Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Are Aliit (Clan Shado)

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
@Xhernai @Jezza Shado [member="Cerasi Kent"]

A smirk gave over his face as the man pushed Michael away. This guy was really pushing his luck, but the alor had a way to take care of this. When Jezza spoke, his smirk turned into a devilish grin.

"Ten thousand for a small raid on a Death Watch encampment on Arkania. Ten thousand now, another five if you live to come back to this place and tell people how well you fought off dar'manda. Oh...and you will go by my lead. When the mission is done, you're free to go. There'll be transport there and back, no charge. Depending on how well you perform...you might get a added bonus...maybe."

Xhernai slapped the blaster pistol out of woman's hand, sending it skidding across the floor of the cantina. He returned his attention back to the man.

"Consider it done. Just keep your Banthas under control and we'll have no problem." said Xhernai adjusting his gaze back to the woman.

Xhernai held out his hand to be shaked by the man.

Jezza lunged at the stranger, simultaneously drawing her spare blaster from its holster. Consumed by a white hot rage, she tackled the dinii to the floor and placed her pistol under his chin in the same spot Cerasi had. He had pushed her to the breaking point, this stranger had leveled his last insult toward her and her aliit. As she fired her pistol, Jezza thought this is a good day for an Utreekov to die!!!

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
@Xherna @Jezza Shado [member="Cerasi Kent"]

As he watched the actions transpire before him, quickly he moved over to Jezza's body that had attacked their worker. He gripped her shoulder tightly. Why couldn't this man understand that he attacked first, so of course they were still suspicious of him.

"Udesiir vod. Listen, Xherna, you're gonna have to gain these ladies trust..if that's even possible...see...when you attack one Mando'ade...you attack the entire aliit...we are family. Im sure you get that, right? So lets all udesiir...get a drink...and calm the kark down!!"

His voice became deeply raised at the end of his sentence. Michael had enough of this foolishness, he just wanted his drink.

"Tayli'bac? Okay?"

Her shot hit it's mark on the floor next to the strangers helmet as she shifted slightly at the last moment. Michael's paired with his words had broken through her rage. She whispered to the stranger, "Do not underestimate or insult us again!!! The next time, you will die!!!"

Getting to her feet, her blaster still trained on the utreekov. Movement across the room caught her eye, Cerasi was waking up. Jezza needed to go check on her but would not leave Michael with the stranger until she knew he was going to calm down and behave.

Michael obviously thought the stranger to be useful in some way, and was attempting to give him every available opportunity to change to mood and get down to discussing business. The stranger's insults, aggression, and overall bad attitude continued to prolong the issue. He had attacked them, and Michael had shown mercy, even after the fool had shot Cerasi. The dinii did not seem to understand that if he wanted the "Banthas" as he continued to refer to her and Cerasi to back off, he would first need to tone down his aggressive attitude.

Jezza quickly glanced in Cerasi's direction, she really needed to go check on her aliit. Torn between her promise to Cerasi and her worry, Jezza's anger had begun to subside. She had more pressing concerns than this fool's hard headed arrogance.

"The names Xhernai, hun." Xhernai said whilst still laying on the floor. He did a kip up and then brushed himself off.

He walked towards the bartender who was still clearly shook after the events and sat. "Get me a mug of Tatooine Sunset". He waited for the mug to come and downed his drink before holding his concealed knife to the bartender's throat. "You tell anyone what happened here and I'll be collecting your bounty."

His GL-77 was still sitting on the floor and Xhernai went to collect it. He noticed the armoured female on the floor.

Xhernai walked towards the armoured female who was wounded from his blaster shot. GL-77 in holster.

He took out an E-Bacta shot from his bag and offered it to her.

As Xhernai rose to his feet and made his way to the bar, Jezza went to Cerasi's side. Knowing that Michael was keeping an eye on the utreekov, Jezza focused on checking Cerasi's bandages. Even though Jezza was using the utmost care, Cerasi moaned in pain.

Xhernai's appearance at Cerasi's side startled Jezza, her self control firmly in place, she watched warily as he found something in his bag.

Cerasi was opening her eyes, Jezza spoke soothingly to her as Xhernai offered her what appeared to be a shot. Jezza have him a puzzled look, was this some sort of trick? Was this a further attempt to harm them? Could this stranger be trusted?

So much of the night after the gunshot was a blur. She remembered being pulled over to the table. She had sat down, told Jezza to watch her brother. When she opened her eyes again, Jezza was back at her side. She opened her mouth to snap at her, demanding to know why didn't watch her brother and the clan's alor. Then her gaze flicked over Jezza's shoulder to the scene behind her. The two men had cooled down. Udesiir.

"Vor entye, vod" she muttered quietly to Jezza, who was once again checking on her wound. She stood up, prepared to move across the bar to meet with her brother when someone stopped her. Her eyes narrowed into a harsh glare. It was that utreekov, again. He was handing her something, and Cerasi glanced down to see it was a Bacta shot. That worthless scumbag actually thought a puny needle like that would heal the injury? Not just the blaster shot, but the insult to her aliit, her vod? A Bacta shot couldn't make up for his blatant disrespect.

She slapped the needle out of his hand, hearing it skitter across the floor. "Slana'pir!" She shouted at him before pushing past him. Wincing slightly, she stopped at the bar, apologized for the evening, and paid double for two ales. Moving over to her brother, she set one down in front of him, the other in front of her. "Pirur, vod." She smiled, rubbing him gently between the shoulder plates of his armour.

In his confusion, Xhernai said "Can you at least Basic. I ain't no Mando scum. We're going to need to communicate if we wanna get this job done."

Xhernai called for another drink and sat at the bar and mumbled
"Let me know when we stop wasting time and get on with this job."

Jezza was weary, between her travels and the commotion of the night, she had had all the socializing she could handle. Jezza ordered a drink at the bar and withdrew to a quiet corner where she could keep a watchful eye on her vod. She knew leaving the bar was not an option, but she had to have some time alone to process all that had occurred. Michael and Cerasi knew this was her way, which is why Cerasi ordered two drinks instead of three.

Xhernai sat next to Michael, on the opposite side of Cerasi. "Hey" he said addressing both of them. He removed his helmet revealing a young, handsome face.

"I'm really sorry for the gung-ho, macho attitude. I guess I'm not used to losing. M-my sister is really ill and I'm low on credits. I kill for a living and I saw you. I thought you might have some credits and I could afford to get me and my sister off this barren wasteland where she can be treated and where I can find my real father. I sincerely apologise."

He held out his hand for Cerasi and Michael to shake.

Xhernai sat next to Michael, on the opposite side of Cerasi. "Hey" he said addressing both of them. He removed his helmet revealing a young, handsome face.

"I'm really sorry for the gung-ho, macho attitude. I guess I'm not used to losing. M-my sister is really ill and I'm low on credits. I kill for a living and I saw you. I thought you might have some credits and I could afford to get me and my sister off this barren wasteland where she can be treated and where I can find my real father. I sincerely apologise."

He held out his hand for Cerasi and Michael to shake.

Jezza sipped her drink slowly as she watched the exchange from across the room. Jezza had only eyes for Cerasi, gauging her vod's reaction to whatever was being said. Cerasi was stubborn and injury or no, if Xhernai made one misstep Cerasi's quick temper would cause her to react first and think later. Jezza inhaled slightly, watching intently as Xhernai extended his hand, instinctively her hand moving to her blaster. Prepared to be across the room in a flash if necessary, Jezza waited and watched.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Xhernai"] [member="Jezza Shado"] [member="Cerasi Kent"]

Michael looked the man up, and down, chewing on the words he spoke about the need for credits, and a ill sibling. It made him wonder what was really going on here.

"So you assumed attacking armored mercs would get you somewhere? That's murder, and robbery....that lifestyle gets you no where."

The Mando took his hand, and shook it firmly.

"Apology accepted."

Xhernai shook Michael's hand. "Thank you for understanding. If I was in your position, I would have killed me by now."

Xhernai then held out his hand to Cerasi. "Now I need a handshake from the pretty madam who I accidentally shot." said Xhernai, giving Cerasi an irresistible smile.

"We'll talk later." She hissed at her brother in Mando'a before turning her attention to Xhernai. She didn't know what Michael was thinking, giving this scum his good graces, but she had to trust him. "Fine." She switched to Basic, which sounded a tad more rugged on her. It was obvious she didn't speak it a lot. She shook Xhernai's hand. "Don't give me a reason to return fire." She wasn't buying his whole 'I shot you accidentally' crap. She gave her brother one more questioning look, then her gaze switched to Jezza. She wanted to go over and speak with the other woman, but she knew what the other was like. She wouldn't like the company. She hoped Jezza would give her some kind of signal to come over. If she did, she would take her helmet and drink and go over to sit with her. If not, she would stay, silently fuming.

Xhernai, happy to have sort of made peace with them, called for two drinks and clipped his helmet onto his belt. He took the two drinks from the bartender and made his way towards Jezza.

He sat on her table and offered her a drink.

"Ni ceta" said Xhernai.

"That's the only Mando I can speak because that's what the man who you used to wear this armour said to me before I cut his throat. don't take that as a threat. I'm just apologising for my behaviour."

Exhausted from the drama of the day, Jezza accepted the drink from Chennai, she did not have the energy left to verbally spar with him. Giving him a pointed glare, she nodded curtly. Keeping silent, she glanced at Versus, even from this distance she could see that her vod was using this opportunity to make her opinions known to their Alor.
As tired as she was, Jezza's sense of responsibility kicked in. Michael had kept them so busy lately that it had been ages since the siblings had been able to spend any time relaxing and spending time together. Jezza would keep the Utreekov occupied for a bit so her aliit could enjoy their conversation, for she knew Cerasi wouldn't stay angry with Michael long.
Taking another sip of her drink, Jezza looked back to Xhernai and asked "So are you suicidal or simply stupid?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom