Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Wheel of Fortune (Smugglers and Bounty Hunters)

Location; Wheel, upper decks
Objective: Kill the Rat
Items: Vanguard BDU, RX-329, Tidefall, and VT-RAM Disruptor along with a MAT
Engaged Enemies - [member="Soloman Priest"] | [member="Eye of Solomon"] | [member="Joti Johayc"]

-- Drox had heard back from the lead individual that was at least in his mind in charge of this operation. The message was a little difficult to understand, but when he saw that the individuals were getting ready to leave for their own operations he knew they were able to understand his warning. The Extermination Team was transferred to an Extraction and Protection Detail. He waved hand signals to the operative with him, soldiers that trained with him since he was a child and they were veterans of the Commenor Alliance Security Forces. Not one of his favorite missions, but a job was a mission and it was difficult to explain to higher authority that he didn't like the mission. As well as being raised a soldier since the Vat Tubes he was born from.

-- Tick, Tick, Tick.

-- Three bumps on his radio informed him that something was approaching the individuals they were meant to protect. He only continued to watch from his vantage point as he was not yet ordered to intervene with the situation. Capture or death of the leak was his only mission, however rebel assets could not be caught up in this conflict. It would be a blow to the underground movement along with others that were on the fence to join the movement.

-- He made an executive decision, his unit would help the smugglers though it would not be of great help.

-- The squad of Eight Elite Rebel Special Forces Troopers of the Pheniox Legion Liberation Rebel Cell huddled around their commanding officer. Commander Fuga gestured a few hand signs and nodded to his troops. They were some of the bravest men that once served as members of the Elite Dominion Legions during the Dominion Wars. They were calm and composed with little signs that they were about to kill those that stopped the Smugglers from doing their work. They went to their positions as they saw fit. Drox knew they were veteran soldiers, and being that they were veterans at fighting Mandalorians and Sith they knew their job. The Dominion was old, and defeated like many ancient nations now, but their blades were still sharp.

-- Once he knew his men were in position he walked up to the group and pulled out his Blaster Rifle. He fired three shots from a distance with attempt to hit the Sith Inquisitor in the face with his high caliber blaster rifle. He knew it would not injure the Force User, and being as he was the bigger uglier kind of Force User with limited protection, it was pretty easy to point him out. Still in a quick walking pace he walked over to an alley and zeroed the sights after taking his first few shots with this weapon.

-- Now in a protective position he spoke loudly, "Oi, Hunters, Step away from the Sith or you die with him," He paused as he brought his weapon up and got ready to shoot again, "Sith Snake, I am here to collect the Bounty on your Head, so would you mind dying without a fuss?"

-- He tapped on his mic as soon as he was finished as he figured they would jam any communications they had left. It let his men know not to show themselves and remain part of the crowd.

[member="Joti Johayc"] │ [member="Percy Vaceldau"] │ [member="Jic Drow"] │ [member="Kingsley"]

The fact that this bar was getting crowded meant his team didn’t really secure that transmission. It would make things… interesting. But he was watching, he had others here who were ready and willing to take risks. Jic was a pilot and a medic. He’d help people who were hurt, but he couldn’t get too directly involved. He was here as a rep of the Underground. And he had his pilots. He just needed to get them away from the Hunters and into space. Once they were in their ships? If they arrived alive with their cargo, they got paid. He didn’t suspect he’d get all the cargo, but he knew he had to get some.

What he was hoping to do was plot a course out of the bar, somewhere he could give people their cards, they would know what to do with them. The cards had the cargo access, it had the delivery locations, and a way to contact Jic and the Underground at Tython. He saw [member="Kingsley"] trying to pull the attention.

“Bird, get them a few rounds, y’know? Top shelf.” He hoped that Kingsley would know that he needed a distraction. The Underground needed to get moving, and he couldn’t take a fight. He ran a hand through the cards in his pocket, waiting for the moment.

[member="Percy Vaceldau"]

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
In the hold of the [member="Gand"]'s ship, shackled to a pipe by one hand, with a knife concealed but no relevant way to use it other than cutting off said hand, Jerec was having a day. By now the Gand would have made the call to [member="James Cerensp "]or his Directorate masters, informing them he had Jerec Asyr in custody. He wondered what the insectoid bounty hunter would do with two point five million credits. Nothing good, presumably.

Ivan Stadd

I
Objective : Secure Jerec Asyr
Tags : [member="Gand"] , [member="Jerec Asyr"]

Recently the DIA had received word that Jerec Asyr had been captured at the Wheel by a Bounty Hunter known as Gand. After receiving a transmission from the Bounty Hunter , Natian Sanorge decided to send James Cerensp to pick up Jerec so that he could deliver him to a secret facility within the Unknown Regions where Jerec would be held. After evading James Cerensp in the cover of an Bryn’adul Attack on Zoph , Jerec had become a dangerous threat to the Directorate as Natian Sanorge saw him as a danger to any future operations as shown on Pijal and now that he had been captured that threat had passed.

James Cerensp’s Subjugator-class Star Destroyer , the Enforcer jumped out of hyperspace and began approaching the Wheel as James contacted Gand. “This is James Cerensp of the DIA to Gand , i have arrived to pick up the bounty , please meet me on the Lower Ring of The Wheel where you shall receive your reward.” Then , James left command to the Captain of the Enforcer and headed for the hangar where his new Squad of Supercommandos awaited him (The Last Squad perished on Zoph). After boarding his shuttle with his Supercommandos , James Cerensp took off for The Wheel with the intent to pick up Jerec Asyr and finally settle old scores.

Meanwhile in the distance far away from the Wheel , a duo of Subjugators were on standby with orders to neutralize any threats that might come against the Enforcer and to reinforce James Cerensp if necessary for the DIA was not going to let any interrupt their objective of capturing Jerec for this would be an important victory of the Directorate.

The Gand was about to take off, but then he received a message that the Directorate was here, on the wheel. Fair enough, he supposed. The Gand cancelled the docking procedures and went down to the hold, and took a picture of [member="Jerec Asyr"] strapped to the wall.

"It seems there is no need to travel. The Directorate has come to us." The Gand clicked, and sealed the cargo hold. As he left for the Lower Ring.

"The Gand is on route." The Gand messaged to [member="James Cerensp "].True to his word he'd arrive at the Lower Ring in a few minutes to face the Directorate's contact. And a squad of soldiers. Not to be unexpected. The Gand tossed James a small datapad. It would show him the mark, chained to the wall. He also flashed a key to his ship. It would be let them in the cargo hold, but not drive the ship. At least, not without some slicing.

"The Payment?" The Gand asked for verification before tossing the key. Every step in a bounty hunters job was exciting, even the exchange could hold the danger of being double crossed.

Ivan Stadd

I
Objective : Secure Jerec Asyr
Tag : [member="Gand"]

As James Cerensp met the Bounty Hunter , the Gand tossed a small datapad showing Jerec Asyr chained to a wall. As the Bounty Hunter asked for payment , the Operative knew he couldn't take any second chances. James Cerensp snapped his fingers an a Supercommando came up with a briefcase containing 3 Million Credits , more than what was promised. However he did not give the briefcase to the Bounty Hunter and James tossed back the key yo the Bounty Hunter.

Bring me to the bounty. I want to see him in person before i can give you the payment to make sure that this is no trap or a trick" James Said. He knew that this could cause problems but he did not want Jerec Asyr to find a way to escape his grasp once more. The Prospector had done son twice and now there was a possibility he did it again and James could not risk that happening.

Objective: Find the Bastard that owes Darry Money.

The bastard owed Darry money and that made him mad. A game of Sabacc gone wrong. He was probably hiding out in some watering hole on the wheel but Darry will find him. Darry always finds you. The YV-292 came out from hyperspace approaching the Wheel. It made its way into a hanger. The ramp lowers from the side of the freighter and the hissing of the hydraulics filled the hanger. A whistle came from the ship. The charming leather jacket wearing crime boss came down whistling while holding a club over his shoulder. "Find this bastard. If he has my credits.. then he might live.." He said with a smirk. Some of his men came down the ramp and begin to search through the station along with Darry.

Eye of Solomon

E
The Sith was on the verge of answering the Bounty Hunter when danger burned bright in his mind's eye. His lightsaber flashed into existence, swiping through the air to batter aside the three blaster bolts that careened towards him. Two of them impacted harmlessly into the surrounding floor, while one caught an unfortunate bar patron in the chest and sent him sprawling to the floor. His attention significantly distracted from the Hunters and their prize, the Sith saw it fit to deal with this interloper.

"Very well, blackguard. If you insist."

With thundering steps, the Cragmoloid emerged from the bar and strode purposefully out into the greater Wheel avenue, his lightsaber still ignited in a defensive position at his side. Though he had yet to triangulate the blaster fire's genesis, the Sith found that he had no need to act indiscriminate now that someone had attempted to injure his person. A crime, which as defined by the Empire's laws, was punishable by death in whatever manner the Sith saw fit.

And he found them all guilty.

He reached out around him with the Force, which writhed hungrily like a voracious beast, and seized surrounding bystanders by their throats. It did not matter if they were ultimately innocent or guilty, they had incurred his wrath by pure proxy. Those unable to resist found their esophaguses restricted and crushed by the power of the Dark Side, their spasming corpses left to lay where they fell once freed of his constriction. The Legionnaires that served under the Sith worked from protected positions to supplement their Sith overlord, ready to engage if necessary.

"Come forth and reap the whirlwind, reprobate."

[member="Drox Fuga"] | [member="Soloman Priest"] | [member="Joti Johayc"]

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Chit! The last thing joti needed right now was a sith a hot headed sith enforcer crashing the party. She peeked out from behind [member="Kingsley"] and was just about to present the requested identification when the enforcer's lightsabre ignited suddenly, defeclting several blaster bolts, one of which flew right past joti, killing an unlucky patron right next to her.

"Time to go birdy!" She began moving kingsley further back and away from the chaos, narrowly escaping the mass constriction that would kill many around the sith.

Once they were clear, relatively speaking, she made an attempt to comm the droid aboard her ship. "K1, I need you to swing the ship around to my position"

With nothing but static in response, no thanks to [member="Drox Fuga"] jamming comms, she'd have to improvise...

"Ok [member="Kingsley"] , New plan" she sighs "I kinda want to live right now,And I'm sure you feel the same way, So I'm gunna get us out of here first and worry about bounties later, Here's hoping you'll do the same, yeah?"

She then turns to one of the windows, blasting it open with her DL-44. "Let's Go!"

| [member="Drox Fuga"] | [member="Kingsley"] | Eye of Solomon | [member="Jic Drow"] |​

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
"Time to go birdy!"

"Well usually I let women buy me a drink first-gak!"

At fully two meters when not hunched over Kingsley wasn't used to being dragged around anywhere. Blaster bolts whizzed by around them and Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla nonchalantly saved his life a handful of times in all the pandemonium.

"I think I love you," his subconscious murmur of admiration was drowned out by the sounds of violence.

"I kinda want to live right now,And I'm sure you feel the same way, So I'm gunna get us out of here first and worry about bounties later, Here's hoping you'll do the same, yeah?"

"Rrrawk! Anything for you, dollface."

He leapt out of the window behind Joti without hesitation before landing awkwardly and bruising one of his ribs.

"We've both got a better chance of getting out of here alive if you uncuff me!"

The smuggler raised his shackled wrists in front of her pleadingly.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Joti touched down with her rocket boots not far from kingsley, hesitating a moment before reluctantly uncuffing him. Everything was happening so fast, she barely even remembered cuffing him, only half remembered the bounty, hell she didn't even know how much he was worth, not off the top of her head, She just knew that chit wasn't going to plan at all...

"Ok, Cuffs are off, just don't get too far ahead yeah?"

Checking over her commlinks, things weren't looking good. They were still scrambled by whatever hot shot commandos were fething up the cantina. The sith had probably started battle up there too. For now she'd have to give it a second and recalibrate, so to speak.

"I've got a ship, little patrol craft sitting at the docs, she's not too fast but fast enough maybe. I'm thinking we grab it and go, unless you've got a better ride waiting?"

It wasn't till then that everything else started to catch up, and she realized just how hard kingsley had hit the ground.

"Chit... You stick the landing? I don't have any medical droids but I might have some bacta spray onboard"
Kingsley Kingsley

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom