Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Your Favourite Star Wars Game?

Ava Solborne

A
LEGO Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars definitely... :D

EDIT: I saw it too. So it's not my problem. :D

Is this strictly computer games or do tabletop count as well?

My favorite was X-Wing and Tie Fighter (flight sims) and Star Wars: Dark Forces. Yes I know they are prehistoric. But I really loved them.

Mara Roberts

M
Tegaea Alcori said:
KOTOR 2 as well except for the parts of the story which are boring, confusing, annoying or plain missing...IE half. :p
Yeah. It took me weeks of Modding and adding Mods to get that game to a position it could be finished. But I loved my final character when I did. I even added freckles. *sqee* :D

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Daxton Bane said:
Haven't had a chance to play that version Thid is it good?
It's certainly the best pen & paper Star Wars rpg that's ever been published, and probably one of the top 3 rules systems of all times IMHO. Totally captures the swashbuckling feeling of the original trilogy.

Knights of the Old Republic is my favorite game of all time, but Jedi Outcast is actually the game that got me interested in SW. If I hadn't played JO I might never have played KotOR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom