Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best tech or items available to face a Force User with?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
This comes from a dueling mindset. Both with NFU and FU characters in mind. And yes, I'll always accept "friendship OOC" and "Jolly Co-operation" as an answer, you trolls. Lulz. :p

Thusly. What is the best tech or item(s) available to face a Force User with?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Rusty said:
I've got a gun that shoots bees. That ought to do it.
6d7e0cc5abee3e9e189feb2ae3bbee0d.jpg

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

If it's lightsabers that trouble you, go with Phrik, Beskar, or especially Cortosis. All of them lightsaber resistant. Cortosis itself renders the blade unusable for a period of time. Included in this are Yuuzhan Vong tech.

For the powers of the Force itself is tricky. Voidstone seems to create an anti Force aura.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Bah. If I can't have bees, then my preferred weapon would be something with low recoil and a high rate of fire.

Once you get up into the 3,000 round per minute territory, even a blaster would do the trick. At that speed, a .22 caliber weapon will put out something like a kilogram of lead in a minute, so even if one projectile isn't all that powerful, 49 of its friends will impact in the second immediately following. Easy to control, and you can overwhelm just about any defense by spraying it back and forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom