Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Your Favourite Star Wars Game?

I don't judge games on potential. And it had about as much potential as all the other dead end shooters of the gaming era we live in.

Try this one on for size. Droid Works.

skin, bone, and arrogance
I liked Battlefront II and I currently dabble in TOR a bit (guild anyone?) but for my money it's Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds II. None of the subsequent RTS in the Star Wars universe had the same charm.

KotOR II JUST for the Onderon civil war part! For some reason that is my favorite part of any star wars game ever, I love the drama and sense of actually making a difference.

Jedi Knight Jedi Academy was pretty cool too, I spent a whole spring break beating that every way possible with all the races.

Isn't my favorite anymore but I loved battlefront I and I spent hours on one of the Yavin maps sniping people from the outpost.

Darren Onyx

D
Empire at War was great. I didn't enjoy Forces of Corruption but the normal Empire was great.

And TOR. I don't care what people say, Old Republic was amazing.

There are so many it's hard to choose from. I'm a big fan of Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. As far as games go which aren't rp based I really enjoyed Force Unleashed though. Didn't care for second installment as much but I thought the first game was pretty rad.

I've always wanted to play Empire at War but have never gotten around to it.

Darren Onyx

D
Empire at War was great. I loved to sit back and watch my invincible fleet wipe everyone out ins theater mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom