Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question what's the thoughts of the Lilaste order?

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
For a while now, I have had this faction up and trying to get our name out there. As for ourselves, we seem to be able to get some threads rolling, but my biggest question right now is what can I do to try and get our name out there a little more. Are there any changes or improvements that need to be made to the faction page? I would love to try and get the faction to major at some point, but I am hoping to find a way to encourage player growth for the order. So tell me, what do you think of the Lilaste Order?

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
So far, you guys seem to be rather active, yet incredibly insular. I've only been here about 6 months, and yet while you've always been an active member of the board, I've never actually seen the Lilaste order interact with any of the major factions, or big players on the board, just interacting within your own little clique.

If you genuinely wanted to go major, you'd be expected to interact with the rest of the board on a larger scale. Coordinate with other majors and play the map game. I'd think it might be high time to start reaching out to the other majors if that's your intention, building a reputation as someone who can collaborate.

So far, you guys seem to be rather active, yet incredibly insular. I've only been here about 6 months, and yet while you've always been an active member of the board, I've never actually seen the Lilaste order interact with any of the major factions, or big players on the board, just interacting within your own little clique.

If you genuinely wanted to go major, you'd be expected to interact with the rest of the board on a larger scale. Coordinate with other majors and play the map game. I'd think it might be high time to start reaching out to the other majors if that's your intention, building a reputation as someone who can collaborate.

Everything DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP said 100%.

If you wanna get out there, as minor or major and make yourself part of the wider community and the ongoings in the Galaxy - you need to involve yourself in them. Get in touch with those who are around of where you are ICly established, contact the minor or major faction(s) and get writing. Nothing prevents more from getting beyond an initial player count than not interacting with the board and all the awesome stories written.

From the outside, especially from those who are longer here, you seem to have a rather isolationist attitude, sticking to yourself and also having a unique way of telling your stories. If you let people in on it, it will help you being approached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom