Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warmongers Reborn!

I admit it, I was lax. I took a cursory look at the list of factions to be deleted and didn’t see it there. It seems I was wrong, and so now the Warmongers faction is gone.

So, yeah, that’s kind of annoying, but it had been pretty inactive and all my stuff at least was backed up.

So, is anyone interested in seeing a revival? The idea behind this ‘faction’ is that it’s a place for people to come and discuss fleeting, invasions and other military themed ideas both IC and OOC. It can also be used to run experimental tests for fleeting and invasion systems people have developed.

If I get some interest I’ll recreate the faction and we can start anew.

Yes, but this time, we should Monger War even more than last time!

It should be a place of discussion yes, but we should generate activity by setting up non-canon "duels" like @Reverence's Galactic Battle Arena (if he's okay with us borrowing the idea for the application of war tactics). We could have threads where you apply for a War Duel with another person, either with parameters they make on their own, or parameters the admins make for them, and they have to roll with it :p

I'm interested in this group. I'm pretty new to the site and the OS invasion of the Republic at Manaan was the first I have followed. I got interested in the ground warfare but found the npc action a bit hard to follow. Coincidentally, I was actually on the rp discussion part of the forum to post a request for someone to point me to a better example of npc ground warfare to read over for an example. I imagine following this group would be a good start.

Guys I think she's gonna eat me.

Plshelpsendhelp

[member="Hion the Herglic"], I'm in a committed relationship. Gotta watch out for these young Sith chicks, theyll go crazy and try some weird love potion Sith Magic poodoo to lure you away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom