Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public What do you do when all your friends are dead?

[“Trouble? Not at all.”] He replied to the Togruta. Kranak took a small bottle of Bacta Spray from his unpacked IFAK pouch and applied it on the Togruta’s wounded right shoulder. He asked [“Worse, huh? So, where did you get those scars?”] as he applied the Bacta Spray, nodding towards her scars on her midriff, inquiring. After he had applied the Bacta Spray, he wrapped her wound with a Bacta Patch tightly. [“Alright, this should do the trick. You will have to change the dressing each day with a fresh Bacta Patch. For your wound to fully heal without any scars and such, you will have to have that dead skin on your blaster wound removed."] He paused shortly and continued on. ["I recommend getting an appointment from a medical clinic when you got the time for it.”] The wound itself was not too serious, but she would need to make sure the cauterized dead skin was removed to be fully healed, to make way for the growing new skin underneath.

He was in the process of packing up his IFAK after he was done treating the Togruta. He heard the shout from a CSF Officer as the Officer came downstairs into the metro station. He finished packing his IFAK pouch and secured it at the back centre of his War Belt to its place. He then stood up, towering behind the Togruta with his arms crossed.

He heard the Togruta identify herself. Padawan Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri. So, she was a Jetii! Paying attention to her clothing, she did look like one. But she didn’t have a lightsaber, which appeared odd to Kranak, as the lightsaber was an iconic weapon for the Jetii. She carried a quarterstaff made from something metallic. It looked quite sturdy.

Moving just his eyes, he looked for the man that got out the compartment that recommended to call the CSF for help. He couldn't see where he was from this angle. Kranak wasn't sure if he fled the scene or not. He then turned his attention to the Officers. He gave a slow nod of the head to the Officer when Kuxirra informed him about the occurrence.

Tags: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Last edited:
The CSF officer took a look inside the train, and then grabbed the men's wrists and saw the tattoos. "This is going to need a janitor crew." He said before calling in additional ambulances. When he got back to the small Togruta girl and the tall Mandalorian and let out a sigh. "This train is going to be out of commission for cleaning, but I'm glad no one else got hurt. If you say they attacked you, that's fine with me, but these men are part of a large gang down here. If you can tell me why they attacked you and at what station that'd be helpful. Then, I recommend you leave before more of them come shooting." He crossed his arms. "Not that I don't think you could take them, it's just that I don't need an entire station destroyed and burned on my watch."

I stood in a shadowed corner, watching. Why was I so paranoid? Long after everyone I knew was either dead or no longer looking for me, I still was hiding from normal police officers. I couldn't come waltzing out of the shadows now, though. That would look damned peculiar. So I stayed and hid.

He was a little surprised when he heard her say “Thank you.” in Mando’a. He wondered if she was fluent in Mando’a or knew a limited number of phrases and such. Though her pronounciation was off. Though he thought maybe she hadn't had anyone that knew the language to practice it with.

It was true that the metro station would have to be closed because of the mess. It was not exactly a crime scene, but the compartment would have to be cleaned up, with the bodies removed. Though he would have to find other means of transportation to where his target is located at. He could possibly get a ride there using a taxi. The ride would not take too long. His probe droids scan was not yet complete, however. It had several sectors it needed to weed out. He estimated the process would take something between thirty to forty minutes.

He nodded his head in silence to what the Officer had said about the gang members. There could be more of them on their way. Maybe they were already nearby and were just outside the metro station setting up a nasty surprise. It would be smart of them to leave the metro station as soon as possible and lay low for a while.

He heard the Jetii talk about that Old Man he saw earlier in the compartment. Interesting.
“There may be more than what meets the eye about this guy.” He thought to himself. He looked around the metro station, but there was only the three of them left. The CSF Officer, the Jetii, and him. From his perspective, he did not see anyone else in the dimly lit station.

[“Well, Officer. I do not think you would mind if we took our leave now. Unless you have something on your mind.”]
He said as he turned his gaze towards the Officer, with his arms crossed still.

Last edited:
The CSF looked in the direction that Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri gestured, and saw no one. He raised an eyebrow and glanced at Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla . That guy seemed like someone who could kill a crime family, and the Togruta girl was injured. "Make sure to get your wounds checked out at a medical clinic." He suggested. "And nothing else for you two. Normally I would have to detain you for questioning, but this is the lower thousand levels. Things are different here. Move along."

I had nowhere else to go or anybody else to be with, and the chances that that Jedi girl would just happen upon the same train as me and talk to me couldn't have been a coincidence. If they decided to leave through the stairs, I would slink up with them, keeping myself out of the line of sight of the CSF officer.

He gave a slight nod of the head to the CSF Officer and made his way to the metro stations staircase. He was grateful to the Officer, as being taken in for questioning into a precinct could mean staying there for a few hours.

He had to slightly duck his head to exit the compartment of the train as he could hit his head on the top part of the compartment's door frame. [“Are you coming?”] He inquired to Kuxirra. He was by the staircase now, waiting for her with his right hand casually resting on his right pistol holster.

He was thinking of a way to pass the time till the probe droids scan was complete as he waited on the Jetii. Probably the best place for some pass time would be a local cantina, but he did not know Coruscant all too well. He had been to Coruscant a few times for bounty hunting in the past, but he was in an unfamiliar level right now.

Tags: Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri | Dominik Borra Dominik Borra

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Kuxirra nodded at the officer. "Will do." At Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla 's question, she shrugged. "As long as you don't mind." She said, walking after him. "What do you suggest?" She asked once out of earshot of the police. "It's my first time on Coruscant. I'm aware I need to get my shoulder checked out, but after that..." She shrugged. "I have no idea where a medical center is, anyway."

"Where do you both need to go?" I asked from behind them. The sudden sound of my voice after I had disappeared would probably startle all but the most sensitive of Force Users. That is, if they didn't hear my shoes hit the ground. There were no others to mask my sound, sort of hard to walk incredibly quiet when you've had an entire bottle of whats-it-called. "I know the city pretty well. Some places, at least." A Mandolorian and a Jedi...

I had had a lot of time to think as I slowly drank myself to death, but now there seemed like a chance, a path. Between the two of them, surely I might find a purpose or something to do.

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
"I need to get my shoulder checked at a medical clinic, but I have no idea where one is. I don't know where he's going, though." She told Dominik Borra Dominik Borra , referring to Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla . "And I've heard the stories about the lower levels. As much as I know I can defend myself, it's probably best for me to be with somebody. Enough people have been hurt or killed today."

[“Yeah, better find a clinic for that shoulder.”] He replied to Kuxirra. Kranak was not sure where to find a clinic at this level. They could probably ask around for that. [“Afterwards… I do not know. Maybe we can lay low for a short while in a cantina or a similar place.”]

He was climbing the staircase as he heard a familiar voice call out to him and the Jetii. He was taken unawares as he thought they were alone and thought the man he saw earlier had left the scene some time ago. As he turned to look at the man, his hand that was resting on his right pistol holster had instinctively grasped the grip of his A-180 firmly, but he stopped himself from unholstering it as he believed the man was not hostile to them.

[“I was wondering where you went. Where were you?”] he replied to the man as he relaxed his grip on the blaster. He gave a slight nod of the head to what the Jetii had said. [“As for me, well… I got some time to kill on my hands until my probe droid completes its scan.”] He paused shortly, checking on his probe droids progress using his HUD. [“I am looking for someone. He’s… somewhere in the Industrial Complex of Coruscant. A few hundred levels below us.”] He continued as he crossed his arms. [“I haven’t found his exact location, yet. The process, admittedly, will take some time to complete. The probe is trying to pinpoint his exact where abouts in a large level, after all.”]

I hand my hands in my pockets, one resting on the holdout blaster I had just taken and the other on the knife I had taken. I watched the Mandalorian ease off of his blaster, and I eased off of mine, though he couldn't have seen it other than my arm tensing up. "I hid from the police. Old habit." I answered his question as if that was all the needed explanation.

"If I recall correctly," I said, scratching my short beard. I needed to shave badly. "near most CSF stations there is a medical clinic, most often next door or across the street. Because of the constant warring around the galaxy, last I checked, CSF started posting its buildings near strategic locations, like train stations. We should see one when we reach the top." I informed them both.

"And someone below these levels hiding from a Bounty Hunter? I would bet they are on the first ten or so floors. The bottom five are uninhabitable, pure poison in the air." I told the Mandalorian. "Need a hazmat suit to get down there and out alive."

[“Old habit, huh? Well… Fair enough.”] He replied to the man as he slightly tilted his head to his right. He was not one to judge him. Though he did wonder how he got into the habit of avoiding the police. He wondered if he used to be a criminal of some sort. Maybe he still was a criminal.

[“I haven’t seen a clinic near the metro station on my way here. Though if what you say is true, then there should be one nearby. CSF response time to the metro station was quick.”] He replied to the man. Kranak paused shortly and continued afterwards. [“We’ll find the clinic if we find their precinct here, then.”]

[“Possibly. We can confirm that when my probes scan is complete.”] He replied to the man. He chuckled a little after hearing what the Jetii had to say. [“Well, I’m tasked with getting this one alive.”] He replied to Kuxirra. [“But to get to him, we’ll have to get through his underlings.”] He continued, as he crossed his arms. [“We’ll discuss the details further somewhere a little more private.”] He said to the two of them. [“But for now, let’s get your shoulder checked out first.”] He said, as he continued to climb the metro stations staircase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom