Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats a date like going to a Lava pit of doom?

I smiled as she rested her head against me. We stood there in the cockpit and there was a notion in me. but I quenched it for a later date. Because now was not the time. Mumbling that I was warm, I hummed slightly letting my chest cavity vibrate slightly, "Well, I am rather hot." I joked with her as I ran a hand through her hair.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa giggled, remembering giving him the title not all that long ago. She stood on her toes and kissed him passionately, weaving her fingers through his hair. She might just want him to prove it again.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she leaned up to my six foot stance to kiss me. Running my own hand through her hair, I held her closely to me. Not wanting to let go. It was so hard, but I had to break away from her, "So where would you like to do it this time?" I only let our lips part as our faces were so close to eachother, I could breathe in her essence.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa cocked a brow, smiling mischievously. She looked down at the tattoos on his chest, and then back up at his eyes. "Well... It's such a long walk back to your bedroom. And I'm so comfortable right here....." She purred, letting her hands slide down to the bottom of his spine.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she was saying that it would take time to get back to the bedroom. and she was comfortable right here. With her hands moving down my spine, I could feel a slight chill of her hands softly and lightly touching my skin. "Well then why do- Ah never mind!" I then began to kiss her again. Pulling her towards me, I took away the blanket from between us so that we might continue with our very eventful night.

*Fade to black*
(Again)

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom