Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Mine is Mine and What's Yours is Also Mine [Christophsis Raid]

https://youtu.be/0CbocstZa3c

Judge Cornelius Cromwell sat in his own mansion on the planet Chrystophasis. He sat comfortably in his foyer until news came to him of all the chaos.

"Judge Cromwell!!! Judge Cromwell!!!! There's chaos on the streets!!!! Raiders, t-they're everywhere it seems!!!" A man scurried in frantically shouting

The Judge turned his head at the sight of the panting man and quickly studied the man then lightly tapped his fingers together and twitched his lips to a smirk

"With this, I smell opportunity.......... I will become a hero of this planet..." The judge said with a twisted smirk before standing up and walking out to his balcony. He looked at the damaged city in front of him, eyes now gleaming and face now frowning at the knowledge of all that's occurred as of late. He clasped his hands behind his back and looked to the floor pondering the planet's future before lifting his head once more

"I will personally exterminate this ver-min....... Contact his highness King [member="Petrovska Crystall"]....." He demanded to one of his servants as the servile obliged

"My liege....... A great pestilence is upon us I fear...... The lord is unhappy I fear!!!" He hissed putting his hand over his chest and bowing "But I know he wouldn't approve of this...... These..... Heretics will be butchered.... I have contacted you to inform you that I will be the lord's righteous flame!!! I shall slay these barbarians and give them the justice of the noose!!! They will be stoned for their heresy and sentenced to the most gruesome means of torture imaginable!!! I WIIILLLL MAKE THEM SUFFER!!!!" he snarled before cutting the transmission and preparing himself

[member="Koda Berus"]
[member="Sek Kali"]
[member="Causstik Rahn"]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]
[member="Raph Thule"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Onley Xiangu"]
[member="Kham Nakgul"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
[member="Priscilla Genesis"]
[member="Darth Abyss"]

Allan

Zealot, Marauder, Mandalorian
"G'damnit Diz, hurry the kriff up," Allan spouted.

They were rappelled upside-down from the cities main power-planet. They were also rifled up, wearing black-out gear, and on the edge.

"You shut your kriffin' mouth, Allan. It's not one of those Zeltron women you like so much. I can't bang on it until it's done," Diz snapped back. He'd maneuver his hydrospanner and a spray-can of something odd looking. After a few more clicks, a compartment was open and it exposed the main wiring and components.

"Three more mandos, hanging from rappels. One lost his temper and poodoo on the Fels," hummed the third Mandalorian, Barc. He was attempting to lighten the mood it would seem. Unsuccessfully.

"Enough of that, Barc. That's not even remotely funny," Allan stopped paying attention to the banter between the two. "They'll have backup generators, Guys. Why are we doing this again?"

"The Entire planet doesn't. Nor does this entire city. Just the important things, and they'll be running on half power. Low lights, selective doors, and it takes time to get backup generators online. In short-"

"Are you poodooting me? That's the plan? Pray they take awhile to turn the switch on while we haul ass across the lines?" Allan hissed at Diz.

"Pretty much, yeah," Diz responded before closing the compartment back. Everybody turned on their lines and clamped onto the breaker for the main power.

"Alright gents, in 3. 2. 1. Go!" And with that they pushed off as power cut off for the main city. Darkness enveloped it, and the three Mandalorians became nearly invisible as they passed over the entirety of the battle below. Leave it to the bucket heads to use stealth in an invasion. When their boots hit the top of the Treasury, it was almost silent. They'd padded them prior with cloth between metallic plates and thick rubber on the bottom. Opening a maintenance hatch, they'd slip into the top right as the Order that was supposed to hit the Treasurer did.

As he went to reach to get it spread among the people, Allan discharged two rounds from his rifle into his torso. It sent him across the floor. They unclipped then, and secured the office. "Private Elevator. Noice. Get to ride in style, buggers," Barc offered as they barred the main door with a book-case. And a desk. And literally everything they could. After a moment, the backup generator for the building kicked on and limited power was given to this area. Diz looked at Allan and offered, "See, Chief? Always works. Kriffin Aruetii," he'd grab the card, swiping it on the elevator. Even covered in blood, it worked.

The Elevator Descended towards the lower levels, with Three Armored Mandalorians in it pressed against the sides narrowing his brow, Allan could tell they had limited power to the likely air-sealed vaults. Good thing they were vac sealed. Very good thing.

When he saw what he assumed was the CIS's top of the line guard droids, his eyes widened.

He wanted one. More then the credits. Diz seemed to agree. "Hey Allan," he started, trailing off.

"I see it mate. EMP?" he requested. It was passed in the elevator very quietly. When the doors opened at the bottom and the droids turned, it was rolled between them. A loud pop, electrical hissing, and thuds followed.

" [member='Miss Blonde'] , access-way is secure. Proceeding to set up a choke-point," Barc spouted. Allan simply stared at the room full of more money and valuables then he'd ever seen. And then shots rang out and grunting was heard. Turning, he saw Diz on the floor in a pool of his own blood and some guards staring them down.

"Diz!" Allan shouted, causing Barc to turn and raise his rifle. Charging forward, he'd yank his cudgel free and swing it down on one of the lightly-armored men's heads.

Crunch.

Whatever it was, the skull wasn't that sturdy. Coating the guys next to it, blood and grey-matter exploded in the area. It even got on Allan, a little.

Wasn't the first time either. One guard panicked, tripping over one of the felled droids as he tried to escape. The other tried to pull his side-arm out of his holster, only to jam it in during the process of removal. A roar of anger escaped his lips as he caught the still standing defender across the jaw with his weapon, sending teeth flying as they dislodged from his jaw and spattered across the room. Barc shot the man laying down as he rushed to Diz.

"Allan! Focus!" he shouted as Allan looked around for more areas to release his rage. "Goddamnit Allan! Focus!" Allan leaped over a couch and yanked a man out with a commlink. A moment after he'd opened it and started talking.

'Mandalorians in the commons. Low power. They're slaughtering us like sheep. Please, help us. There's a big one, with a cudgel. Jers shot one, but now the big ones angry. He, grk!'

Allan's fingers tightened around his neck like iron bars. He watched his eyes bulge, and his fingers claw at his gauntlet plating. The commlink clattered to the floor, and his managed to speak.

'Mercy, please!' came out in a gurgled scream.

Allan contemplated it for a brief moment. And his answer came with disdain from the guard and a wince from Barc.

Crack.

And so in the vault, another two lives faded. Barc desperately was tried to pound at Diz's chest to get his heart started again, and didn't succeed.

"Damn this world," growled out Allan.

[member='Miss Blonde'] ; [member='Raph Thule'] ; [member='Sek Kali'] ; [member='Onley Xiangu'] ; [member='Kham Nakgul'] ; [member='Lyth Meran']
; [member='Causstik Rahn'] ; [member='Nate the Bounty Hunter'] ; [member='Darth Abyss'] ; [member='Petrovska Crystall']

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayuooyWPEUc

Lyth giggle maniacally as she slammed I1-2-B3 in to an attacking police carrier.
to bad Lyth made the droid walker to last. the thing was light but dense it had a body mass similar to a Wookie and the strength of several.
she casually ripped open the canopy and fired a grenade in to it.
she activated the shields ti deflect the impact of the explosion. the impact was reduced but not stopped as a result Lyth's teeth were rattled.
Still the droid rolled to it's feet.
" Dam where was i? oh yeah prison.."

She'd come out as soon as word of the attack began, already having cleared a few random pirates she hwoever felt presances. These pirates had force users among them. The presance of the Dark Side was strong in this confclit. With saber in hand she began to move along one of the pathways that gave her a look over the area. Her eyes scanned slowly she also felt out for these force sensatives. "The sith are here and the force is with them." Deflecting a blaster bolt she hacked down another attacker. "Buzz off guys." She said dismissivly to one of them.

Trouble was this felt like your typical raid not a invasion. None of this was right. For now she moved along the streets looking for the signs of those strong in the force. Not hard but not easy either given the fear and violance in the area.

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] and anyone else in the area.

Onley had spent a decent portion of his young life on battlefields of one kind or another, but usually the scale was much smaller. Even still such experience helped him compartmentalize the actions of the various forces around him and filter through the noise to concentrate on his mission. Screaming, rubble flying in the air with every thrown explosive, the street shaking under the feet of walkers, the metallic whoosh of droid limbs marching in time, his heart beating steady and full in his chest, and the Force wavering to him in warning of signatures much lighter than his own…

Jedi.
He had no particular problem with them. In fact, he rather appreciated the role they played. Ying and yang were essential forces in the galaxy - one could not exist without the other.
And yet that would not stop him from crushing them.

But that thought was cut short as out of the corner of his eye he caught one of the War Dogs crushing an opposing soldier’s head, pressure shattering a skull that gave way to a bright red bloom over the street. It wasn’t anything he hadn’t seen Silas Ovmar do before when they were in pursuit of something on yet another mission handed down to them by Jared, but there was something unsettling about the efficiency of a droid’s kill that made Onley grip his lightsaber as the machine approached - just in case it mistook him for an enemy.

But then it requested a call sign for control.
Nice.

“Call sign Kusatta,” the young man replied, on the move again as a massive shot of cannon fire ripped open the pavement no more than a few yards from his position. “The targets are currently not in view, but there are Jedi in the field. You’d do best to keep your distance should you identify one. I’ll see to them,” he instructed, knowing a droid was no match for a trained Force-user and hoping to at least keep the War Dogs out of reach of enemy lightsabers or force-pushes. These droids were clearly highly efficient, and Onley would be loathe to lose their assistance, or more of the contractor's resources than were ultimately necessary.

“Keep your eyes on the rooftops,” he shouted to the troops that had rolled over to his command as they moved forward as a unit. The Treasury was now less than half a kilometer away, contact estimated in under three minutes as their current pace. Was eyes the right term? They sort of had monitors for faces...

[member="Catherine Soja"] | [member="Lyth Meran"] | [member="Allan"] | [member="Judge Cornelius Cromwell "]| [member="Koda Berus"] | [member="Sek Kali"] | [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="Xiarr Sair"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Kham Nakgul"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Priscilla Genesis"] | [member="Raph Thule"] | [member="Petrovska Crystall"]​

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
giphy.gif

War Dogs. The ruthless droid soldiers of the Black Tie Syndicate. They were always prepared and could always adapt to the situation at hand. So when the young man entered his call sign Kusatta then gave the information about Jedi in the field. The commander droid processed it for reliability, deemed that it was indeed true due to reports of lightsaber wielding people running around. So now it was time to adapt and overcome to the changing circumstances they found themselves in.

"Call sign Kusatta accepted. Partial Operational Command accepted. Squad Two Three designation Viper assigned to Kusatta." The droid gave the young man a nod then sent a message to said squad to link up with the man.

A good thirteen War Dogs would then approach Kusatta and acknowledge his command. They'd of course give him a crash course on what they were bringing to the party.

"Commander Kusatta. War Dog designation Top Heavy reporting in. Squad diagnostics reporting. Four machine gunners, four riflemen, four grenadiers, four fire team leaders, and myself as squad leader handing over operational command. War Dogs do not run on a single network, we are all our own individual to keep from hacking and tampering. We follow your lead now." The War Dog and it's men would now wait for directives, they were the Sith's property now.

"Sergeant." The other War Dog previously speaking chimed in.

"Force users reported in the field. Modify tactics and weaponry to adjust." The commander ordered swiftly.

"Confirmed. Swapping Imperial DC-18s for Equalizers loaded with Anti Force User Munitions." The droid confirmed and soon the word would be spread throughout the ranks of War Dogs that they needed to adapt.

Now as the War Dogs marched through the streets they carried their secondary weapons, and they would fire on the likes of [member="Catherine Soja"] [member="Xiarr Sair"] and [member="Koda Berus"] with explosive slug thrower rounds that would detonate when striking a either a body or a lightsaber, in the case of the latter the round would explode against the saber sending hot shrapnel and tungsten into the bodies of the sabers owner. They were designed to kill force users after all.

Now as for the actual objective. Once things got rolling again, the droids were getting closer to the treasury and royal palace. So much so that the heavy assault walkers started to shell the palace with innocents inside as to get the point across that they weren't messing around.

But the treasury the mandos seemed to be doing their job of helping secure the building. Now one might ask what exactly was the plan to get all those crystals and cash out of there? It'd take forever for the War Dogs to load them up and out of the building. So that's why the mandos were sent in, they had a very specific job. [member="Allan"] and his team were to place det charges around the base of the building on the inside and blow them up.

As they did that the Queen Bee a Nine hundred meter Hades class cruiser came down from the heavens and started to lock tractor beams on the building. That was right, they weren't going to empty the building of its possessions piece by piece. They were going to steal the entire treasury building.

[member="Catherine Soja"] | [member="Lyth Meran"] | [member="Allan"] | [member="Judge Cornelius Cromwell "]| [member="Koda Berus"] | [member="Sek Kali"] | [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="Xiarr Sair"] | [member="Onley Xiangu"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Kham Nakgul"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Priscilla Genesis"] | [member="Raph Thule"] | [member="Petrovska Crystall"]

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
[member="Miss Blonde"]

City > Detention Center

"Sir we have a high priority transmission incoming."

The corporal's words sound too loud in the confines of my helmet as we sprint through the city streets.

"What?" I huff out. I know I could outrun them, leave them in the dust. But part of me is still human. Part of me still cares about the soldiers under my command. The other part? It's just machine.

"The government says they are targeting the detention center and trying to free high value prisoners. They want us to reroute and stop them."

"Tell them we are on it," I say, eyes searching the streets, "but we will need a faster mode of transportation."

I spot an idling and abandoned air speeder and point. "Into the speeder, let's go."

We pile in and I grab the yoke and pull us up and into the skies. Air whips around us. We go right into the teeth of the fray. Dropships soar past. Explosions and criss-crossing lasers dot the sky, but their fire is focused on the local military. We make good time to the detention center.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwP00i4PdIQ

Lyth made her way slowly too the steps if the city hall making sure not to let the authorities get too far behind she wanted the attention on her.
she wanted the attention focused here not on [member="Miss Blonde"]. low yield blaster bolts reflected off her armor never mind the shields.
" warning all enough time has passed for these idiots to call in the big guns. " she commed attaching a few thermal detonators to the doors.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Onley Xiangu"]

As the new droidsp opped up they fired...slugs? something was wrong and she'd find out soon enough. The first ones exploded near her but she evaded. Now leaping and running she was under heavy fire as rounds flew and blew up. The next blast struck her jedi battle armor which thankfully was fine agaisnt shranpal but she knew if the concussive blast hit she'd have a disorienting strike on her hands. As she leaped down toward the newly arrived droids she sliced one in half before another let loose agaisnt her forcing her backward flipping and jumping. She went behind a large crate to get her a moment to reorient.

Causstik lifted his head from the terminal and went to go claim his prize. He grabbed the man that tried to run away by the head. As Causstik pulled his body upwards a hundred different bodily solids fell out of the gaping cavity that was now his chest. The Trandoshan removed his bowie knife and cut the man's ear off in one swift swipe. He attached the ear to a necklace that lined his neck. The thing was filled with fingers, ears and teeth of all different types.

Causstik let the body fall back to the ground and walked into the hallway. Prisoners were still running every which way and Causstik grabbed one by the shoulder.

“Which way to solitary,” The lizard growled at the man.

“I ain’t telling you sh!t tranny,” The prisoner replied in a angry voice, as he tried to brush the large lizards hand off.

Wrong move. The Trandoshans grip held firm and Causstik reproduced his bowie knife and slit the man’s gut open. The man fell to his knees as his intestine slipped out of the slit and fell to the floor. Causstik shoved his fist into the man's cut gut and activated his flamethrower. The man’s body swelled from the heat and Causstik lifted it high into the air.

“GRARGH!!!” The warlord roared.

He threw the man's body and it crashed against the wall, bits of bloated blisters showering the floor in plasma as they busted open upon impact. Three men stood frightened by the display nearby and he turned to them. The blood soaked, hide covered Trandoshan would ask one more time before he tore the whole place apart.

“Where. Is. Solitary?”

Two of the prisoners ran away and the last simply remained frozen in place. He shook as the monster drew nearer.

“uh, uh… thata way?” The man pointed east.

Causstik nodded his thanks and walked in the general direction the con had pointed. He ran into no opposition, as of yet it seemed most of the guards in solitary had abandoned post. Leaving the poor prisoners to suffer alone inside. Causstik found [member="Kham Nakgul"]’s cell and opened it quickly. [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]’s was not far from his, so he was able to release both criminals relatively easily.

“Calvary is here,” Causstik growled deeply.

Objective: Deal with the raiders.
Allies: Imperials
Enemies: [member="Sek Kali"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Onley Xiangu"] [member="Kham Nakgul"] [member="Darth Abyss"]
Ships:

Edric was not happy.

He had been in the area, patrolling around Ryloth and keeping watch when he had been recalled to Christophsis as part of a drill for the Remnants. He was a commander in the Navy, and he would be forced to attend as needed so he took a portion of the Empire of Kesh's navy to find out what is happening. He did not intend to fight with anyone and he had made sure his people kept weapons down until he left the fleet then they would be ordered back to Ryloth and back into their orbit around the planet. Unlike himself, they had no part in the Remnants, and he had no intent of making them fight wars and battles they did not belong in.

That was why Edric was mad the moment he had shot out of hyperspace to find a raid ongoing, something that made him narrows his eyes.

"Power up weapons, send the Remnant Forces the friendly code so that they know it is me. Once weapons are active, have the Adamantine fire off at the bastards' rears." He would not show any mercy to those who thought they were cute and could attack the home of the Remnants, well at least the ally of the Remnants. "Get me in contact with Captain [member="Talyn Krane"] or Grand Admiral [member="Tanomas Graf"], I want to know what the hell is going on here and I want to know immediately who these attackers are."

It would take them a full minute before they came into optimal range, at which point the criminals who had arrived in the system would find their asses under sudden fire.

Miss Blonde

Just as planned. Reinforcements had come for Christophosis, people who thought they were doing the right thing by protecting the weak. They needed to be shown the way, and they certainly needed to understand that Miss Blonde was someone you didn't want to fuck with. So as her speeder raced through the halls of the detention center both her and her men made to [member="Kham Nakgul"]'s cell along with [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] a bit down the hall. Thankfully [member="Causstik Rahn"] was already on scene and had opened up the cell.

Blonde's gang of speeders then arrived near them and the woman looked over to Kham and the lizard man. With her robotic modified voice the woman spoke with a very stern tone.

"You three, kill anyone who comes down here. Leave your bikes for our guests here. Wheels are up in five minutes gentlemen. I have business to attend to." Blonde gave Kham a nod and and then had three war dogs dismount their bikes to give to the newly freed prisoners.

Blonde would also ensure Jessica's cell was opened allowing for her escape should she decide not to be a model prisoner.

Now as for Blonde she's open up communications with the fleet that had just arrived in the system. Specifically to [member="Edric Vanyan"] who was leading the glorious battle group.

"Ah the Imperial Remnant. I believe I make your stormtrooper corps standard issue armor. Yes I do believe so, I have also started manufacturing weapons for you as well. Small galaxy isn't it? And here I thought we were friends?" Blonde asked the man a very rhetorical question.

"You're going to turn around and order your fleet to go home. And if you don't I'm going to have a ship filled to the brim with explosives hit sublight speed and crash into a very large city, the impact alone will be enough to kill thousands. I'll kill them all and not lose a wink of sleep. All I want is money, money that I'm sure can be earned back. So in exchange for me not turning my guns on civilians and bodying an entire city, you're going to be a good boy and cease fire. So the question you now need to ask yourself is what do you hold in higher regard? Money, or life. The choice is yours, either way I've already won." Blonde would have her ships turn up their shielding to maximum power as to let the remnant make their decision. Because Blonde was deadly serious, she would kill them all.

[member="Edric Vanyan"] [member="Raph Thule"]

Enemies: [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Kham Nakgul"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]
Ships:

Edric stared at the officer as the man relayed [member="Miss Blonde"]'s Message. He was shocked someone would use a populace itself as hostages, not even the Sith diving that far as to sacrifice innocents to get an enemy to leave the field. Such an act achieved no economic, political or strategic success; all it did was black mark the individual in charge of these forces. Edric was forced to make a decision, and he bit his lip before finally speaking the words that needed to be spoken. "Fire on them and wipe them out. I don't want to see a single ship escape and inform the Imperial detachments nearby to set up their Immobilizers. Not a single ship will escape this planet. Get me in contact with whoever is in command of the Imperial forces."

These were murderers and scum, creatures who did not deserve life as his ships spread out like wings along their sides, firing on them and ensuring that every single ship was reduced to nothing if he had something to say abut it. He knew that firing on them without halt would mean that he could be sentencing those below to death, but if he did not stop them, they would free two monsters who did not deserve to live in the first place, much less walk free. His crew knew how hard it was for him to give the order that he had, knowing it meant sacrificing lives that he could do nothing to save and keep those criminals on the planet. His voice had even cracked the moment he had said those words, and if Nida Vaal was not there beside him, he wasn't sure if would have even been able to do it.

Military commanders must steel themselves in the time of war, and this woman who led these criminals was every bit the same as Jessica and Kham.

His hand touched the button to the side of his chair, relaying a message to his fleet. "Launch all fighters and bombers, target the engines of the enemy and destroy any opposition you face. Aim for the ships closest to the planet's cities, try to stop them before they kill much more people than they already have, leave none of these scum alive." He would see them all dead by the end of the day, burning in the hulls of their own ships and being wiped out before his eyes.

The Chrystophasis Judge slowly walked out of his mansion, and pulled out a transmitter and spoke to a general of the Chrystophasis army

"Good evening, if you'll please... I'd like to take charge of our gifts from the Commerce Guild and Trade Federation in compensation for the CIS to deal with this menace....." The Judge said coldly

"We have Intel that the Imperial Remnant has sent a fleet to aide us Judge Cromwell, I am unsure if that'll be necessary but go ahead" the general replied

"Excellent, I will go to them immediately" Cornelius replied boarding a personal shuttle and heading to a military base on the planet. Once he arrived he was greeted by two saluting soldiers who immediately guided him to a warehouse. Inside were hundreds of Trade Federation Battle Droids and Commerce Guild Spider Droids. One droid with a yellow circle on its chest walked up to the judge with a salute

"Your orders sir?" The droid asked

"You are to police this city and butcher EVERY. LAST. RAIDER!!! BRUTALLY AND PAINFULLY!!!" The judge hissed back

"Roger, Roger....... Alright droids, forward march!!!" The droid announced as droid squads and spider droids marched across the streets firing at any raider they saw

"I shall save this glorious planet from the tyranny of those barbaric scum!!!!" The Judge cried following the droids to the streets

[member="Edric Vanyan"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Causstik Rahn"]
[member="Catherine Soja"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]
[member="Raph Thule"]
[member="Onley Xiangu"]
[member="Allan"]

Miss Blonde

"So be it then. Their blood is on your hands." Blonde said in a very cold voice.

She honestly hated doing this. She hated killing civilians, and she hated what she had become. What was once a bright eyed young Republic field agent was now a ruthless, cold, and unforgiving crime lord. The death of her husband [member="Jarven Zexxel"] had pushed her off the edge and now the woman was completely unhinged. She'd become the very thing she despised more than anything. A monster.

So Miss Blonde simply called down another one of her Dropships once leaving the prison, and left an additional ship for Kham and everyone else still at the facility. However she'd need to dispense some extra orders to everyone she had hired on.

"All Syndicate forces, this operation is a wash. Get to your drop ships and get out. Protocol Zero is a go, I repeat, Protocol Zero is a go. Credits will be transferred to your accounts. Good luck." Blonde said with a rather heavy tone. In the mission statement people would of been briefed on Protocol Zero.

It was essentially the way to cover a Syndicate retreat in a no win situation. Being unable to hold a siege while being attacked from the rear, it was essentially what happened on Voss only a lot worse.

"Affirmative. Protocol Zero is active." One of the war dogs on the ground said as the word spread to the thousands of droids on the ground.

For them it meant there was no longer any objective to pillage and steal. The primary objective was to kill and destroy anything that moved. And that's exactly what they did. Heavy walkers started firing on the bases of skyscrapers. Buildings full of innocents would fall to the ground, their crystalline beauty would be their tomb. On the streets survivors would be gunned down into fine red mist as people of all ages were killed indiscriminately.

But there was still the million credit question. Was Blonde actually going to destroy entire population centers? For the most part she had been bluffing, she didn't mind causing a few buildings to fall and kill some folks. But this was different, this was death on a mass level. She didn't think the man would actually call her on the bluff, and now her reputation was on the line. As a criminal your rep was all you had, if you said you'd do something and didn't follow up on it, you were considered weak. But this was different right? This was insane.

"I need an answer ma'am." Her friend Tim on the comms said as she took a deep breath.

There was silence for a bit. An invisible tension that stretched so thin that it could be cut with the drop of a pin. If she did this, there wasn't any going back. There wasn't redemption, she'd have to change her face again, become someone new.

"Bring the Wangas in, target two major population centers. They'll draw their fire to hit them, use that time to sink their ships and cover our retreat. With any hope they'll destroy them before they make impact." May the force have mercy on us.

With the shields still covering the ships in space they would revert them back to normal power. Weapons would then fire towards the enemy fleet in an all out battle in space. The writer did not fleet so that was the best the enemy writer was going to get because astrophysics was not Miss Blonde's strongest subject in grade school.

But as the two fleets engaged each other, coming out of hyperspace behind the enemy fleet were two Wangas that were headed towards major population centers. Blonde was giving the man a choice, stop the ships and save potentially hundreds of thousands and draw forces away from the now retreating criminals. Or let people die, because blonde didn't want this any more than the other guy. She just hoped he had a conscious. Would he sacrifice the lives of the many for the lives of the few?

[member="Catherine Soja"] | [member="Lyth Meran"] | [member="Allan"] | [member="Judge Cornelius Cromwell "]| [member="Koda Berus"] | [member="Sek Kali"] | [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="Xiarr Sair"] | [member="Onley Xiangu"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Kham Nakgul"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Priscilla Genesis"] | [member="Raph Thule"] | [member="Petrovska Crystall"]

Tanomas Graf

T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO_RIzDTdEQ

Everything would seem to have become silent as multiple hyperspace distortions were detected near the planet of Christophsis. Dozens of Imperial vessels exited out of hyperspace in a tight and orderly formation. "Miss Blonde, your self-fabricated 'contract' with the Imperial Remnant, as well as your life, are hereby...terminated..." A calm but deadly voice sounded throughout the open comm channels. Tanomas Graf was most amused by this second raid of Christophsis, so soon after the first by the scattering Confederacy. But alas, this time there was no head to cut off, no chain of command to exploit, these were thiefs, rebels, and fugitives, all banding together to steal something so trivial as money, which was only truly gained through power.

The multiple Immobilizer 418s in the sizeable fleet activated their gravity well generators, trapping any vessels attempting to leave the system. Meanwhile, several ships of a new class, the Victory IV-class Star Destroyers began to move towards the enemy fleet, surrounded by smaller ships such as the Dreadnaught, Tempus, Tartan, and Acclamator classes. Truthfully, the Imperial Remnant believed that the city did not matter, they were casualties of war that unfortunately needed to be sacrificed to achieve a greater cause, to achieve total order in the galaxy.

Graf narrowed his eyes at the amassing enemy fleet over Christophsis. "All ships, leave none of them alive. These criminals should not be dignified with a imprisonment, they will just escape to harass our galaxy once more. [member="Baron Morcus"] will arrive with our troops soon enough to weed out the stragglers." He mentioned.

"You may fire when ready"

Imperial Forces:
  • x5 Victory IV-class Star Destroyer
    Rogue (Command Ship)

[*]x6 Enforcer-class Picket Cruisers
[*]x6 Gladiator-class Star Destroyers
[*]x6 Acclamator-class Assault Ships
[*]x4 Dreadnaught-class MKII Heavy Cruisers
[*]x3 Immobilizer 418 Cruiser
[*]x10 Tempus-class Star Frigates
[*]x12 Tartan Patrol Cruisers
[*]x10 Arquitens-class Light Cruisers
[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Edric Vanyan"] | [member="Judge Cornelius Cromwell"] | [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="Catherine Soja"] | [member="Lyth Meran"] | [member="Raph Thule"] | [member="Onley Xiangu"] | [member="Allan"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Priscilla Genesis"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Kham Nakgul"] | [member="Sek Kali"] | [member="Xiarr Sair"] | [member="Petrovska Crystall"] | [member="Koda Berus"] |

Desmond C’artyom raced to the hangar. He threw open his locker and retrieved his tight-fitting fighter uniform. When properly dressed, he found his way to his Deliverance class corvette. His squadron stood at attention. Their bodies clad in the familiar Imperial Starfighter uniform. Men and women ready and prepared to lay down their lives as they secured their objectives. He paced between the familiar troopers and nodded to each one.

“Today we fight for the glory of the Empire’s triumphant return! We will wash away the scourge that has plagued the galaxy during our absence. We will free this world from the tyrants that seek to take its livelihood. If we fail countless Imperials die. If we fail, we leave countless Civilians undefended. So, do not fail. This is do or die, no more training simulations. There will be no Retreat!”

With a swift nod, he dismissed them and they raced to their stations. Engineers scuttled back and forth making last checks as the bomber was prepped for combat. The men boarded the aircraft and Desmond followed suit.

He climbed the wings rungs and pried open the entry hatch. He hopped into the cramped cockpit and checked his fighter’s systems. “Weapons are green..” He flipped another switch. “All systems are go,”

With a heavy whir the bombers engines began and it raced down the run way, before finally taking off into the air. A flight of TIE fighters greeted Desmond’s craft mid-way into the air. He and his crew were ready.

Most of Christophian forces had been recalled to the palace, so there was no worry of friendly casualties. They approached the capital city and armed their payload. They flew over Miss Blonde's forces lazily and Desmond gave his crew the green light.

10 Five hundred pound bombs fell towards the surface where they met their end as they exploded in a crescendo of raging fire and death right on top of the Criminal and her retreating forces. They would not escape the ground of Christophis. If civilians were to die, so would she.

[member="Tanomas Graf"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Edric Vanyan"], @Everyone else

[member="Causstik Rahn"] made his approach near the cells where [member="Kham Nakgul"] and herself amid the chaos the stragglers caused all over Chaleydonia and elsewhere on Christophsis. By now the cell door is wide open and the escape team is there to extract her while the guards abandoned their posts upon seeing the Trandoshan's men pounce on the prison compound. These two invasions would never have happened were it not of my folly, my failure to see that I have been manipulated, she thought. However, her equipment and the like have been left onboard the Munificent-X prior to her retreat. Speaking of which, her fleet must be orbiting Cato Neimoidia by now... too late to actually come to her rescue or anything to this effect. She should probably return to Cato Neimoidia once the extraction attempt ends, if successful. She starts walking towards Causstik and his men, now that the path out of her cell is clear enough for her to navigate.

"Not one moment too soon" she told Causstik and the other mercenaries hired to free both Kham and herself.

"Come, Jessica, this city is about to burn soon" a mercenary told her.

"Roger, roger"

[member="Tanomas Graf"] @Judge Cornelius Cromwell [member="Edric Vanyan"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Onley Xiangu"] [member="Darth Abyss"]

Judge Cromwell and a large team of battle droids made it to the prison and surrounded the outside with Spider droids and other battle droids

"We WILL NOT let these prisoners escape!!!" The Judge shouted to the droids

"Yes sir!!! They're as good as dead if they try to escape!!!" The droids announce

With that the judge pointed towards the the prison and ten squads of droids scurried in

"Alright droids!!! We have our orders!!! Exterminate anyone in our way!!! Don't let the prisoners escape!!" A droid squad leader announced

"Roger, roger" the other droids agreed in unison

"Fan out!!! And find them!!! Make sure they didn't escape!!!"

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"], [member="Causstik Rahn"], [member="Lyth Meran"], [member="Desmond C'artyom"], [member="Tanomas Graf"], [member="Edric Vanyan"]

Enemies: [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Kham Nakgul"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]
Ships:

"Sir, two ships just jumped behind the Enemy fleet, she wasn't bluffing. They are on course for Christophsis cities."

Edric's eyes went wide as he heard this, he had expected more time to stop them, and now the time to impact was cut in half if not more than that considering these ships had no reason to slow down. He had only a few options and all of them were equally worrying as he stood there and looked at the tactical map before him. He could continue firing, moving his ships around to try and get a clear shot would take some time, time he wasn't sure if he had. His bombers would be reaching their targets soon and could aim to reach the enemy craft but even then the chances of them reaching in time as well as surviving the firestorm that would be encountered was hard to guess. If there had been planetary shielding, it might slow or even stop the ships, forcing them to slow if they wanted to achieve their purpose but that was not a reality for him.

He needed to take drastic measures but if he ignored the main ships, she would be able to escape. Even with the arrival of his allies, they might be able to hide or escape if they rush for the path through him, a fact that would mean he had to hold position if he wanted to stop Blonde. He didn't know what to do, or how to handle this situation and achieve both victories. He would need to take drastic measures and his eyes went to the woman beside him, hoping that his men could achieve the next set of orders. "Do our men know how to Micro Jump?"

Nida looked at him with a raised brow and nodded. "The Crew of the Skyfall has had to do it regularly when commanded by King Charr, though it is only this crew skilled enough to do as you are thinking my lord?" Her form was already shifting, knowing what he was about to order and relaying commands to the systems controllers to divert as much power to the shields as possible, specifically those that would need to take head on strikes of physical materials.

His hands tightened, and he finally spoke up, directing his forces to try and achieve both objectives without the loss of a single civilian.

"This is a fleet wide order, I will be micro-jumping to the front of the path of the two ships heading for the planet. We will be taking a head on collision and aiming to stop the second ship with our guns before it can strike the surface. Your orders are to wipe out the enemy craft attempting escape, all boarding pods will be sent at the enemy flagship. If the woman is caught, I want her secured and brought to our ships, I will deal with whatever orders come from the Remnant leaders, but she is to be taken under the secure hold of our troops. Any other ships are to be destroyed and if you see any Dropships heading for escape, they are to be wiped out by fighters. IS that understood."

He wanted to catch [member="Miss Blonde"], he wanted to ask her what the hell she was thinking to massacre so many and force her before someone who would make her suffer for her crimes. She would not be killed if Edric could stop it. She deserved to live with the understanding of what she attempted to do, and how it felt when someone could feel the death of those around them like it was happening to them personally.

Once the order was finished he held on and nodded to his men, feeling the world space out infront of him before they would be drawn into the space they were looking to drop into. The attempted tactic would be difficult and strain his hyperdrive systems already if not for the Immobolizers but soon enough he would be dragged out and his ship in the path of the first ship. What came next was chaos as his ship was struck center in the side by the enemy ship, aiming to punh through but Edric was not going to let it.

"DIVERT ALL POWER TO WEAPONS AND SHIELDS, TAKE OUT THE ENGINES OF THE SECOND SHIP." He yelled to his men as his ship buckled and continued to hold back the enemy craft, shielding starting to wane and the enemy firing on his own ship. He could not figure out how someone's mind would bring them to this fact but even now he was watching the ship shoot for the surface. They had to stop it, they had to sacrifice everything if necessary but that ship would be stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom