Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week Long LOA

Alrighty ladies and gents, I'm going to be taking a weeklong LOA to attend a church service project that allows me to help answer the prayers of many people by aiding in reconstructing homes. So, I'll be working about eight hours a day and will have absolutely no time in between to even post. I'm leaving Saturday (June 14) and will be back on the 21st. Until then, the following active characters of mine will be unable to make posts, members I'm rolepalying with shall be tagged with the corresponding character(s).

[member="Darth Arcis"] - [member="Darth Vulcanus"]
[member="Davin"] - N/A
[member="Lok Jorunn"] - [member="Hasjo Hallu"], [member="Rhiari Lorr"], [member="Rasu Gan"], [member="Farnyr"]
[member="Jedediah Bagely"] - [member="Aaralyn Deltain"], [member="Antares Windu"], [member="Kara Cabor"], [member="Maria Zambrano"]

Thanks for taking the time to read! Wish me luck!

[member="Darth Vulcanus"], [member="Hasjo Hallu"], [member="Rhiari Lorr"], [member="Rasu Gan"], [member=Farnyr], [member="Aaralyn Deltain"], [member="Antares Windu"], [member="Kara Cabor"], [member="Maria Zambrano"]

Back from my LOA! I had a successful week in rebuilding the hardest house I've ever done, and I've never worked so hard in my life. For those of you who are interested, here's a list of things me and my little crew of 14 managed to do:
  • Redo Entire roof, two valleys included
  • Repaired collapsed floor in bedroom, installed AC unit and did Drywall ceilings
  • Did Drywall Ceiling in living room and master bedroom
  • Replaced carpet in living room and bedroom
  • Exterior framing
  • Painted the exterior
  • Built a fence for homeowner's dog
I'm proud to say I was a part of that project. I grew close to my sitemates and helped improve the lives of a pair of people who deserve it more than anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom