Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Your Favourite Star Wars Game?

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Kotor I, would be Kotor II but it was half empty. Things were obviously missing. So bummed I never got to go to the HK factory. Could one of you lovely ladies or gents inform me of this 'mod' you speak of?

Jedi Outcast/Academy probably, I had so much fun with those games when they came out, with mods and extra levels and things.
KOTOR is technically a better game though, and the story is fantastic.

DarthR3van

The Prodigal Knight
The Force Unleashed, no question, as well as its sequel. They were amazing. Of course, I can't forget the single greatest RPG ever: KotOR. I never did play KotOR2: TSL so i'm not sure if its good but I heard it has lots of glitches.

Let me ponder... Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. I played those two almost religiously growing up. They'll always be the standard for me in what a proper Jedi action-adventure-platformer should play like.

Battlefront II isn't even a good game. Fun sure, but it is nothing special. Never understood why people liked it so much.

TIE Fighter is fantastic. As is X-wing. As is X-wing vs. TIE Fighter. Any of their fighter sims ar e good. Love Battle for Naboo which no one ever talks about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom