Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion What do you want to find/buy in the Vault?

Bunker-level Normal
I like the whole selling services idea that a couple have gone with.

This is where I see the Vault being most useful, it would really help with the niche character types that don't get regular play. No need to time your LFG right when someone's in the mood for your eccentric character archetype, now you can just throw up a classified and wait until someone bites.

I also like the selling of uniques/semi-uniques there. A bit hit or miss for the rest imo, I'll freely admit that everything I've put up there is frivolous and could be deemed unworthy by my own definitions.

Eccentricities

Weird unique items too, that aren't inherently PVP related. Like Kal Kal 's mindharp.

ancient antiques and artifacts of questionable history, cool unique ships or vehicles.

Eccentricities. Antique or collectible items.

Things you can't find anywhere else on Chaos!

Now this is interesting. Aspiring Vault merchants take note: this looks like a fun and underserved sector.

This is where I see the Vault being most useful, it would really help with the niche character types that don't get regular play. No need to time your LFG right when someone's in the mood for your eccentric character archetype, now you can just throw up a classified and wait until someone bites.

I also like the selling of uniques/semi-uniques there. A bit hit or miss for the rest imo, I'll freely admit that everything I've put up there is frivolous and could be deemed unworthy by my own definitions.
Listen Mister, you denigrate your creations again and I swear to feth I will make the Horrible Set of Honking Bowls into a character.

Also, great point about the niche character classifieds.

Eccentricities, unique stuff, consumables, yeah. I've been meaning to try a service out on there as well, whether buying or offering.

I also really like not having to go scouring through threads in the Marketplace with vague company names that often don't tell me much about what they actually sell.

Useful, strange, out of the box things that stretch the creativity vein.

The services niche however is a great idea to see put up such as hired muscle or hackers and so on. Really interesting way of getting the myriad of characters involved with one's they wouldn't otherwise.

Tbf though, I'm a blend of helpful and strange postings that will die in obscurity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom