Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship HMS Kay Arenais

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
4f1ceaa142e5263e7e3422f38109d55c.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: Make a nautical warship/submarine for the queen of Mnemosyne
Image Source: (X)
Canon Link: N/A
Permissions: (X)
Primary Source: TBD

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: MandalArms
Affiliation: Loreena Arenais
Market Status: Closed
Model: HMS Kay Arenais
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Laminated Titanium-Plastiod Hull panels, Alusteel sub-structure beams, Quadanium steel “keel” beams.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Hyperspace Capable Nautical warship/submersible
Role: Nautical capital ship/mobile sea garrison
Length: 1100 metres
Width: 450 metres
Height: 300 metres
Armaments: Very High
  • Basic Turbolazers (minor)
  • Basic anti-Starfighter missiles (minor)
  • Underwater Turbolazers (primary)
  • Underwater torpedo tubes (secondary)
Defenses: Very High
  • Standard deflector shields when in flight
  • “Ground base” style dome shield when floating on water surface
  • Underwater deflector shield when submerged, or angled to protect below the water line.
Hangar Space: Average - 5 squadrons
Hangar allocations: 2 space support craft squadrons, 3 “small submarine” squadrons.
Maneuverability Rating: Average
Speed Rating: Average
Hyperdrive: Class 3

ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Propulsion: Repulsors (when on or under the water) ION engines when in space
  • Minimum Crew: 1000
  • Optimal Crew: 10,000
  • Passenger Capacity: 3000
  • Cargo Capacity: Average
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Military Communications Array
  • Standard Military Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Military Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Military Navigational Systems
  • Standard Military Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Military Sensor Array
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Primary focus is submerged nautical travel at the expense of space travel capabilities
  • Able to act as a planetside “sea garrison”
STRENGTHS
  • Powerful in nautical warfare

WEAKNESSES
  • Ungainly in space flight and air flight.
  • Weak in space/air combat.
  • Large and unsubtle unless under water

DESCRIPTION
Using her influence, wealth, and ownership of MandalArms, Loreena Arenais ordered the construction of the HMS Kay Arenais to establish herself as force to be reckoned with in nautical theatres. The HMS Kay Arenais is capable of providing a base of operations for planetside operations and leading expeditions deep into large oceans. Loreena Arenais has spared no expense to build this mighty vessel.

As the ship was being built, Loreena imagined using the ship as a mobile hideout to evade her many enemies. The thought of having something to reliably protect and shelter her reminded her of her late mother. Thus, the ship was named after her.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch

Hello! I'll be your judge today. First, because this a spaceship (due it's hyperdrive), I moved it to the Starships.
  • Because this is a starship, please modify the template to the starship template.
  • You have to ask Carla's permission to use her company.
  • Please link the company to the Manufacturer.
  • And please link Lori's bio to the affiliation.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Please link the the permission to the proper place in the template. And the template is still not good, ]this is the Star Destroyer template, please modify the technical specification area accordingly. And of course you can keep these just please separate them from the other specifications, for example put the this section under the Hyperdrive, just press two enters after the hyperdrive to see those are extra information:

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

And one more thing about the permission. John said this is not enough, becuse this doesn't show that Lady Kay has permission to give permissions for MandalArms. So please ask her to include that permission from Kaine Australis in her own permission what she give you. And you have to link this expanded permission in the template.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Ok so I created a link to a post I made on the MandalArms marketplace forum. Attached is a screenshot of her permissions to me to create subs on behalf of her and the elysium empire using MandalArms. In the same screenshot, she has provided visual proof of her ownership of the company in a previous conversation with Kaine.

I think that’s pretty solid but if you need more we will have to wait until Kaine wakes up in Australia lol

She says her official permits were received on the old site. If you have a way to retrieve those then we could do that too.

MANIAC MANIAC

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Almost, the implemenation is already good, but here only the gun is permissed to use, not the company. So Lori need to prove that Kaine let her to use his company in every way, include she has rights to give permissions to others.

But I strongly recommend you again to make your own company and use that in your subs. This is not the first time we have run many rounds with the permissions. To create an own company is 5-10 mins, and you don't need to ask premissions to make products, submissions to others.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

The three of us, Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun and myself have some story ideas that require collaborations between our various elements, otherwise I would just make my own company for sure.

I may still make a company in the future, but right now we are in the process of building something. I will attempt to work with Carla and get an official document to use for future submissions to streamline the process for this submission and make all future submissions seamless.

thank you for your patience.

MANIAC MANIAC

Grand Shepherd Burtch

MANIAC MANIAC

ok… it took a lot of work, but I think we got it this time. Again, I am aware that I could make my own company, which made this more painful to think about lol. But we are very invested in this story we are doing, and I am happy to jump through these hoops.

The permissions link is updated with a screenshot loaded with formal statements from all the relevant parties involved. Please let me know if if there is anything else.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

I understnad this, but I just don’t understand why an own company precludes collaboration and working together with others, because it not do this. Nevermind.
And you still not done the other thing what I asked. Your template is not a starhip template. Pleease edit. This was what I asked from you before:
And the template is still not good, ]this is the Star Destroyer template, please modify the technical specification area accordingly. And of course you can keep these just please separate them from the other specifications, for example put the this section under the Hyperdrive, just press two enters after the hyperdrive to see those are extra information:

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Well if you are academically curious, our first thread regarding this topic is here (x), although Heath and Carla are working on the marriage thread that makes it possible which takes place before the events in that story… but I digress…

if you could run numbers on those ships specs, I’d appreciate that. I just used the spreadsheet, but if you have any changes that need to be made, please let me know. I do apologize for missing that part about the template. Getting the documents together was a challenge and consumed my attention, but the specifications are fixed as per request.

is there anything else?

MANIAC MANIAC

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Its still not good. So you wrote this:
Size: Star Destroyer
  • 1100 meters long
  • 450 meters wide
  • 300 meters high

• Underwater deflector shield when submerged, or angled to protect below the water line.
Speed Rating: High
Hangar allocations: 2 space support craft squadrons, 3 “small submarine” squadrons.

This is the valid format, so please edit your template based on this:
Length: 1100 metres
Width: 450 metres
Height: 300 metres
Speed Rating: High

And above the edit, your ratings are bit overpowered, +1. Please fix this too.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Thank you, now only this part missing from the template:
STANDARD FEATURES
  • (Provide all of your submission's standard features, including non-combat items, here in a list -or- alternatively simply state 'all standard features'. This includes all features that are common for vessels of this class. Please link to all Factory Submissions used. Links: Starship Weapons, Approved Technology, Shields, Engines)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom