Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Hell... Who Brought Their Sunblock?(phrik mining IC thread)

" Well if everyone is quite finished stareing at my arse? i have located some old but decent mining equipment. and mt ship can comfotably carry 7 tons pluss store containers. " The shard mentioned indecating over her sholder.

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
"we'll stop by Angelsgate to grab some fun after we get done here, I'll pay for your Fizzaid if you really want." Aerin's tone is completely serious as he says this, because he is serious. Aerin takes what cargo crates he can find on his ship and on the platform, gathers them up and gets ready to get mining. he looks on as [member="Blacktail"] coordinates her crew expertly "well... I feel inadequate now... why is it that I put myself in charge of this op?" the young human man simply shakes his head at himself...I need a better head on my shoulders before I coordinate this type of stuff in the future. "alright people, let's try tofollow the captain's lead for here on, she seem much more capable than me when it comes to mining and the like." I'd rather be humble than stupid, and leading an op like this without experience was kinda stupid of me. "and Sal, don't misunderstand, the model of droid you are piloting is interesting to me, sorry if what I said before was odd"

[member="Kami Meran"]
[member="Singularity"]
[member="Sallkar volling"]

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
When the sound of old machinery wheeling up and the rummaging of scraps finally faded in the background, Maherei emerged again. She placed a relieving hand on Aeri's shoulder.
"Heh... I am just a spacer wandering for credits and a purpose...."
Her hand lowered to her side again, and with that she went back to work.
"Alright, listen up folks," Maherei suddenly shouted, "These mines are no game. The pockets of ore make up a very real beast. I'm no baby sitter—just don't get killed, and don't blow anything up in there!"
She then turned to the shard-droid-thing and jested.
"Or we might find out if Shards can swim through magma."

After all was said and done, the captain fetched her other moonlight blade from the man and paced her way back into the facility. With any luck, there was an operable lift somewhere inside. If not... there would be a lot of climbing and crawling.

[member="Aerin The Lost"], [member="YVH Droid"], [member="Kami Meran"], [member="Singularity"]​

"It is good to formally meet with you as well [member="Aerin The Lost"]. I apologize if you took offence to my powering down during our travel here. I was conserving my power cells. I look forward to working with you while we are here."

Walking away, Singularity joined [member="YVH Droid"], and [member="Kami Meran"] in searching the mining platform for anything that might be of use. After rummaging through a few heaps of discarded machinery and equipment, the droid managed to salvage a few things that were damaged; but were still in what he analyzed to be in reasonable working condition. He had found two standard issue mining lasers. He'd also found a lava skimmer, along with two serviceable cauldrons; which he assumed were for filtering out ore from lava.

Grabbing mining lasers, the droid carried them over to where the shard had began making a pile of working tools. Dropping them on top, he then walked over and picked up the lava skimmer and carried it; two handed back; over to the stockpile. Considering the strain it put on his systems, he doubted that the organics would be able to lift it.

After repeating this for both cauldrons, he then pulled out his ore sensor and began to slowly work his way around the mining platform; trying to find any traces of Phrikite ore. Walking around for a few minutes the sensor had managed to pick up four separate sources of the ore. Two of them indicated medium density on his sensor; one of which was two-thirds the size of the first. The other two were of minor density but still showed up strong on his scanner. His readings indicated that there were more sources of the ore; however they were either to small of a source or were simply to far for him to get a decent reading on them.

Putting his sensor back on his hip, Singularity turned and; avoiding the nonworking machinery and scrap; worked his way back over to the group.

"I have found two mining lasers and tool for separating out the ore found in the magma. I have also discovered four sources of acceptable amounts of the Phrikyte ore in our nearby surroundings. I am going inside the structure to converse with the captain of the other vessel. I will return shortly."

Lifting his hand, Singularity waved in what he had learned from organics to be a physical way to show farewell. Turning the droid walked across the platform and entered the building. Spotting the captain (@Blacktail) , he made his way over to her.

"Excuse me, Captain. After using my ore scanner on the surrounding area, I have discovered four sources of acceptable amounts of Phrikyte ore that I believe are worth mining. When you're ship has finished mapping the topography of the surrounding area; I suggest that we combine our data so that we may more accurately find the ore deposits and begin mining."

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
(this look good to you guys to use for a dev thread?, or do you think it should be expanded? lemme know.)

[member="Singularity"]
[member="Blacktail"]
[member="Salllkar volling"]
[member="Kami Meran"]

Sal Entered too locateing the power generator soon there was light.
"Remember energy driling is pointless here. " she instructed pulling a mining cart into the mine and began heading too the bottom of the mine.
"I sugest that the two non organics be the ones to mine the bottom if the shaft. there may be gasses."

Finally reaching Demonsgate, man did he hate it here, last me, he and [member="Bryce Bantam"] almost ideas fighting Sith spawn.Good times. After landing, and making sure his ship as secure, he began make his way towards the mine, Werner everyone else was currently at. @Arin The Lost seems to be in control of things, but that [member="Blacktail"] woman scared him, clearly. [member="Singularity"] was cool by all means, but Nate wasn't really acquainted with the droid. Looking down at his newfound companions, he saved and called out. "Hello, not too controversial if I come on down?"

[member="Kami Meran"]
[member="Salllkar volling"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom