Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Weapons and Those that Wield Them

The winds were particularly harsh on this day, but Heinrich stood in place nonetheless. The gates to the Graywall had offered some protection from the cold bite of the air, but he could still feel it cut through the folds of his layered outfit. Today would not be a day to show weakness, for Heinrich would be meeting with representatives of Hades Corps in an effort to procure useful items for the Crusade. Being one of his position, Heinrich knew that he had to show strength to maintain legitimacy in the eyes of such businessmen. Such dealers of death would want to know that their business would be met in kind by valid payment, and he wasn't about to give them any doubts.

As he waited for his guests to approach the gate, Heinrich took a moment to think on the recent weeks of the Crusade. Most of their forces had recently been deployed to Korriban in an effort to cleanse the planet, and Heinrich had to settle for working at his desk. It pained him to not be able to fight beside his fellow crusaders, but the task of maintaining the logistics of the Crusade's military was just as important as any battlefield. If it weren't for his work maintaining their supply lines, the battle to free the Tingel Arm would come to a halt.

He could sense the shifting movements of the Force, signaling the arrival of their guests. Heinrich turned toward the guards that stood patiently at his sides, his face as calm as ever.

"Our guests have arrived. Remember what I said earlier; they may not seem our sort, but they are willing to assist us nonetheless. As such, you are to act as usual. Nothing happens unless they fire first."

It wasn't that he didn't want to trust these individuals, but in a galaxy such as this, one could never be too careful.

Last edited:
Ty sibo or Lockdown as hes known now after his escape of the neather and the battle that took place there would walk to the group with him, a small group of Jackles acting as bodyguards. to the non force sensitive he would just seem like a droid that looks like it was based off a human skeleton as he made his way to the meeting wearing a leather jacket green undershirt dark colored cargo pants and combat boots his gunmetal form shining in the daylight. however any one force sensitive would get a much more forboding feeling about him. like a plauge carried by the force death clings to him he feels darker than most sith almost like a old old evil ties him to this world its just wrong.

as the jackles spread out in a simi circle taking up positions around him He would look twords Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust "My forces have brought your shipment of the D16 slugthrowers and armored body gloves you requested. as for payment I ask for something else.....I wish to join you in your crusade against all things sith and mabie in doing so it will free me of my curse."

Heinrich wasn't sure what to expect from Omni Lockdown Omni Lockdown , but he wasn't expecting one that had been touched by Omni. Beyond the mechanical visage, Heinrich could sense something else. The touch of the Bogan was emanating from the death merchant in the most unnatural of ways. It was, in truth, unlike anything he had experienced before.

Lockdown's proposition caught Heinrich off guard for a moment. How could one so tainted by the darkness have a desire to join their holy cause? Heinrich took a moment to mull it over as he spoke.

"The delivery has been made even quicker than we had hoped. I see there is a reason why your company has its reputation. As for your offer..."

He took a moment to look Lockdown up and down, searching for any sign of insincerity. Strangely... he found none.

"I am open to exploring the possibility. I will need to know more of your situation, however, if I am to convince Lord Grayson to bring you into the fold. Tell me about this curse, and how we may be able to free you from it."

Perhaps this unexpected offer would be a boon to the Crusade, but Heinrich had to be sure.

Ty stood a little straighter as he was asked about his situation when it came to the curse. "Well hope you have a lot of time becuase its a long story."
Ty would start at the begining informing him of when he was conscripted into the military as a young man for stealing before serving his planetary defense force from the Von invading his planet to his first official death at the hands of freindly fire that sucked him out into space. He would then go into the circomstance that led him to getting the curse. the group he was working for after being dead for 20 years at that time brought him back by making a deal with Aboleth making him her defacto champion. he explained that during his second life he worked as a assassin for this group before wising up and pinning the systems various people against them to fight one final fight against the enemy forces but dieing in the process. he then states what happened 200 years later and hes working for tacitis and the early Eteranl empire before working for Ingrid herself and he attempted to distory them by aiding the shadow empire but that failed leading to his third death...

"no matter how many times i die i keep coming back unable to finally rest and istead keep living Imortality is not a blessing but a curse....and as for why i want to join outside of getting help with this curse, I want to redeem myself and kill those sith along side you."

Heinrich took in each and every word from the newcomer. Admittedly, he found it hard to swallow. After all, how could one that sought such redemption be so steeped in the taint of the Bogan? It was almost enough to make him mentally stumble...

And yet, he endured.

"Death is a natural part of the Force. It is truly a crime that you should be robbed of such peace."

He took a moment, mulling over the implications of the stranger's predicament. Could he, in good conscience, welcome such an individual into the fold? His beliefs would say no... but his instincts indicated otherwise.

After all, what did it mean to serve the Ashla, if not to save those from the Bogan that couldn't save themselves?

He took a moment, taking another opportunity to look the stranger up and down.

"Would you honor me your presence in my office?"

The guards seemed uncertain. Heinrich quelled their diligence with a simple hand motion.

"Your security forces would have to remain outside the walls. I'm sure you understand. Security is a top priority here. But I give you my word, not only as a Jedi, but as another individual, you are safe in our walls."

He didn't mean it as an offense, but rather a test of this stranger's dedication to the cause. Whatever their motives, he had to be sure that trust could be returned...

"Would you honor me your presence in my office?"
lockdown nodded Adjusting the jacket and looking back to his security detail upon the request that they stay outside the walls. Silently lockdown looked back to them out of the corner of his eye. "Return to the ship, and alert the others that Im safe I dont need frank or Nix fireing off Dragons breath missles if they fear ive been captured." Lockdown said to his units threw telepathy remaining silent.

when one of them spoke up verbally to protest lockdown sighed in mild annoyance. "Sir with all do respect this idea of theirs to meet without a security detail is a bad idea." Lockdown chuckled half heartedly. before speaking to them verbally "Did it ever occur to you that I only agreed to have you join me because my son and Frank deemed it good experience for you lot? I don't need your protection." one of lockdown's eyes darkened like it was being swallowed by a black hole no light could escape from. before it expanded into a small back hellfire flame as he extended his hand to the side as a ripping sound could be heard as lockdown demonstrated to Heinrich that he was capable of ripping the fabric of reality to create a portal threw realspace into the neather and back into realspace as a way to teleport.

"Leave us ill return to the ship when our meeting is concluded." the units nodded heading threw the rip in reality making their way back to the ship, when Lockdown could no longer feel their presence near and instead on the ship he closed the portal the blackish flame on his face dissipating as the portal closed.

"let us head to your office then Mr. Faust."

Last edited:
Heinrich eyed he tear in reality with curious precision, trying to understand the nature of the rupture. He knew little of the Nether, but the nature of the tear in the fabric of realspace was unmistakable. It almost seemed to be a threat... perhaps it was. Or perhaps only an establishment of skill. It was no matter, Heinrich simply gave a respectful nod in return.

"It's a fascinating skill you have. Perhaps we may be able to put it to use. If you would be so kind as to follow me."

He started for the interior of the Graywall, the guards maintaining their positions as he walked through. They wouldn't fire upon the newcomer unless instructed, and Heinrich had no reason to believe that it would be necessary. Regardless, he was unsure that their rounds would even affect the stranger, as it was clear that their power was beyond convention.

As they made their way to the inner parts of the Graywall, Heinrich took a moment to attempt greater insight into the plight of his new guest.

"So it is through the darkness that you have been cursed. I must ask, what brings you to believe that we may be of service?"

It was, admittedly, a rhetorical question. In Heinrich's heart, he knew that the Crusade were the most devoted of the champions of the light, but that being said, he was anxious to hear the response. Depending on said response, he would better understand the validity of this individual's conviction in their words.

Ty would think about the question for a short while before responding. "For all I've seen for all I've done for all ive become. you could have at any point shot on site killed me for any of my actions thus far yet you didnt you showed instrist of helping dispite what stands before you breakes multiple laws of nature. In short I chose your people to assist because your people are the best fit for the task you wont attempt to control that which cursed me for your own gains. your crusade is to rid the world of that which rots it to the core. And with my knowledge as a force entity at this point your people are strong enough to succed, I wont lie to you though such a venture will come at a heavy toll. But ill be free of my curse and allowed to finally be free of this prison and allowed to pass on."

turning to Faust Ty looks at him with his mechanical eyes. "Ive lived a long and troubled life child, ive seen empires crumble and wars were whole planets rise up to fight a common enemy, Ive seen the birth of life and the distruction of others and ive seen the danger the darkness posseses but ive also seen hope and unlike everything else hope can never be killed just injured. this is why i chose you your people are my hope that you can finally change the galaxy and end this blight on it."

Heinrich thought on the statements of Omni Lockdown Omni Lockdown as they made their way to his office within the Graywall. The words rang true, and Heinrich found himself feeling a strong sympathy for this new acquaintance. He took his place at his desk as they entered the office, motioning toward the chair across from him; a silent invitation for the newcomer to sit.

"You have clearly done your homework, which is commendable. I agree that we would likely be the best to assist you in such an endeavor. I have no doubt that the road will be long, and wrought with danger."

A brief pause.

"That being said, I can think of no nobler of a cause. To dissolve the darkness is what makes us who we are. If that means we must face down evil incarnate, then so be it."

He thought on the entity's words, taking a moment to commune with Ashla before he continued.

"You have indeed lived a long life, and have seen many things. I must admit, your insight will be welcome among the Crusade."

His gaze met that of the stranger as he leaned back in his chair.

"I must warn you, it will take some... adjustment, for some of our more devoted members. Not everyone has such foresight. Rest assured, however, should you prove your words through action, they will see the truth for what it is. I have no doubt that we will be able to help the others within the Crusade to understand your plight. After all, death is a natural part of life, and we exist to support that natural order."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom