Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech WF-101 'Aggrogasm' Powersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnson-ting-destiny-publishing-voidarmor-titan.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A personal powersuit for Kebos
  • Image Source: Johnson Ting
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A - Azula Merr Azula Merr is my character
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Extreme
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • EMP/Ion: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Powersuit Power!: The Aggrogasm powersuit enhances the wearers strength and agility substantially, standard to most combat powersuits. In addition to this, this powersuit also comes with repulsorlift fields, allowing the wearer to defy gravity and walk along planes at 45-180 degrees and allows extended flight at an altitude of up to 200 km.
  • Enviromental: The Aggrogasm comes equipped with several enhancements that allow the user to survive in environments uninhabitable to most sentient species for a limited time, including underwater and in space.
WEAKNESSES
  • Lightsabers: Lightsaber resistance was not considered in the design of the powersuit, thus it offers little protection against them.
  • Weight: The materials used to construct the powersuit were lightweight, however, the other components utilized increased the weight of the powersuit substantially.
DESCRIPTION

The Aggrogasm powersuit is a joint project between Merr Mechanica and Nova-Tech to create a unique and powerful powersuit. Firstly, the core of the powersuit had to be made. A bodyglove made of Molytex-Quantum-fiber reinforced with plasteel plates make up the bulk of the powersuit. This is grants the wearer superior protection against damage from energy, ballistic, and ion weaponry. To stand up and surpass the industry standard in powersuits, more advancements were necessary. It was Merr Mechanica's innovation and some gear from Jaegar Solutions that completed the vision of a suit of armor that is capable of turning someone into a war machine if placed in the right hands. In combat, the wearer is capable of tearing through their enemy at breakneck speed and crush them beneath their enhanced strength. Not only that, but it allows the user to wield weaponry that would be too heavy to lift without the powersuit. The HUD feeds to user with constant information, granting them near omnipotence in battle, though it does not make decisions for them. That is up to the user.

Last edited:
Issues.

• Enviromental: High
  • Explosives: High
Enviromental is not an acceptable weakness. If you mean Elemental, that is fine. But Environmental as a resistance is not acceptable as it pertains to lightning, cold, heat, kinetic, radiation, ect. Explosives are also not an acceptable weakness as they cover a wide variety of resistances, a mixture of kinetic, energy, ionic, disruptor, plasma, cyro, fire...you got the idea. It is also not acceptable.

You do not have listed a permission to use this item. Either obtain permission or remove the item from submission.

Let me know when these are done.
Kebos Kebos

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin
I've removed the utility belt and Envrionmental resistance.

I'm not sure how to specify the explosion part when that's all it says under plasteel. In my head, I envisioned things like thermal detonators and other light explosives like that. So, how would you suggest I specify?

Explosives are a subject mainly under various articles. But if your main worry is a thermal detonator, it is made of Baradium and generally known to atomize nearly anyone that gets blown up from it. It is closer to a disruptor more than anything but energy would still be the primary focus if that is the route you are seeking. Disruptor be a secondary if you don't want to be vaporized.

Kebos Kebos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom