Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private We really need a Holiday!

header1.png

Two Weeks since the rescue
Ship: Blood Lightning
Tag: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

It has been two weeks since they rescued Cass and, Isidor knew full well that she wasn't okay, how can she? She was captured and injured and Cass needed a break and time to recuperate, he had the idea to take Cass away on a private holiday. But where? There are a few ideas on where to go, but then again, they were too tangled in different factions and will be alert to pirate presence. But then it hit him like a pile of datapads, why not travel back to his home planet? He knows a spot that they can go to that has a peaceful beach and a clean body of water and privacy.

Of course, few off-worlders ever saw Uba IV and his people are not the most welcoming bunch and even his siblings are unpleasant. But he can get around this with diplomacy and a few crates of loot. Erion in particular was intolerant of everyone. So Isidor decided not to announce his arrival to his family and just get there without any unnecessary trouble. So, the next part is contacting Cass and telling her they will be going on holiday, just the two of them. He knew her COMM code and the encryption protocols so it will remain private. He put Pyotr in charge of the ship during the holiday.

His swimwear was packed and ready, his mum brought him a towel with moths printed on it, the colour faded slightly. He sat on the end of his bed, communicator in hand. Thinking on what to say, he had gone through several starters in his head but discarded them as cheesy as he was bad at starting conversations and he wanted to stick the conversation without messing up. Why was he so tongue-tied and why was he sitting here fumbling for words? Taking a final breath he clicked it on, the encryption enabled.

<"Cass Gemini, it's Isidor. I am concerned that you are not giving yourself time to recover so, I was thinking we need a holiday, just the two of us."> He paused for a second. <"I was thinking Uba IV, it's not in any sphere of influence and there is a beach."> He added, now he was waiting for a reply.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

header1.png
Equipped: Holiday clothes, rebreather lozenges
Ship: Parting Gift
NPCs: Crew of the Midnight Kyber

Cass was in her bed half asleep when her comm lit up, she instantly recognised Isidor's code so she waved her hand and opened it. "Hi Izzie, you OK?" He heard his message and it gave her a smile on her face, she sat up in bed, and looked at herself in the mirror, she sat there with just her underwear on and her hair a mess. Not that it would bother her Isidor seeing her on this state, they had shared a bed a few times now and it was wonderful the closeness they shared. "That sounds amazing Izzie, I need to get away really badly. It isn't some part job, part holiday thing though right? It's cool if it is, but I'd prefer to know up front, so I don't end up in a gunfight in my two piece" and she laughed, even if they weren't an item, she bet they would be friends, she loved that he was thinking of her. She wondered where in the galaxy he was right now. "Where abouts are you, I mean right now? I am in the shadow of an unnamed gas giant in a dead system with not a soul other than my crew in a hundred light years."

header1.png

Location: Out/Mid Rim Boundry, orbiting Doughnut Dwarf Planet

"Doing pretty good, just relaxing. No, it's fully a holiday, no jobs and no gunfire, you are safe from recapture." Isidor replies gently, this is going to be a peaceful holiday without any hindrances to their recuperation. Unless his family catch the wind of his arrival, that will be a difficult but not fruitless act of diplomatic chicanery that he would do to avoid an argument and the throwing of spears and gunfire.

So, he'll avoid family where possible, Cass does not need family troubles today, no way will he let her get caught in the middle dysfunction.

He pondered her next question, where was he? Hye was somewhere on the Out/Mid Rim boundary near a small dwarf planet. They were according to his mental maths, where a fair distance away from each other.

<"The Out/Mid Rim Boundary, near a Dwarf Planet with a hole blown in it, kinda like a doughnut."> He says, glancing at his view mirror. He wasn't very descriptive, but the Planet was very unusual, nevertheless.

His cheeks burned like two red apples at the mental image of Cass in a two-piece bikini, he took a moment to relish it, this is Cass, the beautiful, dynamic Cass and the one that pried his shell open and got him to be himself and less prickly. So, now the distance between them needed to be smaller to make their holiday work.

<"If I send the coordinates, you can come to my location."> He suggests, wanting to see her again. To hold her again

Last edited:

header1.png

Tag: Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene

"That sounds amazing, I dont fancy getting captured again right now, although I am not entirely against being tied up by the right person" she joked in her flirtatious manner. The coordinated came through on her comm and she transferred it up to a command holo that was now being projected in front of her bed. She also sent a text only message to Thrace Jackson who was sat in the captains seat in the bridge of the Kyber she assumed.

CG: Hey Thrace, going away for a few nights with Isi, can you get the PG ready for me ASAP thx
TJ: Aye Cap, will get it done, meet you at your room in a bit yeah

She suddenly realised she hadn't replied to Isidor for a minute it two. "Sorry Izzie, was just sorting stuff out, I am a little way from you but can make it there in just under a day, I will come in my shuttle and stick it in the lightning" She paused for moment as she felt words almost spill out of her mouth that she didn't know if she was quite ready to say to him "You mean so much to me Isidor, I am going to sign off now, get packed and get there as soon as I can, say 24 hours?"

She would sign off then begin throwing clothes into holdalls and other assorted carriers. She loved clothes but all the dresses were probably completely unnecessary for a beach holiday, better only take three or four full length. She bundled a few bikinis into the bag, some attractive nightwear and other assorted clothing items, makeup and the like. After about 20 minutes her door chimed and Thrace Jackson stood there.

"Morning captain, the Gift is basically ready to go, is just being fuelled up, Pix has dragged herself out of bed and is apparently with Dex double checking the bounty boards on Una IV for mentions of your name or likeness." She smiled at her captain, her oldest friend "Stay safe this time, it shook us all up nearly losing you. Oh, and if you are spending extended periods of time on Uba IV with Isidor you probably need a few packs of these." And she thrust several foil wrapped bundles into her hands.

"That's unusually forward of you Thrace... ohhhh..." She looked down and boushed as she realised they were packs of rebreather lozenges.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Cass, we don't all think about that all the time," she laughed, "but while you are thinking about it, you might want to take a load of those too you horny girl" and she winked.

Not long later the Parting Gift dropped out of the underbelly of the Midnight Kyber and quickly jumped to hyperspace.

header1.png

A day should be ample time to get things ready and stuff packed. Which begged the question, where did he put his Hold Case? He has his room in a state of near-constant chaos so that made it harder. He had to stop to think about where he put it. He decided to look in the less obvious places. He found it behind a chest, couldn't get unorthodox than that he was told to put Hold Cases in the wardrobe where they can be found. Isidor never listened if he did, life would be boring. His room looked tidier and less like a warzone. Which would only last 4 weeks before reverting to its previous state of chaos.

After he packed his towel and swimwear into the case, he had a look at all the off the wall shirt patterns he purchased a few years back, he made a face, Cass would feel dizzy looking at them so, he picked some more tasteful ones. Even if he liked the clashing colours, he knew others may not. The next thing he needed to do is get the hangar prepped for Cass's arrival.

So the hangar crew got to work moving and re-arranging their fighters so that the Parting Gift will be able to fit in. They will be taking his smaller craft to Uba IV. Easier to get there with no messing. Everything was almost complete; he needed his essentials like tooth care and hairbrushes. Rochel also gave him a small bag of more intimate items by Nikita. Isidor blushed from ear tips to the entirety of his face. His full-on blush was discreetly hidden behind his mask. He wouldn't, he couldn't not on holiday. He carefully put them in the Hold Case anyway, as they were thoughtful.

Last edited:

header1.png

Cass sat at the controls of the Parting Gift as it continued through hyperspace. The last day had given her some time to herself and she had mostly just rested and read. She still ached a little, but most of the bruising from her broken collar bone had mostly cleared up and there was just the faintest hint, the medic she had on the Kyber was worth every cut.

The ship dropped out of hyperspace a few hundred kilometres from the Blood Lightning it say silently in space, she looked for the donut planet that Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene had mentioned. There it was, she could totally see it too and she smiled to herself.

"This is Captain Gemini about to come and dock" a voice Cass didn't recognise from the bridge of the Lightning gave her instructions and she pulled her shuttle round to the correct bay. Her ship wasn't thay big, but it wasn't tiny either so it was a cosy fit into the landing bay. In front of her, as she landed she could see Isidor waiting for her and she waved, he probably wouldn't be able to see her through reflective anti-glare coating on her windows but it was nice to try.

Cass finished her landing and powered her ship down, before making her way out of the loading ramp with a hover sled carrying her belongings. "If you lovelies could put my stuff wherever your captain needs it, that would be great." She said as the sled was taken away, she kept a small travel bag hanging off her shoulder carrying her most imminent needs. She watched them leave, then she saw Isidor waiting and almost skipped over to him. She jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around the strong man. Planting kissed on her neck and anywhere else she could reach beyond his mask. She pulled herself tightly against him, she had missed him and she ached to be close to him again.

"Oh Isidor Justene, what have you done to this woman, snapping your fingers and having me travel tens of thousands of lightyears at your request. Not many have that power over me you know." She laughed and smiled in the usual flirtatious manner. It was true, she frequently took the company of others, and she still did even now, but not one of them could command her attention this way. "When are we leaving, I am dying to run my toes through the surf and my fingers across your un-masked face."

header1.png

Baudo-class_Star_Yacht_FC.png
Isidor stood in the Hangar with nervous energy, he wasn't a nervous person it's just the jitters. He had made sure everything was set and ready and, he noted with alarm that he forgot about the guest room, but he can share his room there is space for two people. The Parting Gift soon docked and, a few Rodians approached to handle her luggage, Isidor instructed them to take it to his small ship, they will be using it for their special trip.

Cass's hugs were one of his favourite things, and this one was the best yet. The holiday was gearing up to be a very pleasant one. He would make this a holiday to remember but, not to get too hung up on making it just right, then things would go wrong as he tries too hard and makes it awkward.

They would leave in an hour then, they will be semi off the grid for a few days or a fortnight. He knows there is a house near the beach they could use. But he remembered, the Ship has a better range of facilities for atmosphere.

<"Hopefully, we can leave within the hour or less if you want."> He was going to carry her to the small personal vessel he owns but decides to let her down. This way they both can hold hands as they walked towards it, the ship has decent sized sleeping quarters and a 'Fresher. He could not think of a good name for the vessel, the most fitting one was Terror Moth but, he put that in the maybe pile.

Nikita commented it looked like a moth, so they threw any Moth related names into the bag, but couldn't find one that fits, but Terror Moth did have an ominous ring to it regardless.

<"We will be travelling in a small vessel, this one right here will do the trick."> He says pointing it out.

Last edited:

header1.png

Cass beamed "that sounds so good, completely off the grid to just enjoy the sunshine and each others company for a bit, I feel like there is so much more I need to know about you," and she gave a coy, clearly pretending she wasn't interested grin "or not, you never know, could just be using your for your body" and she giggled.

She was about to take his hand but then her eyes widened as she remembered something. She turned around and reached into her smaller bag. Cass then pulled out two items a few inches long, hastily wrapped in tissue. "I got you a present months ago, and keep forgetting to give them too you." She handed them over, inside the paper was two Chromium and Electrum plated items, both emblazoned with the Ll'erim-Vandiir royal crest and the symbol of the Eternal Empire. Each of the items had a word engraved above the royal crest. 'salt' and 'pepper' . "I hope you like them and can add them to your collection, just, maybe don't use them if you dine with the Empress." She had a mind to ask him where his collection was, but it wouldn't be right that the first thing she asked upon visiting his ship was where the loot was.

She smiled and awaited his approval before taking his hand and winding her fingers through his, "right now I don't care what ship we are travelling in, I just want to be on holiday with you as soon as possible. My crew do know where I am going though, they insisted after what happened on Mirial."

She would allow herself to be led to ship and allow her boyfriend to make her as comfortable as possible. It wasn't usually her style to let a partner take charge of a situation but she just felt so peculiar around Isidor, but in a really good way. "I brought a ton of lozenges for the trip, but will need to use a mask while I sleep if that's alright?" What a question she thought? Mind if I breath? For the whole holiday? Maybe she was just on a greedy mood. She smiled at her own internal humour and walked aboard the ship.

header1.png

Ship: Terrah-Moth

His ears reddened at that and it spread to his face and deepened into a deep red, he was blushing like a beacon under his helmet, a big red bulb. Isidor gladly took them and carefully opened the tissue paper, trying to avoid any tears. His blush subsided as he opened his gifts The two presents were exquisite and perfect to add to his collection of tableware. The thoughtfulness made him very happy and, Cass knew him well even if many didn't. He'll be keeping these very close to him on his desk.

They are easy to use when he needs seasoning on his food. His Moth-Cat was still nursing her kittens, and as soon as they were weaned, the black and red kitten will be gifted to Cass as something very special for a very special person. He left a datapad instructing his crew on the care of the Ship's Cat and her kittens, this will be a very important job, more so important than the upkeep of the Lightning. Both are important, but Cats are living beings.

<"These are very thoughtful, thank you."> He chirped quietly, absolutely thrilled to have them. Cass also deserved a holiday, they both did and, what better way to spend it than together. As he lead her up to the ship, he made sure she was settled comfortably and, her stuff was all present and correct. The ship itself was spacious enough, with two seats in the front and comfortable sleeping quarters and fresher near the back of the craft. He placed his own bag in the room as it is easier to keep things in one place.

He spotted and plucked a few sweet wrappers off the dashboard, he forgot those were there, which is very remiss of him. No matter, easily fixed. He took the controls and after a push of a few buttons, a pull of some levers and switches, the engines roared to life, ready for take-off.

<"It's quite alright, no need to ask."> He says gently, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. He will never ask her to hold her breath, that's something he never will do. Upon exiting the Lightning's hangar, the Terrah-Moth sped toward their destination there is no need to rush to Uba IV. As soon as they were far away enough he switched to auto-pilot for the rest of the journey.

Last edited:

header1.png

As Isidor accepted his gift Cass was very happy, the party itself had been a let down, but she was glad she pocketed those thing without anyone noticing.

The boarded the ship and she made herself comfortable. It amused her as she saw Isidor hurriedly tidying away sweet wrappers so she didn't spot them. It was sweet but uneccesary in her eyes. "You know we're still pirates right?" She teased "I don't care if you are a bit messy and rough round the edges, it's on of the things I enjoy about you."

As the ship left and the entered hyperspace, she reached over to the console in front of her. Cass was checking what buttons she might have access to, it wasn't a model of ship she was familiar with, but she recognised Atmospheric control. "May I?" She said, pointing to the console and popping one of her breathers in. After he agreed, she would turn the atmosphere to his liking. She then climbed on to his lap and removed his helmet to be able to kiss him properly.

After a few minutes of that, she climbed back off and sat next to him. "Much better," she smiled "been waiting to do that for ages. How long will it take to get to Uba IV from here? If there is time I might go and have a lie down if that's OK." She looked at him with a look that said 'it is OK and you are coming too'

The early stages of a hyperdrive trip always involved a few checks and safety procedures so she mostly left him too it, idly playing with her hair whilst he did. She was quite enjoying being chauffeured around by a man, she could get used to this. "So, I was doing.. well it isn't important what I was doing" she said playfully, "when you tell people about me and what we are doing, what do you refer to me as? I am just curious, who knows, I might be your little secret." It wouldn't surprise or hurt her if he wanted to keep their relationship private, and she had made this quiet clear. Pirates had lives an reputations and she liked to keep her own private and professional loves separate.

As much as she was looking forward to the holiday, a few hours or a day or more on the ship just to talk and be together was going to be a relaxing change in itself, she just wondered what on earth possessed her to put her swimsuit on under her clothes so early as she squirmed about a little, slightly uncomfortable.

header1.png

As soon as Cass kissed him, he returned it with his own, oh how he missed these moments, how he missed just being with her. When they parted, his eyes sparkled with joy. He pondered the maths in his head, on the time it takes to get there, he reckoned it would be 3 days at least, which is plenty of time to enjoy being together.

He gave her an affectionate smile, ignoring a strand of his own hair curling on his forehead as it sprung free from his bun. He wasn't so concerned in keeping it strictly contained, and up as it did have a mind of it's own. In fact, he decided to take the bun off completely, so his hair was down to his shoulders, he put the hair tie into a drawer. That felt better, and it was getting to be a pain to do up every morning anyway.

"We should arrive in two days, less if we continue as we are." He replied, then he pondered her questions carefully, his finger curling a strand of his hair in thought. He will make it official, no question, but at the same time, keep it private too. For both safety reasons and also for privacy.

<"We could make it official, but also request some things to be private,"> he suggested while running a hand through Cass's hair. He never knew he could be so affectionate, he was certainly enjoying being so. Then he remembered that there was a bed that they could use to rest for a bit.

<"Speaking of beds, I have one that you and I can use. If I remember correctly, I put dragon print bed linen on it."> He offers, 3 days is a long time to stay awake for. He himself was awake that long before, he felt absolutely terrible at the end of it all. He could barely string a coherent sentence together, or even think. A mistake he wasn't going to repeat any time soon. It was no fun for anyone, and tempers did fray quite a bit and their raid fell apart.

He offered to show her the Sleeping Space and, where the 'Fresher is, just in case she needs to use it. He took the hint and he too will be having a rest, and even better he will be sharing with Cass. Everything felt perfect and natural.

Last edited:

header1.png

Cass and Isidor went back for their nap, she was very glad to get out of her uncomfortable clothes and into a nice cosy bed with her man, the slept, eventually, and woke up refreshed still in hyperspace. The three days went by surprisingly quickly, Isidor was wonderful company and it was fun that they were enclosed like this, there were precisely four things to do on the small shuttle, so they did them all a lot, but Cass was thinking her favourite part was just sitting in the cockpit, or lying in bed with him talking, playing cards or otherwise relaxing.

She had told him a few stories from her years after leaving home, she hated the fact that she always needed to change the subject when it came to her years encore becoming Cass Gemini, but Isidor seems respectful of her privacy on that subject. She also tried to pry a little into his own past and see what she could uncover, but she wouldn't push it, it just wouldn't be fair.

Turns out Cass was better than Isidor at Sabaac, either that or he was letting her win, she could probably have his ship off him but she let him settle his debts with kisses and other pleasant services.

After three days the ship arrived in orbit over a planet that Cass could only assume was Uba IV but she didn't know what it looked like. "Is this your home then Izzie?" She said to him with a smile, she was so excited for some sun, sea and surf. "Where are you landing us? I think I can see a nice pretty looking bay down there, but from this height who knows" she laughed. Cass expected that he already had a spot planned for them to visit and her eyes scanned the planet trying to workout where abouts it might be.

header1.png

The days were filled with sleeping, eating, sleeping, and kissing. He was good at Sabaac, he did let her win several rounds. Most of the time he won. He loved this time spent together, the space gave them ample ways to get away with cheeky bumps and cheek kisses. Each time he brushed his air to stop his infamous bed head, he left it down, hair this thick tends to have a mind of its own and it may not stay in a bun for long.

He needs to top up the black as his grey roots were showing slightly. Eh, they are just showing so he can let it slide, for now, he went grey at a young age, his father and two of his brothers had grey hair young.

A soft beep alerted him that they arrived. He strode to the cockpit to disengage the Hyperspace and the Uba System came into view. It's home, and it's been quite a while since he has seen it. He directed the ship towards the surface, following the valley below as he remembers that this was the direction to the Beach. A few villages of varying sizes zipped by. They were high enough not to be spotted.

<"Yup, welcome to Uba IV, we are going to land just a walk from the Beach."> He replied dipping a little lower now as the bay began to come into view.

One of the few places that were deemed safe and not desert. Although he had hoped the white sand remained the same. Even if it didn't it will still be beautiful. Last he went here; the water was clear as glass.

After a few moments, he found a landing space and once the ship touched down, he cooled the engines down. Their holiday has officially begun, he saw the sand was white, good that hasn't changed.

<"Welcome to Uba IV and your unforgettable holiday."> He says excitedly, as they were now off the grid and able to relax fully and peacefully.

Just the two of them.

Last edited:

header1.png

Wearing this - without the eye mask

We are here! Cass thought to herself "go get yourself ready for the beach while I slip into my suit" Cass grinned at Isidor and walked into the refresher. It didn't take her long to change and she looked at herself in the mirror, she was very pleased with her choice if bathing suit. It was possibly a bit much for a sweet walk down the beach but she loved how it made her body look, even if there was still the faintest signs of bruising on her healed collar bone.

Wrapping a slip around her she walked out of the refresher, she wanted to do the reveal in the sunshine, not in the ship, it had its charm but she was looking forward to some open air.

"Come on then gorgeous, last one in the sand buys drinks" was there a bar? Who knew but it sounded fun either way. She ran down the ramp ahead of Isidor and into the soft hot white sand, she stopped a few metres beyond the ramp and waited, feeling her toes sinking into the silky grains and the fresh sea air whipped her hair about, there was no sound here other than the surf, the breeze and the calling of sea birds, perfect.

She turned and saw Isidor coming down the ramp in his own bathers. She looked at him seductively and unwrapped her gown "what do you think of my bathing suit" she purred at him, "I have others if you plan on me meeting your family," she laughed aloud "Wow, Cass Gemini offering to dress down for someone, you better feel honored Mr Justene" Isidor would be able to tell the mood she was in, Cass was smiling from head to toe and was getting back to her usual relaxed self, it was all his doing and she wanted to share her mood with him.

Last edited:
header1.png
Wearing: This
Tags: Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

Isidor nodded very much eager to begin their special holiday. So he quickly changed into his red trunks, he did consider getting out the speedo ones but decided better of it. They tend to get annoying after a while when they wedgie up. Fortunately, the weather has been forecast to be pleasant and very warm. Seeing as it is Summer. that was normal, but it gets a lot hotter than this later on in the year. He also found the basket full of food and drinks under the luggage, so they won't be bereft of edibles.

With everything ready, he picked up his towel and headed out to join Cass, his immediate reaction was to blush heavily, her outfit was utterly sensational, in a very good way. His ears were a lovely shade of red that matched his face. Who knew he could blush that deep red colour, but it's a good kind of blush.

Isidor shook his head at that, his family were very traditionalist and were very against outsiders. Cass does not need that kind of aggro, not right now, not ever. He would get an earful about it, being told that Cass, his Cass who he loves dearly is bad news. He felt irritation at the thought, so he pushed it aside, he is not going to let it sour everything.

<"Love it, very you, but I don't think meeting the parents will be a great experience. They are. .. um ... very anti-Human."> He replied, the tenderness hardening as he spoke, no way is he going to make Cass feel uncomfortable. Not on his watch.

He too walked into the white sand, the soft grains tickling his soles, the sea breeze fluffing his hair as they wafted around. Fortunately, the seabirds were not the food-stealing or divebombing kind, which is a plus. He once had a run-in with those kinds of birds, and he lost several items of food to them.

<"I feel very honoured, Miss Gemini."> He replied, cheekily.

Last edited:

header1.png

Her man looked good coming out of the shuttle with their picnic, she had loved his dark skin since the moment she had laid eyes on him, but the way he carrier himself here was very attractive. She found it funny how easily she could make him blush, particularly considering the development of their relationship.

His comment about his parent caught her a little off guard, she was fully aware that her boyfriend was non-human, here she was on a beach with an atmosphere she couldn't survive in without her lozenges after all, but this was the first time it had really come up between them. "OK, I guess that's fair, I wouldn't want you to make a situation for you and your family, family is complicated sometimes." she said with a sigh. She couldn't believe she was actually disappointed she wasn't getting to meet them, but he probably wouldn't ever meet hers so it was only fair.

"Maybe they would like me more if I had a bit of Ubese in me?" And she gave him the filthiest smile he had likely ever seen, changing the subject away from family.

They walked casually along the beach together just enjoying the breeze, she stretched her arms and did a slow cartwheel in the sand, not for any reason but she thought it might be fun. Cass held his hand mostly and while she did she worked the two of them toward the surf, she walked closer to the waters edge so she could feel the spray and the light foam rolling up the beach and over her feet.

"It is so pretty here, sometimes I wonder whether I should give it all up and find a rock to settle on, but then I realise how much fun our lives in space are." She had a bit of a think about their official status, "so Captain Dispara knows about us, and I assume most of the other Lords can probably guess with the way we are together, but I do think low key is best for now."

Something glinted in the sand, catching her eye, she bent down and picked up a long shell, coated on one side with a pearlescent sheen. She moved it around letting the sun play on its surface, she smiled like a curious child. "I'm going to keep this, my first souvenir of our little holiday." And she slipped it into Isidor's shorts pocket, giving him a loving peck on his cheek.

header1.png

He set the basket down and set up the picnic area, the blanket was laid, the parasol was up, he noticed a small hole in it. Nothing a little patch can't fix. He looked a little guilty when he brought up his parents. Cass was right, the family can be complicated and he certainly did not want her caught in the middle of one of their rows. Or him to be forced to not be in love, but that was a mood killer, so it was great that it was changed to something more cheerful.

His cheeks flushed at what she said, and his mind took a tailspin into the gutter. Then he gave an equally filthy grin in return. <"I wouldn't say no to that.">

The sound of water against sand was soft and calming. Their walk took them close to the water, the sun dancing off the waves like glass. Everything is perfect, the weather, the beach, and the water and Cass. Cass looked radiant in her swimwear.

Soon the subject turned to them as a couple, he didn't mind Dispara knowing, he was sure she twigged by now, as for the others, they can think what they want. He agreed to keep it on the low at least for now. Didn't want anything to happen to her as a result.

<"I agree and Dispara probably had put two and two together by now about our love."> Isidor smiled, glad that they can be open and still retain privacy too. He noticed a hermit crab, roughly the size of his ear scuttling into the surf.

<"This is one of the few places that wasn't irradiated. Don't worry we are safe."> He says with 100% conviction and honesty. Isidor went here as a child for a holiday, it went well until Erion decided to pour sand in his shorts and lob wet sand. Wasn't funny then but is funny now as he looked back on it.

He chuckled to himself at that memory before he noticed Cass had found a shell, the first one thus far. After a while, it was stored safely in his pocket. He will be sure to keep it safe. Seashells were common here, but they are also elusive, just peeking out from the sand. He found two flat ones, it was a dark purple-blue and a red and black one.

<"These two will make a fine set of additions to our collection.">

Last edited:

header1.png

When he mentioned Dispara putting two and two together Cass couldn't help but laugh allowed "so yeah, that first night that we spent on my ship after my party, I maaaay have told her where we were off too before we left." She smiled innocently "what can I say, girls talk." And she grabbed herself some food, and refreshments, this was a good picnic, he obviously paid attention. It caught her eyes when he reached for the shells and pocketed them, always collecting little trinkets and momentos.

"I do wonder what the rest of your ship is like to be honest. I am imagining holds full of little items that only you know the value of," she bit down on a sandwich "it's a good ship that lightning, tough and well armed, it's captain isn't half bad either."

She crossed her legs and leaned back to put her hair up. "I tan super quickly, it's in my DNA, so be ready to be amazed." She was correct, in less than thirty minutes she would likely be more tanned than many would in hours. She smiled and reached for something from her purse and wiped away her makeup, She tried to remember whether Isidor had seen her completely without makeup yet and she thought honestly, no he hasn't.

"So, your going to see me like nobody has for quiet a while," and she smiled at him with her hair scraped up and her face clear of the white red and black makeup, the red and black heterochromia was even more obvious without her makeup on. "You want to swim? Water looks gorgeous doesn't it?" And she stood up stretching her long legs in front of him. "I never brought a surfboard, think there is anywhere about here we can loan one from somewhere?" She looked around, there was nobody else about within sight at least, either way the two of them needed to head to the water as soon as possible. She leaned down towards him before he stood up and put her finger on his chin and kissed him on the lips. "It is at this point you should probably tell me I am still pretty."

header1.png

Go figures, that's how news travels. Gossip is fun to dabble in, but sometimes by the time it reaches you, it is different to when it first circulated. The snacks were very tasty, and nothing was left out, and the basket was sand proof. The subject turned to his collections. He had a very large one, all tucked into compartments. That reminded him that the flat wood he stole from the AC had to be assembled. That whole adventure did give them barely comprehensible furniture and a week-long silent spell.

He would gladly show her the rest of the ship, and his collection of stained glass ornaments, and even where he put the too valuable to sell items. He'll even ask her to spend the night. His ego swelled at her compliments.

<"Funny you should mention that, the flat cargo we stole turned out to be furniture that you build yourself."> He pinched between his eyes before continuing, <"Everyone started arguing, destroyed the instructions, and made hideous monstrosities when we tried assembling 'em blindly, tempers were lost and fists flew.">

Then he grinned, that was a learning curve, both have no fury like flat furniture. If he could, he would steal them again. He has to think carefully though, the construction turned into a black hole of frustration. Well, Rochel tried to read them out, the breakdown was on him and the rest of the crew for being foul about it all.

A tanned Cass sounded hot, he controlled his blushing confining it to his ears. But then, he facepalmed, he forgot the suncream, it was there under his nose in his room and he still forgot about it. He silently prayed she brought some with her. This was embarrassing.

<"I forgot the suncream, it was on my desk and I still forgot about it. Did you remember yours?"> He asked, voice quieter this time. He remembered everything else except that, without fail. He was curious about the Cass under the make-up, but he never found an appropriate moment to ask. So he didn't. When Cass finished removing her make-up, she was beautiful with and without make-up.

<"You are radiant, m'dear."> A pause and then, <"I think there are two boards on the ship.">

Last edited:

header1.png

<"You are radiant, m'dear.">

"I know," and she winked, "just checking you did too." And she kissed him again before standing up and reaching into her bag. "Silly man forgetting suncream" she teased, although she was fairly certain he just wanted what was about to happen as a result.

"OK, turn round" she said as she grabbed a white tube out of her bag, she squeezed some of the cold cream straight onto his skin "oopsie, I hope that wasn't too cold." Cass then began to gently rub the cream in to his shoulders and his back, taking her time to allow her hands to linger as she did it gently enough to make his skin tingle but firm enough to ensure excellent coverage. She continued across his entire exposed, finishing on his muscled chest, gently running her hands down and massaging it in. "There we go beautiful, all safe now." She had prepared her own suncream when she put her suit, on, but as she knew he would want to return the favour, she held her hair up and allowed him to put more onto her back.

After they were covered she rummaged around and grabbed some grapes out. She had been thinking about a couple of things, and while they were relaxed she made her mind up to discuss them.

Cass launched a grape, high into the air and caught it in her mouth before swallowing it. She did this a couple of more times as she spoke. "So Izzie," she said, in her affectionate but a half serious way. "Answer me honestly, does how I am ever bother you? I know you get a little jealous of Pix, and that's fine, some things can't be helped." She looked at him lovingly "I care for you a lot, but I need to care for me first, and I like who I am. So, I want to know, from your heart, if it bothers you?" She kind of felt like she knew the answer, after all, the first meeting they ever had ended with her dragging a random barmaid back to her room on Tortuga. But she had been wrong about people before, and now was the time to find it out.

"There is also, something I want to tell you, it's a secret about me, not a big one, but something that not even Pix knows?" She paused and looked at Isidor, suddenly menacing "I can trust you with a secret right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom