Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private We Want Dis

Willow and Ivy were settled in for some relaxation over tea. It was the afternoon and they almost felt as though they needed a nap. It was another hot, dry day and although they were well used to such a climate, that didn't mean that it made them less sleepy.

Their balcony was open, letting in what little breeze could be found. And while today was a day off for the twins, they had decided to not venture out into the market this time. Going out too much was never a good thing. Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure was keeping an eye on them and even he deserved a day to relax.

So Willow and Ivy sat back on their large sofa, cradling tea in their hands. Instead of watching holomovies or reading they had decided to meditate. The Force moved around like an intricate series of webs, sometimes attaching to others, connecting them, or it would simply move around them. Some strands of the webs were thick, while others were the width of a hair. Each displayed a variety of colours that they either attributed to someone's mood, or as a way to describe their character. It was mesmerizing to watch the webs move and the twins took to it like people took to watching the ocean waves. It was calming.

~Do you see that, Ivy?~ Something strange had caught Willow's eye, like a small shadow, but different.

~What is it?"

~I don't know. But it seems just as curious about us...~

Whatever it was, the twins watched Dis Dis very carefully and curiously.

• Love
Reactions: Dis
Dis the Shadow(cat)
Shadowcat, explorer and wanderer; Owner of the Cat’s Paw; Member of the Greystone Mercantile
757nR5d.png
Equipment: N/A
Tag: Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy
x6D4WMI.png
Lately, Dis has been trying to gain more and more acquaintance and experience. So far, it has typically done all this in Sith space, because of alchemy and sorcery, but now was the time to make acquaintances elsewhere. This is how it got to this planet, where it watched the huge market, the bustling mortals. It all seemed interesting and impressed the Shadowcat.

As “walked” around the area, sensed one, that is, two rather strong aura, so followed this “trail”. So arrived at Willow’s and Ivy's apartment, where it found the two girls. When Dis was already inside the apartment – in invisibly and of course immaterial form – the Shadowcat looked around there as well. Soon found the source of the auras, here it could see how bright they were, and the Shadow was sure that the girls were Force Sensitive, possibly users. But there was something strange about them. Before, Dis had never seen Siamese twins before.

So Dis watched them for quite a few minutes until it noticed that both girls were looking at him. It knew it was still invisible, so the Shadowcat tilted it head sideways with interest. Sharpened its ears and only the end of its tail moved. The shadows around it followed Dis movement, and with the snow-white, iris-free eyes blinked one or two. At the moment, it looked like a lynx-sized cat-shaped shadow.

~ Do you see me? How? ~ asked telepathically to both of them, conveying interest and curiosity to the girls. It was a very unusual one for the Shadowcat.

gU6KoIz.png

Dis Dis moved very subtly, it was almost easy to miss. But Willow and Ivy's mind's eyes were well trained onto the strange shadow creature that was inside of their suite.

~Yes, we see you.~

~As to how, well it could be our connection to the Force.~

~Not many see as we do. Or at least not in the same way that we do.~

~Where do you come from?~

It was probably strange for anyone to see the two girls, sitting on the couch with their eyes transfixed on a spot as though they were frozen in place. Right now they had very little thoughts on the outside world. Instead they were merely focused on the strange cat-like creature in front of them.

• Love
Dis the Shadow(cat)
Shadowcat, explorer and wanderer; Owner of the Cat’s Paw; Member of the Greystone Mercantile
757nR5d.png
x6D4WMI.png
Dis didn’t have to wait long to get an answer to its question because both girls answered the Shadowcat’s answer firmly. Telepathically! Found all of this quite interesting, as they said, they also see things that others don’t usually.

~ No, not because of the Force, by default Force Users don't see if I don't want to. ~

Explained, and that was true, because it had met such people more than once, who had not seen Dis until the Shadowcat hadn’t shown itself. So, on the other hand, they really had the opportunity to see things differently.

~ How do you mean not many see as you do? Or at least not in the same way that you do? ~ curiously repeated the girls' question, asking both of them all.

On the question Dis was given, thought for a moment how much it had to say about it. But since it wasn’t much possible to misuse this information and wanted to make friends, the Shadowcat decided to respond willingly to the girls.

~ I’m from the Netherworld, but I’m neither a demon nor dead. ~ supplemented the end with this important information.

gU6KoIz.png

~We don't really know. We just know that we are different.~

~We see connections through webs. We're not sure how others do. And with the two of us, there is added strength.~

It was hard to explain how they saw things differently than other people. It was difficult for them to explain how connected the two of them were. They couldn't fathom being alone or without the other. And they didn't know how it was that other people lived without such a connection to someone.

Upon hearing that Dis Dis was from the Netherworld, the twins tilted their heads to the side. This was highly unusual for them. ~The Netherworld? We have never met someone from there before.~

~What brings you here to real space?~

• Love
Dis the Shadow(cat)
757nR5d.png
x6D4WMI.png
Dis found it very interesting that even the girls didn’t know why they were able to see something that others didn’t. The Shadowcat nodded firmly at the girls' words. The shadows that were around them and made Dis, follow they movement. They was actually even wondering what it might be, but it seemed pretty special to the Shadow. They hadn't read much like this before.

~ You are interesting! ~ the Shadowcat finally said that. ~ Webs? You mean rifts? ~

Dis hadn’t heard the term web before, so they didn’t know exactly what the girls were thinking. Their tail moved back and forth with interest and watched them two interlocutors curiously. Ever since the Shadowcat has travelled into the world of mortals, they has not met many times with people who have known someone from the Netherworld. They wasn’t really surprised by this, not many things come from here besides demons.

~ Yes, the Netherworld, although I was “born” here in the Realspace. Curiosity; the world of the mortals or organics is interesting. There are a lot of interesting things and people here. I like to collect all sorts of things from which I build or make different objects. And of course, you can learn a lot here. ~

They paused for a moment, tilted their head to the side, and, like cats, blinked lazily.

~ And you can also make friends. What do you work for? And what species do you belong to? You looked human on the outside, but I’ve never seen merging people before. ~ they asked their questions.

//OOC: The “they” is plural in the text. //
gU6KoIz.png

~Rifts? No...more like strings that flow from everyone, connecting some people together.~

~We've come across a rift before, and that's more like a rippling wall, like a fluid barrier~

Willow and Ivy continued to watch Dis Dis with fascination. He was intriguing and they wanted to reach out and touch him to see what he felt like. But of course they didn't make a move to do so.

~We are human, but twins. Twins that didn't split apart like most do.~

~We've always been together and separating us would bring death.~

~So we avoid it wherever possible. Broka keeps us safe. We work for him, his Hutt Republic and the Black Sun.~

~Do you work for anyone?~

• Love
Dis the Shadow(cat)
757nR5d.png
x6D4WMI.png
Dis moments later received an answer from the girls to their question. They had a really interesting approach to everything. They had already experienced that there were ripples in the Force around everyone, but they hadn’t really heard the term as a “web” yet. They learn something new in the world of mortals every day.

~ Oh, I see! I’ve called it a “wave” so far because it’s like it’s ruffling in the Force. ~ explained to the girls..

To mention the rift, they sharpened their ears even more; there were not so many general things that anyone could meet them. Or was it harder to recognize it? Nevertheless, when they mention this, the Shadowcat conveyed interest to the girls. And they soon received an answer from them that people are just growing up. When separation and their death were mentioned, Dis conveyed sadness to them.

~ I'm sorry this is not possible. I've never heard of Broka, Hutt Republic or Black Sun. ~ they said. ~ Yes! I work for Greystone as a lot of members of my species. But I also have my own business that belongs to Greystone. ~

Dis told them very enthusiastically and with that feeling. Then finally remained silent, tilting their head to the side again.

~ I'm Dis, what's your name? ~ they asked curiously.

gU6KoIz.png

~Some are like that, but mostly we see webs. Some are different colours too. It's really pretty at times.~

They listened as Dis Dis further explained what he saw. Willow and Ivy loved watching him move and he reminded them somewhat of their looong cat Moon. Maybe it was because of his ears...

~What is Greystone? We haven't heard of it. Is it a syndicate in the Netherworld? What business do you have?~ They were quite puzzled about him.

~Oh, nice to meet you Dis. My name is Willow, and this is Ivy.~ They had no surnames that they knew of. Not even looking back on their past revealed them. Maybe one day they'd make one up for themselves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Dis the Shadow(cat)
757nR5d.png
x6D4WMI.png
They nodded in response that they understood, and the shadows moved with them, following their movement. They prefer to see bright auras so they know who the Force Sensitive or User was. And yes, they tend to be different colors depending on whom, what affiliation they were in the Force.

~ Yes, we see it similarly, I like to watch different colours. Yours are beautifully bright, brightly colored, bluish, and silvery, and the two seem to be completely blended together. ~

They explained, then tilted their head slightly to the side after the girls' words. The word syndicate was what was weird for Dis. Of course, they knew the meaning of the word, they just never met it about Greystone.

~ Actually, yes, but not only in the Netherworld, the Greystone building can keep moving, it always pops up elsewhere, in the Netherworld, or here in Realspace! ~ explained enthusiastically and also conveyed these feelings. ~ The Cat’s Paw is the name of my business, I work for Greystone. I go to Realspace, collect discarded things that no one else needs, we rebuild them with the others. We restore, create special plants and animals. The Phigu is also our development. In addition, we carry out excavations and collect relics. We make all kinds of special items, things, or contracts and collect favours. Barter trade. ~

Dis and their people were pretty much involved, but they loved doing it.

gU6KoIz.png

Willow and Ivy held eachother's hand. "Yes, we're blended together."

"Hopefully for always." Only death would separate them, or if their visions were realized, some scientists would separate them. That in and of itself would bring death.

Death for Willow...

Yet they gave their full attention to Dis Dis , smiling as they were told of his company. It was unlike anything they've heard of before.

"That sounds neat! Do you collect discarded people too?"

• Love
Dis the Shadow(cat)
757nR5d.png
x6D4WMI.png
For the word “always,” the Shodowcat tilted their head to the side and blinked questioningly. They knew that the subject of death among mortals was taboo, so they preferred not to ask what would happen to the other if one died. Dis actually thought that because of this level of symbiosis, they might die at once. They crumpled the shadow fur for a moment; didn’t want to think about sad things, that day was too good for that.

The next question was interesting, Dis had never thought of anything like it before. They were not one who just occupied the bodies of others. They usually asked permission for all of this, or used the bodies of people who were dead or just brain dead. By being a pacifist, Shadowcat was a believer in total symbiosis. They shook their head, the shadows following their movement even now.

~ No, I haven't thought of that before. On the other hand, I tend to bring gifts to sad people to make them feel better. I am not omnipotent, but I will do what I can. And so I can meet a lot of people and make friends too. ~ they explained enthusiastically as they conveyed these feelings to the twins.

Dis paused for a few moments, then asked another question.

~ Or shouldn't I do that? ~ they asked curiously.

gU6KoIz.png

~We were discarded once.~

~And a kind lady found us. She looked after us for a while.~

~Until she was killed by a warlord. But Broka took care of him.~

~Yes, we aren't discarded anymore. We are valued.~

Willow reached out with her hand, wanting to touch Dis Dis and see what he felt like. ~We'll be your friend, if you'll have us.~

• Love
Dis the Shadow(cat)
757nR5d.png
x6D4WMI.png
Dis listened sadly to the girls' story of how much horror had happened to them. They conveyed grief and compassion to them and nodded slowly. But they were much more enthusiastic by the time she said they would be happy to be friends with the Shadowcat.

~ I’m sorry your life has been so sad, but it’s good that you’re important now. And yes! I love to find new friends! ~ they “said” enthusiastically and also conveyed feelings.

They didn't move when Willow reached out to touch them. The Shadowcat knew what the effect would be. She simply reached across the Shadow, for Dis was in vain in a visible state, they were completely immaterial. So they could not be touched, this was the disadvantage of this form, they could not affect the physical world. True, in return they are harder to hurt.

~ We, the Shadows weren’t discarded… but we are already orphans. Our creator, Darth Prospero… or in his other name Adrian Vandiir, died shortly after he created us. He could no longer see what had become of us, and he could not do it now.~ they explained to the girls.

gU6KoIz.png

Willow had expected her hand to pass right through Dis Dis , and it did. However there was a slight tingling feeling that came along with it, causing her to smile. She encouraged Ivy to do the same, of which her sister obliged. As expected, her hand passed through Dis, but was also given the same tingling feeling.

~But couldn't you find him in the Netherworld? Death can't really mean much if you pass through both planes of existence. Isn't that so?~

It made sense to her at least. Though both twins were super happy to have Dis accept their friendship. Surely the shadowcat didn't mind their limitations. And surely Broka wouldn't mind either. Their bodyguard Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure would probably see find it strange that they were talking to thin air, as more than likely Dis wouldn't be visible to him.

• Love
Dis the Shadow(cat)
757nR5d.png
x6D4WMI.png
Yes, in the present situation, only the twins could see Dis thanks to their ability, but if necessary, they could appear to anyone. However, it also meant only an immaterial form; it was only in the Netherworld that the Shadowcat was able to take their material form.

But luckily they were able to communicate telepathically, though if they spoke to them out loud, they could also respond to it. But it was easier for them, even during the possession, telepathy was more comfortable for them. They shook their head at the question, the shadows following their movement.

~ This is basically the case, yes! But the Creator's soul was torn when he died. The Chosen… Ingrid L’lerim tries to put together the Creator’s soul, but she hasn’t succeeded yet. In this state, the Creator does not perceive anything. ~

Now their "voice" was emotionless and neutral, there was no grief in it, at most a little curiosity and interest. Dis didn't know if the girls were familiar with the names of the two people they said or not.

gU6KoIz.png

Ingrid they knew, and the expressions on their faces proved as much.

~We know Ingrid. She was there with us on the Ghost ship.~

~Yes, we went there and tried to have everyone rescued, but it didn't work. Even Ingrid couldn't save them.~

~She's very powerful, but isn't capable of everything.~

~But one day she might succeed. When her own focus isn't as split as his soul.~

~That is why she fails.~

It made perfect sense to the twins. They knew little of love and marriage. Such experiences were never ones that they could enjoy. Dis Dis could be the same way.

• Love
Dis the Shadow(cat)
757nR5d.png
x6D4WMI.png
Yes, Dis really didn’t understand much about the relationships, but not about the emotions either, they just saw that the Creator and Chosen were feeling good together and the woman was infinitely sad since the man’s death. For Shadowcat, gender was also weird. A lot of Shadow thought of themselves as neutral, so did Dis too. So because of that, the attachment was also unusual for them, not to mention the other things.

~ I don’t know her or the Creator, I just saw them together. So I can't take a stand on the issue. ~ said this still in complete neutrality.

They were not so interested in them; and what was a matter of death, for Dis, it’s really an ordinary thing. However, it did not escape their attention that the twins were not the first to mention a ship. They hadn't known anything about it until now, but it was now of interest to them. It can probably be interesting as it has been mentioned several times.

~ What is this much mentioned ship? What happened there? ~ they asked curiously and also conveyed this feeling.

They hoped to get an answer.

gU6KoIz.png

~The Ghost ship belonged to the Emperor.~

~But there was a rip that the ship was caught in. That rip trapped most into another dimension.~

~Yes. The Emperor and everyone on board were trapped.~

~A group of us came to try to save them.~

~But we couldn't. The ship was set to explode. Someone betrayed him. The Emperor saved who he could by warning us.~

~Only those that encountered the ghost ship survived.~ Willow tilted her head to the side a little as a thought occured to her. ~Have you seen the Emperor in the Netherworld Dis Dis ?~

• Love
Dis the Shadow(cat)
757nR5d.png
x6D4WMI.png
Dis tilted their head to the side to listen to the girls' tale, which sounded very interesting. Emperor, an another, alien dimension that is not Netherworld. They are sure this story would interest @ Kal as well. The next time they meet him, they will tell him; Dis will surely be curious. Or at least the Shadowcat hoped based on how well they knew their own Shadow peer.

~ Oh, that's quite interesting! ~ they “said” all this telepathically and conveyed curiosity, enthusiasm to the twins.

However, they were a little in trouble with the question, as they did not know which emperor it was, which one. Even now, many of them have died recently because there were empires in many worlds. That's why they finally shook their head.

~ Netherworld is huge, not even I have been everywhere. I have not met anyone who has called himself an Emperor. But I can ask my friends if you want. ~ they explained enthusiastically.

Dis waited here for an answer, and then they had another question.

~ Which Emperor is it exactly? He may not be in the Netherworld because his soul is stuck in the dimension where he died. ~

gU6KoIz.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom