly, but benefits of having a Wookiee is that few things tend to stand in his way. Droids not being one of the things that could stand up to them." Rhys chuckled deeply, removing his Mandalorian helmet, his electric blue hair fell perfectly into place, as if he had never been wearing a helmet. His eyes stared back at Cali, "sorry love, I prefer people over machines. People I find tend to be easier to control and get the results I like. Also gotta stick with the people over droids so that I got some eye candy to enjoy."

Rhys smirked wider, "though you would be a welcomed distraction, for sure." Taking a moment to admire her figure as he held himself confidently, his crew robbing several people thoroughly.

"Interesting blaster there, would swear it wasn't a blaster and something else." Rhys whispered to her coyly, hinting he knew what it could be. Rhys was well versed in weapons and knew what a Lightsaber looks like.

Cali's bright eyes widened until they blinked at Rhys' purported about-face on inviting her to join them. "Oh, Great Chocolate Falls of Zeltros, I would totally get you into troubles. I'm quite good at finding trouble. There was this one time I was going on holiday and my shuttle crash landed in a jungle with a hidden temple, and... Well, it was different. Anyway," Cali paused to smile and presumably breathe, "what about the non-Zeltron ones?" Her pink mane flopped slightly about as she tilted her head to one side.

A little laughter accompanied Rhys' confidence. She replied simply, "You haven't met my droids," as the man removed his helmet.

"Oh, well, eye-candy, sure. Plus they have longer conversations about more meaningful things usually too. And they're warmer at night. I mean, people are totally cool, but one of my droids in the right place for the right purpose? Totally worth the King's Ransom you'll pay." Because Cali's top-tier goods were ludicrously expensive. For a reason. You didn't mass produce things that could take on things stronger than a Wookie. For that matter you usually didn't bother building them in the first place unless someone ordered one.

The smile broadened at Rhys' compliment. The two Zeltrons shared a moment of eyeing one another openly.

What? Oh, the pirates robbing people... Well, they weren't hurting or killing anyone so no need to start a fight that wasn't needed.

Cali leaned forward to whisper softly in Rhys' ear, "I'd show you mine if you showed me yours, but, you know, the non-Zeltrons." She pulled back just enough for Rhys to see her smile. "Long story. Not half as tantalizing as anything else we could talk about though."

Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

Chocolate Falls of Zeltros? That was not an expression he had heard before but it seemed that this Zeltron was obsessed with chocolate and it made him smirk widely. "I am sure you are great at finding trouble, though as you can see, me and the crew love finding trouble as well." Looking at his crew, the non-Zeltron parts of his crew, "they are very good, very capable. All every capable with their hands, if you catch my drift." Rhys winked to Cali teasingly as he chuckled softly.

"Your droids might be good but I can handle Jedi. Unless your droids are better than someone wielding the Force and a Lightsaber, I think I am better with myself and my crew." He smiled politely to Cali, he was sure that she knew her way around technology and how to sell her droids but he was a Mandalorian and Mandalorians didn't have use for droids. Only technology they needed were weapons and vehicles with bigger weapons attached.

He chuckled deeply, "How about I take your offer to those in need of an army? The Enclave are doing a load of crusades, having some droids for fodder when they start causing bigger ripples, that might save some Mando lives." Rhys offered, he was not going to be sold on the idea of having droids, he knew he held no use for them but that didn't mean he couldn't help Cali find someone to sell to. He then pulled her back in close after her whisper, his hands on her waist, "that way, you can join me in the captain's quarters and we can compare sizes, but looking at yours, it will fall far short." He pulled back and winked teasingly to her.

"I think anything we do together will be more tantalizing than anything these non-Zeltrons could think of." Rhys smirked to her, "so, how about my offer then?"

Cali blinked even as she smiled in the face of Rhys' innuendos. What did his non-Zeltron crew members being good with their hands have to do with her getting them into trouble? Rhys didn't sound very upset over the idea they were good with their hands. She totally believed he'd meant something else, but now he was just hitting on her.

The Pink One shrugged even as she smiled. "That's fine. I think you'd find there's a role for a droid even among your strapping crew, but not everyone wants one. I have tons of other toys to offer besides droids, after all." Plus she wasn't terribly interested in building a Jedi-buster droid. Not that she'd say that to Rhys. Obviously, the man had a bone to pick with Jedi (not the Sith?), and sometimes as a merchant you had to keep your personal opinions to yourself. And keep weapons out of certain would-be customers hands so they didn't do something reckless... like killing Jedi. Seriously, not Sith?

"Ooh? I guess. I mean, I bet they'd prefer my other goods too." Crusades? Eh, Cali wasn't all gun-ho about supporting war. Yeah, sure, Luna's Master had been a Dark Sider and was a bit of a grump, but he hadn't been an expansionist. Guy had been really all about his own planet. Some xenophobia, but Cali had done her part there. Then there had been the Confederacy before that, but they hadn't been about war... entirely. Kind of like the Enclave of late. How far was all this war stuff going to go though?

Bright eyes widened when Rhys got handsy and pulled her in close. More innuendo! Aside from looting the rich, Rhys didn't seem like such a bad sort. Depending on how much he hated Jedi. At least he didn't seem to be jumping to any conclusions about her though. Except maybe how many articles of clothing he could steal.

"I don't know, they were thinking quite a lot earlier. I guess there's only one way to solve this problem. You'll simply have to show, not tell."
Cali giggled. "Preferably not here. Too much negativity'll ruin the mood." Rhys had done a nice job keeping people calm, but Zeltrons were Falleen. Those being stolen from knew what was going on no matter how strangely horny they might feel. Cali could sense it and it would totally ruin the mood just as she'd said.

Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

Rhys didn't really understand the difference between Jedi and Sith, they were both people using that Force stuff with plasma swords. So, when he was using the term Jedi, he was truly meaning both. The Enclave saw all Force Users as problems, the Jedi and Sith alike, there was a deep hatred for Sith but Rhys just assumed they were different Jedi faction. Similar to how Mandalorians not part of the Enclave were called Mandalorians still. It was details that weren't interesting for him to understand or be bothered in understanding. He just went and fought the people he was told to go and fight.

"Well, we can work on your pitch to them together then. Make sure you get the most you can." Rhys winked, he wasn't against helping Cali get the most credits that she could from the Enclave, especially since it was only fair that Cali got a chance to show off her sales skills and get something. Rhys was kind of robbing her that chance with his piracy right now. "I can't take you to them directly, they get particular on who can come to the surface, but we can sort out some arrangement for you, and they will likely be able to meet you to talk business."

He was being bold and very forward simply by his nature of making it clear his attraction to another person. Beating around the bush was never Rhys's style and it seemed too awkward and complicated. Easier to be up front and honest about one's attraction to another. Either it was shared or it wasn't and you moved on in life. Lingering around, being hopeful, that just made things messier in life. "Maybe, but likely very distracted with your beauty." He gave her a wink.

Rhys whistled and his crew knew it was the signal to round up their loot and leave. Rhys guided Cali back to his ship, his hand was placed on her lower back and guided Cali to his ship. "I would never let negativity ruin the mood for us, important to keep things positive and fun." Rhys chuckled deeply. His crew stunned the rich folks of the ship, ensuring that they would have more than enough time to escape and vanish.

Rhys would help work on a pitch... to the Enclave? Cali couldn't say making more credits would be a bad thing, but Rhys was a pirate. Why would he help her? What did he stand to gain from all this? "They are?" Particular, that was, about who got to the surface. Wait, the surface of what? Wasn't the Enclave based out of some kind of ice planet? You know that's why they invented holo-communication. Warmer that way. "That'd be awesome," the Zeltron woman cried with a big grin in its wake. Because it would be. If Rhys wasn't lying. But he wouldn't lie to a cutey would he?

All it took was a whistle and everyone knew it was time to go apparently. Not their first time. Well, you had to admire a crew that had their act together! Maybe not if you were the victim though. Cali could admire it for them then.

Bright eyes slid amongst all the crew members as the group -- her included -- moved back to the pirate's vessel. "Is this technically kidnapping? I have to warn you, QT-314 is a terrible negotiator if you try ransoming me. She gets rather defensive." Cali wasn't resisting, of course, but technically... pirates came on board, stole things, and then left with a passenger of the victimized ship that was typically kidnapping or hostage taking stuff. "This is fun." Usually was when she got taken hostage. Unless they were insane then it was just endless rantings about... things, which soured the whole experience.

The Pink One smiled and rested her head against Rhys' side as they walked. "I'm glad you didn't harm anyone. You didn't, did you? Most people are just happy to survive; violence isn't usually necessary." If they were violent then Cali wouldn't be half so accommodating. Of course, she wasn't a one-cutey army either. It would definitely put her in a pickle of how to respond.

Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

"Sure. Well, I think so. Better to offer them something and get told no than never get the chance to offer, right?" Rhys always had the mindset of you shot your chance otherwise you would plague yourself with whether or not it would have worked. It was how he approached relationships, work and just life in general.

He laughed when she suggested this was kidnapping. "Well, I am not looking to hostage you. Just figured that you would appreciate a ride that was working right now instead of hanging around with these people when the pheromones fade and their moods sour." Rhys pointed out, knowing that the vibes on his ship were going to be a lot cheerier for her to enjoy since they had a successful mission to be happy about.

The positive and gleeful vibe of the other crew members on the Milwr Bach was an amazing and pleasant feeling. "I avoid violence, tends to increase the bounty and rather keep a low profile as much as possible." Rhys chuckled deeply, "this is the Milwr Bach, sturdy ship, nothing fancy though. However, the captain quarters are pass the makeshift medbay. Dex can set the coordinates of where you want to go, first if you wanted head straight back to your droid." Rhys gestured to the Rodian who looked over to Cali for knowing where they were heading next.

Wide-eyed, Cali grinned with Rhys' upbeat attitude. "Right!" Like that's totally what she thought too. Offer people some fun or well engineered goods and at worst they didn't buy them. Well, at worst they tried to steal them, but people had a habit of ending up in a lot of trouble when they crossed Cali. The stolen things had a habit of causing mischief.

Then he sought to reassure his pink companion of his well intentioned kidnapping. Cali clung to Rhys' arm snugly in response. "Aw, that's so thoughtful." The galaxy was full of a lot of sourpusses and it really wore a Zeltron down sometimes, especially when they were alone. She couldn't fault his logic in who would have the better mood... and they probably weren't going to be in the mood to talk business either. Well they knew her number if they needed any goods.

The can-do attitude and jubilee of the crew really was something. Had Cali giggle and sway against Rhys along the way.

A soft, distracted hum followed Rhys' most recent offer. Cali's bright eyes swam around until they were filled with the fellow good-humor-addict. "I just got here. I can't go yet. The QTs can take care of my ship without me." She leaned away and took Rhys' hand in both of hers. "Come on. Let's have a little fun. You're not in a hurry are you?" Did pirate crews have schedules?

Now all Cali had to do was not succumb to a desire to fix, tweak, build, improve, or otherwise tinker with Rhys' ship while she was there. Unless that was somehow part of the fun. Usually wasn't fun when there was engine trouble worthy of a cute mechanic like her crawling about.

Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

It was good to see that Cali was in agreement and that she followed Rhys eagerly, clinging to his arm. It was something he enjoyed since he liked having her presence around him. While having two Zeltrons on the ship meant things were rarely bad, having three would only improve things. Right? There was no way that they could suffer a bad time with the three of them spreading their pheromones and ensuring the most positive and upbeat emotions were felt 24/7.

He smirked when Cali mentioned that she didn't need to rush home, "well, as long as we won't be hunted by those wanting you home. I am happy for you to stick around as long as you liked." He winked to Cali, all too happy to have the beautiful woman around, most of his crew knew she was beautiful as well. "Hurry me? Never, only on missions is there a timer. Otherwise I try partying and relaxing as much as possible!" Rhys chuckled deeply.

The crew cheered and pulled out the drinks to celebrate their victory, they also had some spice that a few of them enjoy recreationally as well. Rhys pulled in Cali close, eager for a kiss if he got the chance, just to cement the joys of the mission. Looting the bounty and enjoy what he could after with the most attractive person from that ship.

Felt like a fairy tale, albeit a pirate's fairy tale.

"Cutie? No, she'll know when I'm in trouble." QT-314 knew her Pink One best out of all the QTs. Well, it was quite the beneficial arrangement even if Cali did tend to find trouble surprisingly often for someone that didn't actively try. So she claimed. QT had her doubts about whether Cali was as bumblingly innocent as she seemed. No one could be that innocent. Though pressed to explain that stance, the dutiful droid couldn't articulate the belief.

With a big, toothy grin Cali pulled on Rhys' arm and cheered. "Parties are the best. Though building something new is a close second. No, wait, chocolate a close second. Building is a close third." Well, she was a Zeltron that'd been born and raised on Zeltros. Partying was their lifestyle. It was a very rich, deep, and unshakable part of their culture. Not the act of partying, but all the delightful people you got to meet!

A drink wouldn't hurt, but Cali would deftly avoid any spice usage or offers. She had enough vices. Chocolate. Buildings things. Trouble. Lots of trouble. Chocolate. No time for spice, except on a well prepared meal -- different kind of spice.

Rhys pulled her in close as everyone seemed to get into the swing of things. Like her, swung in the man's embrace. Bright eyes peered up at him as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms behind his neck. Well, it didn't hurt to be friendly. Cali still tried to control her pheromones though to avoid any... strong reactions amongst the group.

"Is this where you sing bawdy songs and tell stories of daring do?" Cali asked softly after the kiss. Or did the man have something else in mind? It wasn't often she got swept away aboard a pirate ship. Not by another Zeltron, certainly.

Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom