Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Underground

[SIZE=9pt]Hello. Just to give some back ground for Kira here. She is a doctor who does a lot of traveling. She has joined quite a few factions that are light based and well she considers ORC to be friendly. There seems to be some good people in this part of the galaxy that are just trying to live in a very hostile galaxy. So every once and a while after I get some more tech subs up Kira will be starting to make her rounds through the various factions (ORC included) and does some friendly healing. :) [/SIZE]

Howdy everyone, I think I joined the faction a while ago but never stopped by to say hello.

Don't be alarmed by any Imperial Peace Keeping Certificates I may have on me. It's just for clearance towards legal operations In other parts of the galaxy ;)

[member="Colden Renfrew"]

Welcome to ORC! Feel free to join us on discord if you want to hang out and help brainstorm faction threads! Let us know if you have any questions about how to tie your character in or how we do things around here, but if you're a bounty hunter looking for some freelance work or maybe even a home then you've definitely come to the right place. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom