Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion What story are you most proud of on Chaos?

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Hmmm my best stories as Jax is when he accidentally stabbed his first paddy: Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin thanks in no part to Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé It caused Jax to go Super Sayian Oneness and started to wail on Pom. That was a great moment where Jax stops being carefree and started to become a Jedi Knight. I also loved the stories with Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic and Jairdain Jairdain it forced me to get out of comfort zone and the two ladies challenged Jax's character and caused him to become more of a family man. His relationship with Dreidi is complicated but I like to think it's getting better, always enjoy writing with her. Of course there's the big guy Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor who always shows Jax tough love but he does care for him. I loved writing with Calitin in threads it helped Jax realize that he's not just some son of a Sith.

Of course, there are my good friends Azalus Waba Azalus Waba and A Phoenix A Phoenix they've stuck by me thick and thin and we've made fun and engaging storylines ranging from the seedy underbelly of the Galaxy to lighthearted adventures across the cosmos. Every storyline I've done with them was always fun and rewarding.

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla is my first ever LGBTQ character I've written and I've managed to get some fun and heartwarming storylines with Hex Hex , Akiya Orime Akiya Orime , and Ko Vuto Ko Vuto . One storyline that still sticks with me is her many fights against Jonyna Si Jonyna Si and her paddies. She won against them but it came at a cost of her nearly dying. Of course, there was also Hilal's near-death experience against Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta at Tython something that she's still haunted by to this day.

Myvette Faeli Myvette Faeli is a cinnamon bun and I want to protect at all costs. XD

There's definitely a lot more that I haven't gotten to and those I haven't mentioned, I want to say thank you for RPing with me and I hope we can get more stories in the future!

Arlo Renard Arlo Renard (I mean Kai, who that?)

Kai’s replacement.

But really, I enjoyed the Sithspawn Sanctorium arc as well. I didn’t include it on my list because I killed Kai off, and because unfortunately I don’t think the story ever really reached a satisfying conclusion. That was at least partly my fault, as I feel like I made some poor decisions with the direction I took Kai’s character. But that’s just the way it goes with RP and sometimes writing in general. I don’t regret writing with y’all in the slightest and it was fun while it lasted.

I like this question!

The battle on Tython during the SGHW. Amani and Kai Bamarri fought against Surea Surea . The latter half of the SGHW as a whole was a pretty great time for me writing wise. But Tython in particular was a big event for Amani and helped propel me back into writing here after a bit of an absence. Also it won me member of the month afterwards so I guess I have tangible reason to be proud of it.

Amani's romance with Alicio Organa Alicio Organa has been a great development for her as a character. When she started out I had no intention of writing romance, even considered establishing her as ace, but I'm glad I left the door open because this has given her so much more to work with. Without Alicio, there's a chance I would have lost interesting in writing this character before she got to what she is now.

Amani's flashback thread with her childhood friend Centin. The writer isn't around anymore but he's a good friend of mine and we meshed as well in writing as we do in person. Just felt like a very well structured exchange that fleshed out both characters (even if we technically didn't finish it).

Cato Harth Cato Harth and Inanna Harth Inanna Harth 's romance has single-handedly reinvigorated Cato as one of my most written characters, and far exceeded its expectations. It basically started because of a joke and is now one of my favorite things to write.

All of my writing with Levi Levi , and his gang of Judd Judd and Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok . I love this merry band of pirates and their never ending hijinks. Consistent small group rp is a vibe.

There's a few more but if someone had a gun to my head and told me I had to pick three, these would be it:

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze - the absolute peak of my writing ever. Every big or little story, I loved all of it. Whether we exchanged 1 sentence, 1 post, 1 thread or 1 million threads together -- a big, big, big THANK YOU to all. Too many to name, but if we ever wrote together know that you've each been key in Dagon's story and development and the joy I felt writing it. Never had as much fun writing a character ever and I don't think I ever will, so thank YOU!

New Imperial Order/The Empire
- Wow. Just wow. What a group of insanely good writers this was. The quality of my writing skyrocketed and I enjoyed every single story we ever wrote. If we have to be specific - Kyber Dark was one of the greatest pieces of storytelling and narratives I have witnessed on the board and I am glad I was part of it.

Second Great Hyperspace War - The definition of Star Wars. Literally no compliment tops that. A massive collaborative effort that produced fantastic stories. Everyone who participated weaved a masterful homage to the saga we all love and I enjoyed every moment of it. Most notable to me remain the Annihilation of Csilla by the Maw/NSO, the sacking of Coruscant by the New Sith Order and Tython. And the Battle of Noris between the Maw and NIO - WW1 vibes culminating into a Base Delta Zero.

But the past is the past. Now, I personally look forward to what the GA and DE cook next.

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
I wrote a particular great thread on my return to the site with MPMSonOfMan MPMSonOfMan in February. I was also apart of the very infamous 'Thronebreaker' thread as Darth Vazela Darth Vazela back in 2014. It still gets talked about.

But I think my recent posts and threads have been my finest word since I joined Chaos. In particular I must highlight my recent writing with Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti as Alicia Drey Alicia Drey and I am very much looking forward to what is about to happen to Drey with Valery Noble Valery Noble .

I have had a blast writing with anyone that is within proximity to Lossa and her ever present drama, and willing to deal with it.

Special shout outs to Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta for Corva Yag. That has had long lasting effects and I've had a blast writing them out in both subtle and blatant ways. Another to Marcus Dinn Marcus Dinn for the fun back and forth fight we had in the bio dome. Will never forget getting a ceiling dropped on me after blinding you with glitter. And Valery Noble Valery Noble , for putting up with the myriad of thermal paint handprints Lossa left around the temple as a padawan, and the inspired glitter bombs your children might have placed around your home and various clothing drawers.

Big shout out to Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren for a lot. Lossa wouldn't be who she is without the constant presence of her cousin turned sibling through everything. Romi Jade Romi Jade for the faith in Lossa to pull through things and the quiet strength behind her growth as an inspiration to her character.

It has been fun, and will continue in the future when I get back into the swing of posting.

I'm still fairly new here so most of the stories/arcs I am writing are still being written. However, that being said, Revna's intro into Chaos with Darth Strosius Darth Strosius is a very fond story to me so far, simply because its Rev's first steps into becoming a Sith, learning more about herself, and the potential that she has. Not to mention, Ali is a WONDERFUL person to write with, and he really helped ease my nervousness in writing on Chaos and gave me the courage to step out and write with others, like Jackson Lesan Jackson Lesan , Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway , Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr (and all the Marr Brood...there's a lot of you guys. We will over take the Zambranos one day I just know it xD).

Probably one of my other favorite story arcs so far, for character development reasons, was written with one of Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway characters, where he allowed me to give one of his characters a final send off, and in the process Revna earned her first ever lightsaber. That arc proved to be a significant moment for my character as the corruption of the Dark side really began to take root in her, and she did some pretty horrible things to justify her own twisted way of looking at others and how she interacts with them.

Another one of my favorite (short) arcs so far has been with Ordo Ordo . It's a bit dark and twisted but I kind of like my stories to be written that way (I write a Sith, of course stories are going to be dark). It was an opportunity for me as the writer to explore a bit of Rev's personality and her fierceness in the face of adversity and trials.

I can't thank these folks I mentioned enough for all the fun we've had writing together, and I look forward to more writing opportunities with others on the site! I can't wait to see where Revna goes in her story, and what becomes of her.

I still think the Mandalorian Civil War was the greatest player, non invasion storytelling on Chaos. It had years and years of buildup. Unfortunately it was the last time a lot of Mandalorian writers would be on the site

I will post with this account but cover all of my alts with it. Ria, or Ra, as she's known, is one of my "main" characters, so I have quite a few proud stories with her. One of my longest has been with Josh, but before we started writing, I had several with Stardust and Greed, as well as Daxton Bane Daxton Bane I've only recently returned to writing and hope to make more memories with Ra.
Jairdain is my second "main" and by far the best stories I've written with WelshGuy WelshGuy , Lady Kay, and Jax Thio Jax Thio
Seo Linn had her best story with Mereel Vaun Mereel Vaun
Zesiro has good stories with Graf and the old GE (I really miss that). Her husband is Edric Vanyan Edric Vanyan , so she has wonderful stories with him.
Aren was in a long term relationship with Rann Thress Rann Thress and I had a blast writing the ins and out with him.

Azalus Waba

A Dangerous Wish
I have had some fun times RPing here for sure with Jax Thio Jax Thio the Empire of the Lost, Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari and various other groups from time to time. This thread has made me realize that I have been mostly writing support characters and don't really have a "MY" character story that I feel I can hang my hat on.

The character that I feel best about in her development over time in stories is Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy in her interactions with Junko Ike Junko Ike and the Commonwealth of Atrisia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom