Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Are Aliit (Clan Shado)

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Xhernai"]

Tatooine, a desert planet with nothing really worth getting involved with, but it was where Michael found himself relaxing in a bar, and sipping a little light ale. In full clad armor, it was the traditional design of the Mando'ade, and Michael was beginning to pride himself in being Alor of Clan Shado. It was slowly coming full circle, more and more members were coming, and soon, they would begin big stake raids.

But at this moment, the alor would drink, and relax till something struck his interest, or something started shooting at him. Either way, he would enjoy some form of entertainment. Whether or not the other clan members knew he was here, or not, he could not remember if he had sent them a message of his where abouts, though at this moment, the ale was too good to stop nursing.

(ooc: This is a little thread to get Xhernai a feel of how we work as a clan and as writers! So socialize, drink, start a bar fight, ya know...criminal stuffs.)

It was rare that Jezza left her home on Ke'ra Keldab alone, but the visit to Axxila to visit an old acquaintance had to be made. Her business complete, Jezza began making her way back home. As she neared Tatooine, Jezza remembered the many tales she had heard from the Clans over the years regarding one of the local bars. She knew this was an opportunity that may not occur again, this thought in mind she made the impulsive decision to stop.

As she walked in the door, Jezza quickly surveyed the room, this was going to be an interesting adventure and either one of her greatest ideas or her absolute worst. Either way, it was too late now. Making her way to the bar, Jezza paused momentarily as she heard a familiar voice coming from the opposite end of the room. This indeed was about to get interesting, she would recognize the voice of the Alor of Clan Shado anywhere. What were the odds? She was going to need more than one drink for the upcoming conversation. As she quickly downed the first drink she ordered, she ordered a second. Throwing payment on the counter, she picked up the drink and moved toward his table. Might as well get this over quickly.

"Su cuy'gar!! Fancy meeting you here!!" she greeted him as if her presence here was not completely outside her normal pattern. Smiling widely, she sat down, knowing that the only one in the bar who may pick up on her nervousness would in fact be Michael. She sipped her drink and awaited his reaction.

Xhernai sat in the corner with a smirk after throwing a rock across the room and hitting the man who was fully clad in Mandalorian armour. Xhernai couldn't have anyone stealing his jobs, he needed the money for his sister. He wanted to provoke the man into doing something foolish so he could kill him and get all the contracts.

Maybe the man had a few creds?

"Let me see if I can make some easy money off of this amateur" Xhernai said.

He advanced towards the man, his eyes met his as he snatched his light ale and threw it at him.

"Heh. What are you gonna do?" said Xhernai as he waited for a response from Michael.

Cerasi, covered completely in her armour, had entered the bar earlier than Jezza, but not for a pint of ale. She had to keep eyes on her brother. He was the alor of the clan now. Sure he could take care of himself, but anything could happen. Like now. A comrade in tan and blue army had grabbed Michael's drink, splashing him with it. Almost instantly, Cerasi was behind the tan comrade, one arm reaching around his neck to try to get him in a headlock, while the other hand went to press a knife to his throat. Her voice came out somewhat gravelly from the filters she put in her helmet.

"Copaani mirshmure'cye, chakaaryc?"

Xhernai was taken by surprise. He didn't expect much resistance. Shows how inexperienced he was as a bounty hunter, often over estimating his abilities and under estimating his enemies. Xhernai panicked as he saw the knife and he couldn't breath. He dug his elbow into her rib cage and tapped a button on his wrist, activating his flame projector which sent flames all around the room in a desperate attempt to be free of this mysterious woman's vice like grip.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
@Xhernai @Cerasi Kent [member="Jezza Shado"]

As his Alor'ad sat next to him with a drink, he could see she was drinking for the sake of hiding the nervous wreck she was in public, or social places. He smiled, but suddenly someone had tried to pick a fight with him, a man in tan armor, and Mando from the looks of it...or maybe...he had picked up the armor from somewhere. Quickly, his vod was upon him, coming out from no where to hold him down. The man panicked, and lit his flamethrower, a whip of fire bursting out towards him, and Jezza.

WIth one motion, he pushed Jezza out the way as he leaped at the man, hoping to tackle him down to the ground while he used his mechanical arm to shield himself from most of the fire.

"Turn it off before you kill everyone and yourself!!"

Xhernai tumbled to the ground with the stranger blocking his flames. Even though Xhernai didn't want to, he saw the truth in what the man was saying and grudgingly switched his flame projector off. However, Xhernai wasn't going to accept defeat. He pulled out his GL-77 from his holster and pressed it to the man's gut. His finger was on the trigger.

"Everybody dies but not everybody lives" Xhernai said between gritted teeth.

He was about to pull the trigger but...

A sharp elbow jabbed her in the gut and she let out a gasp of air. This guy might have been completely stupid, but he could hit hard. Suddenly, flames filled the room. People started screaming, yelling everywhere. Cerasi dropped to the ground to avoid the blast, looking up in time to see Michael tackle the man to the ground. She let out a sigh. Her brother would take care of him. Then she saw a flash of metal. A finger on a trigger. The man had a pistol to her brother's stomach. "Nayc!"

Jumping forward, she shoved her brother off of the man. "He has a blaster! Tracy'uur!" She shouted, mixing up her Mando'a with her Basic. She usually got her bilingualism mixed up in times of stress. Pushing her brother away with one hand, her other grabbed the man's wrist to try to force the weapon to the ground. A flash of red filled her vision as pain erupted in her side. She had been shot. She still fought, trying to get his wrist down to the floor. If it went down, she'd press her knee against it. Her own blaster went under his chin where the helmet did not reach. "Jareor, chakaar."

Jezza scrambled to Cerasi's aid, she knew she had to act carefully. Cerasi, was operating on pure instinct and adrenaline, this made her dangerous even to family. Jezza spoke to the struggling stranger as she made her way closer, pistol drawn. "I do not know why you chose to pick this fight, but you can not win it. Unless you are suicidal, as Cerasi seems to think, I suggest you stop struggling."

As she watched the stranger and Cerasi closely, Jezza stood her ground. Cerasi had been shot, and Jezza was not sure how much longer she could hold the stranger if he continued to struggle. Jezza moved quickly and removed the blaster from the hand Cerasi had under her knee. Exchanging glances with Cerasi, she knew that the young daylc was losing strength rapidly. This knowledge spurred Jezza to move even more quickly in her mission to search and remove any other weapons from the stranger that were easily accessible.

With a quick look to Michael, she spoke again "I am fairly confident he has been disarmed, but I can't be sure without him on his feet." Jezza knew that Cerasi couldn't accomplish this alone and that they ran a risk of unknown weapons if she had miscalculated.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
@Xhernai @Cerasi Kent [member="Jezza Shado"]

Quickly, Michael moved over to the struggling stranger, and placed his put down on his neck as his pistol pressed against the man's helmet. Whoever this guy was, he was an amateur...and that was crediting the guy. The Mandalorian's eyes shifted over to Cerasi, the to Jezza who informed him of her being shot. This caused Michael to press a little more with his boot.

Who did this man think he was?

"You've got two options here. You can make one more attempt to struggle...and I fire this blaster over and over into your skull till it overheats..."

The man had guts, though, he had that heart that any warrior had to give some respect to. Even Michael saw that, and even had he just tried to kill him, and his aliit, there was something about his hardheaded gutsy move that Michael admired.

"Or, you can work for me till I feel you have worked off the punishment deserved for harming my aliit...which would be death. You're choice jare."

Xhernai smirked to himself when he heard the lady utter the words "disarmed". He was far from that. But Xhernai knew he had lost and wasn't going to die in vain. Xhernai was at the stranger's mercy but he had far too much pride to be portrayed as if he had lost so he took the man's words as a business proposition.

"Work? I can most definitely work. As long as I get paid of course. Oh and if you sons of banthas would get off me that would be great!" Xhernai said.

When the stranger stopped talking, Jezza saw Michael nod to her. This was her cue to assist Cerasi, Michael would handle the stranger from here. Moving quickly to Cerasi's side, Jezza helped her to her feet. Cerasi's pride would never allow more than that in front of the others so Jezza backed away as soon as the young dalyc was upright. "Come with me, let me help with your wounds. Our alor has this handled." as she whispered to Cerasi she scanned the room looking for a quiet area where she could tend to her wounds and Cerasi be comfortable that she still had a good view of her brother.

Finding a suitable spot in the back corner, Jezza began leading Cerasi in that direction, leaving Michael to speak with the stranger.

She couldn't really do this for much longer. Luckily, her brother was there to back her up. She heard a woman's voice, looking up to see Jezza. She let the woman help her to her feet, and lead her to the back corner. Holding her side with one hand, she ripped off her helmet. "Vod..." She hissed, but whether it was directed towards her brother or her sister, that was yet to be determined. Her eyes drifted around the room, focusing on Michael and the attacker. "Sur'ulur megin utreekov." Keep an eye on that idiot.

"I'm watching them" she whispered to Cerasi. Working quickly and adeptly Jezza removed just enough armor to allow her to bandage Cerasi's wounds. Jezza knew that it wouldn't much longer before Cerasi would lose consciousness, all she could do is get the bandages in place and make her as comfortable as possible so she could rest. Cerasi did not handle vulnerability well and trusted no one but herself to watch out for Michael. Jezza understood the reasons and was always as patient with her as possible. "Cerasi, rest easy and recover. I will watch out for you both. Aliit ori'shya tal'din" Jezza made Cerasi as comfortable as possible, ensuring that she was in an area where Jezza had view of Michael and the utreekov as well.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
@Xhernai @Jezza Shado [member="Cerasi Kent"]

The alor leaned back after removing his foot from the man's throat, letting him get back up. Together, those two women were a team not to be reckon with, kinda made him shake in his boots a little. With a small bottle produced from his belt, the man sprayed some of the product in it on the wound of his vod. As he did it, he gritted his teeth in anger.

"You attacked a clan of Mandalorians, aruetii, and you wounded my ad'ika...for this...I should kill you...and they all agree with me...and they are wondering why I am keeping you alive.."

Michael stood up from patching up Cerasi, and turned to look at the man. He placed his helmet on, walked over to him in the corner, and got in his face.

"It takes a or'dinii or a verd to do something that di'kutla...Im placing my credits that your both foolish, and a warrior. So...Ima put it to use...what's your name?"

"The name's Xhernai. I don't work for free and credits up front." Xhernai said, shoving the man away from him.

"I don't appreciate you getting in my face. Now what's your name? We need to be mutual ground."

Abandoning her post at Cerasi's side, Jezza moved rapidly through the room. The utreekov had obviously not learned his lesson.
As she approached from the side, she leveled her pistol at the stranger, prepared to make him pay. No one got away with harming her family and this fool was beyond pushing the boundaries. She was not sure why Michael allowed him to still breathe, but it was not her place to publicly question her a lot. Michael would hear her opinions on this later.
Never taking her gaze from the stranger, Jezza spoke to Michael "Alor?" All she was waiting for was his signal and they would be done with this fool for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom