Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have a problem (Black sun syndicate)

Vex Paced across the conference room of his palace before throwing a wine glass across the room it shattered against the wall. "Kark" He screamed. Two further planets had fallen after the capital. He stormed outside to transmit a message "My palace now ALL OF YOU" The message was circulated to all those who did or had supported the black suns. He walked over to the bar and poured a large glass of whiskey gulping it in one "Im going to bed, wake me up when those air heads arrive and clean the glass up" He called to anyone who would listen before storming upstairs.

Nico Upton

N
T.J. was sorting through some paperwork concerning plans for bringing Kessel under Syndicate rule when he received Vex's message. "He don't sound too happy." he stated. After cleaning himself up a little, T.J. headed for his palace on his speeder bike and when he arrived he casually walked in. "Where's the little guy? Hope this ain't some sorta wild bantha chase now." he scoffed. T.J. found his way to the man's assumed living room and took himself a comfortable seat.

@Vex Tythion

@[member="Vex Tythion "]@T.J. Calrissian

Saki - Sakiya System

"My palace now ALL OF YOU" The rather angry message stated.

"Great. Wonder what the little bastard wants now". Rayl swept up a pile of papers and shuffled them into place neatly. Guess the reports would have to wait to be read. The Pirate drifted downstairs when he was ready, seeking one of his aids. Quickly located, he threw out his list of demands to be done. In it, prepping his fastest ship for a trip.

Vex's Palace

Rayl sauntered in past the main doors to the vast hallways. A butler was there to greet his presence. "Bring me to Vex. Better be dammed important to be drawing me away from Saki when we can just holocomm". Rayl played follow the leader, to the leader, and hes also a leader. Good thing this building was large enough to hold so many leaders. After some hall hopping he was brought to a comfortable space occupied by a single man. A fellow he'd never seen before.

"The Vigo will be".

"Ya ya. Begone". The butler did as he commanded. Rayl turned his attention onto the solitary fellow before him. "And who might you be. As I am so bold to inquire my good fellow".

Vex was woken up more disheveled than he was before and stumbled down stairs and into the lounge "Only two how disappointing well you will have to do" He waddled over to his drinks cabinet "Drink?" He asked opening his doors to reveal a horde of Legal and Illegal alcohol. He was angry but he didn't show it yet "Now then gentle men could one of you tell me why a further two planets have suddenly left our control?" He asked sweetly as he routed through the cabinet. deciding finally to resort to a step.

Nico Upton

N
@[member="Vex Tythion "]| @[member="Rayl Wilded"]

T.J. shook his head at Vex's offer of a drink. He was confused as to why he had called this meeting. Even more confused as to why only he and one other showed up. Even more confused as to why his mood has changed from his message to now. "Well, as far as I know, we have some imcompetent personnel. That's my view of the situation." he replied, before turning to look around the room. "And uh, in my defense, I just joined the crew not too long ago."

@T.J. Calrissian @Vex Tythion

"Rum, something strong". Rayl leaned on the counter, causal in his stance. Vex's question was certainly something he should be asking if he was going to take this job seriously. The fact though he had no idea of the situation was another matter entirely. "Open rebellion with Republic backing. Or so my informants tell me. They're giving them guns to fight us, and the rebels take their side. And I can't move any ships or men in to put them down with out string up a hornets nest. We'd be back at war within a day if we did. So facts are we've only got the forces already there to keep planets in check. Any move would be aggression. And we don't want that until we're ready and confident".

Vex did know what was going on for the most part however the extra information was welcome. He was however seething he had planned to go on a rampage and tear these men a new face but it appeared his own lack of inactivity was to blame. He made up two gins and pushed one over to Rayl "We are in the poodoo" He sighed "Me and domino have been talking (See Skype) and we may have a plan to come back from this but we need to act fast Rayl call off all aggression toward the republic occupied planned make it public ensure they see ... T.J. I need one of your goons to lose some orders for me and they need to lose them where the republic will find them" He moved over and picked up a data pad inputting orders for all suns to prepare for an invasion of Makeb" He handed the data pad to T.J.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
A blue, floating skull appeared from a holographic projector in the room. "Sorry I'm late," Ash said calmly. "Had to make sure the channel was secure, can't have any more intelligence leaks. So, give it to me straight, Tythion, from one businessman to another. How are we fixing this hell storm? And how can I help mitigate the damage? I've been in talks with Emperor Zambrano. We have his support."

Nico Upton

N
T.J. grabbed the datapad and took a few moments to look at it before looking "up" to Vex. His had scratched his chin hair lightly before speaking. "Uhhh, how do you expect me to get this in Republic hands exactly?" T.J. asked. "And what do you think this gonn' do? Put 'em in a false sense of security? Make 'em think they just gonna get away with what's ours?"

@Vex Tythion

"Mr.Ash so good of you to come" He walked over to stand before the projector "I appreciate your want for security, The details of the plan have been left in a dead drop where the twi'lek sings (See Skype) all I need you to do is hurt the republics position break bone tamper with ships that sort of thing , I trust that is within your extensive list of talents" Then the newest member of the team spoke up Vex turned "Use your Imagination, it would be spoiling if I handed you the answer without you having to think as for the republic I don't know what it will do but it can't put is in a worse position.

Zal landed the Space Dust in the shipyard of the palace, having received the loud and urgent message from Black Sun's vigo. "Stay with the ship, Eighter." He told his little R8 model astromech companion. Who only beeped and booped in an indignant manner at being left out of what he considered fun.
Ignoring the various looks the servants of the palace gave him due to his scarred Barabel features and his mechanical eye swirling around this way and that in his head. Zal Vangar, instead of asking one of them for directions, used his keen hearing to track where the sounds of the conversation was coming from. He was, after all, a Barabel, and being one came with certain...talents.
As he entered the room with the three physically present men and the one hovering holographic...was that a skull? He became aware of the strong smell of alcohol in the air, and he found himself wanting some as his bionic attachment focused in on each of the men present.
"Sorry if I'm late," The word sorry felt odd coming from him, he didn't know if it sounded odd either. He rarely used it, being a Barabel and a bit of a hard ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom