Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your Alibi?

You're accused of murdering the person above you, and will be killed for it. What's your excuse for not doing it?
Example: I was busy checking Bothuwai's industrial district for an empty warehouse.

Wirch Bicket

Prepare for my Arrival...
It was an unfortunate turn of events that I was found on the scene of the crime. While I had known the diseased and may or may not have had motive to kill him, I had no means by which to do so..... Yes I did have a blaster on my person when I was apprehended, yes a few of my men were in the area during the crime, and yes I did have the surveillance systems of the nearby buildings monitored. I however had been going to a meeting to make a business deal with some questionable vendors. All the paperwork is in the file that was stolen slightly before my arrest.

The odds seem in your favor, but I have only just begun to fight.

I was simply tending to my books. Surely you don't suspect the librarian of murder? Well, I guess if he did ruin one of my books, nevertheless it wasn't me.

Dr'ven Khev'et

D
How can I kill somebody who's dead?

Also, I was drunk and throwing Force- befuddle at the Chiss girl next to me..... Did I get any sex out of that? No. Sad stuff.

Dr'ven Khev'et

D
I was stealing my dad's shuttle.... and his droid.... and an antique Westar pistol he had lying around....

Anyway, I was stealing on my homeworld, not Umbara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom