Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public What do you do when all your friends are dead?

I nodded at the quote, still looking out the window as the train slowed at a stop. "Experience is the best teacher," I said. "People will forget what they learned in school, but not many people forget what they experience..." I trailed off at the end as some young man who stood on the platform stared back at me.

His eyes were questioning at first, something like recognition flashed through them and they became as hard as steel. Next to him were a few other tough guys who he motioned to board the train. This guy recognized me, even after ten years? That was impressive because I didn't recognize him. I always remember faces. I turned to Kuxirra. "Talking of experience... How much do you remember of that super soldier stuff?" I asked. I thought I could take them easily, but this kid was impressing me with her talk so much that I wanted to see her walk. "You might need it."

At that, the door to the train car opened and a young man, maybe mid-twenties, stood there in a leather jacket and kakis, four muscled thugs behind him.

"You!" The young man called, pointing a finger as if it was a dagger at me. The men drew guns and the other passengers quickly bailed out of the closing doors to the platform. "You killed my father! And my brothers!"

I was honestly confused. I had killed a lot of people, probably most of them someone's father or brother. "And you!" I pointed my finger back, still holding the bottle of liquor with that hand. "Are... who?"

"Shut up!" The young man snarled and drew his own blaster from somewhere behind him. "No more talk!" And then he fired directly at my head.

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Kuxirra stepped forward in a flash, whipping the phryk quarterstaff out from her back and sticking it out directly in front of Dominik's head, deflecting the bolt harmlessly to the ground. "How about 'yes more talk?'" she quipped. "I don't want to fight you, but I will if it comes down to it."

I knew the Jedi wouldn't let me get hurt, but it was hard to stay still when my whole body screamed at me to dodge the fire. My alcohol-laden nerves really helped me look cool.

The other men moved forward, ready to fire. But their momentum was stalled by the teenager. They halted, unsure of themselves but still holding their blasters at us and glancing to their leader. Even the young man looked a little stunned. As they stood there, I noticed a small tattoo on the inside of their wrists. Oh. Oh.

I racked my head for a name before saying, "Scorzese?" I asked. "You've grown up since last I saw you."

"And left me to die?!" He screamed, his focus now back on me as his blaster shook in his hands.

I remembered now. I had not felt a thing at the time as the child had cried and I walked away with that bulging dufflebag. "It's not like the building was on fire." I said. "And I left you one of your guns. I had a job to do."

"Only because you couldn't carry it with you! And I have a job to do too!" He yelled.

I sighed. "This girl is a Jedi. I'm sure she has some place to be, and you're holding the train."

Scorzese's knuckles turned white as he held his gun tighter. "Not for long. Kill them both!"

Kuxirra raised an eye marking at the conversation. When Scorzese said to kill them both, she waved a hand, using the Force to send the blasters out of their hands. "I told you my story. It's only fair that you tell me yours after this is over." She muttered to Dominik. "So, Scorzese, mind telling me what this is about?" She asked casually.

The blasters clattered around the cabin as the force tore them from the men's grasps. One landed near me, and I crouched low to take it and deposited it inside one of my many coats.

This guy was getting every command he gave leveled before his men could execute them. His face wasn't one of shock now, but of frustration and rage, blood rushing to turn his skin red. "It's about revenge! A thousand credits to whoever kills him!" He shouted and ran at the two, arms ready to strike. His men also followed suit, two pulling out knives, rushing to engage.

There were grunts of pain as the knived clattered on the floor, but the thugs kept moving. One swung a haymaker at the girl while the other ducked low to tackle her. One stayed ready to take over as soon as one of them went down, and Scorzese stayed in the back, waiting. The last moved around her, grabbing a knife off of the floor and coming at her back.

I grabbed his wrist and with a quick shift of weight, he was on his belly on the ground, arm stuck out behind him in my hand. I wrenched the knife from his grasp and kept turning my body until I heard the bones in his arm sound like the snapping of twigs.

That left the rest to her, and I wanted to see what she could do.

Local Time: 20:55
Objective: Bring in Braorla Lipwhi Alive
Tags: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

The contract he took was simple enough. He was to find Braorla Lipwhi, a gang lieutenant from The Razor gang. The description of the contract was enough to get started. CSF was kind enough to provide a DNA sample of the guy in the contract. It would make it easier for Kranak to find his target. After he got out of the Star Port, he deployed his DRK-1 Probe Droid after transfering the genetic template of his target. After recieving its data, the probe was dispatched. It didn't take long for the probe droid to narrow the possble where-abouts of his target. He recieved the sitrep to his built-in heads-up display. He was located in the general area of Coruscant's Industrial Complex, a couple of hundred levels down below where Kranak was.
"Looks like my guy's hiding in some abandoned storage house or something." he thought to himself. The droid would pinpoint his targets location as he made his way down. He made his way to the nearest metro station to get a ride there by passing through the narrow streets and passage-ways of Coruscant. The city was teeming with life. It was sun-down after all. Creeps, thugs and gangsters were coming out of the woodwork around these times. The nightlife of Coruscant had begun.

He had made his way into the nearest metro station now. As he checked the scheduled stop of the train, the next train would arrive in about ten minutes later from now. He was alone in the station for now. There was nobody else waiting for a train. The station itself was a bit dimly lit. There was a number of graffiti on the walls, decorating them. Their shapes and sizes varied, as well as their meanings. Some looked like gang symbols, some quoted individuals that left their mark in the galactic history, and some were utterly gibberish.

He directed his attention to his gear now. He did a quick equipment check to make sure everything was ready. He checked the power cells of his weapons respectively, and made sure his Scatter Gun was loaded. He completed his equipment check in a short notice, as he didn't want to startle people if they happened to walk in on him in the metro station. After he was done, he walked over to one of the pillars in the metro station and leaned against the pillar behind him with his arms crossed, waiting for the trains arrival.

When the Padawan leapt away, it caused the man to tackle the one with the haymaker instead of her. While the two struggled to get up, she focused her attention on Scorzese and the last remaining man, crouching into a stance that enabled her to either attack or dodge, depending on her preference.

Now behind the young Jedi, both men got to their feet and came at me. Instinct and years of training took over. I dodged to the side, landing on a seat, as I swung my glass bottle at the left one's head. The glass shattered and the booze splashed, but most importantly he toppled into his friend. There was a nasty cut above his eye, blood washing over his eye as they both got up again. Fighting in a tight space like this, it was much better to be solo than in a group. As they came at me, I leaped from my chair and booted one to crash on the ground. The other I used my body weight to throw to the ground, the broken glass bottle in my hand and struck down like a dagger. It was already in his throat before I could stop myself. That's the thing about instinct and training. The man started gurgling and bleeding, but I left the bottle in his neck in order to not have him bleed all over the ground. I know I had punctured his artery, but hopefully someone had called the police and they would bring in an ambulance or something to the next station.

As I was worried about that, the guy I had knocked down had gotten enough time to hit me in the back of the neck with his closed fist. I let out a cough of pain before turning to him, both of us still low to the ground. Shifting my weight to one foot, I spun on it and let my other leg swoop out in a kick to the head. To put more force behind the diagonal kick, I stood up straight. The kick bounced his head off of the floor and he stopped struggling.

Then I felt the train start to slow as it reached it's next stop. "This is where we get off, Jedi!" I called.

In the meantime, Scorzese and the other thug attacked. First, it was the thug stepping forward carefully to the nimble girl with both of his fists up. He was built heavy and looked like a boxer. If she waited for his move, he'd make a feint with his left hand before jabbing with his right, aiming for her nose. Scorzese waited for a time that she was cornered or stunned, just for a moment. All he needed was a moment, and then his holdout pistol would finish her.

Kuxirra heard the commotion behind her, wincing empathetically. She nodded when Dominik Borra Dominik Borra spoke and watched the thug carefully. She took the punch to the nose, ignoring the pain, and when Scorzese lifted his pistol, she twisted at the last instant, hissing as the bolt hit her shoulder. It hurt, but at least the innocent bystanders were safe. Besides, these wounds would heal fast enough.

Kranak was watching the live feed from his probe droid. He watched the droid as it did flybys on top of roofs, pipes and industrial furnaces. It was trying to pin point the location of his query. He checked his time on his HUD. The train would come rather soon. He heard it coming closer as seconds went by. He stood up and walked over to where the doors would open, waiting. The train was in the station, about to stop. He could see through the trains windows clearly now and he saw there was a fight going on in there. He could see two men from his perspective, ganking up on a young Togruta female he took a punch square in the face by a muscular man, but he saw she kept going. "That's the spirit." He thought to himself. Then he saw the other man unholster a small holdout blaster and took a shot at the Togruta. Kranak saw her take a blaster bolt to her right shoulder. It didn't look that severe to him from this angle but he was sure it must've stung bad. He did note a rather old looking man in the train as well. He could see that the man was tensed up. Kranak wasn't sure if he was just a bystander or one of the thugs.

The doors were about to open. Seeing as he had a disdain for thugs in general, as well as seeing the Togruta could use a little hand, he decided to lend her a hand. He unholstered his dual A-180's pointed at the two thugs. He had already subconciously taken a fighting stance as he did so. As the doors opened, he shot at the two thugs at the same time, once. His aim was true, as he saw their bodies fall to the ground in the compartment.
["Are you alright?"] he asked the Togrutan after seeing the thugs bodies fall to the ground. He kept his pistols raised still, as he didn't know if the man standing in the compartment was with the thugs or not.

Last edited:
Kuxirra nodded, pinching the bridge of her nose to stem the flow of blood. "I'm fine." You didn't have to kill them, she almost said, but decided against it. She pointed to the wounded thugs, wincing sympathetically at the extent of their injuries. "They need medical attention. And fast." Although they had attempted to kill her, she still cared about their well-being, and didn't seem to harbor any ill will against them.

I heard a blaster fire and was ready to throw the knife that I had in my hand when the doors opened. And then more blasters fired from the outside. I saw Scorzese ready to fire again, his hand clenching before he dropped like a rock. My hand snapped to the window. A Mandalorian. I had met so many of them lately. If he shot the thugs he probably wasn't after us, so I slipped the knife into one of my pockets before grabbing the other and making my way to the door. I then releaved Scorzese of his holdout pistol, which turned out to be a nice Blurrg-1120. I stowed that away as well and guided the Jedi off of the train and onto the platform.

"Thanks for the help, Mando."
I said and gestured with my head to the girl. "What she said. Could you call the police for us?"

Kranak holstered his A-180's as he stepped into the compartment. He could see two more thugs laying on the ground, not moving. One of them had a large chunk of glass jabbed into his throat. There was a pool of blood by his neck. He saw that the glass shard jabbed into his throat was keeping him alive, but who knows for how long. ["What a mess. I guess they should've thought twice about preying on you two."] said Kranak after he casted his gaze at the Togrutan and the Old Man. ["Sure, I'll call in CSF."] Kranak said as he called in the Coruscant Security Force using his comlink and reported the ordeal. The dispatcher had told him a unit was underway to the scene. He closed the comlink after the call was over and directed his attention to the two other men lying on the ground.

He approached the man that had a glass shard jabbed into his throat as he started unpacking his IFAK. He wore a pair of plastic gloves to make sure the wound wouldn't get infected by his touch. He took out his Medisensor after to see the extent of the mans injury. The shard punctured the artery badly. He would need an extra set of hands to keep some pressure on the mans throat before he could use a Flexclamp to stop the bleeding. He turned his head over to the Togrutan and the Old Man as he crouched over the wounded thug.
["I'm going to need one of you to apply pressure to the wound as I remove the shard and apply a Flexclamp on his artery. Can one of you do that for me?"] He inquired.

Kuxirra nodded. "I'll do it," she said, placing her quarterstaff back at her back and kneeling down. She accepted the gloves offered her and applied pressure to the wound as instructed. Fortunately, she had been putting pressure on her nose long enough for it to stop bleeding, enabling her to use both hands as needed. "Thanks for calling them." She said to Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla .

Before he removed the jabbed glass shard, opened the lid of one of his Irrigation Bulbs from the IFAK pouch and poured some around the wound. He put the Irrigation Bulb down and retrieved a Flexclamp from the pouch. He kept it on his right hand and and used his left hand to extract the jabbed glass shard from the mans throat. He had to do it a little slow and carefully so he wouldn't cause more internal damage to the man. He gently inserted the Flexclamp to close up the punctured artery. ["Alright, you can stop applying pressure on him now."] said Kranak as he took a Bacta Pach from his IFAK pouch to wrap the wound. Though he applied more of the cleansing fluid on the wound before wrapping it with the Bacta Patch. ["This should keep him alive until he's dispatched to a medical facility."] said Kranak while he removed the Surgical Gloves from his hands.

He casted his gaze on the other man close to him. He appeared to be knocked out cold. He didn't appear to have any external wounds other than a busted eyebrow and some bruising. He was not in danger of losing his life, as it seemed to him.

He then looked at the Togruta female next to him. She could see the blaster wound on her right shoulder.
["How's that shoulder treating you? I can patch you up if you'd like."]

Tags: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Kuxirra removed her hands from the wound and removed her gloves. The Padawan smiled at his offer and nodded. "I'd appreciate it if it isn't any trouble. It's nothing I can't handle. I've had worse." She gestured to the scars on her midriff.

I watched as the two worked on patching the man I had stabbed and almost killed. I hadn't seen a Mandalorian act like a field medic before, but it made sense now that I thought about it. They were warriors, and warriors got hurt. They would need medical help in order to fight on. I stood and watched, mostly debating what I should do next. I hadn't really paid much attention as I had wandered the galaxy all the way to Coruscant, what now? This girl seemed alright and was traveling for the experience. The way she fought wasn't bad, but she got hit when she could have avoided it. I could offer to get her to where she wanted to go, maybe even find something to do.

It wasn't long before the police arrived, being near a police station and all, and I made sure to keep any of my weapons away and act like a worried homeless person, my hands up near my mouth as I backed away and hid in a corner. A Mandolorian and a Jedi getting attacked and dealing this much damage would be expected, but I was afraid of what I would have to do if they decided to take me into custody.

"CSF!" I heard them call as they came downstairs. "What happened here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom