Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Ahtemis

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Name of Bounty: [member="Ahtemis"] also know as the Donna by the Family.
Name of Contractor: Multiple law enforcement agencies on various planets. Unknown who actually posted the bounty.
Bounty Price: 10,000,000 credits for the donna, 5,000,000 credits on [member="Queen Popara"] 1,000,000 for [member="Death Adder"] or any of the caporegeime, 1,000 for any known members of The Family or Related parties.
Condition: Alive, they are all wanted to face in the various courts of the planets they have done their deeds on.
Exclusivity: N/A
Additional Info: All individuals within The Family are very well armed and highly dangerous. Their connections to companies and high ups within governments have allowed them to escape the law. But no longer they must be brought to justice.

Added on is Queen Popara. She has attempted to place a bounty on all law services as it is unknown who actually posted it and as such they have decided to post back on her due to the fact she must be somehow involved with the family.

After hearing about the bounty, Popara laughed in her throne, spiting the head of a porg in a bucket and stating out loud in huttese, immediately being translated by her necklace.

"I will triple the bounty for whoever placed that bounty in the first place. Also include a baby rancor for the sleemos head."

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]
[member="Ahtemis"]
[member="Kaine Australis"]
[member="Koda Fett"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Kaine Australis"], [member="Koda Fett"], [member="Arekk"], [member="Abigail Meredydd"]

Bounty updated to show the new events with the Queen

[member="Queen Popara"], [member="Ahtemis"]

You cannot hide behind your friends donna no matter how powerful they are.

[member="Rexy"] but i can keep doubling your offer forever to bring me all of your heads instead. So double that same bounty, scum. Since i have the money because i am filthy rich and you never said which government is backing this "non persona" bounty to show funds.

Jihun Kim

J
OOC:

[member="Queen Popara"] Well hello there. Where could we meet to discuss your counter offer, or where do you usually hang out?

Jihun Kim

J
[member="Rexy"]

An anonymous message is transmitted to the inbox of the equally anonymous issuer of the bounty:

Greetings,

Dun Scaith accepts the bounty for [member="Queen Popara"], and by extension, all other members of their
Kajidic. Please transmit coordinates for final delivery.

We'll be in touch.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Cardinam"]

We will send details once we are assured you have the bounty within your hands. Otherwise there maybe a chance you could defect for the amount that is being offered against us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom