Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What time did you go to bed?

Up unpacking and sewing till about 1 am.

Had a small child push me out of bed at about 3 so she could cuddle with the puppy.

Back to sleep at 3:01.

Today's gonna be rough, feel free to throw chocolate at me.

>.> I go to sleep at 10:30pm, max. Otherwise, I go into this weird, lucid-yet-loopy state where my logic, no matter how profound, makes sense. I also demand my friends who live hours away to send me pie. But only those friends, and only pie.

Though, on the flip side I've ground out some good posts when I was lyl ;)

Last Night: I think you mean morning. Turned the lights off around 10 PM. Didn't fall asleep until 2:30 AM after turning myself around (so my head was at the foot of the bed) and singing myself one of Nyx's lullabies.

Most Nights: Anywhere from 4-5 AM usually. Which is fine, since I don't usually get up until 8:30 or 9. Which is also fine, since I was in online school for awhile. Currently going through a transfer process... so I can sleep in<3

Khan Ra

Monster Cat Redefined
Ue-‘Kuo-‘Koe’c’cu-Eou said:
>.> I go to sleep at 10:30pm, max. Otherwise, I go into this weird, lucid-yet-loopy state
This was me the other night when I stayed up till 1am posting in the april fools day thread...

But hey, I rode a giant red rabbit named Clifford into battle while Santa Claus, Bugs Bunny, and the Wererabbit from Wallace and Gromitt fought by my side.

Oh, and Uncle Iroh served tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom