Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private We really need a Holiday!

header1.png

Wearing: This
Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

<"I know so."> He says winking back. <"Yeah, mistakes happen.">

With the offer of help with the application of suncream Isidor gave Cass the most mischievous grin he could as he turned around, he wanted her to apply it. But he was ill-prepared for the sudden application of the cold sunscreen on his skin.

<"Ah, that's cold."> He squeaked quietly, but soon relaxed as the sunscreen went on, a note that he will be sure to bring some next time. Once Cass was done, Isidor returned the favour, careful to make sure it was evenly spread and his fingers strayed just a little as he did so.. Sunburn is no fun and even he gets burnt despite his dark complexion.

Once done, he pulled out a bottle of Rum, he needs a good drink, several actually, it's good stuff. He was sure to pack plenty of food and drink, as they will need it. The red Strawberries were just begging to be eaten, they were ripe, firm and a stunning red. Even the sandwiches looked good to eat.

He nibbled on a strawberry and became suddenly thoughtful, and a little concerned at what Cass had said, not once did he think she was anything other than a pleasure to be around, maybe at first he was distant and cold but Cass allowed him to be more open and less of a grump. He rose an eyebrow, yes it's true he does get a big prickle of jealousy around Pix, he can't help it. He didn't realise it was causing an issue. Nor was it helped, it's natural to be a little jealous. But he will rein it in a bit more.

<"No, it doesn't. Well, at first it did but now it doesn't, not at all. Now that we got to know each other my views have changed for the better."> He answered, picking out another strawberry. <"You are Cass and jealousy will never change that, I never will make you change who you are.">

He sat up a little straighter at what Cass had said next, a secret, despite being a Pirate, he was very good at keeping secrets. He has kept many in his life and not one has been leaked. Cass can trust him, he could tell she was serious about being able to trust him by her sudden businesslike and urgent tone of voice.

<"Yes, you can trust me, 100%."> He replies, giving Cass his undivided attention.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

header1.png
Equipped: Holiday clothes, rebreather lozenges
Ship: Parting Gift
NPCs: Crew of the Midnight Kyber

Tag: Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene
Wearing this - without the eye mask

She smiled and hugged him "Thank you. Don't get me wrong, a little jealously is alright, I have spent my whole adult life using my sexuality to get my own way out of people. What I need you to know though, is whatever happens, who ever I flirt with or maybe end up relieving some stress with at the end of a hard day, this belongs to Isidor Justene." And she held his hand over on her chest were her heart is. She smiled in a very warm way.

"So, anyway," she said, suddenly feeling a little tear coming to her eye and pulling away to compose herself. "My secret, well, there is two, the first is a doozy, are you ready?... I am allergic to pollen! Can you beleive that, a hardened pirate, scared of a few flowers." She was clearly teasing, putting off something that made her a little nervous. She put a large strawberry in her mouth and chewed for a moment. OK, spit it out Cass, she thought to herself.

"So here is the second one, now you have calmed down from the first, my real name isn't Cass." And she paused, "well, my middle name is Cassie, but my real first name is Isabella, and I was born an Ashlan." It was out, not the entire truth, that she would need to keep safe for now, she had too much too lose if anyone ever found out her true lineage. "I don't use Isabella, as it was my Mother's name, and my parents were awful to me, but ever since you became Izzie instead of Isidor, it makes me think of it. I have never told anyone that before, ever"

She waited for his response, she wasn't the first or last pirate to use a fake name, but it was the fact that he was literally the only person she had ever told outside of her parents and her sister, not even her crew knew her really name. She wanted to know that he was special and occupied a place in her heart that nobody else could match.

"Can I have a drink please Isidor, I think I need some of that rum about now." And she playfully took the bottle knocking a large glue of it back "Ooh, Izzie, your taste in rum is certainly improving isn't it."

header1.png

Isidor listened, he was not surprised at the Pollen Allergy, its common enough that midsummer a tenth of his crew will deplete the tissue supply. So, he needs to keep that in check. But they spend so much time in space, pollen and biting insects are not an issue. Poor Nikita, he was bitten as soon as he landed on a tropical planet. Anyway, that is not important right now. Cass also touched on the jealousy; she wasn't upset about it which is a relief. He put the Pollen thing in the secret-keeping part of his memories.

Under his hand he can feel Cass's heartbeat, he had intense pride that he was able to capture her heart. Cass has certainly captured his, no question. Now his elder brother would get an ill-tempered HissHiss in his bonnet if he found out. This is why he'll keep his family in the dark about it, at least until he can think of how to broach the inevitable argument/lecture/conversation. But for now, they are not a concern.

He could tell there was another thing she needed to tell him, he can feel the apprehension in her tone and the way she was chewing the Strawberry. he sat up straighter plucking a conjoined strawberry from the basket. Two Strawberries in one. He held it because he didn't want to eat it. It looked too interesting.

His focus turned fully on Cass as she revealed her secret to him and him alone. His eyebrows rose at the revelation that Cass wasn't her real or birth name and she was an Ashlan. But he knows her only as Cass and that was going to stay that way. Her other name did not sound as cool. He knows that Cass would prefer Cass. He preferred it as well.

<"First of all, thank you for trusting me enough to tell me this, and secondly, you have no fear as I will never tell a single soul, this stays between us."> He says reassuring, he never goes back on his promises and secret-keeping.

Then the attention shifted to the rum and he decided to source a different type as the last one became very like paint stripper in taste, no, he never tasted paint stripper but he recognised the smell. So he switched up and this one was of a better make. Still strong and drinkable.

<"The last brand began to taste worse, more than usual."> He snorts, taking a large swig from his bottle.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

"Thank you for letting me tell you that and for promising me, we don't always have many people we can trust."

She had a big and contented smile on her face and she looked around, the beach was completely deserted, it was quite strange to actually feel alone when she was used to being cooped up on the ship. "I will be right back" and she ran back to the ship.

She was gone nearly 10 minutes before Isidor saw her slowly walking back, having changed into a different swimsuit and dragging the two surf boards behind her. "Now, obviously I would have no problems with losing my suit in front of you, I thought it might be best I pop something a little more secure on, before we hit the waves, I hope you like it," and she did a cute spin for him. The suit was a one piece but had higher neck and lower waistlines, but it still showed off her curves very well.

Cass grabbed Isidor's hand and pulled him upright, putting her hand around his waist and his around her, she flipped her hair back and looked into his eyes, the mist from her lozenge made her look like she was breathing into cold air, but there was a sheen on her shin that said she was very warm indeed. "Right, so i had a think, we are going to surf together, provided there are no creatures that make it that we can't. But before we do, I wanted to tell you one more thing my Izzie." She fluttered her eyelashes and moved her face close to his so their lips were almost touching. "I love you Isidor." And she kissed him.

She wasn't going to wait for a response, he could feel whatever he wanted for her, she hoped he reciprocated but she wasn't going to pressure him. She was just going to be honest about her feelings and then let him lead the two of them into the surf.

header1.png

Cass was going to get the boards and Isidor waited. He hasn't surfed for quite some time, and he quickly checked the Marine Pest tracker. None have been spotted in the last 3 months, which is a bonus, not fun having those around, his toes tingled at the memory of being stung, which was terrible for everyone involved. His Mum was bereft. That tale has a happy ending. He got up and dusted some sand off his legs. He returned the strawberry, he couldn't eat something so unusual. Soon he will have to otherwise it will go mushy and mouldy.

The crystal clear waters temped him to get in, to swim and get wet. A treasure in an otherwise barren world. The question of when they will go in to have a dip was answered as Cass returned with a new and equally beautiful swimsuit and the two boards. That didn't take long at all, he made sure to store them in a spot that can be seen and be grabbed without mishaps. He can throw as much junk as he wants in the storage place. He never keeps the boards in the jumble. But that doesn't matter.

<"No Marine Pests in the water, which means we can swim as much as we like."> He announced, placing the alert pad back into the basket. So it was safe to bathe, swim and surf. . There were a few that are in here but as of last year, they haven't arrived. Taking the second board and pulling Cass close, he leads them into the water. The warm crystal clear water gently lapped at their feet.

Isidor smiled broadly at what was said next, his heart swelled, his eyes twinkled. He loved Cass deeply. He would do anything for her and without hesitation. Then Cass kissed him, the fire reignited inside him, exactly like the day where they first kissed. More so now than ever.

<"And I love you too, Cass Gemini."> He replied pulling them deeper into the surf. They need to get far out enough for them to get on and head out.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

"This fun, the water is lovely," she said to Isidor as she playfully kicked her leg up and splashed him. The two of them headed deeper out into the water to the point they had to climb up onto their boards and paddle. Cass found that one of the key skills required for operating well in space was being able to balance well, so getting up on the boards was easy. For a moment, she enjoyed the still water, lying on her back and staring up at the blue sky, her now wet hair spilled out across the top of her board.

Cass looked over at Isidor as he paddled along on he own board, he wasn't looking at her so she just looked and smiled at him for a bit before turning over and paddling after him. The surf wasn't too high here, but as the moved the waves were starting to get bigger. "How good are you Iz?" She asked "I like the look of those breakers over there" and she pointed to where waves were cresting over some sand banks "what do you think?". Cass had surfed from ah early age and had taught her little sister how to do it, so all this was just fun for her, but not knowing Isidor's skill gave her a pause and nobody wanted to be thrown straight at waves beyond their ability.

Something brushed against her l3g and she looked down to see a shoal of large blue fish gathering around the pair of them, cute, she thought. "Hey Izzie, look at the fish, they're alright aren't they?" And she laughed, the fearsome Cass Gemini and Isidor Justene nibbled to death by fish, what an epitaph.

header1.png

The water was warm and yet cooling, a perfect balance, just how it should be, and they were going to surf and just enjoy it, maybe take turns jumping off the banks into the water. He remembered one outcrop near here that looked like a finger. He'll show her after the surfing.

Isidor himself had good balance and he was able to stand on his board, he did get a dunking when he tipped over, getting back on, he parted his fully soaked hair from his face. That was not what he had planned on doing. He wasn't embarrassed by it, not at all. His hair looked tamer when wet. He would have shaken his head but then he would splash at Cass and that would have been rude.

<"What are you waiting for, lets go."> He grinned at Cass, and he started to paddle, as soon as he put his hands into the water, his fingers were nibbled on by the fish, it was a tickly sensation. Completely harmless, but they are known to nibble and to multiply.

Jellyfish on the other hand are the ones you should worry about. Those tentacles are long and very stingy and will make your foot or leg swell up. Which haven't made an unwelcomed appearance yet. Isidor wanted to keep it that way and hoped it would. That would have ended their Holiday on a sour note. His mum knew how to stop the stinging and that will mean an unwanted family reunion on what is a very beautiful holiday.

<"The fish? No, they nibble at your fingers and toes and then go about their fishy business."> Isidor reassured Cass as he got a smaller bluefish to follow his finger before freeing it to re-join its shoal. <"Thank the stars it's not Jellyfish Season.">

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

Good news, he knew what he was doing then. Cass paddled after her man quickly, the fish were also nibbling at her as she paddled, it tickled. "God fishes, don't you my boyfriend is right there! You can have kisses later." She giggled at her dumb joke. "You look good with your hair down by the way Isidor, it's a shame you have to wear that mask everywhere." He was physically stronger than her and she was worried he was showing her up as she tried to catch him, a fun grin appeared on her lips. "I wonder whose taste for oxygen our baby will inherit." That ought to break his concentration and let her catch up. In truth she didn't even know whether humans and Ubese were genetically compatible, maybe it was something to look up some time. "I know it shouldn't be important, but I do hope your family like me, even just enough to not want to put a hit out on me"

The two of them reached the breaking waves and began to surf, Cass was a confident surfer and would just throw herself down the faces of the waves, the sand banks were soft under her feet when she landed on them after each wave, they were mostly covered in water with a dry section in the centre forming a little island, it was pretty put here. She was a little concerned about the jellyfish. "I got stung by jellyfish when I was a child, hurt like hell, and lets say the emergency treatment was a 'bonding experience' for me and my sister." She laughed, they used a cup and cotton pads, but it still tickled her, even now. It was one of the few fond memories she had as a child, she was now realising that she hadn't even mentioned that she had a sister to Izzie before, oops.

She ran along the sand bank, picking up speed, before cartwheeling off the edge and into the water, she was very glad she swapped suits now as she threw herself around the waves with absolute abandon.

header1.png

<"Thanks, and yes, not many places allow for me to breathe freely, so it means that helmet often stays on."> He agreed, twirling his hair around on his finger smugly, then his train of concentration derailed as his ears turned red at what Cass said next.

<"Pardon?">

Isidor fell into the water as his concentration broke. He swam back up and he had a quizzical look. It is a little early for that right now, he was curious if cross-species was possible he has seen hybrids before so it could be possible. Not really thinking too much about it, he returned to his board, which was to be thought about in the future, right now he had a wave to catch. It was caught and he rode it to a sandbank. He wasn't too concerned about getting sand between his toes, it will dry after all.

<"Eventually, they will be difficult and obstinate. They are unaware that I'm a Pirate."> He replies, he may get one of his sisters to at least get to know Cass.

His family were very traditional and it's very difficult to get them to change their views on other species especially Humans, which is a very dim view indeed. But Petra seems to be more open-minded than the others, but she would need plenty of convincing. She could be the first to know about them. But not yet, his attention turned back to Cass. She got stung too? That is one of the worst kinds of pain there is, that and stubbed toes, oh those hurt worse than getting shot, sometimes.

He now knows Cass has a sister but he decides not to push for answers if she didn't wish to elaborate further, he loves her so much to respect that.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

She laughed "It's OK baby, I'm not pregnant, if I didn't know how to be careful about that by now?" and she grinned with an angelic smile, "I do wonder about it sometimes though, can you imagine raising a child on a pirate frigate." She suddenly worried she might scare her relatively new boyfriend off, girls think about these things. If she was completely honest she wasn't even entirely sure that children were in her future, would it be fair?

It was fun watching Isidor let his hair down a bit, she remembered the stuffy wooden man that she first met, now splashing about on a beach far from the shore. The sand bank was completely exposed but also entirely private, it was a strange feeling, beach was a couple of hundred metres away, she had a fairly naughty idea.

She waited until Isidor was looking out to the sea, it looking like he was skimming stones before she crept up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing his back and purring into his ear.

A little while later they lay on the bank together looking up at the clouds and the birds in the sky, just chatting and making jokes about dumb birds and clouds, Cass didn't notice the tide coming in until the cool water lapped at her feet. "We should probably get off this bank before it goes under? Maybe we should find something to jump off of, that might be fun?" She reached down to her swimsuit and pulled out a mostly the empty plastic tube she carried her rebreather lozenges in, she had enough left for a romantic sunset before she needed to return to the ship. She was glad she had brought so many of them on holiday, she had gotten used to the lite lozenges now and it just felt normal to her. "Come on you, let's get a move on."

header1.png

<"I can see it being a terrible idea to raise a child in a frigate, full stop."> He quipped.

Now there was a thought, how will a baby live on a ship? It will crawl away and get stuck somewhere where no one can find it. Isidor forced that thought from his mind. It would be quick to become morbid, and there was enough of that in the galaxy as it is, without him adding to it. But it was something they may consider in the far future, but not yet, for now, they were happy as is.

Everything felt relaxed, his demeanour has been better than ever, he wasn't this stoic captain here, he was the fun-loving Isidor, and he's going to make the most of it and spend as much time with Cass as possible. Because life is good right now. Nothing will ruin it for them.

He started to skip stones to see how far they will skip for, he has not done this in a while, a few duds got chucked in, soon he was skipping pretty well. He'll beat his childhood score soon enough, none other has done so or, he hoped they didn't. He was about to skip a white flat stone, that is until he felt familiar arms around him and a lovely purring in his ear.

Naughty, yes. Did he care, no? They were alone here, and the privacy was absolute. Afterwards, they were chatting about birds and clouds. Some very strange shapes floated by, particularly one that looked like a 7 legged Bantha and a bird diving into the water. His toes suddenly felt wet, looks like the tide is arriving and they need to move.

<"There is a rock that looks like a finger nearby."> He says pointing to the aptly named cliff formation a few meters away. Yup, it was getting to the point that it will be submerged in the next few minutes. Using the waves he paddled in that direction, making sure Cass was able to follow.

There they can jump and later watch the sunset. Best place to view it in his opinion.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

Cass followed along across the sea toward the strange looking rock, it was a little climb out of the water to the stone which was warm and smooth under foot, the finger rose are a shallow angle that you could run up and launch yourself off of the end. Cass sprinted full tilt and jumped. She had a few moments of time in the air before the cold water embraced her with a slash. Bobbing back to the surface she had a huge smile on her face and she watched as Isidor jumped too and landed not far from her. She swam over to him and the two of them returned to the rock. "You go first next," she said innocently to him, knowing what she had planned.

As Isidor threw himself into the air, Cass caught him with the force and just for a few seconds, it was just long enough for him to realise what was happening before he coyoted back down to the water as if gravity had suddenly been reestablished.

Cass laughed and then jumped in after him "sorry about that, had to do it at least once" and she gave him a sweet kiss as an apology. "I am so glad we did this, its lovely here, thank you."

Walking back to the top she stopped at the edge this time and let the wind catch at her, she put her fingers to her lips and looked as Isidor to be silent, there was nothing but the wind and the splashing of the waves against the rocks, punctuated by the odd gull call, it was so serene and could not be more different from their normal lives. "This is one I used to do in school, I know, the rich girl surfed and dived at school, I bet she even went skiing." Cass grinned, she stood at the edge looking very graceful as if about to do an award winning dive.

"CANNONBALL!!!" She yelled as she lept, tucking her knees up tight and smashing into the water with a huge splash.

header1.png

His first jump went well, he was able to bob right back up again, what he did was simple, he just jumped and landed formless into the water. Well, this time he didn't land with a bellyflop, he did that once after he was shoved off, and it was embarrassing and sore. Erion found it hilarious, Mum was mortified and the rock was off-limits for the rest of the week. They still went anyway and that's when the Jellyfish happened. That ended with him with swollen legs and feet.

The warm water-cooled him down once more. He wanted to do that again, so, he did, he took a big leap off and he stopped, very like those Holo-Net animations. His pause did not last for long as he sped back up again and landed in the water. He didn't mind, it made the jump interesting. Isidor had always had an open mind about the force. Considering there is a force user in the family, well 5 at least.

The kiss was as beautiful as ever, and it still made his heart skip a beat and his adoration for Cass grew ever stronger. When he went into Piracy, he never would have foreseen love and mutual adoration in his future. The future is never fixed into one place and can be changed. His was changed for the better.

Isidor pulled his thoughts back to Cass, as he returned part way to the top of the rock, he watched Cass and then he grinned with pride at her, glad she was enjoying her time here, and the holiday is a resounding success. The sunset is a sight too. But that won't be for a few more minutes.

<"My pleasure."> He replied, sitting on a small shelf where he can see Cass's dive, she was going through the motions and then without warning Cannonballed in with an almighty splash. Isidor ran up to the top and did his Cannonball straight in afterwards, why let your beloved have all the fun, eh?

He resurfaced making sure his hair didn't stick to his face as he did.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

As they reached the top of the rock, just in time for sunset to happen, Cass lay on her side and beckoned Isidor join her. As the star descended to the horizon. Mist drifted lazily from her mouth, this was the second to last lozenge she had for today so their evening was nearing an end, but it had been a truly beautiful day and the light from the sunset was the icing on the cake.

"I don't suppose you have one last bottle of that fizzy in your trunks" she laughed at him, really fancying to toast the evening and themselves, but it was fine, they could drink back at the ship. "That's your ship over there isn't it?" And she pointed off to something glinting in the low sunlight "in this light it feel like we could just reach and tough it" and she wiggled her fingers gently reaching for it.

Cass was enjoying her holiday already, and it wasn't even the first night planet side. She had something special planned for the first night, a little outfit that she had purchased during a recent trip to Ryloth, it was a shame how it was, but those Twi'leks knew how to look good for a man.

"I am so glad we aren't on some secret mission here, not going to lie, just the teeniest part of me still wondered whether this was all some scheme. Not that I didn't trust you, but, you know, pirates." And she laughed, a very happy and content laugh.

header1.png

The sky began to change, the blue slowly mixed with the fires of the sunset, whisps of cloud formed and slowly changed shape before evaporating again. The red hues were a good sign of even better weather tomorrow, any red in the morning sky heralds bad weather, rain usually.

More glorious sunshine and day to spend with Cass tomorrow. Then he gave her a look of mischief, no he doesn't have bubbly there in his trunks, he's stashed a bottle back at the ship. Although he did need to make sure the shells he has gathered remained intact. He gave them a quick touch check, to take note of the shape and integrity.

Yup, they were safe and intact too. These will be placed in a special place so they can be admired. The red sunset intensified as the sun slipped behind the horizon, then the twilight begins. Which will transition into the night very quickly. Then it cools down into a pleasant night. However, the temperature may increase as the week goes on, perfect for their retreat. But weather can be as unpredictable as anything.

<"No, but if you come with, there is some waiting for you."> He teased, heading back using the rock's structure to walk back to the ship. Cass was very much correct, they were Pirates and you can't trust them as far as you can throw them. Yet he wasn't offended at that at all. He understood perfectly.

<"Nope, no secret missions, no plans and no sudden changes in our plans."> Isidor replies softly, the only pre-planned thing will be bubbly stuff tonight.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

"You know? Maybe we could go into business, hear me out," and she fought back some giggles. "Rumpagne!" She did a ta-da face and smiled at her own joke, could work? Fizzy rum? Strong sugar cane base Champagne? "It's OK, we can work on that later once we have run out of actual alcohol." She gave him one last hug on the top of the rock as the sun went down and then reached over and gently kissed him, then kissed him less gently but very sweetly. "Come on, let's head back before you have to carry my ass." She stuck her tongue out with the lozenge bubbling away gently on it as a reminder.

She grabbed her stuff and they climbed down the rock and headed to to ship, it was a really lovely evening, the heat had gone off but it wasn't too cold, she reached her arm round Isidor and pulled him in to her. It was a bit of a trek and they dragged the boards behind them. This was the rubbish bit of a trip to the beach, having to pack up and go back to wash sand and seaweed out of your hair. But it was totally worth it, she and her boyfriend grew closer with every passing hour, it was lovely. A little part of her did wonder whether she had given too much to him, she was still the same person she was before, but she also wasn't, she had someone she cared about, and she wondered what would happen if push came to shove and one of them had to decide between themselves and their love.

Why was she thinking this, now of all times? She was supposed to be getting over her capture and imprisonment, not dreaming up impossible choice scenarios, but it was in her head like a worm and she desperately hoped Isidor couldn't see it on her face. "When we go back to the ship, mind if I go and have a long hot shower? Need to clean up, give me maybe ten and you can join me if you like?" Ten minutes should be enough for a little reset and clear her head of these thoughts, and that waiting for would make his arrival even more fun she thought.

header1.png

He noticed that the sand stuck to his feet in such a way that he looked like he was wearing booties made of white sand. Of course, sand was getting everywhere, even in his hair, he made sure to prevent such a thing. Washing with shampoo will get it out. He even brought the Cinnamon scented one. Anti-Frizz and conditioner in one, perfect for thick heads of hair.

Once they arrived back Isidor got out the bubbly from the place he hid it and aimed the bottle out the door so the cork would fly into the sand instead of bouncing on the walls, which would often end with him getting a black eye from the rogue cork. Not today because that would dampen the mood.

He had waited until Cass was done in the 'Fresher as the shower was very snug and they won't fit in it unless they gymnastic their way around it, having a flexible spine is helpful but the positioning would end in a cramp.

Although it could be interesting to see her in there, he got up and sneaked through the door and stepped into the shower behind her and ran his fingers through her hair. Well, it wasn't as snug as he thought it was, there was room for two people.

Isidor presented her with Shampoo. He even tapped her head to ask if he would be permitted to wash her hair. He had noticed her worry but didn't ask about it, he wasn't going to pry into anything Cass didn't want him to know about. He adjusted the showerhead so that it was evenly showering them both and a few fiddles here and there kept it at a decent temperature and to stop the pipework from groaning at night as the hot water is drained and stored in the heating tank.

Then he remembered that Cass needed a rebreather to sleep comfortably tonight, just so happens he had one to spare and it is very well maintained and will last the duration of the sleep cycle for 3 weeks tops. Plenty of Oxygen in it, so that wasn't a worry for her.

<"I have a rebreather you can use for sleep, it has a very large capacity for oxygen also I have that bubbly you requested, dear."> He purred into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

He couldn't ask for any better date and holiday than Cass and this Beach, he was on Cloud 9.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

"That is lovely," she said as Isidor washed her hair for her, it really was. She had allowed herself to get all emotional worrying about the future rather than just enjoying the present, she let him wash her until he was done, it did feel strange, squashed in the little refresher, but it was cosy, and romantic, she wondered whose hair was longer once it was wet? She was about to turn and suggest they measure their hair but then her boyfriend put his arks around her for a cuddle and she leaned her head onto his bicep and closed her eyes letting the water run over herself and completely losing herself in the moment.

A little while later, the pair sat, drying off in their towels eating something Isidor had thrown together. He was a good cook, awfully messy galley, but the result was delicious. She looked over at her rebreathers that she would use in the night, she had slept in them before, they weren't too uncomfortable, but she really felt sorry for the likes of Isidor that would be wearing them all the time when away from home. "Do you get used to wearing those?" And she pointed at the breather, "I mean, I know you probably do, but are they uncomfortable? Do you ever just want to find a sneaky room with a more breathable atmosphere and rip it off?"

She bit down on something that she would probably call crab if it didn't have feathers? It tasted like crab with garlic sauce. She was glad he could cook, she was alright herself, but liked to be treated like this, apparently she was significantly more lady like than she thought. She grinned at him, as he ate his food. This was messy food to eat, but they was half the fun. "I love the beach, why don't I visit it more? There are whole planet's of sand and everyone just dumps on them" and she laughed,most sand worlds didn't have beautiful shorelines, seagulls and such good company. "What else is nearby, I think I saw a little village on the way over? Think that would be worth a look? Or too touristy?" Did tourists even come here? The Ubese weren't exactly known for their hospitality.

"It's a shame not everyone will be as friendly to me as you are."

Last edited:
header1.png
Wearing: <wink>

Now that they are clean, free of sand, and smelling of faint Cinnamon, it was time for dinner. Thankfully he could cook, tying a towel around his head he got to work. Very much aware that they were in a state of undress. His ears were red the whole time. He even stole a peek or two. He wasn't a very tidy cook, ingredients were placed ad-hoc all over the counter. He'll wash up after dinner. As he gets better at it, the tidier he will be. He even brought pie along, this time with cream

He had snagged an edible animal that can be cooked. He may have put in a little too much garlic in the sauce. He didn't want to lob it out of the airlock and try again as it was dinner time. So, he brought out the food and placed Cass's plate down first. Then his, they tucked in, which it became clear Isidor was quite the messy eater. So he placed a few napkins on the table. Soon the subject changed to rebreathers. Ubese quickly adapts to their breath masks during childhood, but it was also true that their lives are obstructed by it restricting where they can go to take them off if they so wish.

<"At first, I didn't want to wear it, was very young and prone to kicking up a stink over stuff, helmets included."> He snickered into his napkin. <"But it soon became second nature, because the lung damage isn't fun, nor is hyperoxia."> He added, eyebrows furrowed, it was a horrible feeling and he did not want to go through it again.

It was true Ubese can be and are very unfriendly. He was unapproachable when they first met, he kept everyone at arm's length, Cass broke through his shell and he was grateful for it. Now he has someone to love, and that made his days better. He paused in his eating quite suddenly.

<"We could go, but the villagers may not be all that welcoming."> He reasoned, but it would be a waste if they stayed in the Beach Front all week. He could make the visit feel nicer at least.

<"Well we can do that tomorrow."> He suggests, pouring out two glasses of bubbly, for a toastful drink to a wonderful first day.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this

Cass wasn't sure if it was the low oxygen levels, the wine, the relaxed atmosphere or the sunshine, but she was tired now and needed to get some sleep soon. "Well, thank you for an absolutely lovely dinner my handsome chef, I am pretty sleepy, why don't we take the rest of this bottle off to bed and settle down with a holo-vid? You might even get a massage if you play your cards right?" She stood up slowly, picked up the bottle and walked to the room letting him admire her along the way. It sucked that she was going to have to wear the rebreather, it would ruin the look she was going for, but then blue lips were and skin was not a good look for her either.

If Isidor knew what was good for him he would follow, they would spend the rest of the evening enjoying the bubbles, a cheesey film and some body oils before they collapsed into a deep sleep. Cass nearly forgot her mask, but thankfully she was reminded and made herself as comfortable as possible. It was easier to wear than she had imagined.

The next morning, she woke up before Isidor and hopped into the fresher before he woke. This morning was her chance to treat him, so she made breakfast, sausages, eggs and muffins, she burnt the first batch of eggs but the second were perfect runny yolks. No doubt he could smell the burning, but Cass hoped he wouldn't be too mad when she returned to his room with a tray of breakfast wearing her sheer nightie. "Eat up, I am very eager to go and see your people a little. What do you think I should wear, I think this might go down well, and she did a twirl, laughing. But just in case, I have a red jump suit or a white summer dress to wear as a backup? I really hope we don't get in any trouble."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom