Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA waste not…

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Due to some personal IRL circumstances in my life, I have no choice but to quite this game indefinitely. Included here is something I jokingly refer to as my “final will and testament” so that my esteemed factionees can make use of the assets that I have built for them in this game thus far. I am giving FULL EXECUTIVE rights over my assets to the following players and their alternative accounts. I am aware that some of these permissions are not useable in the game with the current rules and in-game features that are available, but I am including them so that they are valid in the even that the rules might change, or features that accommodate these permissions are added.

To Heath Valhoun and his alternate accounts I bestow the following:
  • The power to request amendments and edits on all of my factory submissions, including Starships, Technology,Lore and materials. (Excluding HMS Kay Arenais)
  • The power to submit new variants that are based on Starships, Technology, Lore and Materials that I have created thus far (Excluding HMS Kay Arenais)
  • The power to grant executive powers to other players over all of my factory and codex submissions to date. (Excluding HMS Kay Arenais)
  • Executive control over my Elysium Battleline Synergy Project articles, to edit, quote, delete and add to them. Also the power to create copied and edited variants of these articles.
  • Executive control over my character Rhob’urt’chistagh in RP. He can live, die, or be forgotten at your leisure, and you can grant executive powers over him to other players as you see fit.
  • Executive control over my character Arken Dobson in RP. He can live, die, or be forgotten at your leisure, and you can grant executive powers over him to other players as you see fit.

To Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun and her alternate accounts I bestow the following:
  • Executive control over my character Dorthea Dobson in RP. She can live, die, or be forgotten at your leisure, and you can grant executive powers over her to other players as you see fit.
  • Executive control over Viken Dobson. I never made a character sheet for him, but he could be useful, since he works for MandalArms as an engineer. You may also grant executive powers of him to other players as you see fit.
  • The power to request amendments and edits on HMS Kay Arenais
  • The power to submit variants based on the HMS Kay Arenais submission as needed.
  • The power to grant executive powers over the HMS Kay Arenais submission to other players as needed.
To Thaliias and her alternate accounts I bestow the following:
  • Very special executive permissions over the Striking Serpent Battlegroup Lore Submission (this is specified clearly because Heath Valhoun has the rest of my submissions) This Battlegroup is yours to command, and you have full permissions to amend it, destroy it, use it and grant executive powers to another player as you see fit.
  • Permissions to create altered variants of the Striking Serpent Battlegroup Lore Submission.
  • Executive RP control over over my own ship, the HMS Shii-Cho and all of her NPC crew, excluding Dorthea Dobson, as she belongs to Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . I am aware that this ship is already included in the Striking Serpent Battlegroup, but since it was my personal command, a special note is likely necessary. Burtch is leaving this ship to train new officers and receive more training.
    • Captain Treyfa - once the weapons officer, now the commanding officer of the ship, Female Pantoran. Make sure you take her for jet-pack walks and let her play with Lori every once in a while…
To any and all members of the Elysium Empire, I grant full permissions to use HMS Karen in non-canon chaos threads to your hearts content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom