Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of drunk is your character?

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
Aleidis only drinks on holidays and special events, and usually only a glass of wine or something. She's got no tolerance. But she's a teenager, so whatever.

Any more than that is liable to get her enthusiastically rambling about anything and everything that comes to mind, asking strangers what their dreams and secret hopes are, and crying about how beautiful life is. And then she'd pass out very early in the evening, wake up early with a massive hangover, and spend all day swearing she'll never touch the stuff again.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Interestingly enough, it's not alcohol that gets me drunk. Alcohol actually gives me energy. It's sugar that gets me drunk.

That's why I can take dozens of alcohols and feel absolutely nothing, but when it comes to sugar.... maybe only a few bottles, at most.

My body is a holy temple alcohol does a numbers on it.@[member='Rainbow Flowers'],
FYI@[member='Talon Vosra'], Once alcohol enters the body it turns into sugar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom