Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What If The Chaos Was Restarted

Seriously stop and think about this, I'm not saying lets do it, I'm just saying think about it. ponder it, don't even think lets do it, just think, what if.

What would change?
What would stay the same?

What if it was all restarted, staff picked masters, leaders, etc. Said alright, begin making you're first character. What would you do? What changes would you? What paths are now open for you? Maybe you started a Mando, but this time, you're a Sith apprentice? 80/100 People here have a character in altleast three different factions. What if this time you stuck to one faction? Maybe with that tactic the Sith Empire would still be here?

When I first started here I was Jerrick Shado, a Mandolorian/Merc. Then I met Rexus, fought for the Imperials, then turned into a Czar. Then I died, and now I'm back..a Sith Spawn...with Jerrick's memories locked somewhere deep in my skull.

What if I took a different direction?
Maybe I could have been a Jedi, I could have started a padawan, turned to a Knight, fell to the dark side, stayed a Sith, made my own Order, and reak havoc on the Republic?

Maybe I could have been an Assassin? Honed my skills with a sniper, become a hitman, killed a senator? Nearly killed the Chancellor, and then all the Republic would want me.

Sometimes I think these things, real llife, and here. How about you?

Lira Dajenn

L
bkJn3ms.gif

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
Incubus said:
What if I took a different direction?
Maybe I could have been a Jedi, I could have started a padawan, turned to a Knight, fell to the dark side, stayed a Sith, made my own Order, and reak havoc on the Republic?

Maybe I could have been an Assassin? Honed my skills with a sniper, become a hitman, killed a senator? Nearly killed the Chancellor, and then all the Republic would want me.

Sometimes I think these things, real llife, and here. How about you?
You can create new characters under your Writer account to do all that.

[member="Incubus"]

that would really frustrate the hell outta me since im just starting out .... :/ I cant imagine how all the veterans would feel like..... :mad:

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
For me, just as frustrating as to you, probably.

I worked too hard on the damn role play thread tracker and bio sections of my character sheet to have to restart them :p

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Listeri Dalane"]
No, no, I mean that if there was restart all the threads in the tracker and bio I added would be retconned since those events wouldn't have happened

With no disrespect intended here, it a "reboot" frightens you, then you are either not creative enough to restart, or not open minded.
I am in no way suggesting a reboot here, God no. I'm just saying think what if. What it say....Dredge wasn't a bad guy? Or The Jedi Grandmaster was a Sith Lord? How would these changes effect the universe??? The fact that most of yall took this as a suggestion of rebooting....or quickly shut it down, I'm afraid I've lost...hope in the open mindess of this place (though not in Tefka I understand why he put that down) you saw what if we started all over, and assumed I was suggested just that, when I clearly stated that's not at all what I was doing. I was telling you to THINK about that, play it in your head. So ill try again this one time..what would you have changed?

There's a easy debate about multiple characters to each writer...though it allows us to experience different adventurez, it can be a hassle. It also makes us loyal as a writer to multiple factions, but also lets us see what's going on behind the scenes. like I said its easy to debate it, but in the long run, I don't dismiss it, nor do I care to really continue my other characters. I'm stuck to Jerrick. Romeo Sin, those others can fade away..I'm fine with one. this of course is a personal opinion, and does not extend to others. this is mearly my own opinion on my own actions of multiple characters.

I completely agree with [member="Sam Jhovna"] I believe that people who made some sort of character that they decided to stick with and made him amazing would definitely be like I've done that now let's try this angle and see how different the roleplay would be because role playing isn't about creating your dream character it's about exploring different options and different sides of the story

For a second, I thought it was restarting the chaos of Galactic Wars.

Which I'm all for.

Restarting the site would unfortunately mean restarting the creation of blobs on the map, and thus delaying the chaos that I really want.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Well, people do that all the time in a way. Start from scratch with the character or just pull a line to where they are and take a whole new course in their character's lives.

With Curupira, it's a thing of occurrences that have led her to what she is today. Only by changing those things in the past she could possibly change. ie. if we go back and change it so she never witnessed her parents killed, if she wasn't kidnapped, if she was a slave for three years, if she wasn't raised by Seth Draclau... if none of this changes, she stays the same; if we change just one thing, her life and even personality could have gone a different.

As far as my other characters go... no, yeah, it's the things that happened to them before, whether through roleplay or storyline that defines them. Little stuff give fluff to the story, the big moments would need to be changed the alter an entire character from scratch.

While is also why, playing out alternative universes can be fun. I did that for my one Sith Lordess. Acts of those around her, most specifically her little sister who went to kill many loved ones, drove the character to simply lock away, to lose who she actually was because despite what most say about her having a heart of ice, she ended up being too weak to take it and it caused her physical pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom