Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We'll See You Now [Mandalorians vs The Primeval]

Objective: Attack
Allies: All Primeval
Enemies: All Mandalorians, [member="Verz Horak"], [member="Anja Aj'Rou"],
Gear: Armor, Lightsaber, Sword One, (Storm) Sword Two
Music Selection: Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins

Taking the lead calling with the battle that was starting, The Host lord was taking her time. I hated it to wait here. I wanted to get out there and kill me some Mandalorians. However, we were put on standby. Likely the Host Lord wanted us to be used when we were at a much closer range. Closing the gap to prevent so many casualties within the ships. The cockpit open, I was flipping through the buttons. Messing around. Suddenly there was a new recruit who pressed the wrong button. Playing some kind of club music.

Blaring out loud and for every one to hear, I smiled and shook my head. Watching as his franticing to turn it off. I smiled and flicked my hand. The music was shut off because I helped him a little. Looking to his tail fins, I saw his number.

"Aleph Red 13, make sure that next time you play music, it's the good kind."

I smiled after I turned on my own music. Blaring it loud and proud for everyone to hear.

The song that I played was known for its tune as well as lyrics. I could see a few of the older guys rocking out to it, and even some of the younger ones bobbing their heads. Smiling, I leaned back in the seat and laid my legs up to rest on the top of the viewport of the cockpit.

"Now that is some sweet sound."

Objective: Defend the Station
Allies: All Mandalorians, [member="Mira Gyndar"], [member="Xalus"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member="Werdla Dardalab"], [member="Strider Garon"],
Enemies: All Primeval, [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], (OOC: Fixed it)
Gear: Armor, Crushgaunts, Hammer, Single Lightsaber, Double bladed Lightsaber.
Music Selection: Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Adjusting the armor padding on me, I could hear the sirens go off. Feth. If I hadn't been sleeping I would have been ready! I put on my armor. Attached my weapons to my belt, and put my helmet on. Walking out of the room. I stopped in the middle of the hallway. Remembering that I had forgotten something. Out from the slowly closing door came a hammer flying into my grasp. Only to stay there in my hand as I quickly walked down the halls.

Reaching the main hangar bay where people were lining up and preparing for the coming battle against an unknown enemy, know know only as the Primeval. Back on Dantooine when I had stopped a few from entering the caves, I should have killled them all. Not let them live. Now I will rectify that mistake. I will use my hammer and bare.... well.... crushgaunt hands to pulverize and destroy the Primeval.

I could feel the swelling of the force within me as I wanted to fix what I have done. I stopped in there. The black cloak around me, I used my off hand to pull up the hood. I wanted to become what they all feared. I wanted to be the one god that the Primeval religion feared. And that was death. Only this time, he was carrying a hammer instead of a scythe.

Calling over to a woman who I had taught a little in the force a while back, I called out her name so maybe we could find out what we were supposed to do other than the obivous. Defend the station.

"Ana! You have any clue on what is going on?"

Objective: Defend the station
Allies: Mandalorians, [member="Xander Carrick"]
Enemies: Primeval.
Equipment: M45, Preliat's Armor, Crushgaunts, Two Westar-34s, Ori'ramikad Commando Knife.

Preliat knew this day would come. They were too close- too hungry for more power, and would pay for their greed and arrogance. He laid the M45 rifle across his chest, one of the more harder-hitting blaster rifles in the galaxy at the moment. Because he designed it. His men swarmed around him, scurrying to their positions. Preliat was a formidable opponent, and a powerful leader. He marched as his men took position, setting up deadly choke points and machine gun nests that would make the boarder's lives very short and violent. Machine gun nests set up in a V shape meant that it was the maximum killzone per choke point and entryway into the station, and that any attempt to get past them would be a deadly, excruciating endeavour.

He marched as his troops prepared, eager to prove themselves in battle once more.

"FALTER AND WE ALL FALL! FALTER AND THE MEN AND WOMEN BESIDE YOU FALL! DO NOT FALTER IN THE FACE OF THIS ENEMY!" He eyed [member="Xander Carrick"] as he passed by the hangar, but only briefly.

"IF YOU ARE TO DIE, YOU MUST ASK PERMISSION FROM THOSE AROUND YOU!" He slapped helmets as he walked by, fueling bloodlust and adrenaline.

"IF YOU ARE TO FALL, YOU ARE TO FALL WITH OUR ENEMIES AT YOUR FEET! MAKE A GRAVE WITH THEIR BODIES!"He slapped shoulders and helmets as he marched down the hallway, throwing his hands out, clipping his assault rifle to his chest. His troops screamed in response, beginning to feel the energy and rage that Preliat emitted constantly.

"IF YOU DIE, DIE WITH YOUR HANDS AROUND THEIR THROATS!" He grabbed a younger soldier, feeling the nervous energy from even behind his helmet.

"FIGHT! RAGE! RAGE ON LIKE A HOWLING WIND! RAGE LIKE A GOD! MAKE THEM FEAR YOU! BECAUSE YOU ARE UNAFRAID! WE ARE STONE! WE ARE A SHIELD THAT CANNOT BE BROKEN, BECAUSE THE BOND WE HAVE TOGETHER-"He took off his helmet, the passion in his eyes hoping to inspire his troops even further."IS STRONGER THAN ANY WEAPON THAT COULD COME TO THIS STATION. DESTROY. KILL!"

His troops began to take position. And they began to chant, a horrifying sound for the enemies to hear- a bunch of amped up, pissed off Mandalorian soldiers, under the leadership and guidance of the Wolf. They began to chant, echoing through the whole station, stomping, clapping, and slapping the steel walls around them in a heavy, dark, war-drum like beat.

They were screaming kill, their minds never before more inspired and their weapons even more prepared to destroy whatever the Primeval could throw at them. Or whomever.

Objective: Attack Station
Allies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Valerie Vizsla"] [member="Malik Rodarch"] [member="Azrael Asura"]
Enemies: All Mandalorians

When she heard the news that cruisers were about to make contact with the Mandalorian space station, Perla Pirjo went to one of the many ship lockers on the mid-sized carrier and selected a Ubese environmental suit for wear. The Dathomir exile would accompany the Host Lord’s troops once the station was breached. She twisted her long brown hair into a side braid, so she could zip up the back of the suit and then tucked the braids up into a bun to place her helmet on.

She then made her way to a restricted area of the Prim’ra where weapons were being prepared for the witch’s use. She noted the warning on the door as she scanned her ID and the thick metal door hissed open.

“Careful, Miss,” said one of the weapons technicians.

“Is that poison?” Perla asked, watching as he loaded a type of heavy, colorless liquid into a rather formidable-looking ranged weapon.

“No, it’s acid so don’t let this get onto your skin unless you want it to peel off.”

Once they were done loading the ammunition, the technicians directed Perla to the two weapons she would wield once the station was under Primeval control – an Acidthrower which looked a little like a rifle but sprayed acid instead of bolts. And a whistler modified carbine which was a smaller rifle, packed with acid- filled ballistic rounds. The enviro suit she wore was somewhat bulky and would not protect from a close-range attack but it didn’t matter. She planned to burn, scorch and sear the armor or flesh of any enemy which came within twenty feet.

Location: Space, Approaching from Planet, 'cloaked' but visible,
Objective: Get a closer look, Identify targets, Assess situation,
Allies: Mandalorians, [member="Anija Ordo"], [member="Arrbi Betna"], [member="Verz Horak"],
Enemies: Primeval, [member="Anja Aj'Rou"],

Naast'ika's sleek form glided through the darkened void with both grace and purpose. Few emissions escaped the mighty creature that would betray his location. Dovin Basals were deactivated and Naast'ika lacked maneuvering thrusters. Instead, Naast'ika coasted through space on forward momentum, guiding himself via the Etheric Rudders which comprised the aft-most portions of his tail and nacelle. Electronic emissions were few and those that remained had been dampened. Thermal emissions were currently being absorbed and redirected by Lorgh Membranes. And radio silence was under effect. Naast'ika Laaran was as silent as a ship could be, and the background noise of Muunilist would drown out whatever was left.

His senses were extended as far forward as they would go without switching to a more active method that would give away his position. And while Naast'ika glided from holographic waypoint to holographic waypoint set by his Navigation crew, his attention was focused on the ships on the far edge of his sensors. The Mandalorian ships broadcast IFF signals and the databanks on Naast'ika's bridge artificially generated projections of those ships within Naast'ika's mind. He saw them clearly as they raced towards one of the many listening stations set up throughout Mandalorian space. What he did not see clearly, was the opposing ships. He saw them by the signals they emitted blindly into space. Reactors hummed and vibrated as they pulsed energy through the artificial veins of the host ships. Chemical thrusters, both primary and maneuvering, roared and whined as they burned their fuel and bodily forced the host ship into one trajectory or another. Powerful sensors pulsed and pinged as they swept local space for return signals and thousands of electronic creations buzzed with static as they performed their various jobs. Even the heat and radiation generated by these ships could be detected as it bled off into space and created subtle changes in ambient temperatures.

Naast'ika's senses fed into his databanks and the thousands of minuet details were compared to every known ship held within the Mandal Hypernautics records. And yet no match appeared. Whatever ships they were, and whoever had sent them, they were new enough to be unfamiliar to Naast'ika and his crew. Naast'ika knew their general size. He could taste the weight of their metal. He could feel the subtle pull of the gravity they created. These two constants were overlayed with the thousands of other sensor contacts to create a rough estimation of their capabilities.

Two large cruisers led the enemy formation. They were thick and heavy and brimming with power. On them, Naast'ika could hear the clicks and whirring of guns and the electronics that ran them. He could hear the buzzing of the shields that protected them from the void and worse. Naast'ika could sense all of this, and knew that they were nothing special. A threat, for sure, but not unlike any number of ships he had face before.

Behind the cruisers were three smaller frigates. At first, Naast'ika nearly took them for cruisers by the size of their reactors, the flow of power through their artificial veins, and the loudness of her guns and shields. But Naast'ika knew that they were frigates. At these ranges, Naast'ika could only tell one thing of value about the frigates. Either they would be very, very hard to kill... Or they were going to be very, very easy to kill.

A handful of smaller ships darted around these five large ships, but it was an ever bigger ship that now drew Naast'ika's attention. Naast'ika did not taste metal when he tried to locate her. He did not detect radio transmissions, electronic signals, or the familiar hum of a fusion or antimatter reactor. All he could hear was a pulse. And her gravity... he could feel a massive tug against himself coming from her. His sensors wanted to tell Naast'ika that she was a small moon... But Naast'ika knew better, as did his crew. The trespassers had brought a Vong BioShip with their fleet.

Naast'ika had little time to dwell on the thought of meeting another BioShip. He had only enough time to vaguely wonder if he would be able to communicate with her before his sensors detected the discharge of energy weapons against the Mandalorian fleet.

"This is the Captain speaking." Rang out the voice of Captain Tupu within Naast'ika's body. Though he could have simply broadcast his voice to the helmet of each crewmember, such a transmission risked giving away their position. Instead, the Captain's voice rang out through the hallways and corridors of Naast'ika. "Unidentified hostile forces have engaged a nearby Mandalorian fleet. All hands, prepare for combat."

Naast'ika's voice chirped on the bridge and the Navigation markers set up by Junior Lieutenant Tersu shifted slightly as the ship made his intentions known. "Naast'ika's set a new course." the young half-zeltron officer reported. "He's heading directly for the hostile BioShip."

"Good." Captain Tupu retorted with a bit of pride and a chuckle. "Maintain silent running until we come within weapons range or take fire."

Objective: Defend the Station, Wait for lunch to come
Allies: Mandalorians
Enemies: Primeval
Gear: Armor (Generic Durasteel Bear'skargam), Blaster Cannon, Arkudan Maulers x2

Alarms roused the bear from his slumber. Raising his head from the floor, he looked up with a low growl. "Come on, Initiate! We've got a battle to fight!" the bear lowered his head, pushing himself up. He wasn't sure who he was to fight, but they had interrupted his nap. He didn't like it when people interrupted his nap. Still slightly drowsy, the Arkudan pulled his armor on, locking his weapons into place. Cock the hammers on the Maulers. Load a 2 kg cannonball into each. Strap on the Blaster cannon. And then the Tank stepped into the hall. Pace after pace he walked, the heavy clanks his armored paws made reverberated through the halls. Making his way to the hanger, he sat on his haunches. Waiting, patiently, for the enemy to arrive.

Objective: Hold the line
Allies: [member="Werdla Dardalab"], [member="Strider Garon"], [member="Xander Carrick"], [member="Preliat Mantis"], and the True Mandalorians
Foes: Primeval and their Prime Suspects
NPCs:
Commanded by: Xalus
While the rest of the Mandalorians were doing their awkward rain dance, or something like that, Xalus and his "men" were gearing up. He considered these droids to be equal with him on many levels, quite appreciating the fact that he never had to pay them, feed them, wash them, or put up with any crap. That is, unless some of those old Naval droids back on the Cerberus had gone too long without a memory wipe. Xalus could still hear the space shanties in his head: Something, something, curse word, Davy Jones, something.

Well. He didn't remember all of it, just the rhythm.

"Orders, sir?" One of the Ultra droids was standing on his right, tying a piece of crimson fabric around his head. It looked ridiculous. This droid looked like a damn Atrisian. "Shall we set up defenses?"

The Gen'Dai took another look at the droid. Crimson headband, vibrosword, slugthrower rifle. While he might've just been a piece of metal with an artificial brain, he looked more fearsome than any human being he had ever met. With the exception of a few ugly mugs he'd seen on the bounty board.

"Nah." Came the nonchalant reply. "Not yet. We'll wait for 'em to get closer. I heard these types aren't the kind to come up to your door and ask you about their Lord and Savior, the Force." Xalus shrugged.

"And I was in the mood for a sermon."

Objective: Space Superiority
Allies: The Mando'ade, [member="Azrael"]
Enemies: Kyr'tsad

Thought; Speech; Action; NPC.

Music: http://www.vagalume.com.br/ac-dc/t-n-t.html

Uriel was in his Clawcraft (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nssis-class_Clawcraft) , which is attached to Bes'bavar's system of launch.

Uriel: "Wow Vamp, these years in Chaos, none can complain of boredom !!"

Vamp: "Why sir?"

Uriel: "Not quite a year that we jumped of past for this time, in the middle of the Netherworld Crisis, we went recruited by the Mandalorians, we participated in three planetary invasion campaigns and now we are in a defensive mission of a space station Mandalorian !!"

Vamp: "I think you this getting old, Uriel ..."

Uriel wondered. But that cheeky AI computer !! Uriel looked at the tactical console and saw the placement of enemies, as well as the clouds of fighter attacking. Uriel configured the IFF system, the link was made and all the friends were identified in green, the Tango were red.

Fighter command calls: "Vampire 1. Launch in 5 seconds. Copy clear."

Uriel: "Copy clear."

5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1.

The launch system worked, the Clawcraft left the Bes'bavar like lightning. Uriel then invokes Fighter Command:

"Bes'bavar here Vampire 1. Operating Systems, waiting for orders."

Uriel looked through the windows of his ship, and saw combat! Yes ... none gets bored here!

Location Monroe'kot Dreadnaught
Allies: [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Naast'ika Laaran"] and other Mandos
Enemies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] and the Primes
Objective: Defeat the enemy fleet, look badass
The fleet commander looked at the scanners, trying to identify the ships. They weren't Sith, nor any other pattern of hulls he had faced before. Strange. However, the enemy was now starting to move into a combat formation, which made Verz's goal simple.

Destroy the enemies of the Clans.

Verz activated the comms again, noting that their interstellar comms were being blocked. System comms were sketchy too. Short range seemed to be working fine though.

"All ships, this is the Monroe'kot. Assume battle formation. I want the Haran'uliiks in the front. Bes'bevar ​prepare fighters and bombers for launch. Nexus Buurenaar, move into range and fire at their eastern cruiser. Nexus Ca'tra, move into range and fire on the western cruiser."

"All fighter and bomber squadrons that are ready to deploy, you have my permission. We will greet these new foes like any foe: With fire and steel! Onward ner vode!"

With the orders given to the fleet, Verz turned to his command ship's crew, switching to the PA.

"All right crew, concentrate turbolaser fire on the center of their line. Aim for those frigates. Destroy them."

With that out of the way, Verz turned back to the viewscreens.

A younger officer called out to him before he could do anything else.

"Ner Alor! Enemy ships are concentrating long range fire on us! Our shields are absorbing the hits for now sir. Scans estimate energy signatures from at least 30 turbolasers."

"Acknowledged. Focuse shield power to the front and return fire."

"Aye sir!"

OBJECTIVE: Glory
ALLIES: The Primeval - Mandolorian Crusaders, [member="Valerie Vizsla"], [member="Malik Rodarch"]
ENEMIES: The Other Mandalorians

If Mand'alor and his company were uncomfortable on a space station, then Kyr'ika was triply so. He had only ever been in a ship once or twice before, leaving Tatooine with his father's blessing to find the Mandalorians, to observe the doubts he held in them... instead though it seemed he had discovered another sect of the Mandalorians... who appeared to agree with his doubts! Not only agree, but to place them into full and complete doubts that put them directly into military odds with the current regime. His father at first was furious that such a group existed, and was being backed by an outside force... but then his initial rage cooled. He decided he could not be so mad at them, as soon as it was confirmed that this was no new resurgence of Death Watch, the bastards who assisted the Sith invade Mandalore with the Nuke of Keldabe. Once this distinction was cleared, he decided that his son would find them again, follow them, seek out their training and tutelage, perhaps find a greater allegiance to them than he developed with the Mandalorians he had been indoctrinated to.

Holding his gaffi stick with a death grip, he shuffled in place, never quite sure what to do. As soon as he was able to decide, or ordered around, he would instantly complete the task... though for now, with an empty anxious mind, the Tusken Raider did little more than observe what the others did.

He did not know what to feel about this... fighting other Mandalorians.

It felt wrong in some ways.

It felt right in most all others.

They had been led down the path of Arasuum, deceived by Hod Ha'ran, turning their fortunes from the fortunes of Kad Ha'rangir. Unlike most Mandalorians, the young Tusken had been captivated powerfully by the ancient mythos of the Mandalorians, as told by his father, who used them as folk stories of the beyond to the less experienced and primitive Tusken tribe he was born in. In a way, it was strange, that a deity among a Tusken tribe would tell them stories of other gods... though not so strange. Many within his tribe justified that Hutuun'Kyramud was merely a living god, and the ones he had described were dead ones, or everlasting, depending on whom you spoke with. The mythos surrounding his father was not yet complete, as they had yet to see him die... though that event was soon approaching. He himself had told his son that within months, he would no longer be among the living.

His life had never been made to last long, though he had lasted longer than what one might expect, given his two heritages.

Mud thought about home as he prepared for war.

Verd Skirata

Fancy flyin' and good fightin' make for a good day
Objective: Engage and destroy enemy starfighters and fleet assets
Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"], [member="Verz Horak"], @@Anija Ordo, and the True Mandalorians
Foes: Primeval
"Voxyn one, this is Verd Skirata, I have been assigned to your squadron for the extent of this mission, Flying an X-J9, all systems green, and awaiting orders." Verd stated quick and to the point, as the enemy was advancing towards their fleet, not leaving time for idle chit chat. He relaxed as he waited for instructions and thought through his ship's capabilities. His X-wing could accelerate to just under what were considered intercepter speeds, and it's maneuverability was just as good. He had a six proton torpedo payload, that would certainly come in handy, but was also a couple less than he was used to having. He took a deap breath, and took a moment to focus on what he had to accomplish, and what he was actually doing. He was flying in the same squadron with one of the most elite fighter pilots in the galaxy, if not the best. He would certainly have his work cut out for him. He hoped he would make a good impression.

Gae'celic Alor, Master Beskarsmith
[member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="Hal'kanor"] | [member="Xalus"] | [member="Strider Garon"]

Objective: Defend the Station, Kick shebs
Allies: Mando'ade
Enemies: Primeval
Gear: Beskar'gam, Strill 2000, Beskar Claymore, Beskar Warhammer, Beskar Morningstar, Mando Ripper Mk. II

Mac was walking the corridors from the 'fresher when the alarms went off. Activating his comm's Mac listened as the alerts went out, he sent a quick message to Strider, and headed for the hangar. Crouching in the doorway, Mac unslung his auto shotgun and waited. He didn't expect they would be able to keep the invaders out, but if they could be contained, well that would go a long way towards securing the station.
Looking around he noticed the other Mando'ade setting up and called out to them, letting them know his location and opened a comm channel with a short enough range their plans wouldn't be intercepted. "I doubt we'll be able to keep t'em completely off T'e station, so let's make t'em pay for every centimeter with a pint of blood!" Now came the hardest part, the wait...

Allies: Mando'ade
Enemies: Primeval and dar'manda
Objectives: Defend and kill

War. A horrible omen for almost everyone to experience. It was a thought an idea that no one would want to join. Fear trembled in men and women as they stayed in their safe haven to avoid such horrible event, and those gained twice the penalty as they, literally, lived in it. It was something that people with a conscience of peace and stability tried to avoid and maintain the peace and gods welfare of the people that ruler led. And those who fought in this realm of battle cries, bullets flying in the air, death, and tactics found nothing beneficial from it. There were survivors and vanquished from any hot war, but there were no victors emerging from it. Not even politicians gained anything from it, but brought sorrow to its people. Only influence, power, and economy prospered from these feuds despite how bloody, how long, and how much death occurred from battles and skirmishes. But war never changed. After the concept was imagined in the minds of organisms it never changed at all as time passed by. The tactics formed from knowledge, technology produced from hands, and souls lost by death never changed war. War never changed, only those creating and walking amongst it do.

However, one people never viewed it like that. It was the way of life for these fearless Warriors ever since the it was initiated by the founders and first disciples of this idea. The day when Mand'alor the First thought of this culture that consisted of men and women that were united as one and fought together as one it was still alive from the the first sole rulers, to their successors, all way to the current and living generations of Mandalorians. That was the fearful name of this cultural group. And unlike other groups within the realm of space and time that wished to avoid the rage of war, these individuals embraced it without hesitation, without a doubt, and without a thought. That's what made them unique in this Galaxy. War.

The alarms of the station rang out throughout its corridors of an immediate threat appearing before them. Whether it was a drill or not they rushed in their armor. To stations they hurried to and weapons of their own choice ready at will showed the reactions and reflexes of these men and women. Their enemies should prepare themselves for the storm they brought with them. They weren't going to win this battle easily against the skills of the vode that all possessed. The will to fight was unlike any other soldier that fought in the massive scale of violence. If one vod died, then ten hostiles would have their lives reaped away for eternity. This is what they bred for. This is what the invested everyday to paint a portrait through the arts of war. This is what means to be a Mandalorian.

"I'll be damned if they make it easy," the Rally Master commented of the approach of their invaders as he prepared himself for these ignorants that came closer to their grave by the second. If they wanted a war, then they would gladly be given one. One that they would never forget. Orar'bev,this unique crossbow was loaded with one monomolecular bolt that could penetrate beskar'kandar along with a quell of bolts that were at his knees, his bloodstripe cannon with an array of shells that were regular, ionite, aerosols of anti-blasters in his utility belt, two dual WESTAR 34 pistols and ammo for it in his belt, two flashbangs, two thermal detonators, a Fett-Kal knife, his crushgaunts, a bes'briik, and a repulsor pack. "Let's see how well these di'kuts fight", and finally placed upon his head the last piece of his armor. An emotionless buy'ce.

"Let's give 'em hell," the Warrior yelled in the comm link that was shared with the Mandalorians aboard the station. War cries and chants followed echoed through the station.

[member="Verz Horak"] [member="Uriel Manteroni"] [member="Xalus"] [member="Hal'kanor"] [member="Naast'ika Laaran"] [member="Perla Pirjo"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member=Azrael] [member=Strider Garon] [member=Anja Aj'Rou] [member=Laguz Bald] [member=Valerie Vizsla] [member=Malik Rodarch] [member=Bal'gul] [member=Arrbi Betna] @everyoneelese (big list, apologies for not tagging those that I forgot)

Objective: Space Superiority
Allies: The Mando'ade, [member="Azrael"] [member="Verz Horak"] [member="Anija Ordo"]
Enemies: Kyr'tsad

Thought; Speech; Action; NPC.

Bes'Bavar not answered. But a message on higher command level was given:

Verz Horak said:
"All ships, this is the Monroe'kot. Assume battle formation. I want the Haran'uliiks in the front. Bes'bevar ​prepare fighters and bombers for launch. Nexus Buurenaar, concentrate long range fire at their eastern cruiser. Nexus Ca'tra, fire on the western cruiser."
Uriel replies: "Vampire 1, clear copy."

Uriel entered into a long orbit, aligning with Monroe'kot Dreadnaught. Entered a tight formation of fighters. Yeah ... The real war machine!

Then the command says:

Verz Horak said:
"All fighter and bomber squadrons that are ready to deploy, you have my permission. We will greet these new foes like any foe: With fire and steel! Onward ner vode!"
Adrenaline Uriel rose to the fullest! This is because I like the Mandalorians !! Without delay! No frills !! Objectivity maximum! Lethality Maximum !.

Uriel activated its 4 cannons Sienar LS 7. "Vamp! Please enable redunante system shields, power in quantum spiral, save energy, optimize protection."

Vamp: "Yes sir !!"

Uriel accelerated its fighter in military power, he have enabled Hyper-doppler radar and and configured the RWR system.

The formation of Mandalorians's fighters approaching enemy formation! The hyper-Dopples system will choose for the 5 targets with higher probability of success.

Vamp: "Combat perimeter to time: 4 seconds."

In space warfare, space fighters, time is relative! One second can be a time for death, 1 hour of fighting can be 1 second life!

Uriel passed the three basic rules of the dogfight. See first, shoot first, exit first !!

Live to fly, fly to live, do or die (http://www.vagalume.com.br/iron-maiden/aces-high.html).

The seconds passed and the fight dont arrived yet !!

Vamp: "Combat Perimeter!!"

Uriel's HUD, shot director focused the big ships. Uriel expected the enemy fighters were launched.

Objective: Repel invaders/mando posers
Allies: The Real Mandos: [member="Werdla Dardalab"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Mira Gyndar"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] [member="Xalus"] [member="Hal'kanor"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Xander Carrick"]
Enemies: Prime and their Mando-wannabe lap dogs

"Your will is my command, Mand'alor!' Strider would reply back to [member="Azrael"] , who just personally put his trust into Clan Garon to be held responsible for the defense of the space station. A task that was going to be easier said then done. When Gil, an ex Mand'alor, designed this typical station it was mainly focused on long range communications and sensory. Fending off a fleet and boarding parties was not exactly in the design plan. Worse off, there was no bloody shields for this tin can though there were a few capital weapons that could play a mock against gunboats and boarding crafts.

The warriors before him had finished off their mando haka style rally and now it was time to be put to purpose. Strider knew there were some 'named' mandos, like the savage Prelait and the ferocious redneck known as Vilaz. Then there was La, an up and rising star for the mando'ade who has served him personally on a few missions and has proven to be a valued Vod.... especially armed with that over-sized weapon he had seen her waste scores of enemies with. There was the ever so beautiful Ana, though clad in pink, was a force using mando you would want on your side. Accompanying her was a man he new little about, Xander, but what better way to get to know someone then fighting side by side on the field of battle, eh?

His eyes would fall upon the infamous Mac, a kilt toting mando that had an affinity to large fraking swords and heavy bludgeoning weapons. The sight of him made the old field marshal grin for the enemy will have a field day trying to handle that sod. There were a few other names that were recognizible amongst the mandalorian forces but the one he worried for the most was his granddaughter, Mira. The girl was full of sass and eagerness to prove her worth as a Mando'ad but she, in Strider's mind, was not ready for combat. Not yet....... though he tried his best to keep her stowed in her quarters he damn well knew she choose to be in the command center. If she wasn't gong to be directly in the battle she was sure gong to be part of it one way or another.

"Alright Vode! Heavy weapon teams to be placed on overwatch over the main hangar and its entrance. I want barricades up in every corridor leading back to the command center. This will give us fortified cover if we have to fall back. I want four man teams scattered through out the station to be our eyes and ears if the enemy breach us else where so that our main rapid response force can react with proper directed violence." He looked around. This was almost a drill for the soldiers before him, they all knew what needed to be done all he was doing was giving sensible suggestions for them to follow. And like Mac had pointed out, this station wasn't going to hold off a breach for long "The enemy is coming, these walls will not hold..... but we will!"

"Werdla!" He barked at the female mando who was close by "stay close to me and I will make sure you have good use of your large gun!"

Objective: Capture the Space Station
Allies: The Primeval
Enemies: Just about everything else
Gear: Dissuader KD-30, Sonic Pistol, Whistler Carbine, EMP Grenades, Sonic Detonators, Ion Grenades.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorvanth squirmed in his seat. He was ready to get on with it.
He was not a trained ground soldier or ace pilot, nor was he the armored warrior he was about to be firing at, but he’d be there with them all the same once the station was breached. He would be one of many sent to infiltrate and capture the small space station, and he fully intended on doing so. This was not his place, but he’d make himself known all the same.

He hoped for resistance once he landed; he’d like to take in every moment of this bloody war, and it’d be an awful start if the “warrior people” laid over and die. His fingers squirmed as he did, seeking for something to busy them while the mind worked. They found their way to his pockets.

To occupy his mind and his time, Sorvanth decided to keep a personal inventory. Better safe than out of rounds when something’s brain needs to be blown out now. His red hood, pockets filled to the brim with spare rounds, slugs, and an assortment of grenades, concealed his two handguns and laid draped across the rifle he was given. Not normally used to carrying firepower of any sort, he admired the sheer control he felt while holding it.

The blaster carbine, modified to fire acidic rounds, would melt through just about anything he pointed it at. Fancy metal or not, the tin cans of meat and blood wouldn't stand a chance. He took grim delight in the image of his weapon’s shots dissolving armor, flesh and bone. Decorated with an assortment of pretty colors and sigils, Mandalorian armor would make beautiful coffins for the whole lot.

Sorvanth chuckled to himself, his hands meanwhile learning the shape and feel of each item he possessed. He was not the best of shots, especially not with something bigger than a pistol, but it wouldn't matter. He didn't plan on a loud, frontal assault with a pack anyways. He’d find it quite difficult to miss a shot to the back of an unsuspecting head.

[SIZE=13pt]Location: Primeval Vessel[/SIZE]
Objective: Shoot some Mandos
Allies: All Primeval
Enemies: All Mandalorians

[SIZE=17.3333339691162px]Cal'diira checked over his equipment one last time. His slugthrower, vibroblade, and his two different types of grenades were all there, along with some extra ammo for his slugthrower. After he had run over everything, he nodded, content that everything was in order. He moved over to where he knew Laguz was, intending to help xem should a conflict arise. He went to sit next to Laguz, giving xem a nudge with his elbow to let xem know that he was with xem. He offered xem a slight grin, or something that would give the impression of a grin. He made sure his slugthrower was loaded one more time, and awaited action.[/SIZE]

Objective: Find out what woke me up.
Allies: Mando'ade [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] @Werdla Dradalab [member="Mira Gyndar"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] Xalus Hal'kanor [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
Enemies: NOt sure yet just woke up

Aedan Miles grumbled darkly as he walked out from behind some crates glaring at the assembled Mandos before noticing that something was off. Sighing he turned slamming a fist on the ground three times rousing the members of Clan Akaata and the tag along Kezeroth from whatever slumber they had been taking. The group clambered up and onto the crates glancing down at the other Mando'ade most of them not wearing their helmets and grinning lightly as the gripped weapons loosely. "So what is going on?" The young man looked around the assembled Vod knowing that his group might not have been expected here but they were on their way into deeper Mando territory to report to the Mand'alor but had been waylaid here by technical difficulties and lack of transportation. The young man wore his black and violet beskar'gam as always his helmet clipped onto his belt which also held a pair of lightsabers and a heavy blaster pistol. On various places on his armor rested grenades and force breakers which the young man was willing to use when the need arouse even if it hampered his abilities. Nodding to Strider he leaned against the crates waiting for orders of some kind as his clan lounged about lightly.

OBJECTIVE: finish his whiskey, prepare to kill
ALLIES: the mandalorians
ENEMIES: Primeval and fake tinnies
GEAR: sith armor, two lightsabers, curved skinning knife, double edged force imbued straight sword

Muad Dib, once Mad Knight of the Sith but now Mad Knight of Mandalore, was on the station taking some time to rest after a recent skirmish he had been hired for. Training a rag tag rebellion against a dictator took him several months. But that was only half the job, and the boring half at that. The second half was much more fun. He was to assassinate the dictator. Now that had been fun, and he so did enjoy the killing, if not for the credits then for the sake of bloodletting. And Muad loved that aspect of battle.

And so it was that he found himself sitting in a bar on the station nursing a bottle of Whyren’s Reserve. As warning klaxons sounded off all around the bustle of people exploded even in the bar as patrons ran off. Shaking his head slightly he pushed back his hood and glanced around as he found himself alone in the bar. Chuckling lightly he rotated his shoulders under his Sith armor and brown tunic and trousers. The incessant blaring of alarms roused him from his boredom and so he stood and, grabbing the bottle, moved from the bar and into the halls of the station.

Touching his comlink he listened to the announcement of an impending, invading party. Blue eyes glowed with an inner fire. Taking a swig of the whiskey he tapped his fingers against his chin as he headed to the outer docking rings where the invading parties would be destined to land. As he walked slowly he touched his comlink and reported in.

“Muad Dib checking in. Ready for combat.”

[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Vilaz Munin"][member="Mac O Shenanigans"] [member="Xalus"] [member="Hal'kanor"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Xander Carrick"]

Objective: Who Interrupted my game of Dejarik?!
Allies: [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Verz Horak"] @Mandos
Enemies: @Primeval

Gah! How did I miss that move?! Kezeroth pondered as a fellow Akaata Clansman made a rather crafty play, Most of the Clan was asleep but few remained awake to watch Kezeroth play against a rather renowned player of Dejarik. One Thousand Credits were on the line, money that was chump change to him but still he rather not loose it to a game. Within the next play the Gen'dai was now gritting his teeth due to his horrible strategic plays of rush in and kill. It seemed Dejarik was not like real combat at all, he had much to learn. Tossing the credits over to his vod he groan as they all smiled and started counting their earnings.

Opening his mouth to speak he suddenly paused as he heard and felt three pounding sounds. " Damn..." he said looking around, It seemed Aedan was up and about. Besides that their was rather alot of movement on the space station now. Slowly the Gen'dai stood up and adjusted his armor. Raising an arm to hail [member="Aedan Miles"] he said " Were you the one who interrupted my game of Dejarik?! Why you awake?" he asked rather grumpily, he did not sleep often. In truth he couldn't without nightmares.

Waiting for a response Kezeroth's mind slowed in thought and he took in this moment that actually brought him some joy. The Mandalorians were a positive change from the karking politics of One Sith. His loyalty to the Sith was never been permanent... They knew Kezeroth conspired against them and yet he still lived?! The whole mess gave Kezeroth a headache, He was grateful to be amongst warriors and friends who looked forward to combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom