Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Will Not Forgive

Unfortunately a lot of people do not like the SJO, so the FO and other factions want to destroy it very quickly, note i was in the Skirmish thread of this and was wondering what is to come about of it?

[member="James Mathison"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

It is not me that you would need to ask sorry, Ash.

Direct your request to either the Faction Owner of the First Order, the author of this thread or that of the Silver Jedi Order.

I'm just a member here in the FO :p

Kurenai don't, seeing Star Killer base destroy several planets tends to make you not like certain people, but becoming a turn coat is (though not in anyway becomeing a good guy) it is also ment to be part of her personal story.

[member="Rolf Amsel"]

[member="Darth Metus"]

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
TBF [member="Darth Carnifex"] and [member="Irina Volkov"], [member="Kurenai Yumi"] 's character is 863 years old. So she did probably see the destruction of the Hosnian system. Or at the very least the ramifications of Starkiller Base's use.

skin, bone, and arrogance
f7d23f92c46815f12bcbd0fc9fc85add.png

So can I sight up as a FO ally?/ possbile go rouge in the middle of the invasion? If so I will remove Asheda and replace her with this character, as this character is more powerful and would actually stand up in battle.

[member="Rolf Amsel"]

I am going to throw my hand in with the Silver Jedi Order, should they choose to accept my support and have room for one more Ally here.

Naturally this will mean I will be fighting on both sides as I too play [member="Caehl Ren"].

I'm not entirely sure what that would mean in terms of affecting any potential judgement over the end-game results but there it is.

Is this even allowed?

My offer is there and with it will come consequences no doubt of which will spark a most interesting story In-Character both for Veiere and quite possibly the Minor Jedi Faction we have going too.

Veiere Arenais said:
I'm not entirely sure what that would mean in terms of affecting any potential judgement over the end-game results but there it is. Is this even allowed?

It is allowed. Plenty of people have chars on both sides in an invasion. No need to worry. Just don't meta and you're cool. :)

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Kruel Zing

Heard people were gunning for my boy Veiere so just had to bring this character back one more time.

Sign me up as a Silver Jedi ally.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom