Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your Character's dirty little secret?

Ben holds himself responsible for the death of Teferi, the loss of Coruscant, and a plethora of other things that has slowly pushed him over the edge.

Elvenchild319

Allow me to reintroduce myself
Casey's true laugh is rarely heard by anyone, but when she does laugh, it's a floating musical sound that makes people wonder how such a laugh could belong to such a gruff young woman.

[member="Ben Watts"] omg another AC playby. Highfive! 0u0

Is a widower, hides it from everyone and is the real root of his woman issues. When his wife died, he blamed himself.

Oh and did I mention he had an unborn child who died too? Yeah. That.

She's not really dead.... but he thinks she is.......

Resents all governments because his father was killed due to the failures of an inept one. You think you know James? No, bro, you don't know him like dat. he's a mystery wrapped in an enigma deep-fried in classified riddled with conundrum resulting in a pardox locked by a quandary.

And yes, to write that, I looked up synonyms for 'mystery' :D

He's madly in love with a woman who'd he met on a few occation and may or may not fathered a child with her. But all of this is lost and lock up in the depths of his mind.

As he's a victim of a curse brought about by his parents past. Caught in an unending cycle that causes him to be reborn back to the age he died when killed but minus most of memory. Except for the most intense memories good and bad that are unfortunately lock within him. And can only be accessed by a highly skilled force user dark or light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom