Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome To The Bluehawk (Bluehawk Crew Only)

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana sat there on the small transport on its way to one of the many shipping yards on Coruscant. She had recently sold her older transport ship and used all her credits to invest in a new, modified Imperial Corvette.

She had also advertised for a crew. She wasn't nervous. She was a natural leader and a trained killer. That was who she wanted. Leaders. Trained mercenaries. People willing to die if it meant completing the job.

As the ship landed she paid the driver and exited. The spaceport was large. Ships were lined everywhere.

But there was one ship that stuck out. Her ship; The Bluehawk. She was amazed she had done it.

She already had a crew, but she advertised for the command crew. And there they were. Standing near the transport that would take them to the new ship. They were waiting for her. She was a leader now. She took in a deep breath and started her approach.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vitor gave a smile as he stared as the bounty huntress in front of him. She was slowly softening to his presence, becoming less hard-nosed and insulting.

Nice ship...

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana smiled as she saw Vitor. "Like her? Much better then the older one right?" Serana was becoming much more excepting of Vitor. She only hoped he would live up to his promise of being a good companion. "Let's go meet the rest of the crew," Serana said as she began to walk towards the rest of the command crew.

The Jedi Astrogator, pilot, and "commander" (at least not when Serena's around) of the expedition arrived on the platform. His physicality was huge, and he could probably slaughter all of them at once. But, he wasn't a Sith, so he doesn't engage in gratuitous rage. He had brought a droid with him, an astromech to be exact. His codename: R2-C1. As an R2 class, he would help him calculate navigational vectors. Though Wolan had an almost Givinic ability with math, he still liked to keep one around, so he could focus on his passion: agricultural engineering.

His lightsaber slung at his side, the huge, bulking Rattataki arrived on the scene.

"So, I presume your Serena Williams, the proprietor of this ship?", Wolan asked the young woman armed with a rifle on the launch pad.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Wolan Tsomcren"] @[member="Vitor Imperiuse"]

Serana nodded. "Indeed. You must be Wolan Tsomcren. I've heard about you. Jedi. Great fighter. You'll fit in." Serana motioned towards Vitor who was at his side. "This is the captain of the ship, Vitor Imperiuse. I am in command of course."

She needed someone large like Wolan to help with ground combat. He would be a great asset to the crew. Maybe even security chief.

"Well, since I'm the one with the navigational talent, I'll take the nav post. Wherever you wish me to take you, I shall take you. This is R2 by the way.

Wolan would point to the astromech droid next to him.
"And since I'm a Djem So expert, I might as well help with the hack-and-slash part".

"As for the rest, I have some people coming with books, mostly on agri. eng. I'll try to find somewhere to store it", he said, anxiously somehow

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Wolan Tsomcren"]

Serana nodded at him in approval. "Good to see you are ready. Get aboard. I'm sure you can find the nav station. Once there you can punch in coordinates for Hoth."

Wolan would board the ship, R2 following him and a storage droid installing the books somewhere on board the ship. Wolan didn't feel like sensing where he put it right not, so he headed straight for the navigational desk on the main bridge of the ship.

Upon arrival, he saw the the Imperial navigational tools were way better than the Republic's. It took him half an hour to plot course when he was on board the RSS Surprise, the frigate he commanded at the Battle of the Roche. That's because they were defective, like most Republic hardware.

He plotted the course a little differently this time. They'd take the shortcut through the Atraxes trench, then head along the Corellian Trade Route, stopping at Bespin en route for refueling.

"Serana, all course is plotted. We can leave when ready.",he said, in his usually lugubrious Ratattaki voice register.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana heard his comm. "Great. I'll be aboard shortly after meeting the rest of the crew." Serana approached with @[member="Vitor Imperiuse"]. The two needed to meet everyone and find a appropriate work place before they could leave Coruscant.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Vitor Imperiuse"]

Serana gave him a small smile. "I need to trust you." Serana saw a great joke opportunity, so she took it. "I know you love me. You'll keep me alive. Maybe you'll jump in front of some blaster fire and die." She laughed. She knew Vitor wouldn't mind. He knew how she was. Sinister to say the least.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vitor gave a quick laugh at the joke, but then decided to reverse it. That is, of course, unless Miles jumps first! He continued laughing a bit longer before finally stopping.

It's fortunate we live in an era with artificial gravity on board ships. Otherwise you'd be even more distracting to all the men on board this crew then before.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana gave a chuckle at that. "Well I don't know. Hopefully I don't attract any more men. I'd hate to ruin the crew since everyone is fighting over me," Serana laughed.

Having accurately plotted coordinates and double-checked twice if not trice over, Wolan decided to go out of the ship to meet the others that are coming on the ship. He sincerely hoped there was not misandrist Dathomiri witch that was coming on. It didn't bother him though, most Jedi and Sith apprentices were stronger than a hardened spellweaver, and if she'd start her misandrist rhetoric, Wolan might have an excuse to draw his lightsaber and pound her to pieces.

Though he wasn't overtly sexist, he preferred males. Yes, in that sense too.

He then walked outside and waited on the platform, seeing if any other crew had arrived and maybe engaging in conversation with the Captain.

He sensed the would-be arrogance of the security chief and company commander, and decided to set that straight.

"Jedi's do not flaunder over women sexually, Captain Williams, just so you know.", he said, on his same lugubrious tone.

In Umbris Potestas Est
The former Padawan frowned as he spotted a Jedi who reprimanded him for his joke on the mesmerizing effects of female chests in zero-gravity environments.

And another Jedi who lacks a sense of humor... I've met a walking Sith abomination that was more relaxed then you were with jokes. But I digress... I assume you're a new member of our crew?

"You could say that. Humor is just relaxing, and relaxing typically means lowering your guard. As a former Jedi, you should know that", Wolan said on an even more lugubrious note

"So, we're ready to leave whenever you want. Can you brief me up on our mission, so I know if Soresu or Djem So is appropriate?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
He facepalmed, then looked up at the Jedi in shock, then facepalmed again. How can you tell I'm a former Padawan? Is it really that obvious?

But inside, the stuggle was more intense. The Sith spirit was trying its hardest to overwhelm Vitor a brief moment so he would strike down the paltry Padawan before him, but he was resisting rather effortlessly for once.

Miles was in the middle of a pirate meeting with some Sith associate or something. He knew he had made a promise to Serana to go on their next mission, so he opened a burst com and sent it
Begin transmission {My love, as soon as I am finished with this I will meet you anywhere you wish. My current employer will understand seeing as he will be busy with this task. I long to see you again.} End Transmission

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana began to scan for anymore crew when she received a transmission from Miles. She was overjoyed. She quickly replied. {I am overjoyed to hear from you. We are on Coruscant. We are getting ready to depart for Hoth. We need some place to set up shop besides the new ship. Her name is Bluehawk. You are welcome aboard if you want to come. We will be here for awhile so the crew can set up. Then we leave for Hoth. You should try it make it before that though. So that we can see each other sooner rather then later. Good-bye, love. ~End transmission}

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom