Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL (Mandalorian invasion of Dromund Kaas)(OOC)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
> makes 666th post
> internet starts being a karkwad

Save meh, spam! I was just in the middle of writing an important post too! :(

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

you-re-next-o.gif

ah he hehehehe

It appears that people are loosing interest in the invasion. I had taken a step back in the hopes that Circe would put a little more effort into her post, and to give other writers a chance in the spotlight. But... So far, no such luck.

Tomorrow I will focus my efforts on writing up several pages to catch things up and hopefully draw things to a close so that we can put this thread behind us and start focusing on the skirmish.

Unless, of course, anyone is still invested in the thread. Or Circe feels like writing more than a paragraph.

@[member="Captain Larraq"] I am still interested but my mandos opponents have either ran away or stopped posting. Wreck the planet, wreck the fleet and lets get to the skirmish and kick some asses.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
@[member="Captain Larraq"]
Its not that we lost interest...we are kinda waiting on what you are going to do mr. Destroyer of Worlds There is still that pesky shield that's stopping the rest of our troops to land

@[member="Darth Voracitos"],

The "Spores of Greed" were submitted on 12 February 2014 - 12:07 AM and approved on 24 February 2014 - 02:12 PM

The invasion thread began on 11 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

Unless I am horribly mistaken, I don't think you can really use those here. But considering the limitations of your ship... meh. You may have actually just done me a favor though. We'll see how things turn out once I start writing. =p

Oh... well crap. Imma gunna have to bail then. I didn't realize that was a rule. The whole purpose of those was so I could constructively engage with your forces, other wise all I have is "500 droid starfighters" a vague and nondescript description. It was intended as an update to the older submission of the Girth of Gluttony, as they only work in conjunction with each other.

@[member="Captain Larraq"]

@[member="Darth Voracitos"]

Yeah, I was going through your submissions and realized the dilemma you must have had. It actually looks like we stumbled onto a bit of a gray area.

Just tag a RPJ and ask if they will allow them in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom