Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What about the Hutts?

So I'm new here (like in the past five minutes) but I see nothing about the Hutts. What about the Hutts? Are they playable? Why is there no Hutt faction (or if there is one, why doesn't it show up when I search in the search bar)? Is it possible to be enslaved by the Hutts?
Thanks, Sandis

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
There is currently one Hutt Character, but he has a single digit post count and hasn't really gotten started yet. He's considering making a Hutt Faction, but there are also two current "criminal organization" type factions in the Syndicate and the Southern Triad(also known as the SSS). There are no restrictions(at least none that I am aware of) in picking the species of any sentient race including droids. I suppose somebody could be enslaved by Hutts, but with only one Hutt Character who hasn't really gotten going yet, you'd have to either be enslaved by him or create an NPC(which you can do in your backstory or as a subpart of your character submission. See this profile for an example).

I made a Hutt Jedi once upon a time, but he fell into inactivity and I lost inspiration to him. So I deleted him.

Teferi Efreet said:
It's up to the characters to create factions they want. If you want a Hutt faction, drum up five people and make it! It really is that easy.
He's lying -_- Just kidding! Go ahead and whip one up man :D shoot for them there stars

I was considering making a Hutt once, but couldn't find enough armor to make him a viable mandalorian. I might make a Hutt Jedi sometime in the future, just to see if I can play against type :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom