Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private We really need a Holiday!

header1.png

Wearing: <wink>
Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

Isidor took the now empty plates into the galley and put them in the sink. He stole another few glances at Cass. His heart fit to burst with love and admiration. The suggestion of turning in with the bubbly and a Holo Film sounded like an excellent idea. The Ubese did enjoy cheesy films, he had many of them, so he took a few moments to delay just a bit to clear up the mess he made and to shut the ramp for the night before heading to the bedroom. Waking up to a panicking Gull is never fun.

It felt nice to get into bed, his hair was dry enough to not soak the pillows, he picked the cheesiest film he could find and put it on. The plot was a Rom-Com with very corny acting and a predictable plot. But despite this, the film was a good one and they finished the bubbly as they watched. The bottle is now upside down in the box it was placed in.

Being messaged, felt even better and not only did he feel good, but he also smelt good too. He returned the favour and made sure he made Cass feel relaxed and his hands only went where they were allowed to go. The night drew in and sleep took over and they fell into a deep sleep. Isidor thankfully didn't snore this night.

The next morning Isidor awoke and it took him a few minutes to realise that he was here and not elsewhere. His hair was now snarled up into a mess of tangles and static. Even more pleasant than the morning was Cass with breakfast, it smelt divine. There was the smell of burning in the air, but he didn't mind that.

<"Thank you, Cass,"> He grinned tucking into the food, saving the muffins for last. As soon as he was done he looked her up and down. Her nighty was gorgeous, but Isidor wanted to see her Summer Dress too. He wanted her to see more than the Beach, yet he did have a concern about the reactions of other Ubese. But, he can smooth things over when it is necessary. Isidor finished up and set the plate to one side.

<"I would love to see that white dress of yours too. If anything goes sideways, I'll step in."> Isidor says finally, giving Cass a reassuring smile.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

header1.png
Equipped: Holiday clothes, rebreather lozenges
Ship: Parting Gift
NPCs: Crew of the Midnight Kyber

Tag: Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene
Wearing this

"I'm still a pirate too you know! if anything goes sideways they had better run." Laughing she reached out and her lightsaber flew into her hand from across the room. "Don't worry, I am just playing, not going to hurt anyone."

She had made a promise to herself that on this holiday she would just be a normal girl, on holiday with her boyfriend, she not be starting anything, although it would make her more comfortable to find somewhere discreet to hide her saber in her dress, just in case. She was already packing a couple of credit chips, makeup, and half a tube of her lozenges. Ubese were near human, she wondered if without wearing a rebreather she might even pass for one.

"OK, give me half and hour whilst you finish my culinary masterpiece and I will go get dressed. White dress it is, have you ever seen me in white? It's quite striking with my other coloration. I don't usually wear it because it doesn't suit my image, so think yourself lucky." She disappeared off and there was noises and banging from the cockpit where Cass had set herself up a little dressing table on the dash as they weren't flying anywhere soon. She had tried to keep things tidy and respectable but Isidor would no longer have the illusion that her flawless images did not take work to achieve.

"Ouch!" She said "it's OK, it's OK, don't come in, women's stuff going in in here." She finished plucking her eyebrows then returned to the bedroom dressed up in her white dress, sunglasses and white hat. This would be first time Isidor had seen her dressed in something other than red and black. "I really hope you like it,"

"If you are finished eating would you like to get up, I love this look on you by the way,"
she took her glasses off and hitched her dress up, straddling him on the bed, the muscular chest and flyaway hair makes you look exceedingly rugged. She leaned down and kissed him on the forehead.

header1.png
Wearing: This and This

Isidor chuckled as he ate the last egg he knew she was joking, but still, he knew that when it comes down to it Cass means business. That being said, he finished up as Cass went to dress for the day, his ears straining to pick up on the noises. He winced at her small sharp ouch. As soon as the reassurance came, he relaxed.

Next, he devoured the muffins, they were superb. Placing the plate next to the bed, he felt reluctant to get out of bed, but he
needed to deal with the mass of hair he is currently sporting. Bed hair is an uphill fight with mats, tangles and overall defyingly odd fluffy bits. He has very curly bangs at the moment, which are pointing to the left.

Well, he needed to look presentable so he got to work brushing it back and silently yelled as he hit a particularly stubborn knot, which took a while to untangle, after a few minutes to half an hour his hair looked ready to be put into a bun. But not yet, he needs to get clothes to wear, he could put his usual outfit back on, no, that's too formal. Isidor had a white shirt and light trousers to wear. Both to keep cool and to keep the sun off, dark skin burns as well.

Cass returned and her dress was stunning, she was stunning and he became aware that he was still in bed, he was going to get up but he stopped, his ears burning red as Cass gave him morning Kisses. He kissed her right on her nose before getting up and heading to the refresher to dress. Which lead him to a different question, should he put his hair up or leave it down? Weighing each option he ultimately decided to leave it down.

<"You look ravishing today."> Isidor complimented, as he lowered the ramp so they can leave.

They were now ready to begin their day.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

Cass almost skipped down the ramp and back our into the sand. "How far is it to the village?" She asked as she spun around, swinging her arms into the air before pulling her glasses down and looking over the rims. "Do you think I could have been a model if they were worried about me stealing all the cameras?" She smiled and pouted at him before they carried on walking. She didn't know what she had been so upset about last night.

"What currency do they take at this market? I am really interested in what I might buy" she had in her head the image of colourful souks with all sorts of strange things to buy. Uba IV wasn't exactly a tourist hot spot though, so it could just as easily been a soulless supermarket, but would Isidor bother dragging showing her that? Maybe, if the tableware was fine or they had some good quality flat packed furniture. She looked at Isidor and giggled a little to herself picturing him with pockets full of salt shakers, fighting over a flat pack table with his first mate.

"What do your crew think of me? I mean, I'm a pirate lord, so i might just cut out their tongues if they are rude about me, but my crew quite like you, Pix even suggest the three of us....well, you don't need to know what she suggested do you? in case you get too much of an ego on me."

Cass was in a fun mood this morning and was going to have try really hard not to get the two of them in trouble at the markets. She took Isidor's hand and led him up the path away from.the beach.

header1.png

<"It is not far from here and from the sky, it looks small, but it is a decent size once you get nearer to it."> He replies pocketing some credits of his own, <"They take credits."> He adds after a while, seeing as a currency may have been a concern, who knows they may get Clone Wars era credits as change, that was always interesting. Once they arrived, it was a covered bazaar market and the buzz of merchants and customers gave it an ambient air. Few people noticed them arrive.

The stalls were covered with wares, from Crafts to spices and even fish and everything in between. It was exactly what Cass envisioned it to be. Some things have changed since he last came here, there wasn't a stall with geodes anymore, Isidor reckoned they moved to one of the larger clan's markets instead.

For their supper, they will need fresh food and, it was lucky they chose this particular week. But there was so much to look at, the crop yields have been improving drastically, it's wonderful how 8 Centuries of perseverance and Clan unity can bear fruit. This clan was known as the Kyi, they are the second-largest clan, the largest was the Kahmen''a.

But they lived beyond the northern ridge, just east. But there were a few here trading today at least, they had very different textiles to any other Clan and he would pick a few out to buy along the way. He did enjoy shopping as it helped fellow Ubese.

As soon as he collected what he needed, he turned fully to Cass, she wondered how his crew viewed her, this was unexpected but Cass needn't worry, his crew thought she was a wonderful Pirate and when push came to shove she kept a level head.

<"My crew like you, they respect you, and they would gladly help you whenever you needed help."> All this was true, even if he never told them that he and Cass were an item, he reckoned they cottoned onto it by now. It was an "Open Secret", meaning everyone knew or found out but didn't say so.

As soon as Cass said Threesome, Isidor's brain went into the gutter and his ears flushed red, but he gave her the most devious smile, <"Is that so, Miss Gemini?"> He purred quietly in her ear, her good mood was contagious, which as far as he was concerned was a wonderful thing.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

"I'm glad you crew like me, I mean it wouldn't change anything, but it's nice to know isn't it." She walked into a bazaar selling exquisite looking native dresses, she flipped though the materials and felt the silks, they were lovely, she had been to enough of these places to know the prices on the card were just the starting point too. She wished she spoke Ubese, always get a better price if you can convince them you are a local. She approached the older looking man at the back holding two beautiful silken items. The man eyed her with suspicion, but he greeted her warmly, quoting a price a little higher than marked, nice try old man.

After a short back and forth she managed to get them for about 70% of the asking price, was it a good deal? Who knows, the credit belonged to some trader she cleared out anyway so she couldn't be too sad if she over paid.

"What do you think?" Cass enquired to Isidor, holding up the red version of the dress against her, the other one was teal in the same style. "Its not my usual style but I wanted something cute from here.

They left the bazaar and looked around some more, Cass felt a tug on her waist and grabbed the hand going for her credit pouch. "Not the girl you want to rob honey" the man whispered something about slitting her throat unless she paid up. She looked at him with a glint that made it clear that the poor man had made an error. "Its only because I am on a date that I haven't sliced you." She blew a little kiss and he backed away, dissapearing into the clouds. "Oh my god Izzie, it's really fun here isn't it?" She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into an alleyway kissing him passionately, a little death threat got her all excited. They kissed for a few minutes in the darkened alley, but Cass pulled away and smiled, maybe we keep it above the belt in public. She laughed hard and dragged him back out into the street. OK the kissing didn't make her less excited, but she was fine to carry on, she quickly checked whether Izzie was also ready to leave their privacy. Grinning at him, "walking a little funny their baby?" They both carried on.

"So what is the most impulsive thing you ever did?" She asked to him, flipping her hair back and raising her eyebrows in the direction of a small Chapel offering weddings to tourists. She drummed her fingers lightly on her chin, daring the man for his answer.

header1.png

Isidor and a vendor of exotic spices were locked in a bartering match using the refined sign language Ubeninal, this was to counter the fact the vendor, Charushh was as deaf as a lump of Beskar, and Isidor's voice can't get any louder than it was to make himself heard. They went back and forth, increasing and decreasing the prices as they crossed all the T's and dotted the lines, twice and went over everything at least three times. Finally, they arrived at an acceptable price.

The spices will be used for the fish this evening. Currency was exchanged, and he now had what he needed. Isidor stifled a laugh as he remembered Nikita had asked a particularly foul-tempered Ubese if he sleeps in his flowerbed and bathes his starfighter. It was funny, pretty awful but funny. Thankfully the guy found the funny side to it. It could have ended with fists, swords and blaster fire. It could have been an obscene mistranslation and an epithet.

Anyway, back to the marketplace, he needs to keep his wits about him, credits tend to vanish. He had clipped a few younglings gently in the ear for going through his pockets. Because he had to pay for more things and the fact he had some very prickly stuff too. Kids shouldn't be going through pockets, period.

Soon he looked around to Cass, she picked two very pretty dresses, even so, she'll look very radiant in them. As there was no more business to be had here, they made their way out, the smells now less prominent. The scenery was not spectacular, mostly hills and mountains and sand. The recovery wasn't total but it was beginning to become noticeable. He had noticed the attempted theft, but as Cass had it under control he let her deal with it. If it escalated he would chase the guy off. Cass was deadly and able to handle her own where necessary

Afterwards, he was asked about impulsive things he ever did, well he did many impulsive, the heat of the moment things his most brazen act of thievery was when he stole from his brother, he has his prize somewhere on his ship, even today he refuses to give it back. The temper tantrum was spectacular and scary. Isidor awaits the day Erion makes a bid to get it back.

<"I stole a lightsaber auxiliary from a Sith Lord."> He grinned in triumph at that. <"But I forgot why I did."> He added after a while.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

As they left the market behind, and entered the rolling fields, Cass looked excited and was enjoying her day out. She looked at Isidor and was conscious that he had ignored her subtle joke about being married, she wasn't asking him, she didn't even know if that was something she wanted, but the girlfriend in her wanted to know she was marriage material, even as a joke. No matter, one little slip up did not mean anything to her. Her boyfriend was perfect in every way, even the rough bits, and the silly habits and mannerisms just made him sweeter.

Wow she was feeling soppy, she needed to do something crazy. "Where are we going now? Did you bring a sword with you? No reason, just a little curious, do you ever wonder which of us would win in a fight? Feel free to say if its you. Or maybe we should find out?" She winked at him, it could be fun, she was teasing of course but would love to spar with him. She hadn't told him she was carrying her lightsaber in case he worried she would use it.

She skipped along in front of him before turning back and looking at him in the eyes. "Catch!" She shouted as she ran at him at full tilt before leaping in to his arms for a hug, this was all him, if he fell over he would have a Cass straddling him in the middle of the path. She loved this man and jusy wanted him to be hers in every way.

header1.png

<"Well a walk in the country is good, let's do that.">

They were now wandering into Sunflower fields. Their sunflowers were orange, they grew this way, and nothing they did could change that. 800 something years ago, you were lucky to see a weed. The planet was polluted beyond nature. The tribes were lucky to rebuild, some did disappear, most had to pick up the pieces and do the best they can, which included multiplying. Time healed the old wounds left behind. Well the physical ones, the psyche will need more time. He knew not to pick them, and he saw the big sign in the siding in Ubese:

<Please, do not pick the Sunflowers!>
They looked too beautiful to even dare, he fought his impulses back and refrain from grabbing a bunch. They took years to grow and they look better in the fields. he wasn't too quick to notice the wedding hints, he just didn't catch it. But there is time to think of it. He looked over his shoulder at Cass.

<"Yes I got my sword with me, but a holiday usually doesn't include sparring."> He replies after a moment. It is hard to say who would win. They should set a date to do so, a spar date. That's going in his list of words he made up.

He did garner a closer look at a very vibrant flower, he only got a split second warning before catching Cass as she leapt at him, he caught her but the momentum knocked him over onto the path, dust swirling from where they landed, Isidor lay there content at everything. Especially Cass his beloved.

<"Oomph."> He grunted gently.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

Cass laughed as the pair collapsed in a heap on the grounds, garnering a strange look from a passing merchant on his way to the market. She sat on his chest for a moment thinking. "I think it would be a good fight, I'm faster than you, I think, but you are a wildcard. Did you know the best way to beat a force user in combat is not to plan ahead too far? Seems like Izzie all over doesn't it?" She laughed and kissed him before climbing off. "Its one of the things that are so much fun about you, you are unpredictable." She had seen him fight, he knew how to handle himself well, as was fitting for the strapping pirate he was.

As Isidor stood and dusted himself off Cass sneezed, and her eyes started to water. "Yeah, can we move on a little bit before a blow up like a balloon and you have to explain why you are dating a hutt." Her chest was beginning to tighten and she had a look of distress on her face as she fished around in her bag looking for her injector. For a moment she panicked thinking that she had forgotten it, her heart was racing and she was beginning to struggle for breath. The reaction was progressing alarmingly quickly and she was beginning to hyperventilate, the low oxygen levels of the planet were making things worse as the rebreather lozenges weren't designed for this.

The she saw it glinting at the bottom of her bag, a small silver injector, she placed it on her skin as it hissed, injecting adrenaline into her bloodstream. She was still panicking but the adrenaline would kick in quickly. She looked at Isidor with tears steaming down her face smudging her usually flawless makeup. "Please take me somewhere else baby, I can't handle the flowers." Gone was the ballsy pirate throwing lust about and threatening people, Isidor was looking at a frightened girl, fighting for air wanting her boyfriend to protect her.

header1.png

Tag: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

The flowers danced in the light breeze, orange flowerheads pointing at the sun, as it moved so will the Sunflowers, and on the middle path, two lovebirds were busy having a good time. The Holiday is in full swing.

<"We'll have to see for ourselves who can beat who at a Sparring Match."> He quipped back as he got up from the path as Cass got off him. She sussed him out very quickly, he rarely thinks far in the future and likes to do things ad-hoc. <"You know me so well."> He adds with a grin.

After getting the dust out of his hair and he noticed her beginning to sneeze and wheeze, his alertness sharpened as she deteriorated and frantically searched for something. He rushed over scooped her up and quickly headed away from the sea of orange, he didn't know about the pollen, but he did put 2 and 2 together that she was having a serious reaction to it as he observed Cass's rapid deterioration in breathing.

He still contained his growing worry, he will not be any use if he too panicked. The feeling would just keep circulating in the ever-increasing feedback loop. His panic would begin to feed into hers and vice-versa. He needed to be calm for Cass and to help her in any way he could.

He sprinted with her in his arms to a far clearer area, the fields of orange behind them. He was worried about her as he stole concerned glances at her face, eyebrows furrowed in worry. He was keeping himself from panicking. Her pen thing seemed to be helping so that kept it at ease. But still, it was scary watching Cass gasp for air and because they are on Uba IV, something like this for any species that breathed type 1 atmosphere is dangerous.

They seem to be in a field of maize this time, the soft gold of wheat greeted them. This looked better, well duller but hopefully, it's not too bad. He slowed to a stop. They should be fine now, he hoped as he looked at Cass still worried about her.

<"We are in the maize fields now."> He says after a while, voice quiet.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

Cass was quiet for a few minutes, save for her raspy breath as her body tried to extract as much oxygen from the thin air and her lozenges as possible. After a little while he breathing slowed and became less noisy. "I am sorry," she wheezed as her breath returned. "I should have warned you.... about my..allergies" she was flush with embarrassment as she lay on the ground with Izzie next to her, she had her hands behind her head stretching out and she closed her eyes, trying to relax.

Another few minutes passed...

"note for the future, don't buy me flowers" she said more easily now. He medication had worked and she sat up, feeling very light headed but finally safe. "How embarrassing. Its my fault for not telling you, I am sorry I nearly spoiled our day by suffocating myself. Thank you for taking care of me." she leaned into him and cuddled him tightly before sitting and grabbing out a piece of fruit that she had pocketed from the market. She wondered if Isidor would realise she hadn't paid for the fruit and whether he would be mad at her. But she was hungry and it looked very tasty. Also, pirates.

"The maize field is pretty, I like it here. I am starting to wonder whether it would be the best place for us to raise our children. So what are our choices, bring them up on a pirate ship, bring them up on a planet where there mother can't breathe, or on a planet where their father can't breathe?" The grin that Isidor had fallen in love with had returned to her face as she toyed with him, very grateful for the hear and now.

header1.png

There was now a noticeable breeze, rippling the maize, like waves. No one noticed the wind until it ruffles hair, clothes or crops. When it is storm season it hits like a Bryn weapon. But that's not for another 2 months.

As Cass recovered, Isidor relaxed, he was very concerned for her wellbeing, he wasn't upset that she didn't tell him. Because he had no reason to. But all that mattered is that she was safe and that she wasn't dying, he was terrified she was going to die right then and there.

The silence stretched until it snapped with Cass finally speaking again, the crisis finally easing. She's going to be okay again.

<"It's alright, I'll remember not to."> He replied gently, not daring to move and spoil the moment. <"I was worried, very worried.">

He had noticed the fruit but said nothing as he too pilfered fruit from one of the stalls. Pirates are going to pirate. They cannot help themselves.

But then, his mind began to focus sharply on Cass's words. Every thought pinpointing with razor clarity, his ears began to go red, then his cheeks and then his face. He then quirked up an eyebrow. That was an interesting direction Cass had detoured to, at least the heavy atmosphere of the near-miss lifted.

It made him think, think harder than ever before if they could have children genetics is to be considered as he's never thought about compatibility before. There is a lot to consider. Then it was the different atmosphere requirements. Kids can't live on a ship forever, nor can they wear rebreathers forever either.

<"Not sure, never thought about it before and what brought this up?"> He asked, a small blush dusting his cheeks. He willed the blush to go away and it did.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

"Thank you for being my hero"

She kissed him gently on the shoulder and stayed leaning into him to talk. Resting her head and gently sighing at the afternoon light.

<"Not sure, never thought about it before and what brought this up?">

"I don't know, just thinking about things, talking about your family has got me thinking about my own." she laughed "I bet, even as a pirate I could do a better job being a parent than my parents did for me. They treated me like crap and then the moment I turned 18, out the door, you aren't good enough to live here. And I suppose being with you and feeling the way I do about you, I just wonder." she shook her head at herself "What HAVE you done to me Isidor Justene? Before we met I was never this person with anyone"

Cass kissed Isidor and finally stood up, but she was looking around her rather than walking away, the maize was around waist height at the moment, it was quiet, it was secluded. Cass had a wicked smile on her face as she looked at her boyfriend. She had already checked that humans and Ubese were genetically compatible, and she was in an extremely romantic mood.

"How about itself? One roll of the dice and see what happens?"

header1.png

<"As long as you are okay, that's what is important right now."> He says returning her kiss with one of his own.

He cared about Cass and will do all he can to be there and help her in her time of need. Before he met her was just reserved and had a very small capacity to focus and let anyone in. He's changed and he was happier for it. He has someone he loves and his stubbornly single-minded family can deal with it because he refused to listen to their nagging and Erion's vitriolic Xenophobia and angry tirades about Humans.

Gracious, it was that bad and to keep stability, Isidor had restrained himself to not hit his brother in the face. Only Petra, Imran and Murad thought of Cass in a positive light.

He winced at Cass's words, that was not a great experience for her at all, bad parents can be awful. He doesn't know all the details but he knew it was quite a rough patch in her life. All his thoughts focused on what she said next and his cheeks flushed red but amid his blushing, he began to wonder, the dice should be rolled because life is not linear. They will, after all, be only young once and time waits for no one and he in himself cannot stand to be away from Cass and his love for her is absolute. So he followed her into the maize the sheaves tickled in the light wind.

<"Well, let's give it a shot, no one's looking."> He practically purred into her ear.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

A little while later the pair found themselves lying in the middle of the maize field with a small clearing around them, it was eerie how quiet it was now, save for rustle of the wind over the tops of the grass. In the cool breeze and light of what they had done she felt no different and she made a quiet prayer to Ashla for the outcome she wanted. Why did she suddenly want it? Was it even that sudden? She nuzzled her head against her sleeping boyfriend as her gently dozed and she stroked his arm. "I want to tell you about my family Isidor, but its so hard. 17 years and I haven't mentioned it too a soul, all i want is for someone to know who I really am and still love me." she smiled, she was brave enough to board a damaged ship slowly falling out of orbit toward a firey destruction, but could only bring herself to say that little amount, and then when he was asleep. She would have to tell him one day she suspected, if this was as real as she believed it to be.

She flinched.... feeling something, then hearing it "Izzie, Izzie, get up! There is someone coming, we need to get our clothes." she heard someone call out in Ubese, "gaan weg van my land julle diewe! Ek sal jou skiet! dit is my eiendom!" she had picked up a few words, one was either thief or pirate, one was gun, maybe shoot? That last one was definitely property. Kark it, had someone spotted them going in to fields? Had they heard them? Her heart was racing, she felt so silly, she reached out her hand and her ligtsaber flew across the clearing towards her. She would not attack, but there was no was she was being gunned down by a farmer.

header1.png

The afterglow and the calmness of the area combined to allow Isidor to close his eyes. This has been one of the best bits of the holiday. They were passionate and full of love and it showed. He was so at ease that he felt safe to close his eyes. But he could still hear everything Cass said, and he loved every word she said

However, the peace did not last long as there was commotion brewing and he opened his eyes and sat up, alert. A farmer had noticed his crop was squished and that they were here unexpectantly and both Isidor and Cass were technically trespassing. So the calm air split with the shouts of a very unhappy local.

The dialect was different from his, that was for sure and many regions had their dialects, but it was similar to his that there is no room for misinterpretation. Which means everything needs to be dealt with carefully regardless. The farmer was extremely irate and was yelling that they are to get out of his field or he will shoot them both.

<"Cass, stay here. I can handle it."> Isidor signalled Cass to do nothing. They can get out of this without any trouble. Putting his trousers on he approached the angry local.

<"I said, get off my land!">

Isidor was calm, getting angry back will only make it worse and infuriate the farmer more. Usually, he enjoys escalating arguments, but now he decided to employ diplomacy because they deserved to have a peaceful holiday.

<"We can't say why we chose your crop to lie in, that is private."> He explained carefully omitting their earlier private passion from the reason they picked his field.

<"It took me 2 years to grow these here crops! You made a crop circle right in the middle, I could lose significant crop yield this year! Leave now or else!"> The farmer, Jarrad hissed pointing his weapon at Isidor.

<"We will just put the rifle down, there is no point in shedding blood, not at this time.">

After more back and forth Jarrad lowered his weapon, still angry but not wanting to blow their faces off anymore, Isidor's diplomacy worked as he signalled Cass to get dressed. They were going to get out of this with their brains intact and inside their skulls.

Jarrad put his rifle to the side waiting with thinly veiled impatience for them to leave.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

Cass stood and watched as Isidor dealt with the farmer, wearing nothing but her pants and her lightsaber in her hands, not her preferred fighting attire, but it unsurprisingly wasn't the first time, and in truth it likely wouldn't likely be the last. She grinned menacingly at the man, who looked her up and down, she couldn't care less. He was mostly interested in what Izzie had to anyway, apparently he hadn't been asleep and had heard the man. What else had her heard?

After a short conversation, Isidor waved her to stand down and she continued getting dressed. It wasn't long before they were done and making their exit silently from the maize. They walked in silence for a few dozen metres, like scolded teenagers. Then Cass burst out laughing and grabbed her man round the waist. "Oh my god, how ridiculous was that Izz? How romantic to get busted like that." she laughed some more then a realisation dawned on her "Did you notice, I didn't stab him, or invite him to join us." she put her hand on her chest demurely "Isidor Justene, I do believe I am growing up."

"So what is, what irrational and impulsive thing shall we do. I wonder what our crews are doing right now, will be a shame when we have to leave here. God's, imagine if I got pregnant and we had to tell them. The crew or your family? Pix would lose it.... oh, what is that?
she pointed across at a small farm with a stall out the front and what looked like a large still out the back, a home distillery, could be good for a couple of drinks, thought Cass to herself.

header1.png

He heard everything she said, but he will not pry if she doesn't wish to tell. Cass sounded so hurt by her experiences and he wasn't going to make them worse, he kept the Farmer in his sights as they left the maize, he felt like a scolded teenager, with both hands in the sweet cupboard and 3 hours late from the 7 pm curfew. It was awkward and he hoped the Farmer would not spread this to the villagers, gossip travels from Clan to Clan very quickly. Right now the thrill of doing something so naughty pushed the aftermath from his mind.

<"There is fun in getting caught."> He cackled once they are far enough away.

Isidor thought of many scenarios where he tells his family, each time with a bad outcome. But he would sweet-talk his mother into accepting Cass but Erion would rebuke him at every turn. So that may be a thing he won't do or will bring up much later. He hated family schisms, he was privy to one when there was another fight over who gets Murad, Jedi or Sith. Murad went with Jedi, Isidor frowned, the stupidity of it all. But he refused to dwell on it. Murad broke away and now is somewhere out in Wild Space.

Homebrew alcohol is better than store made, it has a unique taste and he thought about doing a bit of sampling once he saw it. They left it there unmanned and just ripe for two Pirates to help themselves. He peered around making sure no surprises are awaiting them and sidestepped to the distillery, slowly but surely and picked up a bottle and popped the cork lid and took a swig.

Okay, that's sharp, he took another swig. He'll be taking 10 of these.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

"Oh wow Izzie, this stuff is good isn't it, why would they leave it unguarded, even if I wasn't some kleptomaniac hussy, I would be having this stuff away. It wastes a little like those sunflowers smelled, before the whole, you know Yurk!! cough cough, help me Izzie" She laughed, even if it was sunflower gin, it was the pollen that was the problem, and this stuff tasted beautiful. She helped herself to a glass bottle before seeing a tin market "honesty tin" but written in Ubese. she knew enough to guess what it was. "Well that just isn't fair on us now is it?" its like they want us to take it or something, she peered inside and there was a couple of rolled up paper notes, barely enough to make it worth it. "you know what, my payment for this lovely gin, is to not steal what they already have" she cackled with pleasure, today was fun if you discounted the near death experience.

She poured a large swig of the gin into her mouth and kissed Isidor to share it with him. She looked around a little further, no food to go with the alcohol, then she caught movement out her eye "hey babe, I think we have been spotted, that shutter over there just twitched, lets move on before I end up showing another angry farmer by chest yeah?" she linked arms with her man and led him down the street. how long had they been out, she felt it was beginning to get late, with all the excitement. she realised she hadn't know the time of day for about three days now, only whether it was light or dark, it was a weird feeling, but very relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom