Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Jedi Academy - The Republic Dominion of Ossus

The time had come to secure the one spot that had worried Kana (and very likely Headmaster [member="Corvus Raaf"] as well) the most. Ossus and it’s academy. Masters had disappeared and nobody knew where they were. The valiant and most certainly valued teachers had all upped and turned into smoke, figuratively speaking.

The odd part was that not much had seemed to change. Padawans were waiting patiently for the masters to return. Granted, some has become more worried than others but that’s why they were here, was it not? To check up on the one place in the universe that -- for the moment -- hosted the biggest amount of Jedi. At least the one place that Kana could think of at any rate.

So their tasks in this was simple. Just like on Holstice it was up to each person to make the use of their time on the planet. However, it’d still be of great importance to check up on the local Ysanna population as a sign of respect and continued understanding for one another.

Which was exactly what Kana was setting out to do. The time for rest could come later. New Holstice had told her that much. Too much time to think meant a greater chance that something could go wrong and right now the last thing Kana needed was to think on things. She had to push onwards and ensure the planet re-stabilized itself. For the greater good and all that.

Since Holstice seemed to be rather successful with each of us able to pick objectives I’d like to try that again. You as a writer can set your character(s) very own objective as long as it relates to the event somehow.

However, in case you run dry here’s a few ideas:

1. Talk to the local Ysanna and smooth any potential issues over
2. Check your quarters. As in your room.
3. Repel any sith wannabe intruders who’d like to visit those scary catacombs we have
4. Secure the forests surrounding the Academy.

Corvus resisted the urge to go straight to her office. Instead she walked slowly and calmly from her ship to Clarity Gate, a trapezoid shaped arch that fronts the courtyard and is decorated with a fountain forms - something that has marked the entrance to the grounds for so many years. As an entrance to the Academy, it is required for all visitors to stop and meditate before passing into the rest of the complex. Due to the nature of the Force, she simply paused and waited rather than risk any side-effects.

Within the Academy grounds was the familiar winding and meandering path known as the Crooked Way. Past shrubbery and vistas the path is designed to force visitors to slow down and concentrate on the gardens. Corvus followed it to the large courtyard.

Connected to the courtyard were many halls including the Academy administration building, a lab and infirmary. As well as extensive external gardens, between the two pyramids is a block of reflective transparisteel that houses an indoor garden. Similar to the Room of a Thousand Fountains on Coruscant, the indoor garden houses Ossan plants and waterfalls. After the conception of the Ossus Project, the room was used to test Yuuzhan Vong plant life.

But she then headed to the main entrance to the Temple. Located atop one of the four major stairs. The interior is constructed out of the same stone as the outside façade and there are many stairs leading off into dark hallways. Small squares are created to serve as the hub for foot traffic throughout the academy; places where several hallways come together. Statues of various Jedi are situated at these cross-roads reflecting the long and varied history of the Order.

She headed to the upper layers of the Academy which are housed within the inverted pyramid. The outer halls are lined with windows which provided 360 degree views of the surrounding geography. Also in the upper layers of the Academy were the Jedi Council chambers, and sleeping quarters plus attached offices of Jedi Masters. And here she found the HeadMaster's office and her own bedroom.

She sat in the chair behind the desk and ignored the dust that was evident. She closed her eyes and remembered happier times - for a whole two seconds. Jedi do not dwell on the past! So she headed down - to the catacombs she'd visited as a Padawan - where she'd encountered Balaya. Something had to be done about them once and for all.

OBJECTIVE: Check Dr. Stone's office
MUSIC: Chasing the Sun by Billy Talent,
----------
Ossus. Her home away from home. The place where she had spent two months having Sith Poison removed from her circulatory system. Did she want it to fall into the hands of anyone other than the Republic? No. Nope nope nope. This was her place of residence for the time being. Drapeam Nyx was going to make sure that it was properly protected, stocked, and safe. More importantly she was going to check up on a certain doctor who was nowhere to be found. Doctor Lydia Stone... the woman who had kept her alive for this long. And the first Jedi to make Nyx not hate her (followed by a certain Raaf).

"Keep an eye out for squatters, Nyx. There might be some people hiding from us..."

Nyx nodded, thanking the fellow soldier for his advice. She was to focused on finding her... not-friend to bother being a jerk like usual. Without a word she started towards the hospital wing, knowing exactly where she was going. Either she was going to find the missing woman or she was going to find out where she was. Chances are Stone was where the Zorren had come from: Hell. And that meant that she was going to have to go back into the rift and drag the doc's sorry ass out of Chaos itself. The thought didn't bother her. I've been through worse, she thought, I've been through worse. That seemed like her personal montra these days. "Oh, I've been through worse, so this really doesn't matter much".
Whatever keeps you sane, Nyx. Whatever keeps you sane...
----------
Equipment: Stolen lightsaber x1, data-pad x1
Injuries: Bruised... uh... almost everything, actually. Poisoned.
Notes: None available at the moment.

Uri spent a great deal of his time in his own personal quarters sitting on his bed. His fingers rubbing his hand furiously. Rubbing the blood off them? Being on Ossus messed with his guilty conscious the most. He was just a youngling last time he was here. A withdrawn and shy little boy who lacked any form of confidence. He knew most still saw him as the this boy. His age didn't matter. In away he didn't care. Just like any, Uri had to prove himself. He scoffed at the thought. He was doing a great job so far... The only thing substantial he was able to do went against everything he was taught. He isn't the youngling anymore he's a monster. His hands shook as he closed his eyes and continued to rub them. He wished to go back. Back to being the youngling who was so innocent. Who didn't know what murder was. He stood up slowly. He didn't wish to live like this. He couldn't return to his life on Ossus like this. He had made up his mind.

Uri went out of his room heading toward his master's quarters keeping his troubled thoughts at bay for the duration of the walk. When he reached her office he poked his head in. He could tell by the unsettled dust that she had been there. He closed his eyes taking a few deep breaths as he tried to sense her though the force. The force was still very much broken but he was able to get a direction at least. He followed finding himself at the catacombs. He didn't even realize they were here. He went down anyway then caught a glimpse of his master. He swallowed the knot in is throat, "Master Corvus, I need to speak with you."

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Orick pushed the hover-sled easily, even though it was full of medical supplies. He walked slowly, his head turning at every hallway and fixture. He had never been on a Jedi world before. the sense of history was present in every room he had been through. there were several Jedi present and he had passed many of them. Some greeting him wit ha smile, others giving him the unsure look he was used to. Even after cleaning up and getting out a fresh set of clothing he was out of place. His coat was gone, a casualty of the attacks on Denon, so he was wearing his familiar sleeveless green shirt and black pants.

He turned and pushed the sled into the medical wing and looked around for anyone that could tell him where he should drop his shipment. He noticed [member="Drapeam Nyx"] but his first impression was that she was a patient. She looked like he felt, Worn down and looking for a way out. He looked around, hoping someone would show up to tell him where he should leave the supplies.

W̨e̴l͘c̶o̧me̸ ͟ho͘m̀e,

Sabena opened her eyes to see a metal ceiling above her. She laid upon a small, twin-sized bed within a small room. Turning her head to the side, she saw a screaming alarm clock that displayed both the time and the message: ARRIVED AT OSSUS.

Standing in front of the Temple, Sabena gazed up at the massive structure with a look of awe in her eyes. This had been the first time to memory that the woman saw the Temple - having been near the Core most of her time due to the war against the One Sith.

Without much wait, Sabena climbed the stairs and entered the Temple. She looked around the Grand Hall - seeing statues that had begun to gather dust due to the Jedi focusing on endeavors closer to Onderon for the time since the Mass Disappearance. Sabena had a desire to explore the Temple itself for the day - having not been assigned much to do.

The dropship landed on the outskirts of the Jedi's precious temple. While it was an impressive sight, it held almost no strategic meaning for Kayleigh and the majority of the Republic. This was a Jedi planet, with a relatively low populace in comparison to most of the Republic. Still, the Jedi pressed relentlessly for aide to reclaim the lost world from the hands of the cataclysm. Begrudgingly Kayleigh obliged, as the Jedi were the protectors of the Republic, and rarely ever asked for much.

With a squad of 12 in tow, all equipped with armor and weapons provided by THI they moved out to secure the perimeter of the temple grounds. "Spread out, two by two. Cover the quadrants surrounding the temple. Engage only if necessary. Watch out for the Jedi, a number of them have arrived before us however they may already be inside. Once the surrounding forests are secure, report in and install the surveillance equipment and perimeter defenses. Enemy combatants are to be subdued if possible. Lethal force here is a last resort. We don't need to aggravate the Jedi."

Darth Kentarch had been on Ossus for some time. The vanishing of the galactic population and the collapse of Major governments in Rump States had left the planet and the Jedi Academy unoccupied and surprisingly intact. For now. In the Chaos the Sith Lord with a handful of intelligence agents and a mercenary force, had taken up residence to extract a particular reality changing file Darth Kentarch was looking for. He had spent days going through the archives and files the Academy had on hand. To keep things discrete, the catacombs were used as a base of operations. Well out of site for any scouts or observers who might be drawn to the clandestine operation.

Going through another file, the Sith Lord's attention snapped to the Mercenary Captain who approached. "Sir, We have a problem." Darth Kentarch took a moment to respond shifting his gaze from the terminal which currently held his attention. "What may that be captain?" He asked coolly, however his concern increased when he saw the look on the man's face. "Jedi. Not just a single team or scout party. We have multiple sightings." The captain replied quickly. The Sith Lord cursed to himself. The Republic had pushed out further and faster than he had expected, possibly jeopardizing the mission. "Get the men ready." Kentarch stated. "Leave the masters to me. Try to set up an ambush, draw them in." The mercenary captain had an uncertain look. "We can hold an small expedition force, however if the Republic military comes to bear its full might-." The captain was stopped by the Sith Lord. "Your men are paid to die captain. Don't engage them unless they fire on you, or I give the command." Kentarch ordered, he should have hired mandalorians. Then turned to the intelligence agents. "Find the Project Ossus files. Quickly."

Concealing his force signature, The Sith Lord strode through the temple with his lightsaber in his hand unlit. Behind him several soldiers with blasters rifles followed. "We have a Jedi moving into the temple sir, a squad of twelve on a drop-ship." a soldier said over the comms. Kentarch nodded in acknowledgement. "Fire on my command alone." Kentarch replied. The Sith Lord rounded the corner and came around a long chamber that overlooked the ground floor's grand hall. "The Jedi is making her way to the upper levels, we lost sight of her." a report came over the comms on [member="Corvus Raaf"]. Kentarch vanished, photokentically bending light around himself to become invisible. "Don't engage." He said. "That one's mine."

Axo walked into the temple, his black eyes wide. He had never been to this temple before and the sheer history of the temple was nothing compared to actually being there. He could feel the force flowing through the very stones he walked on. His head was darting back and forth, He couldn't stop himself from finding something new and fascinating with every turn of his head.

He saw [member="Sabena Shai"] standing and looking at a bunch of statues, he tilted his head and wondered what it was she was doing. he followed close behind, but was unsure of how to start a conversation with the young padawan that he didn't know.

As she moved, Corvus thought of Elara and her hand went to her shoto - built in part due to her memories of the Padawan. But that was what? Ten years ago? She'd never seen her since and wondered if Balaya had simply discarded or broken her. But dwelling on the past is not a Jedi trait, so she simply moved on.

She continued to follow the route she'd taken as a Padawan and as she approached the entrance to the vaults, she was aware that the lack of people made any noise she made seem louder than it probably was. But it wasn’t as if she was necessarily trying to be quiet. And of course she was unable to use the Force due to the current situation without suffering a significant side-effect.

She found the grating from memory and opened it up with with a squeak from the metal as it protested from disuse. She made her way to the lab area. Using a torch, she saw the tables - blood covered the first time she'd come here - as well as the walls. This was the butcher's lab Balaya had used. Experimentations were carried out on beings from across the galaxy to see how they ticked.

She glanced at the spot where Balaya's holographic image had appeared - the first time she'd ever seen her. And she reflected on that day when - as a young Padawan - she'd faced the mighty Sith Lord and lived. But paid a heavy price in the loss of Elara.

So she moved on, not expecting to encounter anyone but with no access to the Force, she was being especially careful lately. It was then that she heard a familiar voice from behind her - Uri! She wasn't sure if she should be pleased or cross with him - and decided that both was the best solution.

[member="Uri Aureleos"]

Uri tried to hide the discomfort on his face. It was hard hiding such a thing from his master however. The look on her face didn't help as much as he would hope. Was she happy to see him or was she upset he entered that place? He couldn't tell. He didn't wish against entering however even with how he currently felt. One of his dearest friends was now freed from that place because he went in. How free was another thing, but neither of them were trapped in there at least.

"Master," His whiny voice almost matched the same pitch of his 12 year old self. He swallowed again recovering himself. "When I left that place, I killed a republic soldier in anger."He paused but continued before he could be interrupted. "I can't remember anything other than this rage. Something had control of me. I don't know if it was the dark side or that world, but I wasn't in control. I committed the deed, but didn't realize I was doing it until it was too late. I was able to draw my hand back but not enough."

He reached into his robes, pulling out an old tattered journal. Uri was relieved that he stopped having premonitions when his voice started changing. Still most have yet to come true and half that have past never came to be. He opened it finding the page he folded inward. He unfolded it then turned it away from him. The drawing of a decapitated man. Or of a man, Uri was suppose to decapitate. He quickly closed it back after she looked then put it away.

"I drew that while still on Agamar. I didn't realize I would be the reason for his death," Uri closed his eyes then dropped to his knees. "If I'm turning to the dark side, I wish you to kill me. I don't wish to be a sith or dark jedi. I don't want to hurt anyone else who trusts me."

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

OBJECTIVE: Find Something To Punch, Because Oh God, She's Gone
MUSIC: Remember Me by Anadel, Take Us Back by Alela Diane
----------
It wasn't hard to reach the office. After visiting there so many times... Nyx could have wandered this area of the complex without looking. She practically did. Nothing mattered to her at the moment besides finding her friend. That's all that needed her attention at the moment. When [member="Orick T'ane"] glanced at her she simply nodded. As if maybe he had been acknowledging her presence and she was returning the favor. Every movement that followed was just as stiff, as blank, as the first. This wasn't like her. No. Usually she was vibrant, aggressive in her way of life. But this was the walk of a broken woman. The tale of someone who hadn't thought they had anything left to lose, only to find out they did, and promptly lost what they had learned to cherish. Doctor Lydia Stone was not, in any way, shape, or form, Nyx's. But he energetic woman was one of the few people she found herself drawn to. Over the last two months of treatment they had grown moderately close somehow. And now the Doc was gone. Completely gone without a trace. Or maybe there was a trace. Maybe those who had already looked for her had overlooked something vital. Maybe she hadn't been sent to chaos. Something worse could have happened. Oh dear God, something worse could have happened.

Drapeam Nyx broke into a run.

She ran like she had all those years ago on the battlefield. Like a Nexu out of hell she dashed, practically crashing down the hallways, rushing past soldiers and Jedi alike. Inside her chest her heart was beating like it rarely had before. Sweat started to form on her forehead. But she didn't care. It didn't matter. The Zorren kept moving, ignoring the pain she felt when her shoulder slammed into a doorway, knowing she was to close to stop now. Not for something so insignificant as a bump. One of the bandages on her arm threatened to come undone. But she didn't care. It didn't matter. A tear started to fall from her eye as she flung open one last door. There. This was it. And she saw what she knew she was going to find: Nothing. Her knees gave in, sending her to the floor. Everything felt to numb for her to care. This mattered. It mattered to much for her to focus on anything else. Quietly she shifted. Her gaze flicked around the room as if she thought that Stone was hiding in the corner... waiting for her to show up... she'll jump out soon. Scare me. Make me angry. I'll yell, she'll laugh. Then she'll apologize and I'll pretend not to forgive her.

But the doctor wasn't coming for her.
No one was.

Everyone else had important things to do. They had to secure the area or take care of squatters. Her? She was simply grieving. Just like they all had already done. Congrats, Nyx, you're way behind of the crowd... That didn't bother her as much as she thought it should. Wasn't she being... weak? Shouldn't she just get up and get to work?... Yeah. Yeah she should. Even if all she wanted to do was curl up in a ball on the floor there were things that needed to be done. Just like always. She couldn't afford to waste time like this (though taking time to mourn is quite understandable). Not when others who were experiencing worse were still going. If they could do this then she should be able to as well (but really it was just her way of making herself get up when she didn't want to). I'll take one last look. Then I'll go. She rose slowly, softly, like a tired wave rising from the ocean, her golden eyes taking in the sight with cautious curiosity.

Things were messy. Papers were strewn around the desk, the bed sheets were in a pile in the corner, the trash bin had been knocked over, and the calendar hadn't been updated in four years. A lot of people would assume something bad had happened here. They had never seen this place before though. Every detail of the room was just as she remembered it (and she had become quite fond of memorizing the location's features)... except... the desk drawer was open. That was new. Usually it was closed. Locked too. Should I? She thought, before remembering that her friend could very well be dead, kidnapped, or worse. Surely this was a justifiable action? Yes. It felt that way. Quietly the woman reached into the containment unit. After a moment her hand found two very familiar feeling objects: Stone's personal data-pad (no doubt encrpyted) and... oh... there was a lightsaber. Had she ever seen the Doc use one of those? No, actually, she hadn't even see the lass carry one around. But this was undoubtedly hers. It... it felt like it was.

"I'm going to make sure you get this back. You're coming back, right?... It's been weird without you. No one's tried to surprise or scare me for some time now. They just give me weird looks. People think I'm just some beat up patient who's going to be the next to die in this crisis. You never thought like that. No... People were always great to you. 'They can all be saved!' Heh... I'll make sure you make it home. One way or another." Drapeam Nyx turned away, clipping the blade to her belt, and left the room. The amount of stress she was trying to deny was overwhelming. But pretending to be fine was something she was good- maybe great- at. Hmm... maybe she'd make a good Jedi after all. Without another word she started walking again. This time there wasn't a destination in mind. Just a feeling in her gut tugging her towards the next great adventure. Or disaster. Either was as equally likely as the other. Though she did have an itch in the pit of her stomach....
Why do I have the feeling something bad is about to happen?
----------
Equipment: Stolen lightsaber (red) x1, borrowed lightsaber (blue) x1, data-pad x2
Injuries: Bruised rib, mild scrapes on left arm, poisoned (Sith style).
Notes: None available at the moment.

Darth Kentarch said:
Darth Kentarch had been on Ossus for some time. The vanishing of the galactic population and the collapse of Major governments in Rump States had left the planet and the Jedi Academy unoccupied and surprisingly intact. For now. In the Chaos the Sith Lord with a handful of intelligence agents and a mercenary force, had taken up residence to extract a particular reality changing file Darth Kentarch was looking for. He had spent days going through the archives and files the Academy had on hand. To keep things discrete, the catacombs were used as a base of operations. Well out of site for any scouts or observers who might be drawn to the clandestine operation.

Going through another file, the Sith Lord's attention snapped to the Mercenary Captain who approached. "Sir, We have a problem." Darth Kentarch took a moment to respond shifting his gaze from the terminal which currently held his attention. "What may that be captain?" He asked coolly, however his concern increased when he saw the look on the man's face. "Jedi. Not just a single team or scout party. We have multiple sightings." The captain replied quickly. The Sith Lord cursed to himself. The Republic had pushed out further and faster than he had expected, possibly jeopardizing the mission. "Get the men ready." Kentarch stated. "Leave the masters to me. Try to set up an ambush, draw them in." The mercenary captain had an uncertain look. "We can hold an small expedition force, however if the Republic military comes to bear its full might-." The captain was stopped by the Sith Lord. "Your men are paid to die captain. Don't engage them unless they fire on you, or I give the command." Kentarch ordered, he should have hired mandalorians. Then turned to the intelligence agents. "Find the Project Ossus files. Quickly."

Concealing his force signature, The Sith Lord strode through the temple with his lightsaber in his hand unlit. Behind him several soldiers with blasters rifles followed. "We have a Jedi moving into the temple sir, a squad of twelve on a drop-ship." a soldier said over the comms. Kentarch nodded in acknowledgement. "Fire on my command alone." Kentarch replied. The Sith Lord rounded the corner and came around a long chamber that overlooked the ground floor's grand hall. "The Jedi is making her way to the upper levels, we lost sight of her." a report came over the comms on [member="Corvus Raaf"]. Kentarch vanished, photokentically bending light around himself to become invisible. "Don't engage." He said. "That one's mine."
The Force was unstable in these times, and such a use was bound to cause...issues.

As he called on the Force to make himself invisible it worked...too well.

Suddenly, Kentarch will find all around him as grey darkness. He was invisible, but it was a double blind invisibility so he could not see out, and those around could not see in.

Such was the power of the wild Force at the moment that he wouldn't be able to easily deactivate what he had just started....

Kian Karr moved through the jungle, jogging down a path he had used many times before. Unlike many, who were making their way toward the Jedi Academy, Kian was taking a different route. One that would take him from the landing pad to a small building nestled in the jungle not far from the main Jedi Academy. While others were likely on Ossus to secure their rooms, or to repel any would be interlopers, Kian was here for one very specific reason.

To secure, or destroy, the Shadow Enclave.

The Shadow Enclave was the operational headquarters of the Jedi Shadows and was perhaps the most security driven building on Ossus. But when the vanishings happened and Ossus was lost, Kian was in the 'netherworld' and unable to ensure the place hadn't been compromised. The safest bet would be to scrap it as the headquarters of the Shadows, but while the Jedi guards that patrolled the outside of the Enclave may have vanished, Kian believed that the interior would have remained secure due to the security droids and protocols in place.

But the only way to be sure was to get there.....and Kian hoped he was right. The Shadow Enclave had become a home to Kian in the years since joining the secretive sect of Jedi and while he understood the necessity of destroying it had it been compromised, he hoped he wouldn't have to.

"Its not here." One of the agents came in through the comms. Kentarch stopped in a moment of confusion, something was off. The world around him seemed to become grey and fogged out. "Whats not here?" Kentarch replied. It did not take long for the agent to respond. "The Project Ossus files.The holocron or what ever storage device that was used has in fact been physically removed. While I was unable to find the files themselves, the system did create a notification when they had been removed from the mainframe. Some one took the data storage devices just before we arrived."

The Sith Lord cursed to himself, the mission was already a failure. "Get everyone out now. Do not engage." Kentarch ordered. However the world around him was consumed by the grey darkness. He could see nothing. At first he wondered if this was the oblivion the missing people had vanished to, but realized he could still hear the chatter of the men on the comm system. Then it slapped him in the face like a big wet slippery fish, he realized the photon manipulation had back-lashed and caused him to go blind. Again he cursed to himself, he tried to undo power, but to no avail. "I'll meet up a rendezvous point. Don't wait for me." He ordered, of course really he was stilling trying to use the force to break the invisibility barrier he just created.

Orick saw [member="Drapeam Nyx"] run by and he watched just long enough to see her disappear around a corner. He shook his head, I guess she's not in change. He thought has he shifted the hover-sled over to a corner. He didn't notice any one at all in this area of the temple. He wondered how often they treated lightsaber burns in this ward. How often did they treat trench-foot, or jungle-rot or any of the hundred other things that a soldier has to deal with in the field. His thoughts turned bitter at the idea of this amazing medical facility being abandoned. The amount of lives this place could save. He shook his head and turned to the hover-sled. His presence was wasted on this planet and he knew it. He took one final look around and made his way back to the staging area. Ghosts of the past are a Jedi problem...

Corvus saw the discomfort on Uri's face. And she let him say his piece. If there was one thing Corvus was renowned for - it was that she never got cross, let alone angry. Sometimes she told a Padawan that he or she had disappointed her - but was always more disturbed that they'd let themselves down.

So she heard him out. "You did what you thought was right - and if, with the benefit of hindsight you would have gone into that place again, then you made the right decision."

"And as for your actions when you returned, you have not turned to the Dark-side - although any death is a step in that direction. But due to the fact that anyone who exited there was affected in some way by an unknown force is an appropriate mitigating circumstance. But I am surprised at your request to end your life. There is always the option of redemption. I would never give up on you - you should know that my young Padawan." She smiled at him. "Now help me check these tunnels for anything valuable before we fill them with concrete."

[member="Uri Aureleos"]

It surprised him at how calm she was being when it came to his confession of murder. She was a calm person yes but her reaction just seemed odd.That is when it struck him. He remember she came through the same portal. In a strange way, he was finally able to let himself relax. Redemption. He wasn't exactly sure how to redeem taking a life. Taking a member away from a family. Even with this consequence, he wouldn't change his decision to go into that world. There was no reason to think about it anymore. He stood up taking deep breath exhaling loudly.

"Perhaps I should never give up on myself as well," Uri smiled back at his master then suddenly remembers something else. He unlatched the curved sith saber from his belt handing it to her. "Not really my plan to take it, but I lifted this lightsaber off of a dead sith on Alderaan. A Mon Calamari."

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Ossus - Home. In a sense Kana felt late to the party but it was better late than never. Things were looking pretty bleak around here. It did for most of the galaxy, but here things looked bleaker. Or maybe that was just instinct speaking for the way things had been going lately, or the fact that it was home.

She calmly patrolled the halls of the academy. Greeting and calming those who passed her by. It might not do much but it was the thought of it that mattered.

“We’ll see your master return soon enough, youngling.” An eerily common sentence to be spoken.

Yes, things would have to return to normal soon enough, wouldn’t it?

Kian crouched in the woods, watching the building for a long time. It appeared to be structurally sound still, even if the Jedi Guard at the entrance was gone. He looked around for the typical signs of a trap but after several moments was fairly confidence that there was nothing. With the vanishing Jedi, it was likely that these buildings hadn't been touched, especially not this plan, unassuming building.

Kian rose up and walked from the woods, cautiously making his way toward the entrance of the building. Kian reached the entrance and ran his hand over the security console. It came to life. There was still juice to the building, that was a good sign. Entering in his security codes and speaking into the mic, the door slid open. Kian stepped cautiously into the small room. Once the door slid closed, Kian relaxed his arms at his side and did nothing as the security protocols began their scan. This room was a kill box. If Kian passed the security sweeps the opposite door would open, if not, two turrets would begin firing out of the hidden side panels of the room.

Several stressful moments passed, and then the door opposite him slid open letting Kian leave the room and enter the corridor that went down toward the second security checkpoint. The system was operational which would mean the droids were as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom