Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What faction shall I place my charrie

Strider Garon said:
I refuse to pay child support if its less then weekend privileges.
I don't care. I can pay for her as I am a Governess of Manpha, and Nobility from the Sith Planet of Korriban. So my question to you is, why would I have a love child with you? @[member="Strider Garon"]

@[member="Aphrodite"] Yes it is very interesting since some of the things he talks about do not add up.

Considering your age, lack of experience and the fact you'd get nothing out of it. I recommend NOT joining Black Sun. Your best bet is the Republic and the Jedi. Or finding some other faction that can train you in the ways of the force.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] I am who I am. My father was killed, and my mother died because I was born. so I hold close to family. Yes I would kill for his little girl who has no family.

@[member="Strider Garon"] Thank you for participating.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]: the participation was probably the fun part. Waking up the next morning, debating to chew ones arm off to escape is another matter and I do have one bionic arm which this could of held true to. :D

tumblr_m0z86v7SAH1qi7deco1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom