Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Underground

Vereshin

V
Hey guys! I used to be Sith, but recently decided to make my character an independent sorcerer because he really didn't fit the role or ideals of the Sith.

Is it alright if I join? I've been looking to write with some different characters and get out of my usual zone as my muse really needs a change of pace.

My character uses the dark side but isn't into enslaving the weak and slaughtering people. He's very passive and generally only uses his powers for research and arcane stuff.

[member="Vereshin"], Welcome! That is a perfect fit for us. As long as you are not overtly evil and killing folks then you can explore the outer rim all you want. Currently we got a new dom that just started yesterday. Check out the ooc page for the link. Feel free to jump in however you want.

I'm personally doing objective #2 So if you want to interact directly with me feel free. If pew pew is more your thing jump onto 3, lots of cool folks writing there. Also if theft is you bag go play with objective 1. Tons of option.

Look forward to writing with ya.

Hey guys, it's the writer of Vereshin with a new character. He's a shady chemist and spice dealer with a heart of gold.

He's starting as a neutral master, but this is only his beginning rank as I plan for him to go Dark Side in the far away future. For now, he's relatively low key and has pure intentions.

I'm eager to write this character and I'm looking for threads!

[member="Fabula Caromed"] and [member="Aurelius Morday"] Welcome!

giphy.gif

Sebastian Thel

S
Hey friends. I'm hoping to stick around this time with my new character. He's a rogue nerd who doesn't really belong anywhere.

Looking to write some fun adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom