Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Way of Monsters

While Kyrel had achieved great success as Wrath of the Maw, and as an unstoppable force. He felt largely unfulfilled when it came to his legacy. He confronted countless foes and seemed on a path towards galactic Annihilation. Still he felt alone in this endeavor. True he possessed the Knights of Ren, a station that would allow him to ascend to the top of the Maw, troops and territory. He had everything he wanted, yet he was never satisfied. As always the Great Devourer had hungered for more.

Still he desired to create as much as he desired to destroy. To forge his own legacy with a being who could understand him the most. Perhaps develop into something more terrifying than him. Of the vast candidates he had watched throughout the Maw, he noticed something brooding within the likes of a woman. Perhaps as if by the will of the Force she came from the same world Valery Noble killed one of his Knights. Shortly after retaliating she had arrived to the Maw. Of all the apprentices it seemed the Sith didn’t take the initiative to claim her.

Had he become that desperate to take on a Sith as his apprentice? Perhaps, either way he intended to sculpt his own masterpiece in the most monstrous way once he claimed her. First he would start with an introduction, for few could refuse an invitation from the Wrath of the Maw. After some thought he had sent a transmission to the woman summoning her to his flagship.

There aboard the Devourer he awaited for her arrival on the bridge. The ghost ship had hung on the edge of Maw territory. From a distance the ship appeared to be pushed by space, as if it hardly seemed to move, or was even manned at all. What was aboard was a corrupted and half alive crew that functioned under the will of Kyrel Ren. It was like they were droids half dead husks that functioned only to crew the Master of Ren’s flagship.

Nyaeli Nyaeli

How much will you endure?

Attani Implant:
Link!
Tag: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

The Wrath of the Maw had called for her.

After partaking in several battles already, Nyaeli hadn't felt bothered by the fact that no Sith had shown particular interest in training her. As an Apprentice in the shadows, she could continue to root out the weak and perfect her own skills before fighting to ascend up the hierarchy. But at the same time, she couldn't deny that a powerful Master could be a great asset to her progress and even her security against others who might wish to strike her down in an attempt to keep her from rising above them.

The truly weak would always recognize true strength, and she knew that could lead to preemptive strikes against her. With a Master who instilled fear into the hearts of people the way Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren could, no Sith or Mawite would dare to make a move against her. So when the call came, there wasn't even a moment of hesitation — she knew this was her chance to seize the power she longed for, the power she needed to destroy the weak.

After arriving on the Devourer, Nyaeli followed her senses to the bridge, where she felt a terrible void in the Force. Kyrel's presence was sickening to most, but she admired such strength and devotion. She looked forward to meeting him.

"Master Ren, you called for me?" Nyaeli asked before dipping her upper body into a bow. As prideful as she could be, Kyrel could snap her out of existence without much effort, so she wasn't going to make any dumb moves here. She needed herself to be considered an asset so that he could become hers.

Kyrel’s shadowy form was one no one could miss on the bridge of the Devourer. Much of the ship itself had seemed to be eerily quiet. Often she would notice a few Crimson Hand Stormtroopers roam about, but there was an unsettling atmosphere to the dark halls. When arriving to the bridge hardly anyone was around save for the half dead bridge crew that had operated the battlecruiser. The Wrath could feel the young woman approach, taking satisfaction that the girl wasn’t too quick to offend him. Already she was starting to impress him.

The silence only persisted for a moment while Nyaeli announced herself to him. Just then would Kyrel slowly turn around, the first thing she would see was the undead gaze visible. The rest of his face covered by a death mask. His voice was synthetic, intimidating as he spoke in a boom. “Yes… I’ve been watching you for sometime now Nyaeli… Where you come from is familiar, but once you arrived to the cause I haven’t seen anyone claim you… Of course you know this as you stand out from the rest of the Sith.”

He paused to let her think for a moment. His gaze had stared right through her, she would feel him probing her thoughts. Trying to read her for hints of fear, hesitation, or weakness. Then he continued. “While I am not Sith I have a proposal to make. Become my apprentice strengthen the shadow that’s within you. I will leave it up to you, but I have plans… Plans I fear that when I’m gone will fall apart. I desire someone depraved, monstrous, ferocious. I believe you have that potential.” He finished his offer, as he approached her his form casting a shadow over her.

It was a move that foreshadowed the power he would have over her. If she accepted she would have no idea she sealed a deal with the devil. With his presence so close to her so was his probing into her mind. He would attempt to barge into every memory, every moment just by staring into her soul. Putting on hints of his unnatural ability with the dark side.

Nyaeli Nyaeli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom