Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We'll See You Now [Mandalorians vs The Primeval]

Hangar
Immediate Allies: [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Werdla Dardalab"]e @ Titan [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Hal'kanor"] [member="Allison Willamina"] [member="Bestala Vizsla"]
Immediate Enemies: [member="Perla Pirjo"] [member="Cal'diira"] , Laguz Vald [member="Malik Rodarch"] [member="Valerie Vizsla"] [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"]
Objective: Pest control

Fire was great it was definitely a way to take out more than one enemy at a time which was exactly what she wanted. Not that Ana couldn't take them all one by one she could but this was more fun and a better way at pest control. The enemy should be grateful that she was going after them this way than others. She had this knife that she had been dying to use ever since she was rescued on Graug. They had done so much damage to her and this was payback for all that had been taken from her.

Ana was quite happy with her life and how things had turned out. She had moved past wanting to actually seek revenge out but if it was right in front of her. Why not? As the flamethrower did it's job and kept the monsters at bay she could feel blaster bolts hitting her armor and rickosaying off of it. After all of this was over, she was going to have to fix that which would give her more practice at that fixing thing. Her amor just like any Mando was precious to her so this was war.

As the bullets came from the right she turned her attention in that direction to give them a little taste of her medicine. Anyone want burnt Graug?

Objective: Shoot Mandos… or something.
Allies: [member="Cal'diira"] | [member="Sorvanth Emelari"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Azrael Asura"] | [member="Valerie Vizsla"] | [member="Malik Rodarch"] | [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] | The Primeval
Enemies: [member="Hal'kanor"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | Mandalorians | [member="Werdla Dardalab"] [Engaging]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3lRPtmu0Ag​

A small, satisfied smile tugged at the corners of xir lips when the pellet found its mark, sending the towering giant down on his knees. Well, not literally, obviously, but it was the idea that mattered. By the looks of things, the Mandalorians had come thinking this would be an easy win for them, all fueled up on the glories of the past while they had forgotten to look at the failures of today. Arrogance, with a history as rich as theirs, was nothing unexpected, but it was high time the once proud warrior culture learned some humility.

Laguz scanned the crowd again, but there was no sign of the goliath xe'd shot at before. Was the man out of the fight for good? Doubtful, though a shi'ido could dream. The soldier had most likely taken cover somewhere the shifter's eyes couldn't see him — a perfectly reasonable tactic — and so naturally those eyes appraised the bloody mess to find another target.

It was both difficult and dangerous, taking shots in such a dense melée, for with each squeeze of the trigger Laguz was running the risk of hitting one of xir own. Friendly fire was generally frowned upon, and so the sniper instead bid xir time, inspecting the hangar with knowing eyes. Sooner or later, someone would expose themselves again; whether with their sheer bulk, like the Mando before had, or by some other means, but they would show a weak spot, a vulnerability that Laguz could and would exploit with practiced accuracy.

And then it happened; a Mandalorian burst out of the thick of combat, knocking Primeval soldiers aside like bowling pins in her charge. Admirable, that headlong rush coupled with a fearless bout of courage, but all Laguz could see in that moment was one screaming, raging window of opportunity.

From xir vantage point on the sidelines, the sniper could allow herself a few milliseconds of appraisal, sifting through her options with a speed borne of experience and past mistakes. The rifle in xir hands then swung around, barrel pointed at the exposed Mando. Every moment that xe waited the attacker would be more likely to reach one of theirs and do some serious damage, but it would be worth it if xe could just— there!

A shift in angle, and then instead of the protected patella, Laguz was aiming at the popliteal fossa. It would be a hard shot to pull off, of course, and nothing was certain in these ever-changing conditions of battle, but the sniper was as good a shot as they came, and xir tools were top-notch. A finger would glide across the sensitive trigger, breath leaving xir lungs just moments before the rifle buckled silently into xir arm, expelling a deadly pellet that would, by Gods' grace, soon meet the back of a Mandalorian knee.

Time to see if they bled just like any other mortal.

Objective: Attack Station
Allies: [member="Cal'diira"] | [member="Sorvanth Emelari"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Azrael Asura"] | [member="Valerie Vizsla"] | [member="Malik Rodarch"] | [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"]
Enemies: Directly engaging [member="Werdla Dardalab"]
Other enemies in vicinity: [member="Hal'kanor"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

If the whistler carbine was the appetizer, the actual acid thrower Perla had as a weapon was the main course. Ducking back around the corner she threw down the carbine and pulled the acid thrower to the front of her body, wielding this giant barrel-like weapon with both hands.

With a loud, freakish, banshee scream, the Primeval witch came back into the corridor, stood in one place and pulled the trigger on the Acid Thrower. Acid came out of the barrel like a firehose and covered the nearby Mandos who rushed her, including the female who carried her armor like a shield if she was close enough. Once the acid ate away at their armor, any exposed skin would begin to sizzle, burn and peel away as the chemical solvent swiftly ate away at flesh and cells.

Objective: Open Mando Soup Cans
Allies: [member="Cal'diira"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Azrael Asura"] | [member="Valerie Vizsla"] | [member="Malik Rodarch"] | [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] |
Engaging: [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Enemies: [member="Hal'kanor"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] |
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorvanth hated a failed plan.
The battle had begun with the most glorious of offerings: a faithful martyr and countless sonic detonators. A vast, sweeping bellow of sound, a pure, sharp wall of force, erupted from the shuttle, rocking the hangar to its core. It was as if the gods themselves had stirred, angered and in pain. Now, a choir of shrieking, heavy gunfire and the screams of dying men instead filled the hangar; Sorvanth was touched.

He finally poked his head from behind the shuttle he had arrived in, the only safe place he had in this slaughtering field. It was time to survey the mess and improvise. Streams of acid and flame erupted around him while all varieties of firepower were exchanged between the two parties. Hulking Mandalorian masses of meat and metal roared forward, tearing through whatever their machines of war could reach. Each metal can came in their unique color and style, accented with pretty little sigils and marks. His eyes were drawn to the nauseating, hot pink mess of a Mandalorian belching fire at his companions. It turned, looking straight at Primeval lines of fire, shrugging off blaster shots and roasting whatever got in its way. He liked their style.

His writhing fingers, ready to begin their work, grabbed for the arsenal lining the inside of his little red hood. Using as much force as he could muster, Sorvanth pitched an ion grenade, ready to detonate upon contact, at it. The small explosive would do very little physical harm, as he had learned, but it would still disrupt whatever systems the bucket was running, potentially blinding it or completely disorienting it. His hands, still not satisfied, took hold of the whistler carbine at his side. He would soon join in the chorus of war, ready to aim at gaps in the pink thing’s “iron skin”.

Keep your head down, Mandy girl.

Hangar East/ Primeval Lines
Immediate Allies: [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Werdla Dardalab"]e [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Hal'kanor"] [member="Allison Willamina"] [member="Bestala Vizsla"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Immediate Enemies: [member="Perla Pirjo"] [member="Cal'diira"] , [member="Laguz Vald"] [member="Malik Rodarch"] [member="Valerie Vizsla"] [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"]
Objective: Exterminate Primes
Engaging: [member="Cal'diira"]

With the Bacta taking effect, and the joint actuator locked, Titan's shoulder was feeling better despite having been shot. He was now amidst the Primeval line, working his way through Vong, Graug, and Sephi. The Sephi were quicker than the prior two, giving Titan a 2/3's advantage. Hed only need to work bard to kill the agile Sephi. The Graug seemed to just throw themselves onto his blade while the Vong just weren't dodging attacks, like they believed a one armed Mando couldn't possibly kill them. Then, their heads would separate from their ahoulders and that theory was proven wrong.

Now that he was moving with some momentum, dropping Prime after Prime, he aimed for the closest Prime who looked worth killing. Then he found one. Small, compared to Titan, and focused on the other Vod. He was going down. Titan charged him with Kronos at the ready to sever limbs. He roared his challenge, bull rushing any in his way, and sprang towards the man/woman/whatever. [member="Cal'diira"]

Allies: [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Titan"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Aedan Miles"]
Enemies: [member="Sorvanth Emelari"] [member="Perla Pirjo"] [member="Laguz Vald"]
Objective: Pummel through the halls to reach the action & Provide excellent cover fire. BOOM BOOM!
Engaging: Everyone in the back of the room. Scurry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6I4lgS2rQ​

Blaster fire, Bullets colliding with Metal & explosions. The sounds could not only heard from further in the Space Station but Kezeroth could feel it as if it was his own heart beating. As a Gen'dai he lacked this feature, he had no need for a heart in truth but feeling his surroundings only made him feel that much more alive. He could bare it no longer Clan Akaata was taking FOREVER! With a groan Kezeroth walked out into the halls and looked in to his left... He could feel more action coming from this direction. It called to him like his sword did. Shifting his body weight the Gen'dai lumbered in the east halls and headed to the action. In his mind Kezeroth hoped the battle wouldn't be a buzz-kill. He was really feelin this one, he wanted to enjoy it! Taking hold of his Rifle LJ-50 Concussion Rifle and aiming it from the hip with one hand he smirked as he Faceplate folded over again. He could see all the Mandalorian Brothers marked in his HUD or at least those he knew from previous engagements. Two meters from the hall the Gen'dai halted as he watched a Gruag tackle a younger solider to the ground, the young man was not armored fully and was in great fear for his life. With a smirk Kezeroth watched as the Graug raised up a nasty looking sword, the Gurags gaze of bloodlust mimiced Kezeroths. Both wanted blood but one could not be sustained. Cutting it rather close the Gen'dai gazed at the sword it was swung down at the young soldier, The Force gripped the blade from harming the young man and the gruag struggled with all his might to secure his kill.

The Young Soldier glanced at the graugs face and then the blade close to his person. He retaliated and punched the Gruag till he was off him. Managing to escape the young soldier eyed the Armored Gen'dai and shouted. " Dont stand there!" The young Mandalorian had no clue that his life had just be saved, But playing along Kezeroth glanced back at the Graug and locked onto him. A Particle beam blaster sprung to life on Kezeroths right shoulder and fired taking the monster out in a flash of bright light. " Your welcome... Now go!" Waiting till the Boy passed behind him Kezeroth took a deeper stance and roared, the Force augmented his legs and arms as he prepared for his Bull Rush to the Hangar. The East Halls were filling with all sorts of monsters and dealing with them one by one would only made tired and bored.

Ready to Charge Kezeroth shouted in his booming voice " YOUR IN MY WAY!" And with a slight leaning forward he slowly began to pick up speed and Rush toward the group that crowded the halls. Vong, Gruag and Sephi hit the Floor, Hallway walls and Ceiling as they misjudged their Gen'dai Opponent and made the mistake of charging him two by two instead of all at once. With Kezeroths Momentum built up, he continued down the hall like a Heavy Huttball player knocking to the side who attempted to stop him.

Finally Reaching the end of the Eastren halls Kezeroth decided to take as many Vong, Gruag and Sephi as he could. Eyeing a Metal wall he slammed into it squishing some Vong and gruag who did not move. Staggering back from the impact Kezeroth blinked hard and shook his head, With a small jump and taking out his LJ-50 Concussion Rifle and taking aim Kezeroth focused and loosely aimed toward the back of the room were the Primeval Forces were mostly gathered. Pulling the Trigger and watching the Sonic rifle fire in flashes of purple energy he grinned knowing that accuracy was something that this rifle didn't need. Realesing the Tigger after 3 shots were fired, Kezeroth kept his weapon aimed and watched at the bolt of purple energy flew quickly to the back of the room were his enemies were hiding, Soon they would be moving around... And so the Gen'dai kept an eye out and waited for each of his shots to make impact with anything and explode in a 500 unit Radius.

" HAHA! Flush out the cowards!"

Objective: Defend the Station
Allies: All Mandalorians, [member="Mira Gyndar"], [member="Xalus"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member="Werdla Dardalab"], [member="Strider Garon"],
Enemies: All Primeval, [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Laguz Vald"],
Directly engaging: [member="Perla Pirjo"],
Gear: Armor, Crushgaunts, Hammer, Single Lightsaber, Double bladed Lightsaber.
Music Selection: Thunderstruck - AC/DC

There were many who fought in the name of the Mandalorians. Either the Primeval bastards, or the True Mandalorian clans that I stood for. While I was not in any particular clan, I was on my own, I still pushed my way through. I would still fight in the name of the Mandalore, because it was the right thing to do. I had to do it not because I was commanded to, but because the Real Vod of mine who were dying, who were giving up their lives in the name of our Sole ruler, were by brothers and sisters. I had to protect them. I had to fight side by side with them. Not just sit down and let them attack those I cared for. Even if they seemed nameless to me, they were part of my family.

Over the course of the year that I had been with them. The men and women who fought so bravely and passionately for their kin. I too, found a home amongst these people. A place where I belong. And so, seeing many charge into battle. Seeing them willing to give up their lives for the name of their family, I fought as well. Pressing on despite the pain of having to constantly move to not die. To not perish beneath the weapons of the heretics. I smiled as I saw a woman who had to deal with the acid weapons that some carried. And used her chestplate as a shield. While I had my own hammer out, I decided to aid her. Seeing as how there were other primeval around.

I rushed forward about five steps before throwing my hammer. Throwing it not just physically, but with telekinesis. The form in which I have mastered over the years. Sending it flying across the hangar heading right for the woman with the acid gun. Trying to take out my 'sister.' I turned around fast enough to slam my fist into someone who thought that since I was unarmed, I would easily be defeated. he was wrong as I slammed my fist into his face. Sending him sliding across the ground.

Once more with the force, I pulled my hammer to my hand, even if I had hit the woman or not, then rushed forward to aid my fellow vod. We will over come them with this fight. We will show them who the real Mandalorians are.

Objective: Survive
Enemies: [member="Hal'kanor"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Aedan Miles]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=arial][B][COLOR=#006400]Allies:[/COLOR][/B] [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Laguz Vald"][/FONT] | [member="Azrael Asura"] |[/SIZE] [member="Valerie Vizsla"] | [member="Malik Rodarch"] | [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] | [member="Sorvanth Emelari"]
Engaging: [member="Titan"]

Cal'diira didn't take the time to see whether his attack had hit its mark or not on the bear, he only hoped that it had. That wasn't his problem at the moment. What was his problem was the massive man that was both knocking over and killing his allies, and seemed to be bull rushing him. The man was only using one arm, but he had a very large and seemingly unwieldy sword. Cal'diira also noted that the man's left arm was not moving much, hopefully from the result of his allies bullets.

Taking all this into consideration, he knew that he could probably avoid death and even dish it out to his opponent as well as Titan had been doing to his allies. His mouth twisted into a wicked grin, seeing the momentum that Titan had gathered. As the man got closer, Cal'diira tensed his muscles, and prepared to move. NOW, he thought, as the man reached about two meters away. He quickly sidestepped, knowing that the man's momentum would be his downfall.

Literally.

As he sidestepped, he ducked down slightly, (so as to avoid the man's unresponsive arm) and swung his sword at one of the gaps in the man's leg armour, knowing that if it connected, it would most likely connect with the man. He turned around as the man rushed past him, and looked to see what had happened to his opponent.

Due to the inactivity of Hal'kanor, I am moving my main focus to Titan.

Allies: Mandos/ None in immediate area
Enemies: [member="Cal'diira"]-Engaging | Others...

The smaller soldier ducked under Titan's reach and dove to the side. He felt the clang of a blade hit his thigh plate. He had luckily been on the move so a wild swing of the blade from the Trandoshan missed its target. He slid to a stop and turned to see the lizard crouched and ready to face off against the largest Mandalorian he'd ever see. Titan twirled the blade and stepped to him, blade already in a swing at the Trandoshans neck.

With his left shoulder stuck in place for another 30 seconds, he needed to gain the upper hand quickly. He had strength and a surprising amount of speed for his size, but would he be quick enough. The weight of the blade carried great momentum, and if it struck true, the head of the lizard would be flying in no time.

Allies: [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Naast'ika Laaran"] [member="Verd Skirata"] [member="Uriel Manteroni"] [member="Azrael"] All Mandalorians
Enemies: Primeval, [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
Objective: Destroy Enemy Fleet

Enemy long range fire pounded the shields of the Ash'amur as it moved through the void. The massive warship continued through the barrages, as if oblivious. It was made to withstand the most powerful ships the Sith Empire had thrown at the Mandalorians during the great War between the two powers. Like the Mando'ade, it endured.

However, it was wrong to say that the enemy fire had no effect. The shields were draining with each successful hit the enemy made. Verz watched all of this play out on the vidscreens of the bridge. The long range scanners showed the enemy's position, still holding just outside of the command ship's turbolaser range. However, this worked to the Mandalorian advantage. The enemy's boarding ships would now have to get through the Mandalorian ships to attack the station.

"Cut acceleration to 0! Halt firing of guns 46 through 60 and reroute power to forward shields. We must hold! The enemy won't rout us ade!"

As the command ship's crew raced to carry out the former Mand'alor's orders, the other ships continued on their paths. The Haran'uliik frigates raced futher below the plane of the solar system with several fighter and bomber squadrons in tow. They raced below the battle line while the enemy continued to focus fire on the Ash'amur.

The Nexus class cruisers continued to flow the Ash'amur, preparing to support their commander once they came into range of the enemy. All the while more starfighters swarmed form the Bes'bevar and the Ash'amur, preparing to assault the enemy fighters and establish dominance of the space between the clashing fleets.

Objective: Kill and defend
Allies: The Mando'ade [member="Titan"], [member="Xander Carrick"], [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member=Werdla Dardalab], [member=Strider Garon], [member=Mira Gyndar], [member=Xalus], [member=Aedan Miles], [member=Muad Dib]
Enemies: Primeval and Dar'manda [member="Cal'diira"], [member="Sorvanth Emelari"], [member="Perla Pirjo"]
Engaging: [member="Laguz Vald"]

It was, somewhat, admired to see these insurgents to have some fire that grew with every unit of grass it could find and feed. Oh, how much this day was anticipated from the Mandalorians and their neighbors. However, they should have read their history textbooks more often and keep up what has happened centuries ago, and pay more attention to events that these proud Warriors stood for since the day Mandalore the First created the idea of the Mandalorians and made it real after they had conquered a planet and named it Mandalore, that became and still is the capital of the Mandalorians, after their sole ruler during the early and ancient times of the Mando'ade. Not shortly after the Taung had conquered and claimed Mandalore they took on the name "Mandalorian" and began thriving into battle as Crusaders. System, after system, after system that was around Mandalore began to enter the Mandalorian fold by challenging their adversaries in the means of war and combat. Some were impressed by the skills of the early Mandalorians and submitted easy and quickly. Skills that would be taught to later generations of the warrior culture.

And one other trait they shared was how merciless they were to their opponents. As well as how violent and aggressive they were in any battle. A code of honor they had, but whenever fighting an external force it was a no hold barred match. They fought to kill and to conquer, and anything that intervened in their path would be immediately tranquilized with no hesitation. And these infidels would be another faction that would have a taste of the brute force of these men and women. Though, many would view from the rumors and historical facts and evidence as mindless savages that enjoy having a sweet taste of war. Just because they were fighters to keep their traditions and culture alive did not mean they were stupid and ignorant. They were much smarter than the imaginations outsiders portrayed them as. If they were, indeed, mindless grunts then there would have been a high chance that many of these warriors wouldn’t be fighting here as Mandalorians and the idea of their culture could have, perhaps, be forgotten and an idea that would never come to life.

But here they were fighting with such magnitude of strength against those who were foolish enough to intrude their soil and attack them. As the effects of the antiblaster aerosol were wearing off the Rally Master switched the vision of his buy’ce to infrared to know and see the numbers of hostile he and his vode were dealing with. While he scanned the area and could see the different wave colors in those whom he scanned Vilaz activated his repulsor pack and flew in the artificial gravity of station to find some means of cover. He did not want to be an open target to long as he didn’t know the lasting effects of the non lethal aerosol slug he fires that acted as a shield against incoming energy projectiles.Flying towards the nearest cover that was being occupied by some fellow Mandalorians the Redneck continued his scan to see if he could find something in these individuals that could be used as an advantage. During his scan he did find something appealing to him. A lone figure that was stationed in a position that only told the Warrior that this individual was a sniper. A heavy exhale and a glare behind his buy’ce was formed on his face as his scanners picked up the electromagnetic waves in this person. In a fast pace he set aside his Bloodstripe shell gun and unslung his crossbow-Orar’bev- and began aiming at his target through the scopes and charging the crossbow. After few mere seconds of aming Vilaz muttered, “Best go home to mama, di’kut.” His right index finger pulled the trigger of his crossbow and a crack of thunder bellowed from the weapon that could be heard. A monomolecular bolt was fired at a rate of three miles per second that has the potential to penetrate through beskar armor plates.Primitive the designs and the mechanism, but the strengths of the weapon were something to be caution of. Not knowing if he had hit his target or not the Mandalorian took cover to avoid being hit by any projectiles.

“Best send Ijaat a lil’ thank you card,” he said to himself while reloading his crossbow with another monomolecular bolt.

Objective: Crush Enemy Resistance
Allies: [member="Cal'diira"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Azrael Asura"] | [member="Valerie Vizsla"] | [member="Malik Rodarch"] | [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] |
Engaging:
Enemies: [member="Hal'kanor"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] |
__________________________________________________________________________________________

| Music |

"There was only one ship. It fled, as we set fire to her planet."

UlHx3p3.gif

Somewhere in hyperspace...

"Argh!" Ikora Venj roared in frustration, desperation and rage. She brought down two fists onto the dashboard in front of her. Her fists dented the thinly metal designed to hide the wires beneath, not for any actual conventional use. Nerve receptors flared, she grimaced and ignored the pain. She spun her chair around for a greater view of the cockpit. The GU-42 Dropship was spacious in contrast to her own fleet. However former that may be right now. Ozuzvyn Sar-Sargoth and his Gulandi had swept in through the darkness, undetected by the Queen's scouts and pickets.

They obliterated her fleet first, then they set Tuas ablaze. She briefly wondered how many of the Gen'Dai had fared, no doubt largely unharmed by the efforts of Ozuvyn, but the Myneyrsh were another story. Entire tribes and villages were wiped out in seconds, and the rest shortly fell there-after. Were it not for Haras, Ikora would not have had the ability to flee. For some time the emissary of the Primeval had attempted to persuade the Queen to return to the Primeval. Her ship had been docked nearby, and when the fighting began Ikora had already known the outcome of the battle-to-be. Ozuvyn was a seasoned veteran of turning worlds to a crisp shell. So she had fled.

The few Myneyrsh who had survived the destruction of their planet were merely grunts of the litter. Not nearly as seasoned as the royal guards who had stayed behind to make certain their queens escape was a success. She had watched them from the window of the dropship as they were quickly set aside like playthings of the ruthless Gulandi, who slaughtered the innocent with a glint of joy in their eyes. Their people were truly mad. And she would see their worlds burn, that she was sure of. For now, she had other matters to attend to. Haras was redirecting their flight so that they may find the Host Lord, currently engaged in a heated battle with the Mandalorians. The Queen has returned.

They burst out of hyperspace, and slashed across the void. An epic battle sprawled before the dropship, making them appear as ants against these herculean ships of war. Haras was in direct contact with Anja's crew, and it was not long before they got their objective; take the station. A pilot gripped the steer and twisted the dropship into a flurry of spins as incoming missiles narrowly shot by. Ikora moved through the ship, drawing the electrostaff from her back, and those few who remained, numbering a measly seven, stood beside her. They were ready to lay down their lives for their queen.

Weaving in and out of incoming fire, the GU-42 was quickly closing in on the station. When a shot hit the dropship, it rocked the vessel and forced those standing inside to stumble and grasp whatever was closest to steady themselves. The Queen moved to the rear as they neared ever closer. Haras wasn't going to land the thing, well, not in a traditional sense - but she certainly wasn't crashing it either. Ikora liked to think of it as a rushed landing. Ikora craned her neck to the cockpit and saw a flash of lights as they entered the hanger, and then the drop of her stomach as the ship very suddenly descended. Landing gears lowered, and then were torn away as they slammed down hard against the hanger floor.

The ramp lowered, and the Myneyrsh poured out from the dropship and into the hanger, Ikora following shortly behind them. . .

Location: Space, Approaching from Planet, 'cloaked' but visible,
Objective: Close the gap, Stay off sensors, Assess targets,
Allies: Mandalorians,
[member="Verz Horak"] : 1x Command Ship, 2x Cruiser, 1x Frigate, 3x Frigate
[member="Arrbi Betna"] : 1x Elite Starfighter, 12x Elite NPC's
[member="Anija Ordo"] : 1x Elite Starfighter, 12x Elite NPC's
[member="Uriel Manteroni"] : 1x Advanced Starfighter,
[member="Verd Skirata"] : 1x Advanced Starfighter,
[member="Jaden Taacyn"] : 1x Bes'uliik War Droid (I think)
Enemies: Primeval, [member="Anja Aj'Rou"],

Time and space slipped past Naast'ika Laaran as he closed on the hostile fleet. His sensors quietly observed the weight of fire poured upon the Mandalorian command ship as well as the distance over which the hostile ship's weapons were capable of remaining effective. From this, Naast'ika knew that he was already within range of enemy guns. Still outside the maximum range of his own guns, and far outside the range at which he would proffer to use them, the biological warship kept its own guns sheathed within their protective housings and continued running as quietly as possible.

His unique approach vector allowed the corvette to close on the flanks of the unidentified vessels as they backed ever so slowly away from the main Mandalorian fleet. His forward momentum remained constant and only slight adjustment via etheric rudders was needed to adjust his trajectory in compensation for the target fleet's newest movements.

"Easy now..." Captain Tupu said to his ship as they drew upon the hostile ships. "We're getting too close for course corrections. The next one might get us spotted." He explained. To which Naast'ika beeped a quiet acknowledgement.

In place of physical eyes, Naast'ika's sensors kept close watch on the ships he approached. Reactors roared with the power of miniature stars as large, slow moving, heavy caliber weapons spat energized particles, plasma, and solid slugs at Mandalorian warships. Naast'ika wondered at the weapons. He had seen them before on Mandalorian ships and knew that they had extremely slow tracking speeds. Small ships, fast moving targets, close range targets, and targeting moving at odd angles proved almost impossible for the weapons to engage effectively. Even the movement of the ships which housed the weapons could effect their aim so severely as to make their use on non-stationary targets almost laughable. At least that was what his training had taught him. He had yet to enter actual combat against such weapons, but was beginning to enjoy the thought of taunting the enemy ships into trying to use them against a target a little more difficult than the fat, lazy star destroyer that moved directly forward.

The majority of his attention, however, remained on the heavy carrier at the heart of the enemy formation. Mixed formations of mechanical and organic ships rarely operated smoothly without a great deal of distance being kept between the two. The maneuvering limitations of one effected the other and Naast'ika was more than familiar with the damage a clumsy organic ship could have on nearby friendly ships. It was one of the many reasons he was rarely attached to a formation of capital ships. And if the hostile ships attempted to stay in close formation after being engaged, the big bioship would either be helpless... or lash out and risk injuring friendly ships.

To Naast'ika, it was an interesting prospect. Was the ship intelligent or controlled? How well controlled was the ship? Was its controller independent of the fleet controller? Did any of the commanders have any experience in operating a mixed fleet?

The thoughts made Naast'ika excited about the minutes or hours that would be upon him soon. He itched with the urge to roar his dovin basals to life and race ahead to engage the other bioship all the quicker.

But for now... the enemy ships showed no signs of spotting Naast'ika and he was still too far away for a surprise attack to offer much reason for Captain Tupu to not scold him. So he stuck to the plan and continued to drift towards the enemy ships at the same steady speed.

While the ship itself focused on her prey and the Captain questioned the strength of his opponent's sensors and training of their crews, the crew of Naast'ika continued about the normal tasks of keeping their home operational and supporting the natural combat potential of the Mesen'loras (flesh starship). For Junior Lieutenant Saris Lassiter, those tasks revolved around the monitoring of realspace, subspace, and hyperspace transmissions. When encrypted bursts began firing back and forth between the two fleets, the young officer knew the likelihood of it being more than bravado and catcalls was low, but that the chance to gather intel should not be passed over. "Picking up encrypted comms between the fleets." Ensign Lassiter said calmly to his supervisor. "Recording transmissions and activating decryption programs." He reported.

Immediate Allies: Strider Garon, Anastasia Rade, Titan, Mac O Shenanigans, Vilaz Munin, Xander Carrick, Hal'kanor
Immediate Enemies: Perla Pirjo, Cal'diira, Laguz Vald, [member="The Queen"], Malik Rodarch?, Valerie Vizsla?, Hutuun'Kyramud?
Objective: Provide supporting fire as directed, kark up enemies
Engaging: [member="Perla Pirjo"]
Taking Damage From: [member="Perla Pirjo"], [member="Laguz Vald"]

A point about trying to shoot someone in the back of the knee. Even with a very good gun, and when you were a very good shot, it helped if you were behind them. As it was, the Sniper was clearly good even if they did have some funny ideas about how bullets traveled, and as the Mando shifted and moved with combat there was a sudden feeling of pressure in her right knee, and it gave out beneath her, dropping her, before the pain hit. The sniper also knew their craft, since while not a killing shot, the knee was literally the single most painful place to be shot.

"Hrrrggh."

Was the closest sound to what escaped the Mando, face paling and pupils widening beaneath her helmet.

It was at this moment that a screaming woman rounded the corner and bathed the area in acid. 'La, on the plus side, had been dropped by the sniper while engaging in combat with a Primeval foot soldier, who took the brunt of the acid. Still, that was a lot of acid, and it was coating the floors now, eating through even the extra heavily reinforced plate of her boots, the shin plate of her injured leg, and burning through her left shoulder where it had splattered.

ACP Repeater came up. Where before she'd been taking individual shots, aiming, now recognizing that whether or not she got to reload was likely not going to be an issue for her, she kept the trigger down. Primeval not hit by their own acid attack fell, her target, the witch with the acid. The Repeater overheated, as it was wont to do. With barely any conscious though, the Mando pressed the burning weapon against her sizzling shoulder. The pain had her vision whiting out in roiling waves, but it would stop the damned acid.

Discarding the repeater, she grabbed the riot gun, using it to help lever herself to her feet in one robotic motion. If she was going to die she was damned well taking some enemies into the Long March with her. In this at least her armour helped her. Once up, it helped hold the weakened leg steady, though it still threatened to buckle beneath her if any weight was placed upon it.

Forward. A continued fall. As long as good leg stayed ahead she stayed up, let the damned witch pull the trigger on her acid thrower again, La was closing through the space they'd cleared, and if the last thing she did was grapple the other with an acid covered body and burn away her damned coward face then that is what she would do.

Objective: Survive
Enemies: [member="Hal'kanor"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]
Allies: [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Azrael Asura"] | [member="Valerie Vizsla"] | [member="Malik Rodarch"] | [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] | [member="Sorvanth Emelari"]
Engaging: [member="Titan"]
Cal’diira was surprised to see the man hadn’t tripped; usually a vibro-blade to the leg was something that could send even the biggest man tumbling down. He watched as the massive man stepped towards him, and began to swing his blade at his head. Cal’diira had expected something like this, and he quickly ducked under the blade as it was swung at him. Cal’diira stepped forward, swinging his blade toward Titan’s functional arm, hoping to catch it in the gaps of his armour. He had hoped that since Titan had put so much effort into his swing, that he would be vulnerable to his attack.

Objective: Look cool
Allies: [member="Cal'diira"] | [member="Sorvanth Emelari"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Azrael Asura"] | [member="Valerie Vizsla"] | [member="Malik Rodarch"] | [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] | [member="The Queen"] | The Primeval
Enemies: [member="Hal'kanor"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Werdla Dardalab"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | Mandalorians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oy3TZ-4-B4​

Laguz was a proud creature in all of xir incarnations, and it hurt xem deeply not to be able to gloat after landing that beautiful shot. Oh, how glorious it was to watch the Mandalorian stumble, her patella probably shattered to smithereens. Blessed be the gods of technology for xir beautiful verpine monstrosity!

But yeah, back in realtime, battle was still raging, acid, bullets, bolts and all manner of death roaring through the hangar. The very air was steeped in the stale stink of scorched flesh and freshly spilled blood, bodies piling up every which way you looked. It was carnage, alright, and that wasn't xir type of environment. Now, don't get Laguz wrong, xe could — and would — dance xir way across a thousand mauled bodies if it meant xe got to have fun… point was, this slaughter had reached a point where it wasn't fun anymore.

The Mandalorians, however past their prime, were still very much a force to be reckoned with, and for each felled the burly warriors seemed to kill three more of theirs. No, this most certainly wasn't Laguz's definition of fun, and believe you me, that crazy shifter has a pretty broad — and frankly, disturbing — definition of what exactly fun consists of. But back to the topic at hand; boy, we're sure going off on a lot of detours today, aren't we?

Anyway, the sniper didn't have time to do the whole gloating gig because a freaking bolt screamed perhaps an inch away from xir face, penetrating the metal wall behind xem as if it were putty. High time to get out of dodge, that was for sure. Not one to stick xir neck out when it could serve no other purpose than getting xem killed, Laguz slithered off to the side and deeper into the corridor xe'd come from. Before xe could very far, however, the sniper already hit another snag on the road; it was big, it was nasty… that's right, you guessed it! A gen'dai.

Well, not that Laguz knew that the lumbering monstrosity was a gen'dai — we don't metagame here, after all — but whatever the thing was, the shifter had no intention of going anywhere near it. Notice how all these references to 'shifter' have been made to date, but nothing has actually happened yet? Well, feast thy eyes on the miracle of nature that is shi'ido! (And no, two apostrophe'd species in a single paragraph are pure coincidence, get over it.)

Laguz, in her overreaching desire to avoid the massive warrior, utilized xir natural strengths to slink past the Thing simply by the virtue of looking exactly like the next patch of the unassuming hangar wall. In the rush of battle, nobody would have time for a closer inspection, and with all the people running about, isolating a single, huddled Force signature was like looking for a needle in a needle stack. With some luck, but mostly with skill borne of centuries, Laguz would soon have slunk behind enemy lines and deeper into the mostly unmanned station.

After all, how many Mandos could you throw at a hangar and still hope to have any left to spare for the corridors? Not that many, probably.

Objective: Attack Station
Allies: [member="Cal'diira"] | [member="Sorvanth Emelari"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Azrael Asura"] | [member="Valerie Vizsla"] | [member="Malik Rodarch"] | [member="Hutuun'Kyramud"]
Enemies: Directly engaging [member="Werdla Dardalab"] and [member="Xander Carrick"]
Other enemies in vicinity: [member="Hal'kanor"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

Perla would have gone down from any blaster fire that Werdla was able to squeeze out, but she was first hit by another Mandalorian's mighty metal hammer. The hammer cracked the face plate of her environmental suit and she went flying backwards, slamming into the space station wall behind her, the acid thrower flung from her grip. The Dathomir witch lay crumpled on the floor for a moment trying to regain her senses. She rolled over and began crawling toward her Whistler Carbine, spitting out blood and pieces of the helmet which ended up in her mouth from the blow.

Lucky for the Primeval witch, a giant pool of acid had formed in front of her and anyone who dared to cross it risked the stringent chemical seeping into their boots to eat away at armor and eventually skin. Perla was out of the range of the acid pool and dove for cover back to the corner from which she came. She readied the Whistler for another attack.

Objective: Kill and defend
Allies: The Mando'ade, [member="Xander Carrick"], [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member="Werdla Dardalab"], [member="Strider Garon"], [member="Mira Gyndar"], [member="Xalus"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Muad Dib"]
Enemies: Primeval [member="Cal'diira"]-Target //, [member="Sorvanth Emelari"], [member="Perla Pirjo"] [member="The Queen"]

The Trandoshan ducked under Titan's attack, returning his own attack towards the swinging arm. Titan turned away from the attack to place his pack to the attack. Completing the turn, Titan brought his blade across at mid level(for normal sized people) with an upward angle(thigh to clavicle). There was an audible click of metal that came from his shoulder. Inside the helmet of the Goliath Mando, Titan's HUD acknowledged the timelapse on the shoulder plate had expired and his wounded, yet numbed shoulder was free to move again. Before he could use it though, he was already mid swing.

Titan would then stepped forwards, and send his left leg out to boot stomp the knee of his opponent. The weight if his leg alone would crush a normal person, but with his added strength from the suit of armor and his own physical strength, he could obliterate the knee of the Trando before him. He hoped, if luck would have it, the two powerful attacks would decimate the Primeval invader so he could move on and find the sniper to repay the wound he had taken.

Allies: All Mandalorians, [member="Mira Gyndar"], [member="Xalus"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member="Werdla Dardalab"], [member="Strider Garon"],
Enemies: All Primeval, [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Laguz Vald"],
Directly engaging: [member="Perla Pirjo"],
Gear: Armor, Crushgaunts, Hammer, Single Lightsaber, Double bladed Lightsaber.
Music Selection: Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Looking around once more, I could watch ,with a smile on my face, of the woman who I had hit was now reeling back into the corner with a pool of acid at her feet. Preventing anyone from getting close. Sure, and that was good for now. While she was dealing with that, I heard the vod sister yell out in pain. And watched as her knee went limp. And well, her knee looked pretty karked up. Rushing over, One man tried to fire from his position behind her. Seeing as how she was almost down anyways, why not finish the job? However, he was too late.

I threw my hammer at him as well. Sending him flying back. The blaster shot went wild and hit the ground off away from anybody. I rushed over and slung my arm around the shoulder blades, and under the woman's arm. She had already used the hot blaster to cauterize the wound. Man did that hurt. Trust me I knew. The woman kept moving forward, But even here, I knew she would be a hindrance. Both with her leg, and slow moving, she was going to die if I didn't do something.

"Don't argue."

The only two words I said as I walked backwards. Almost dragging her body weight with me.

"Running around won't do you good. Fight from stable ground, or you surely will die."

Bringing the woman behind cover only for a moment, I watched as two men rushed us. I hadn't called my hammer back just yet. Reaching out my hand in front of them, they stopped to question what was happening. Only for one to be so surprised as a hammer bashed into the back of his helm. Shattering it, and either killing him, or making him paralyzed from the head down. I could only tell that by the way he fell down without being able to throw out his hands to stop the fall. Nor did he move to a defensive position.

The second man raised his blaster and fired.

Allies: Mandalorians, [member="Mira Gyndar"], [member="Xalus"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member="Werdla Dardalab"], [member="xander carrick"], [member="kazeroth the malevolent"]
Enemies: Primeval, [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Laguz Vald"], [member="Perla Pirjo"],
Engaging: [member="the queen"]

After the run in with the graug and [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"], Taenor ducked back into the room he had been in and finished armoring up. He was not supposed to be in the first line of defense, this objective was valuable and he was an unbloodied son of a pair of cops. To boot he was an up and coming smith, almost fresh out of apprenticeship. None of that, however, quite made up for the fact of nearly being fragged by a graug. He shook his head as he sealed his helmet on. He made sure his pistol was holstered to his right side, his squad automatic weapon was attached to the back of his armor and his Bwatha was in his hands. He had checked each over, like the armorer he was and was trying to be better at, a jammed weapon could spell death.

Better late to the party than never show up, Taenor stepped from the room and surveyed the corridor. Some pissants had snuck past the lines and were currently attacking a group of young Mando's who were, like him, kept back from the front lines of the fight. Some of them had armor, some were as he had been, partially dressed. They were holding their own against the larger numbers, barely. Taenor decided to swing the fight into their favor. He brought his bwatha up to his shoulder as he knelt to the ground in a single fluid motion perfected in hours of training. He sighted down the rifles iron sights even though his helmet made that redundant, muscle memory was in charge here. He flipped the selector from safety to burst and pulled the trigger once, twice, thrice before he stood up and moved forward. He had taken out three of the savages with his three bursts, that let the other unbloodied mando's push the advantage. Taenor got in close and rammed the butt of his rifle into the face of a graug as he passed, blood and spittle clung to the side of his helmet. Once again he knelt and calmly took aim at a group of graug coming down the hall. He pulled the trigger three times again and again three graug went down.

By then, the other mando's who were fully armored could join the fray and that let Taenor push past and eventually reach the doorway from his corridor to the hangar. He had been ordered to not enter the hangar until told otherwise, which would have hampered him if he wasn't carrying the SAW. Quickly, he switched out his weapons, pulling the .32 caliber blaster/slug hybrid heavy weapon off his back and slinging the bwatha there.

As Taenor pulled the weapon up to his right shoulder, his left one pressed against the bulkhead of the doorframe, he saw a dropship enter the hangar and begin disgorging more savages and [member="The Queen"]. At the moment they were assembling, making their way towards the line of brave Mando's who were on the front. The number might have been enough to overwhelm the line, had there not been someone behind the Mando line with a long range heavy weapon to even the odds. Sighting by feel, as more than that would be a waste on the heavy weapon (he hasn't deployed the bipod yet, firing from a supported kneeling position), and pulled the trigger in short, controlled bursts. He fired at the end of the ramp, just below the choke point where they were coming out of the ship, figuring that would have the highest ratio of targets to space for him to fire on. On his HUD he saw several of the other young Mando's icons coming up on him. As he was currently engaged in a long range action, he figured he should have some close range protection.

"Form on me, keep anything away from me as long as you can!" His voice rasped from his helmet, not wanting to confuse any front line troops with chatter over the comms. His throat felt raw, likely from yelling at the graug and that other creature that had helped him before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom