Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTER'S LANTERN RING!

c2faaccd142c402ae7e2e82b63ac50c6.jpg

So post bellow what you guys think your character lantern power ring is. For those of you who do not know I am of course talking about DC comics Lantern Corps that represent an emotional spectrum. And they will be listed bellow.

White/Life
Red/Rage
Orange/Avarice aka Greed
Yellow/Fear
Green/Willpower
Blue/Hope
Indigo/Compassion
Violet/Love
Black/Death

Or RAINBOW

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
*gets out lantern ring*

For hearts long lost and full of fright,
For those alone in blackest night,
Accept our ring and join our fight,
Love conquers all... With violet light!

Though I also enjoy the Blue Lanterns

Probably green. Orange has the best oath though...

"What's mine is mine and mine and mine, and mine and mine and mine! Not yours!" I miss roleplaying lanterns...

Saki

[member="Mrrew"]

This power is mine, this is my light.
Be it in bright of day or black of night.
I lay claim to all that falls within my sight,
To take what I want... That is my right!

They changed it from Mine to something cool later on.

Lara Zambrano

The Lost Princess.
Out of all of them, I'd say Blue/Hope. Lara has never given up hope in trying to make her dreams come true, or to make the galaxy a better place. She's also never gave up hope in finding her parents.

Deio and Dahlia Leafwalker

D
Blue
without hope I don't think Kyra couldn't have made it long enough to be found by Blackmoore

Saki

[member="Mrrew"] it is in my hardcover of Absolute Blackest Night where all the Lantern Oaths are said, has everything including some comments about the Indigo Tribes Oath and what it means since no translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom