Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of drunk is your character?

Drunk is not merely a state of mind for Luna, it is a lifestyle. So...

I think the question is: How is my character sober?
I'm not sure... some one would have to have balls enough to take the booze away. I imagine she would not be happy.

Veshok Ordo

Follower of Aatrox
@[member="Luna Vega"]
Perhaps we should drink together some time? After all, Morganians like myself are known for making some of the best brews. Wine, beer, ale, all the different varieties.
I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya has had barely any experience with alcohol...and a lightweight. When she has had a little to much she opens up a lot more and will quite happily spill out whatever she was thinking at the time with no hesitation. She'd be a bit looser and a bit overly friendly, and if you know Akodya you know that is EXTREMELY out of character.

Friend: Vulps, your drunk. Stop being so impolite to the gamoreans. It makes them angry.
Vulpesen: *Turns to gamorean.* I apologize for my rude behavior, I don't know what came over me. Bartender, get me a beer for my new friend.
Friend: See, a little courtesy will get you a long way.
Bartender: *Sets down the beer*
Vulpesen: Sure does... Oh, here's your beer. *Smashes bottle over the head of the gamorean.*
Friend: Damn it, Vulps!
*Fight ensues. Vulpesen and his buddy are kicked from the bar*

Time frame: just a few months before Vulpesen joined the Jedi.

Vulpesen said:
Friend: Vulps, your drunk. Stop being so impolite to the gamoreans. It makes them angry.
Vulpesen: *Turns to gamorean.* I apologize for my rude behavior, I don't know what came over me. Bartender, get me a beer for my new friend.
Friend: See, a little courtesy will get you a long way.
Bartender: *Sets down the beer*
Vulpesen: Sure does... Oh, here's your beer. *Smashes bottle over the head of the gamorean.*
Friend: Damn it, Vulps!
*Fight ensues. Vulpesen and his buddy are kicked from the bar*

Time frame: just a few months before Vulpesen joined the Jedi.
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom