Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Dad?

A bit of backstory: This character grew up on Zeltros with her Zeltron mother, allegedly fathered by a human male. She's not too bothered by her mixed heritage, but I think it would be cool if she had a father to meet somewhere down the road!

I'm flexible with the paternal half of her parentage. Requirements:

-Human/near-human, again this is something I am flexible with. I'm willing to tweak Joza's physical traits to reflect this, but not to the point where it becomes unbelievable.

-Must be willing to have gotten diggity down with a Zeltron woman at some point in the past (~20ish years ago?)

-Dad jokes are a plus.

Let me know here/pm if interested!

tumblr_n995bvDKrs1saqvcqo1_500.gif

[member="Dune Rhur"]

The most effective form of contraception is not having sex at all. Who knew?

[member="Joza Perl"]

I hope you find your dad soon. I'm still looking for mine. Mom said something about Las Vegas...

[member="Joza Perl"]

I'll be yo daddy, just not the kind of daddy you were asking for. ^.-

Kidding aside, you already know it wouldn't work out for Gray being her dad seeing how he isn't nearly old enough for it. I would like to throw [member="James Justice"] name into this little conversation though. He might fit into what you are looking for.

Thank you for the responses everybody! I'm going to leave this open for a bit longer to see if there are any more interested parties.

And [member="Dune Rhur"] is jealous that he's not my bio-dad :p

[member="Azlyn Ike"] [member="Vincente Zann"] [member="Kyra Sol"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Darth Raijin"]

Thank you all for your interest! But the honor of #1 Mando Dad will go to [member="Zef Halo"], mostly so I have a reason to smack him IC.

[member="Dune Rhur"]

I'm bigger than you, Bith-sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom